[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FPotpDZWYAEgVaW.jpg (107 KB, 1600x900)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
Thread for black anons to post socials
>ASL
>Looking for
>Not looking for
>Contact
>>
>ASL
21 m tx
>Looking for
short term FWB w/ an e-girl around my age, willing to share photos and talk about whatever
>Not looking for
dudes, chicks with dicks, underages, 24+, weird raceplay shit, strictly platonic or strictly NSFW
>Interests
i like history and eastern philosophy, i listen to jmetal and old hip hop, and i watch cartoons.
>Tag
sim_myeongyang
>>
>>33452630
Honestly bro as a black man myself, I highly doubt there's any black chicks on here.
It's like a "looking for a needle in a haystack" type of situation here.
Chances are, there's probably like 3 of them, and they all got a white boy fetish (nothing wrong with that, just making a statement).
You've got a better chance at winning the lottery if you ask me.
>>
File: 1699557839558159.jpg (73 KB, 782x540)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>33453661
There are quite a few. Most of them are alt black girls and that usually comes with the colonizer fetish you speak of.

Most of them are fucking crazy though
>>
whats good in the hood my niggas? do you know what i am saying?
>>
>>33453661
There's a few on this site, some are on the crazy end but a few are pleasant to talk to
>>
>>33449268
>ASL
42, M New York

>Looking for
Gay White Men - Tops only

>Not looking for
Trannies

>Contact
ixkendi@gmail.com
>>
any black femanons looking for a hung white guy?
bl3acher
>>
>>33454091
that name is crazy...
>>
File: PXL_20230830_200115828.jpg (1.24 MB, 2560x1920)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
Here's the thing.

I want a cute negress that isn't named Carly or Renee.

I will even retwist my locs if it means bagging a jungle bunny I can make a section 8 baby with.

I will not take anymore white women, they think hitchhikers guide to the galaxy is funny. That shit is embarrassing af to talk to. White women will say indubitably and then swap tongues with a pitbull.

I will even take half mud mongrels, they have some of that white woman self importance that makes them want to do a podcast.

I will not take Muslim black women because I don't want to meet your bald ass daddy and pretend to like soccer.

I will reclaim all race traitors as well.

I'm very cool and funny and handsome and have good job and own place and I skateboard and have my own TV show and my dick long. We can have the corny ass talk about what you bring to "da table" like every midwife black influencer.

I can be nice to you, but I would prefer to be mean if you are boring and lazy.

Fw me don't fwout me.

hahacrazyadamsandler
>>
>>33453661
Dude, literally more than half the chicks who add me are black
I think black chicks are like, at least 30% of the community here
>>
>>33454091
I chuckled
>>
>>33449268
Next time specify no melanin deficient neanderthals in the OP. Literally most of the posters on here are black obsessed whites
>>
>>33459882
Lol, dont want mods to ban me for racism but next time i will
>>
>>33459882
Hey, I wouldn't say obsessed...
>>
File: Dq-BPA0XcAEtUHE.jpg (37 KB, 455x700)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>33449268
>asl
24 m cali
>looking for
Feemale
>not looking for
Men
>contact
ppsmonk
>>
Niceyngbull - Kik

Fourleaf_whiteclover - disc

Just a white guy who's ex got him into the white/black race fetish. Figured I'd hop on here and just throw out a line haha. Have a nice cock and cum buckets. Can hold a conversation and have been told I should write smut bc of my descriptions while sexting. Not looking to be an asshole, just indulge in the fantasy.
>>
>>33453798
Agreed. I'm sure there's a few. You just gotta keep looking.
>>
Bump
>>
File: GTbGDAKXAAATxDY.jpg (117 KB, 1024x1024)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>found an 8/10 blacc girl here who also posted on r9 and cosplayed
>wasn't brainrotted by this website yet
>completely blew it once I got an actual conversation with her
>>
>>33478597
>is on /soc/ and /r9k/
>is black
>thinks she isnt brainrotted

i got bad news for you son
>>
>>33478597
how the hell did you find her
>>
File: 20240930_211917.jpg (341 KB, 1270x2040)
341 KB
341 KB JPG
What should I do with this SHIT besides generic fade #46863092? I doubt its long enough for twists or anything yet
>>
Bump
>>
>>33479334
get waves loser
>>
>>33481407
>hide your hair from birth to death
Well at least I tried
>>
File: Black Person Sofa.jpg (339 KB, 1178x1169)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
28, male, white, usa, east coast.
This fat, hairy, white, bastard is looking for any sexy black chicks that have a fetish for ivory men.
I need that loyal black mommy gf I always hear about.
No men or any girls older than 28
Hmu Discord = phatbasturd_12272
>>
whats popping fellow niggers
>>
Whatup9098 tell me if my arab friend is built for bbc
>>
>ASL
27M US
>About Yourself
Muscular build, average height, big chest, broad shoulders, beard, brown eyes, chill & laid Back
>Hobbies
Gym rat, video games, hanging with friends, anime, wrestling, watching movies
>Looking For
Friends, people to chat with, people to play games with
>Not Looking
Minors, Weirdos
>Contact
Discord: carldoeswrk
>>
No bicycle is safe
>>
File: GXC70NtWMAADPG8.jpg (311 KB, 1179x1973)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
Since the last thread was full of tyrones ill just ask it

How the FUCK do I stop being woman repellent as a black sperg??
>>
>>33453661
"As a black man myself" is a dead giveaway you're not black just some white loser pretending hell half these fucking post in thread give off that same vibe
>>
saving thread from the last page
>>
>ASL
18f, usa, moving to mn around new year

>Looking for
Friends, people to discuss books or psychology with, board games, movies

>not looking for
Fwb, 22+, race fetishizes, racist, trans, sensitive

>interest
Roleplay games, psychoanalysis, space, astrology, abstract photos, magic, mlp

>contact
Discord; angelicabee (
>>
File: IMG_0800.jpg (9 KB, 256x196)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>ASL
18 f
>Looking for
Someone 2 bc like rn
>Not looking for
Mean ppl
>Contact
Instagram is 69ilovekanye69
Discord is lovelyloversacrifice
>>
>>33491066
Oh ur crazy crazy, love that
>>
>>33459882
Ey yo, nigga. Watcha yapping bout? We all black in here, nigga
>>
What the fucc is with all these strict age restrictions?? I just wanna have pic related but you won't let me
>>
>>33490839
not them
>>
white nationalist but interested in talking to jews about their women or black dudes who’ve fucked snowbunnies (as long as you aren’t a dick). Also other Wignat bros. Drop contact if interested
>>
"AYO AYO YO YO HE HE HEHIM WHY THE WYPIPO NO SEASON DEY FOOD HAHA YO YO BROOKLAAAAAN!!!!!!!"
>>
>>33454091
You know they can't resist...
>>
>>33453699
>>33453798
>>33454597
You guys say that, but look at this thread.
Nothing but men (except the two 18 y/o's). Shit, I'm convinced they're not even real. And even if they are real; 18 y/o's? C'mon man, I'm talking women here. Not someone fresh outta high school (not that it matters in regard to this discussion, as I'm just going off my own opinions and even stated "chicks" in my initial post). Point I'm making is that I highly doubt there are many on here, not as many as all of you claim. And this thread reflects that.

>>33485209
"Dead giveaway" huh?
>pic rel
Lmk if you need that timestamp. I'd be more than happy to provide it for you.
>>
>>33499465
I can give you the names of all the ones i know
>>
>>33499477
You could, but that wouldn't "prove" anything.
>>
>>33499493
more like you dont want to acknowledge the fact that they do in fact exist but most of them want nothing to do with black men since most of them are alt black girls who are into white guys
>>
>>33499501
No, you're just jumping to assumptions now.
You can come up with a million names, but that still doesn't disprove what I've said, nor could it be validated proof because for all I know, it's a bunch of made up names. And even if they are real, where are they now? Not in this thread I see. All I see in this thread, is mostly men and 1 possible 18 y/o (the other is fake per >>33491702).
You spouting a bunch of names isn't going to convince me otherwise, because this thread has already proven my point.
>but most of them want nothing to do with black men since most of them are alt black girls who are into white guys
Read the thread homie. Scroll all the way to the top, and read the second reply. You don't even gotta read the whole thing, just read the 3rd sentence.
>>
bumping this thread again
>>
>>33499465
yoodle? is that you? yoodle its me

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.