[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

This thread us dedicated ti the outcats of society, make friends and build connections, this goes out to the seat sniffers the, borderline suicidal with a magnitude of mental health disorders, The NEET;s and hikkimoris without no place to discuss thri interest in anime or vidya or autismo without being bullied at every turn, I'm not going to prop up some bullshit lists, you post what you want and what you don't want and your be surprised the amount of outcasts congergrate to this sute, Have with it in common with you want to add disregard normalfags and yes in special excations 21+ are welcomed too now lower so drop your stats and meet new anons, I've been an NEET HIKI LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW SOCIETY IS RIFFED ACCOMPINED WITH ADDICTION AND MENTAL FACADE MY USER TAG IS

(my discord) hikkiopfuknow

Hope to talk to you fucks three:).

Free feel to drop stats what you;re looking for, interested in etc.. Just make bonds
>>
>>33453287
>hikkiopfuknow
Sorry correction

hikkiopfuxnwo
>>
>>33453297
hikkiopfuknwo

FUCK MY AiDS keyboard
>>
based schizo
>>
>>33453287
can we make a discord server?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.