[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: astolfo.jpg (269 KB, 1280x1195)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
Do you play Fate Grand Order (FGO)? Do you visit /alter/ to discuss FGO with your fellow players? Here's a thread to discuss the game and meet up with your /alter/ bros!
>>
>>33524810
too pink
>>
>>33524810
Another thread that nobody will actually exchange info or meet up and a few fags just keep begging our resident femboy twinks to post their inter-tubercular sulcus.
>>
>>33524815
I'll be at L.A on the 23 if anyone wanna talk or hang out after the FATE exhibition
>>
Canada bros? If you're in the GTA we can meet up and post in /alter/ while holding hands.
>>
>>33524824
I’m in Ontario in the GTA as well. We can meet up whenever; I also know a bunch of other anons (not from /alter/) so if you browse any other boards, you should meet them as well.
>>
>>33524818
I missed the ticketing for that. Looking at their tweet times, they were only available for a scant few hours.
I wish they would have put a pricetag on them, I imagine people scalped a ton of them because they were free.
>>
>>33524833
Me too, but already kinda promised to go and had plans to be there so might as well.
>>
File: 1693587425156921.png (112 KB, 321x247)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
WHO GRIEFED MY BASE IN THE /alter/CRAFT SERVER??? SOMEONE STOLE ALL MY ENCHANTED GEAR AND DIAMONDS!! THEY ALSO KILLED ALL MY ANIMALS AND DESTROYED MY FARM!!! I WILL FIND YOU AND REPORT YOU TO THE ADMIN!!!
>>
>>33524832
heh, I was just kidding, meeting up would be way too weird...
>>
>>33524840
No worries.
>>
>>33524818
I have to work or I might of driven down. Hopefully some bros take pics.
>>
>>33524867
Well a shame then
>>
>>33524836
It was me. You deserved it slut.
>>
>>33524867
We could hang out either way I'll be there the whole week so if you'd like we culd go somewhere
>>
>>33524818
You mean the one that only had tickets available for 2 minutes?

Vegas here, btw
>>
>>33524834
so you're just gonna show up and hope for the best? GL. I hope it works out for you. I may search around shitty scalp sites to see if anyone is flipping them for a quick buck. I know LA is huge but FGO isn't that big anymore. Sure the FGO panel at AX fill up a whole presentation hall and caps the line, but there's tons of out of towners and in-towners taking time off for that.
I wonder how many tickets there were...
>>
I'll meet up with whoever will be at the next AFA haha
>>
>>33525047
I'll hang around the area for a while, already wanted to go so may as well.
There are plenty, but honestly would advice against it because most are scams and the legit ones are just encouraging them to keep the shitty practice of scalping
>>
>>33525067
maybe if we're lucky they'll do a 2nd wave, or maybe they'll have walk-ins the day of as it approaches starting time.
>>
>>33525074
>maybe if we're lucky they'll do a 2nd wave, or maybe they'll have walk-ins the day of as it approaches starting time.
We can hope sure but the chances seem slim, they didn't say anything when everyone complained
>>
If I posted a song I made via vocaroo would you guys listen to it? I don't have anything ready to share yet, just wondering.
>>
>>33525091
yeaah
>>
>>33525091
yeah sure
>>
Looking for /alter/ sisters to hookup with.
>>
>>33524836
urio?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.