[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/t/ - Torrents

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: UBUCA-v1.png (13 KB, 275x177)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
Greetings, I just released the version 1 of my own archive of translated (english) Hentai manga, doujins along side with Visual Novels CG galleries and others.
I will be quite grateful if its both shared but most importantly seeded. If you wish to know more about this project check out:
https://github.com/UBTL/UBUCA
https://github.com/UBTL/coom-archival

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e14ddacab25ae4abec89696e28185bf88f32d333&dn=UBUCA&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fbt1.archive.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.moeking.me%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.gbitt.info%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=https%3A%2F%2Ftracker.gbitt.info%3A443%2Fannounceunce
>>
If you are thinking in adding upon this, perhaps rather than dump the next batches of mangas in the existing 10K manga folder, maybe separate it by folders? would make the bittorrent clients beg for death less when trying to display the whole thing up
>>
>>1200485
How does this compare to Sadpanda?
>>
File: 1674222420971831.jpg (196 KB, 1242x1475)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
/>>1200900
yeah I recently noticed how bad it got on my underpowered servers that are seeding initially this and also for possible future proofing this, will think how to handle this in any future releases I may do, ideally would ask people to put all the contents of MANGAS into a folder like "MANGAS/Dump01" and the next itteratation could be on "MANGAS/Dump02" and so on, I could hear suggestions from the more datahoarder minded users here perhaps

>>1200921
nowhere yet the size of most of the still online english translated releases or VNCGs uploaded to it, I sure as fuck dont have the storage for those yet unless I get some donations for some proper storage servers for a bigger dumping, I have some GP credits on me because of me translating stuff so I will make use of that Soon™ , my aim is to try get most of the english translated side of panda first and then VNCG, after that we can prioritize other stuff like archive Artists Pixiv/Fanbox/Patreon/ ETC (already have some artists and their ultra bloated animation files into reasonable sized HEVC files) but ran out of time/credits on the server I was doing the encoding for that stuff so is now on hiatus.
>>
>>1200926
>archive Artists Pixiv/Fanbox/Patreon/ ETC
That would be a huge endeavour, even the boorus don't have the space for it. I recommend focusing on less space intensive things first.
>>
Does anyone know of any way to bulk download from a pixiv artist page? Incl folders?
>>
>>1200927
thus first of all Im doing the english side of panda, Im well aware how disgustingly bloated some artists galleries are, some files goes over placebo levels of "quality" in their settings, the idea is re-encode a lot of shit, similar to how I have been reencoding some of the ultra bloated shit Japs uploads to their fantia pages, the main issues with boorus (like r34 and such) is people uploading the same pic dozen of times or bandwidth, the latter being the biggest issues since storage costs has been going down as the years goes on, a more careful encoding/compression will make shit more reasonable sized, it all depends though what format you are using and if you are find losing a 5% of quality (when I encode some some really bloated PNGs into JPG I leave it around 95% quality, if they are "reasonable" sized though I leave them be) , unless you are printing or actually working on it like translating it or something like that where you would ideally look for the highest version possible, a minimal loss that hardly would be noticeable should be accepted I guess.

tl;dr: We could get around to reasonable sizes, it just a big matter of lack of time/money/distribution of work(load)

>>1200935
Gallery-dl works perfectly for me on that regard, you need to put your login credentials (OAuth) on it to make it work
https://github.com/mikf/gallery-dl

https://github.com/mikf/gallery-dl/issues/1304#issuecomment-778345448
>>
>>1200926
>folder like "MANGAS/Dump01" and the next itteratation could be on "MANGAS/Dump02" and so on
if you happen to have the date information for each manga, as in when it was published, you could sort them into monthly folders
alternatively, sorting by the date you ripped them would also work a little nicer than "dump 1" "dump 2" etc
>>
File: wont fix.png (55 KB, 935x451)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>1200982
manga name scheme will remain simple, I went all of my way to clean up how cancerous the filenames originally were here, the scheme for manga will be:
(one or the other, not both)
[Artist] ENGLISH/JAPANESE-NAME [English/RAW] (Ongoing/Complete) optional: [ (translator) ]

yes, I wont follow the bloat naming scheme normal releases get on panda, this scheme is set on stone, I will go even further to properly show the reason why I'm departing from it after deal with this, I'm doing minimalist filenames here, all the metadata you can get into Lanraragi or similar projects (which Im building up a database which Im plan to release too for those that released my UBUCA releases)

when I got this big dump I was further proven right how cancer shit like:
(C93) [Nantara Kantara (Shungiku Tenudon)] Chinchin Kamokamo Ii Kimochi | Fooling Around Feels So Good (Kantai Collection -KanColle-) [English] [Uncle Bane] [Decensored]

and this isnt on the long side, there were more clownish long titles too, makes sort a massive dump a thing that takes over a fucking month. (yes that is an actual release I released on panda fyi) , also I guess for those people that decide to have this dump on winbloats it wont make their whole installation go off or something, iunno.

Actually one of the reason why I tried to organize this folder structure was to maximize compatibility with all the programs that I play to release their database metadata Im trying to build for and such, reason why I had to convert any 7z or Rar file into Zip files, not all programs read anything else that isnt zip file (Lanraragi does but that program has it's own set of issues, also the fact the dev outright said he doesnt want to support folders (outside of categories) is a big issue for me and reason why I will support other programs too).

Will try to ponder more about how to deal with the folder issue Soon™ , specially when I'm not so constantly sleep deprived.
>>
File: 1647164902563.png (95 KB, 257x257)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
Seed people, otherwise this release is going to die very Soon™
>>
File: futon girl.jpg (132 KB, 743x1442)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>1200485
Thank you anon, I will download as soon as I throw my 8tb hard drive into my pc. I'll probably end up seeding it for several years as well.
>>
need some one to seed 100 i will leave untill share ratio 50
>>
File: 86e.jpg (246 KB, 1440x1800)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>1201464
if you mean 100% somehow a couple of file for some damn reason doesnt show as 100% complete when I did the transfer of files from a server I was running out of time to kill since I no longer had much credits left to keep it up, I manually reuploaded the supposed "damaged" files into the new server (from my own computer) but after 3 or so different rechecks I have done these past days, shit still shows at best at 99.9% or so, for all intended purposed it is finished, if some file shows as "unfinished" tell me which one it is and I will try upload (supposedly) the original copies of it, if shit still shows and borked, well fuck me then, 99.9% complete it will stay then until I make a new dump Soon™ in a few weeks (optimistically) (and if I can keep up a server/seedbox running financially) otherwise well, I will try to update on the server channels https://discord.unclebane.xyz/ or here about this project.... and when I can try continue all the big archival project up otherwise is up to the community here and whatever else where the torrent gets shared/uploaded (couldnt upload it to nyaa for higher readability, had an account there but forgot the password and their reset password feature is broken and getting someone on their irc is unlikely) if this lives or dies fast, it is for now my contribution to the community of those that care about archival of panda stuff and such.
>>
File: 177.jpg (41 KB, 550x512)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
Oh yeah for those wondering I have already ran out of time for seeding this dump, so I hope its still being seeded and how many peers are around for it, last time I checked it I saw it was about 36 or so peers on it, would like to know how its doing and if its dead now or actually being seeded
>>
File: seeding.png (120 KB, 1345x468)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
Hey guys, I downloaded some of the video files to a cheap (none existent space or bandwidth, so I wont be using it for seeding, sorry) VPS to get some metadata, hash data and thumbnails for some of the upcoming projects release I will try to release and I noticed most seeders got stuck at 94.1%, so I would like to ask for a list of unfinished files so if the amount is not that big, I will try to wipe out a provisional seeder VPS to get this up to 100% hopefully. (would love to get a proper server though, specially for the upcoming releases stuff I would like to release)
>>
>>1202528
No one's above 94.1% and the OP abandoned it already
>>
File: 1672516376156387.jpg (72 KB, 547x531)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>1202534
yes that is why Im asking, Im literally "OP" if you can see my name on the post, thus why I am asking on the first place, I constantly posted here that I was highly limited by time and bandwidth and still am, but if its a short run to get those users up to 100% I could try manage it perhaps.
>>
I check this thread regularly when I can during the day or Im always reachable on my server
>>
Fuck it, i will seed the whole thing
>>
File: 99.9 percent.png (78 KB, 895x374)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
>>1202528
Alright, after I got someone of the downloaders into my server and give me a list of the files that were missing to see this, now I bumped this release up to 99.9% , some files got inevitably corrupt on my hastly and rushed backup when I was running out of time so this is going to be basically eternatally stuck at 99.9% if you want to download 100% of it perhaps, there is <700MB of data that are part of that 0.1% missing so.... those corrupted ones will be remade and release for the next update of UBUCA
>>
File: 1269309085296.jpg (111 KB, 640x480)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>1200993
>[Artist] ENGLISH/JAPANESE-NAME [English/RAW]
Why bother with a separate naming scheme for raws if you're "doing the english side of panda?"
>release their database metadata
If you're scraping panda to begin with, you could just grab their metadata at the same time and format it however you want.
>namefag
Anon, I...
>>
>>1200485
Any recommendation of VNs that I should start with? Not sure where to start with these.
>>
>>1203541
I don't think this torrent includes VNs at all, just the images ripped from them (hence the folder VNCG.)
I recommend starting with Euphoria or Maggot Baits.
>>
File: o9UXrIr.jpg (182 KB, 1360x1338)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>1203492
because some stuff is actually textless or rather no dialogue or much at all which doesnt need some type of translation of sorts to enjoy mostly, so rather than do both "RAW / Textless" both got lumped into just the RAW, also this was a rushed dump since I was running out of time so some actual RAWs were left in it, cant do anything about that, we are talking about over 12K manga/doujins here, shit is hard to fucking sort out, the idea is I want people help with this project with also other stuff and hopefully sort it out more and list what is missing would be great.

>>1203672
...... cheeky....

>>1203541
everything is the VNCG are the gallery dumps of the visual novels mate, not the actual visual novels, that is another rabbit hole Im not going into.... yet
>>
File: UBUCA-VIDEO.png (20 KB, 342x234)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
Update time guyshttps://www.mediafire.com/file/q0qwi3rmxvzerne/UBUCA-VIDEOv2.torrent/file
>>
>>1200926
ayo how much dontions do u need nigga ?
>>
>>1204828
for the numbers I have been running looking up some "cheap" options for this, I'm looking up mainly a good amount of storage rather than specs that increases the prices, the minimum would be 2TB server but that will make me quite constrained for alot of things but I can still work with it, that is what I created UBUCA Zero with initially, had to constantly deleted files after I converted all rar or 7z files into standardized (deflate) Zip files that any common program or software can work with (usually) , I would prefer to work with at least 4TB though so I can have way more breathing room though, 6TB now will allow more multitasking of me downloading from my "secret vault storage stash" dumps while Im sorting other stuff.

**TL;DR**
I would say at least aroundish $120 USD to get at least 2 months of a server with good storage, I would like at least 2 months paid if I can't pay a 3rd then I can calmly storage/upload anything I have to a "safe" location during the paid 2nd month so I wont happen the same that UBUCA Zero suffered though and why it is going ot be permanently stuck at 99.9% after a rushed attempt at transfer a large chunk of the initial dump to another cheaper server when the initial seeding went life during January, if being honest I would like at least $150 or so so I can buy a pro Mega account and Alldebrid account for get a lot of content that is on forums but isnt properly made torrent/shared around that isnt ultra cancer filehosts and such.
>>
>>1204901
Tbh I would seed this for years if I actually the software for this server behind me setup.
I got 50TB-ish but of course I had to be a pain and use Mergerfs and Snapraid to get the most out of the system. Especially because I wanna be able to put drives in, in the future when I get more money.
>>
File: 1275654308045.png (7 KB, 166x264)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>1204901
Do you really need $60/month to help seed your partial collection of unsorted English content downloaded from panda, or am I missing something here?
>>
File: Fn2xREfaAAc-8z6 (1).jpg (291 KB, 1400x1980)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
>>1205414
First of all thanks for forcing me to use a tripcode by using my name on this post that isnt me...

Second UBUCA (manga wise) is a big majority of stuff that was *purged off* panda, not *downloaded from panda*.

Third, UBUCA dumps are *not* just manga stuff but other stuff if you downloaded it.

Forth, I mentioned the server wont be used *just* for seeding but also stuff like video encoding and other "debloating" or optimization stuff, while the target for the UBUCA is for people with considerable amount of space on their computer or data-hoarders in the making, I still try to make the dump the most storage/quantity "efficient" I can.

the suggest price is entirely for a server with a considerable amount of storage space (6TB) for this stuff, it is for people wishing to help out, if people here don't care about this so be it I guess, will keep discussing with the people on my server about it that may care about it and seed if they want or not, UBUCA is mainly in part a way to repay to the community that share stuff a way to get stuff archived, it lives or dies from the same community effort, rather than be a like those disgusting hoarders collectivist that has rare/lost media doujins and such and will never share such things stuff because their small dick energy wont allow them.
>>
>>1206350
>like video encoding and other "debloating"
So not only is it incomplete and unsorted, you're also arbitrarily reducing the quality.

>UBUCA is mainly in part a way to repay to the community
>asking for donations
>repay the community
>>
You probably could cut down storage space is you used jpegxl or pngquant to cut down 3x-5x, for many cgs you can probably experiment with a script using imagemagick to generate "image diffs" and a "patch", which from my testing will save another 3x space.
>>
>>1200485
>Mangas
>>
>>1200485
Does this have Borderline Syndrome in it by any chance?
>>
Why don't you make a patreon to get support? I don't know how many people are interested in this project but it's gotta be enough who can chip in a little every month.
>>
>>1209294
>jpegxl
not happening, widespread support for even most basic softwares is non existing, including chromium-based browsers or even memefox ones as far Im aware, pngquant however is one I'm checking up and may be used for artist image sets and such perhaps.

>>1209913
what? would help giving the artist name too in order to check if its on it or not (a lot of stuff here is shit I dont even personally like or know about, just got most stuff that has been purged and such)

>>1210045
My dude, I posted on the UBUCA github link https://github.com/UBTL/UBUCA and even embedded on the torrent itself links to donate to me and discord too, dont want to drop many links here to prevent get flagged as spam or get a janny triggered and delet this, here there are 2 though https://donate.unclebane.xyz and https://discord.unclebane.xyz
>>
>>1210233
group: bingo tarte

artist: aguni-yunta

i'm mainly looking for the hentai file.

https://exhentai.org/g/2063004/18cb97cae4/

it feels like the hentai file got scrubbed off the internet or no one seeds the two torrents i found.
>>
>>1210367
what do you mean by "hentai file" here? the original RJ098146 file? if so no I dont have the original itself but I do have the video file of that animation, is not included on the UBUCA releases yet though
>>
>>1210376
>RJ098146 file
yeah
>>
>>1210378
well as I said, dunno what the original file has what I dont have so far
>>
>>1200485
I didn't download any of it but I can tell you have shit taste in hentai just by reading your message. Now fuck off.
>>
Anyone has a torrent or link for "Euphoria" ?
(ユーフォリア)
Is it what the OP has in the magnet link ?
>>
>>1200485
How big the dump is?
>>
>>1211721
Euphoria the visual novel/hentai OVA?
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c7624a76992af8793d02b2e48f7f489fea4e6195&dn=%E3%80%8Egirlcelly%E3%80%8F%20%5B151127%5D%20%5BMangaGamer%5D%20euphoria%20%5BEnglish%5D&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fsukebei.tracker.wf%3A8888%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.stealth.si%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3A451%2Fannounce

https://sukebei.nyaa.si/download/2366300.torrent
>>
What is the best megapack or combination thereof when it comes to hentai animation (preferrably translated and not chinese)? The ones I know:
https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2619159
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:b17fe489ee2853abe78a59185b62952085e835a0&dn=HentaiHaven-WaifuServices&tr=http%3a%2f%2fsukebei.tracker.wf%3a8888%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.stealth.si%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3a451%2fannounce
There's also the Hanime Backup
https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2975592
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:b2cecdf555d22d3b3364ea6c1717a55977f44678&dn=Hanime%20Backup&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fsukebei.tracker.wf%3A8888%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.stealth.si%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3A451%2Fannounce
This one is quite interesting but there seem to about 2% of it missing:
https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2745665
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:a835f2f6dccbe2c24d1dca7b60c1a8351e645d93&dn=%E2%94%80%20Hentai%20Collection%20%E2%94%80&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fsukebei.tracker.wf%3A8888%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.stealth.si%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3A451%2Fannounce
>>
yes
>>
https://www.theverge.com/2023/3/20/23641457/internet-archive-hachette-lawsuit-court-copyright-fair-use

https://www.theverge.com/2023/3/24/23655804/internet-archive-hatchette-publisher-ebook-library-lawsuit
>>
>>1200485
Is fakku or other licensed douj in here?
>>
>>1215731
Not on this release, there is a lot of stuff that was translated that got DMCAed because of them though
>>
https://www.theverge.com/2023/4/3/23667971/google-drive-5-million-files-limit-storage
>>
Is there a sadpanda archive torrent?
I want to keep an offline copy
>>
>>1218564
of what? the whole content of it? lol no, now if you are asking about its database metadata though, I do have a copy of up to January of this year
>>
>>1220436
No an archive of the entire website, I am a datahoarder and would like to have an offline backup, it would only be what, 80tb?
>>
>>1220534
well somthing along that lines I think yes last time someone tried to calculate the size of the site (at least the english size and some other stuff on it) when the site went down some years ago
>>
thx anon
>>
>>1222366
sure no problem
>>
So... any updates so far again?
>>
>>1225704
last one was this one so far >>1204646
>>
>>1220534
It'll be hard to scrape sadpanda just because they ban anyone using automated harvesting software. But you can still do it if you pace yourself and have an endless amount of IPs to cycle through.

I hope you get to do this, anon. God speed.
>>
>>1220534
>>1227929
oh yeah, Tenboro has making it extra hard for people trying to do dumps of the site in such amounts, hell even these past months I started to get hit IP limits and I wasnt downloading such big numbers, like not more than 10 doujins or so (by using my credits)
>>
>>1213156
https://sukebei.nyaa.si/?f=0&c=0_0&q=Anime+Culture
>>
>>1218564
https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/3655420 chapters pack
https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/3661733 update
https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/3710705 update
https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/3730796 update
https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/3847477 not from the same uploader as the others links but this is the latest update pack from #sadpanda

https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/3661467 H-Manga pack
>>
>>1229197
>oh yeah, Tenboro has making it extra hard for people trying to do dumps of the site in such amounts, hell even these past months I started to get hit IP limits and I wasnt downloading such big numbers, like not more than 10 doujins or so (by using my credits)
Yea I recently got hit w a 24 hr ban for downloading a bunch of Touhou doujins. But it was a lot. I did them like 1 at a time though. Only reason I got it is cuz I forgot I had JDownloader open and wound up with that trying to auto-dl the same stuff twice.
You can avoid the bans if you just pace the downloads at a good rate.
>>
>>1230254
Even normal browsing has at times triggered some of the flags for me, add to that the fucking new shit pagination system and other stuff
>>
>>1230853
yeah the new pagination system sucks in many ways
>>
so is the project dead?
>>
>>1232973
seems OP had issues with lack of storage + the original seeding server got taken earlier than it should have been
>>
did you happen to have a document of the content of this dump?
>>
>>1236808
You could just check the contents of the torrent in some torrent viewer or something like that before downloading
>>
dead lol
>>
>>1220436
>database metadata though, I do have a copy of up to January of this year
I'd appreciate this, it would save me a lot of pageloads.
>>
File: 1688262752384-1.jpg (118 KB, 1080x1080)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>1240903
https://archive.org/details/panda-metadata-thumbnails-dump-2023-v2

https://discord.unclebane.xyz

havent been active for a long time because I have been quite busy with many jobs and such and then I had multiple hard drive failures (data is recoverable but the partitions or something like that may be slightly fucked since it doesnt show the partitions on windows (they are NTFS after all) so if you guys could help out I have patreon or paypal to support the project if not well, one day when in the future I may try to continue this project, hopefully a lot of stuff isnt lost or Panda gets burned again.
https://donate.unclebane.xyz/
>>
>>1241159
is there going to be an update of the metadata dump at some point?
>>
>>1242741
no promises here
>>
>>1244272
>discordtranny begs for donations and then promises nothing
many such cases
>>
anyone have the raws for Baka na Imouto o Rikou ni Suru no wa Ore no XX Dake na Ken ni Tsuite? Preferably 1080p?
>>
>>1245419
doubt that animation was made in HD ever really, here are like the only still working hosted files, 03 is missing
https://pastebin.com/WNKLfyfL

torrent wise? pretty much any raw torrent of is complete dead, you are better off getting a soft-subbed version of and remove the subs from it
>>
File: 1689615441217820.jpg (313 KB, 2576x2420)
313 KB
313 KB JPG
>mangas
>>
File: 1654016621120.gif (1.14 MB, 250x250)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB GIF
>>1245617
>>
File: 3414.jpg (53 KB, 409x614)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>Mangas
>>
File: FzUh-43agAAaxp_.jpg (433 KB, 2245x3028)
433 KB
433 KB JPG
would have been funnier if VIDEOS was also
>ANIMES
if we are going for the combo kek
>>
File: 97e.png (102 KB, 750x750)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
Dead project?
>>
I am looking for Twin Dolls and Twin Angels XX or 2
It’s quiet amazing I couldn’t find them beside streaming when Twin Angel 1 is really popular
>>
File: F2kRdudaAAAjFN4.jpg (287 KB, 1080x1719)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
>>1250248
Actually last year (December 2022) someone bought the Laserdisk release of this that was indeed basically almost lost media and ripped it himself and archived it https://archive.org/details/injuu_seisen_xx_ld/
, I dont know yet if any group out there has decided to sub it yet so Im keeping tabs on it, I dont have the time to embark in such time consuming project myself really.
>>
>>1250320
The torrents seems to be dead, I would appreciate any seeds
>>
Yes
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:LKPJXZKQVYNIQK65KCWDEVG6O76BYWVB&dn=J18
>>
>>1250248
Got them both. How do you want them
>>
>>1250320
if only that was the uncensored version, monkey paw though I guess
>>
File: UBUCA.png (68 KB, 1145x483)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
Any update, since 163,9 MB still missing?
>>
File: 1692636678333.jpg (71 KB, 843x1278)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>1253898
those missing MBs will forever be lost as explained here:
>>1202528
>>1203111
>>
>>1255550
that is a sure fire for the death of this torrent because of the lack of registered "completed" downloads....
>>
>>1256680
..... well what else I can do about it now? the original files of those damaged ones are long gone by now
>>
BUMP GOOD THREAD
>>
MID THREAD
>>
>>1258130
how about uploading an update to the torrent? It's been almost a year (8 months) after all.
>>
File: IMG_0113.jpg (1.19 MB, 1290x1841)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
>>1260558
hasnt been able because money, life, lack of time and specially of storage, btw I found out last month that Google is charging me for some the exceeded bandwidth I didnt paid them since I used some of their VPS for the seeding of the initial dump and since I never looked up that email account I used to do this, apparently they already sent it to their legal partners to try charge me up those fees, ayyy.... did I mentioned here that the account I used had some credits I got because some institutional University projects that couldnt be done because covid happened? So the name they have on that legal document is my real one
>>
File: skill-issue-skill.gif (840 KB, 498x498)
840 KB
840 KB GIF
>>1262172
Skill issue
>>
What do you guys use to organize your smut collection? I used to use an archive program but it got dropped ages ago and its buggy as fuck.
>>
File: etgeg.png (444 KB, 1503x928)
444 KB
444 KB PNG
>>1264307
I have been messing around with Stash for a while.
https://stashapp.cc/
https://github.com/stashapp/stash
>>
>>1264307
for manga/doujinshis I use
https://github.com/Difegue/LANraragi
>>
Anyone ripped this guy's translation and uncensored patch for Dare mo ga Kanojo o Neratteru?
https://www.patreon.com/posts/89345390
>>
>>1229828
Dafuq? Does anyone have these archives?
>>
>>1229828
yo, what where those? they are all except the last one deleted
>>
Hello I created a full dump of the hanime.tv website. All videos have the highest available quality. Enjoy.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2717046dff57d308dfafcbd6177c292e3f9c5d7b&dn=hanime-backup&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.stealth.si%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=https%3A%2F%2Ftracker.loligirl.cn%3A443%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fatrack.pow7.com%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexplodie.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fopen.acgtracker.com%3A1096%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fp4p.arenabg.com%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fpow7.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fsecure.pow7.com%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ft1.pow7.com%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ft2.pow7.com%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.dler.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.tiny-vps.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fp4p.arenabg.com%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce
>>
>>1269632
hanime badly upscales hentai that was at the highest 480p into 1080p, in short a lot of that stuff will come out as bloatware, I would rather go for the HEVC Hentai collection that is on Nyaa, its less than 300GB or so, unlike this one that is a fucking terabyte of hanime bloated shitty upscales, datahoard smart
>>
>>1270088
And I think you're full of shit anon.
This is not upscaled hentai. They genuinely make contracts and pay licence fees to legally present the hentai.
Where the fuck did you get your shit from?
>>
File: 4tw6w6.gif (1.5 MB, 245x250)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB GIF
>>1270170
>>
>>1270170
lol please tell me you aren't this violently naive, next you will say HentaiHaven also hosted Hentai OVAs they totally legally licensed
>>
>>1270088
Could you link the HEVC Hentai collection?
>>
File: ree66e.png (1.17 MB, 1108x3867)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>>1275589
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ddd0bb00279ff30fc9e23eda7ec3bf828e767f9b&dn=Rare%2C%20Classic%20%26%20Uncensored%20Hentai%20Collection%20v1.8%20%5BHEVC%20Edition%5D&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fsukebei.tracker.wf%3A8888%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.stealth.si%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3A451%2Fannounce

https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2481605
>>
File: backups.png (522 KB, 935x684)
522 KB
522 KB PNG
does anyone know if these galleries got backed up before the fat fuck blew them off? couldnt find them on chaika or sukebei
>>
File: 5c4.jpg (55 KB, 680x411)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>1262172
well the legal popo hasnt come knocking on my door yet after this long so..... yay?

>>1279375
I digged out an older version (its 24 pages long that was posted on Xmas of last year no less vs 41 of that screenshot) so its at least something rather than have this be basically lost media until someone is feeling fucked to upload their downloaded version of it
https://gofile.io/d/4Ka5fv
>>
File: hgffghhgf.jpg (36 KB, 341x375)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>1279375
>>1279475
here is a shitty x1280 compressed version of a previous gallery for what I found https://gofile.io/d/smt5xz
>>
>>1279475
>>1279479
did you happen to find perhaps a more recent version of it yet?
>>
File: GCVNmAUacAAt8Qf.jpg (19 KB, 480x359)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
This dump is going to be almost a year old and there wasn´t any considerable new update yet, lol
>>
>>1282392
Soon:tm:
>>
how based is this dump? does it has cunny? cringe if not
>>
File: 3e4.jpg (196 KB, 1366x768)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>1285564
last time I checked, yeah there was some cute and funny doujins on it
>>
File: 1705115823712194.png (1.88 MB, 990x1400)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB PNG
does it has relative recent stuff up to the time this was released?
>>
The time has come again and so I have
I have been "cooking" for a while as the zoomers say, this release for now is Uncensored JAV stuff other stuff not just JAV hopefully Cooming Soon™
https://github.com/UBTL/UBUCA/releases/download/JAVDUMP/UBUCA_UNCEN_JAV_V1.torrent
>>
>>1289556
That's pretty nice but what are those HTML files and why do they embed a ton of javascript? That's bad opsec. Can you provide a plain text version?
>>
Not worth making another thread for this so I'll use this one.
I'm about to delete it all so I figured I would share it first to anyone interested. Here is a small hentai collection mostly uncensored, nothing really special. It has some loli, some yaoi, take whatever you want.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7a2adf9ae07deda046cc2aba4747c59f9ebbb4ad&dn=H&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.stealth.si%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3A451%2Fannounce

I'm using my own pc to seed this and I'm not keeping it up 24h a day. If it's not seeding in 10h from now just wait for the next day, or don't.
>>
File: GFf6PlMWsAEtQSr.jpg (108 KB, 1290x1039)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>1290145
why delete it, I thought it was going to be something realy fat but is like just what you could fit in a cheap 32gb USB bro, is it mainly because you dont want cunny on your PC because of fear of the popo? also this stuff fakku//iro stuff? the uncensored stuff, Im not adding their stuff to the UBUCA dumps since I dont want to deal with them harassing me or people seeding this stuff, anyone that wants their stuff can download the dumps of stuff on nyaa anyway
>>
File: GFlTja0aUAANDfK.jpg (852 KB, 1966x1966)
852 KB
852 KB JPG
>>1290145
>>1290152
also Im building UBUCA v4 torrent so will zip your uncompressed folders and clean up the naming (I use a simplified naming scheme rather than what panda enforces) , I will add your stuff to the next UBUCA release then so it will live on there then
>>
>>1290152
I haven't used porn to jerk off for years and it's been staying on my drive for no reason so I'm cleaning up.

>also this stuff fakku//iro stuff?
No fakku IIRC as their decensoring is trash. I don't know about iro. Most of it is fairly old anyway.
>>
>>1210233
>>1209294
Lmao somebody made it the meantime. Though I would prefer if they used magic numbers in the header rather than the filename.
https://github.com/wroad/manjaxl
>>
File: 8y1nz71.png (906 KB, 1200x600)
906 KB
906 KB PNG
>>1291005
Im not using the meme format though, anyone is more than welcome to reencode UBUCA and release the UBUCA JXL Edition dump though.
>>
File: Screenshot (43).png (425 KB, 1325x920)
425 KB
425 KB PNG
In other news I released an offline self hostable catalog of the entirety of panda up to Jan 1st 2024 along side its thumbnail cache, it has a working tags search feature and all that stuff, there is also a virtual machine version for those that dont want to mess with the gruesomely boring IT setup and such and just want to run a working version of it.
Pick your poison
https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/4060224
https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/4060230
>>
File: vdgbghdgh.png (150 KB, 1315x823)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
>>1291478
Oh yeah I was forgetting to mention too, if the gallery had any torrents uploaded to them, you could get them, whenever they are seeded that is a different story.
>>
>>1291478
Do the metadatasets include everything that has been removed?
>>
>>1292119
Specifically refering to this
>New Panda metadata dump updated up to Jan 1st 2023 along side the dump of thumbs from the previous dump data (2022-06-09 up to 2023-01 01) or at least what I was allowed to download, purged thumbnails may not be accessible for me perhaps, iunno.
Does this imply that purged gallary metadata is available?
>>
Hey seems a good thread to ask, anyone have all volumes of 'Afterschool Charisma' to download? It seems to be not on Nyaa or exhentai and i don't know any other sites to search for manga. This one sounded interesting to me so if someone could help id really appreciate it.
>>
>>1292119
>>1292123
yes it should be on database too and by you expecific citing a previous dump here, if you are going to use the pandabrowser, that one comes (supposedly) with all the panda thumbnails from the very first gallery up to the last one from January 1st 2024
>>
File: 1708065352859.jpg (53 KB, 720x879)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>1292398
had the tripcode off, but that was me

>>1292385
here is the thing for what I can see mate, 2 options here, get whatever is still online on some sites from the Scanlation of it before Viz licensed it https://wto.to/series/23347/houkago-no-charisma or read it on the archive.org https://archive.org/search?query=creator%3A%22Suekane%2C+Kumiko%22 , I can download some stuff through a "secret tool" I was given but Archive.org scans of it to be honest are dogshit and I dont have the time to clean this stuff up personally at least not for free https://www.mediafire.com/file/rynvu0zs5zk29eg/Afterschool+charisma.+Vol.+1.pdf/file
>>
File: GGebiR0XYAAPctb.jpg (211 KB, 951x1682)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>1292399
the most I could try do is download you the rest of the missing stuff, that much I can help you with
>>
Can having too many active torrents get you banned from e-hentai.org?
>>
>>1292565
as in downloaded/seeding? not as far Im aware
>>
Are there other hosts for sync?
>>
>>1293280
Sync what? E-hentai metadata? the nearest thing I could think off that respects the gendered panda tag system would be Hentag project if you only want the metadata, otherwise you would need to scrap it directly from Hitomi.la galleries
>>
File: a1 (1).gif (1.61 MB, 600x338)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB GIF
UBUCA Hentaio 2D Animation Dump v1

https://sukebei.nyaa.si/download/4062572.torrent

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8e7dfb7961154b119ffcd82e9480bf106ed2d7fe&dn=UBUCA%20H-2D%20Animation%20Dump%20v1&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fsukebei.tracker.wf%3A8888%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.stealth.si%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3A451%2Fannounce
>>
>>1200485
Doing God's job anon. Keep t up thanks from a devoted weeb
>>
>>1210367
How to get an exhentai account anon. I've been trying for2 years as of now
>>
File: GIEj5xkaMAADEb8.jpg (581 KB, 2163x2013)
581 KB
581 KB JPG
>>1295756
register an account on their forum https://forums.e-hentai.org/
wait a full day at least
delete all the cookies from exhentai with https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/cookie-editor/hlkenndednhfkekhgcdicdfddnkalmdm
since you most likely has it activated it if you tried to browse the site account-less and you have your browser flagged as it, try to access the site again, if you still cant access wait another day and delete the cookies again before you access it again, btw in the odd chance you are on Japan, you most likely will see much if any of the site since they IP block the majority of the galleries from there, if you only care about Jap made stuff you can get most of the stuff posted on there on https://hitomi.la/
>>
>>1295768
thanks a lot anon.will try doing that.
i was looking for some art books there[not looking specifically for a single one]. are there any artbooks/fanbox stuff on exh and not on eh
>>
File: GIJk4PyWcAAveM4.jpg (932 KB, 3508x2480)
932 KB
932 KB JPG
>>1295781
if they are NSFW and contains loli/shota/incest on them, yeah they are hidden into Exh, if they are SFW though they should be viewable on the public EH.
At worst you can use my offline Panda Browser if you dont mine the size
>>
>>1295881
yes please sir
>>
File: 391.jpg (475 KB, 1073x1470)
475 KB
475 KB JPG
>>1295887
I already posted it mate if you actually read this thread >>1291478
Or you can always go to my server
>>
>>1295889
forgive me sempai for i have sinned
>>
>>1229197
i literally do not understand why tenboro won't let us seed for free
>>
File: GJddOE3XAAAi1Nh.jpg (64 KB, 640x477)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>1296615
He has made it rather clear he wants to hold the monopoly of being the biggest archive of hentai/nsfw online
>>
>>1297881
honestly with how much shit gets DMCAed, I doubt it's even the largest these days.
>>
File: image-233.png (1.21 MB, 721x897)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>1297913
you are thinking just about manga/hentai wise but you forget the site also has VNCGs, Artists CGs, Cosplay, Image Sets and Western categories, which almost all aggregator sites that stoles from Panda doesnt scrapes
>>
Oh right I forgot I think, also released some dumps of Cospuri site
https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/4067669
https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/4068934

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.