[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/t/ - Torrents

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: soph_banner.png (363 KB, 1240x233)
363 KB
363 KB PNG
https://www.subscribestar.com/soph

Soph stopped making content in 2023 and has since removed most of the posts from Subscribestar and gone dormant. So here is an archive of the Subscribestar Videos.

General topics;

Conspiracy Theory
Christian Apologetics
Current Events
Psychology

The content is categorized to a point. Most of it is what would be called 'Main Videos' on current topics or shorter ideas and those are listed in posting order numerically.
There are also Series that are named separate from the numbered ordering of Main Videos: 'Optical Allusion', Grand Unifying Theory Of...' and 'The Official Narrative'.
Finally there are some BTS, edited Stream Highlights and Podcast style videos on various topics named Tidbits.
I have a text file with the posting order for information on that.
261GB

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:eef674fec91efd38337cbb208020d718ae8ccb90&dn=SophArchive&tr=http%3a%2f%2fopen.tracker.thepiratebay.org%2fannounce
>>
she’s so hot desu
>>
>>1294480
no seeds
>>
>>1294607
It should work now.
>>
>>1294480
Is this the same Soph whose image was left up on Ethan Ralph's screen while he slept during the infamous "Pillstream"?
>>
She didn't stop making content. She just writes for Turkey Tom now. And by writing I mean prowls kiwi farm threads and piece together timelines which make up a glorified low effort recap video.
>>
>>1294863
I heard she stopped working for Turkey Tom a year ago. Did she talk about this? Why delete the majority of her body of work though?
>>
>>1294863
I think that's wrong.
Tom did do a video on Soph, maybe that's what you are thinking of.

>>1294901
Soph was working for 'Censored' ( Gavin McInnes Premium site ) but was removed in some belt-tightening a short while before the Subscribestar content stopped. Possibly related.
All of the Censored content was also posted on the Subscribestar btw.
I expect the reason is more religious, not wanting to stare into the abyss all the time. There hasn't been a clear statement on it though.
>>
>>1294480
i don't care about your schizo tranny. worthless data
>>
>>1294965
gtfo then
>>
File: soph-archive-list2.png (395 KB, 554x4300)
395 KB
395 KB PNG
Seeding should be close to getting much better soon. Here is everything that's in the torrent btw.
>>
>>1294480
anyone got an archive of her streams too?
>>
>>1295278
>anyone got an archive of her streams too?
sure, got you senpai.. >>521528
>>
>high IQ girl enters /pol/ by accident
>becomes a complete chud retard
>ruins her life
>now makes content for retarded people like her
>>
>>1295278
>>1295306

>>19294569
>>
>>1294678
yea, the underage girl Ralph jerked it to.
>>
>>1295390
you will never be a woman
>>
bump
>>
Seeders add another tracker like opentracker

>magnet:?xt=urn:btih:eef674fec91efd38337cbb208020d718ae8ccb90&dn=SophArchive&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fopen.tracker.thepiratebay.org%2Fannounce
>>
>>1302813
ok thanks, I'm very bad at the little details on seeding.
>>
>>1294863
I kind of assumed that something would go nuts, it's not like you can be 13 and making political videos and not be completely off your rocker within five years.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.