[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/t/ - Torrents

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hi.png (12 KB, 312x293)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
Audiobookbay recently added a feature to disable comments on torrents because people kept making fun of the dogshit political books that get uploaded constantly
>>
>>1297647
Remember, they cannot survive outside of a vacuum of censorship.
>>
>>1298105
That's not censorship, you wombat turd.

I swear every conservatard thinks it's their god-given right to call people niggers and walk away unscathed.
>>
>>1298379
It is. Not a conservative btw.
>>
>>1298544
Nah, someone comes up and does that, it's your god-given right to knock their fucking teeth out.

And I am a conservative btw
>>
>>1298547
nigger
>>
>>1298379
actual me replying, not a conservative either, I hate Israel. Also you're a nigger.
>>
>>1298547
believe it or not, we dont all wake up and obsess over the feelings and perceived slight of blacks. i will say whatever the hell i please. if u think free will makes u a cuckservative, then u are a simpleton. besides, conservatives are busy sucking off every jew they possibly can to rly care about anything else atm
>>
>>1298379
>mutts think the concept of censorship is limited to the American constitutional definition of it
oof
>>
>>1298379
>implying liberals don't call people niggers
Don't confuse us with you faggot progressives. We were talking shit about ghetto trash long before you were born.
>>
>>1298547
you're not a conservative you're a faggot

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.