[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread 412: Overpriced Starter Decks Edition

Bushi-Navi EN: https://www.en.bushi-navi.com/
Deck Log:
https://decklog.bushiroad.com/ (JP)
https://decklog-en.bushiroad.com/ (EN)
Beginner guide, decklists and other info: https://pastebin.com/QxKQRhrQ
Up to date fanmade PC online games, 3DS/Switch emulation and Mobile games: https://pastebin.com/7Fj8VqA2
Cardfight and Buddyfight matchmaking server: https://discord.gg/6xVFD4r
Weiss/Schwarz Resources: https://pastebin.com/sk2iSjW1

Bushiroad Spring Fest 2024 Info: https://en.bushiroad.com/events/bsf2024/

DivineZ S1 Episode 12: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK1SPliXV10

Release Schedule (Vanguard):
- DZ-01~06 Start Up Trial Decks: 4/19
- DZ-BT01 Fated Clash: 5/3
- D-TB04 Touken Ranbu ONLINE 2023: 5/24 (L E L)
- DZ-BT02 Illusionless Strife: 6/28
- DZ-SS01 Festival Booster 2024: 7/12
- DZ-PS01~03 Premium Deckset Jewel Knight / Revenger / Musketeer: 7/12
- DZ-BT03 Dimensional Transcendence: 8/30

Release Schedule (Weiss):
- Saekano the Movie: Finale BP: 4/19
- Bang Dream! MyGO!!!!! TD+ and Girls Band Party! Countdown Collection: 5/17
- Bocchi the Rock!: 6/14
- RWBY Premium Booster: 6/28
- Shakugan no Shana Premium Booster: 7/19
- Love Live! School idol festival Series 10th Anniversary Premium Booster: 8/2
- Hololive Weiss Schwarz Ambassadors Premium Set: 8/2
- Ayakashi Triangle: 8/16
- Hololive Summer Collection: 8/30
- Dengeki Bunko 30th Anniversary, and Love Live! School idol festival 2 Miracle Live!: TBD

Release Schedule (Shadowverse EVOLVE)
- Omens Eternal: 6/21
- Gloryfinder Bundle #1 “Guide to Glory” (4 Player Multiplayer Decks): 7/19
- Paragons of the Colosseum: 8/16

Release Schedule (Rebirth for You JP):
- "That 100 girlfriend anime with a really long name": 4/19
- Pon no Michi: 6/21
- Gridman Universe: 7/12
- Hasu no Sora HS Idol Club: 8/2
- Bang Bravern: 8/30
- IM@S Shiny Colors and Blue Archive The Animation: TBD

Last Thread: >>92391851
>>
weiss won
>>
File: shinvisual.jpg (87 KB, 447x635)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
It's been almost 5 years and they still haven't made a better season.
>>
>>92465779
Too bad the budget here was so low it was eye killing. Too many wacky faces to try and hide how low quality the animation was.
>>
>>92465779
Link Joker.

That G season where Shion was a fucking chad beating the shit out of people constantly. Stride Gate or something.
>>
>>92465779
No other card game anime will have the balls to end things like Shinemon did. No open ended bullshit, no walking off to the next adventure, no triumphant victory, just hanging up the coat and quietly ruminating on how time's passed and wanting the next generation to do better
>>
>>92465779
Shinemon's first half was ASS. If DivineZ's next 12-13 episodes are also good, then I'd say DZ is better
>>
I haven't paid attention to vanguard since I pirated dear days, anything neat or funny happen or is it still circling the drain?
>>
>>92471098
it's dead
>>
File: latest.png (766 KB, 771x530)
766 KB
766 KB PNG
>>92471098
not sure what >>92471143 is talking about. The game is doing pretty well at the moment. Biggest issue is the delay with Japan but we're about to get the first sets of the new era that introduces energy to the mix. it's a new type of resource that you get with pic related. From what I've seen of the Japanese scene this changes the game pretty drastically and makes it a lot more engaging. Even older decks get to benefit some since even if you don't have any cards that use energy getting to draw an additional card when you get to 7 energy is good across the board.
>>
>>92471231
Anime's also doing well. DivineZ pretty consistently goes trending thanks to a certain imouto and genuine hype.

It's just these two or three retards constantly doomposting.
>>
>>92471904
>if you know more than me, you're a retard
>>
>>92471904
I enjoyed the first season of DZ quite a lot. I doubt they'll fuck up the finale since it'll just be setup for the next season anyway. Excited to see what they do for the next one. Maybe a dual nation boss or something.
>>
File: IMG_0483.jpg (725 KB, 1920x1080)
725 KB
725 KB JPG
>>92472054
Amazing how much better the series became once the old dogshit cast was essentially sidelined.

I need Mirei and Hikari to meet though.
>>
File: 20240318_200838.jpg (180 KB, 994x1212)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>92471925
Nice try retard. You don't even play the game. Go back to /ygo/ or something.
>>
>>92472869
Is this cast really that much better?
>idol girl is generic and doesn’t amount to much
>masanori still a nothingburger joker wannabe
>suo is a nothing character funnily enough
Even Akina is starting to delve into gary stu tier as Mr. Nice Guy who overcomes everything and has everyone gravitate towards him with no real character flaws. It’s about even with the Dress cast who had Mirei, Danji and Tohya as their three best charas.
>>
>>92473153
having only 13 episodes is really the limiting factor. I think they did a good job introducing the characters and showing their relationships with each other but I don't think we've had enough time with any of them to be really invested emotionally on the season finale. Hopefully most of the characters stay around for season 2 so they can continue to expand on what they built.
>>
>>92473341
>Hopefully most of the characters stay around for season 2
Well there will be that one rival for Nao they teased. But I can't imagine we're keeping the same cast intact. Bushi is always going to add new characters to sell new decks and shill their VAs. I think Masanori and Taizo are probably leaving the cast. They might bring back other OD characters to replace them but I feel we'll just get new characters instead. Really depends on where they decide to go with this season after the Fated Clash ends.
>>
What are people using in the Virgila decks?
>>
>>92473419
Nao, Masanori, and Taizo are primarily voiced by in-house VAs. You may recognize Nao as also having the same VA as Yuki Ichidoji from DearDays.

I'm worried about Hikari, who has *Eri Yukimura* as her VA. Who voices Fuyuko Mayuzumi from im@s. They might Mirei her and just make her never show up after this or Michiru the shit out of her unless they hardcommit like they did with Yuma Uchida (Tohya's VA)
>>
>>92473153
>Akina is starting to delve into Gary Stu tier
Gary Stu my ass, Akina is literally just the least autistic Vanguard protagonist so far on the virtue of being a normie
>complaining about plot armor in a best of 1 battle royale
A casualty of the tournament format and 13 episode structure.

Nao, Taizo, and Hikari (both) are all good
Though yeah Tohya and Mirei do hardcarry oD's cast

>Danji
LOL
LOOOOOOL

He had his moments but come the fuck on he was a nothingburger past S2 and exactly the Michiru finale and he never really gets anything in comeuppance for his constant flaking and commitment issues
>>
>>92474530
That said
>Yuyu is an even worse protagonist that needed a retool and forced conflict for the final season
They never EVER played into the fact that Yuyu was a fight autist from willDress S1 and I will never forgive that
>Tomari is fucking nothing
>Megumi is a bottomless swamp that drags down everything around her by existing and even worsens Danji's character resolution with that entire mess with her going Masques
>Zakusa did fucking nothing
>Masanori being a loser in DZ is literally cos he's a leftover from the original cast without any of the space for expansion on his thing like with Taizo's fun character dynamics
>>
>>92474591
And REMINDER
YUYU HAS ZERO PROPER ONSCREEN WINS AGAINST DANJI THAT WASN'T JUST DANJI THROWING TO SAVE YUYU'S MENTAL
HE LITERALLY NEVER OUTGREW HIS MENTOR
>>
>>92474530
>Gary Stu my ass, Akina is literally just the least autistic Vanguard protagonist so far on the virtue of being a normie
Aside from saving his sister he doesn’t have much else going on for him. I genuinely don’t even know what they would do to give him character development in the next season. He’s just a breath of fresh air right now because Yuyu was that terrible.
>>
File: Dog breeder.png (358 KB, 350x510)
358 KB
358 KB PNG
>>
>>92477353
>CB1
trash card by Ds standards.
>>
File: 20240414_184723.jpg (833 KB, 1800x3200)
833 KB
833 KB JPG
Happy birthday Nao-senpai!
>>
>>92476406
His character arc could be about finding a path/goal for himself now. It's the most logical place to take both him and Rezael
>>
>>92478208
Shit character. Femoids shouldn't be involved in dragon empire
>>
Akina is boring.
>B-better than Yuyu
That isn't an accomplishment.
>>
File: GLE_5rubgAAhPUo.jpg (711 KB, 2894x4093)
711 KB
711 KB JPG
>>92478208
Nao-senpai!
>>
>>92480753
>muh edgy clan needs to be represented by cool male characters
Grow up.
>>
File: 1680109434227298.png (235 KB, 500x700)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
>>92481056
>Dragon Empire
>Edgy
We'll need a girl to play a Dark States with proper Dark Irregulars aesthetics instead of Instant Loss: The Deck
>>
>>92478208
How did they fumble oD's female cast so hard but then make Nao.
>>
>>92474379
Yukimura Eri isn't nearly as big as Uchida Yuuma as far as I can tell, I'm pretty sure Hikari is safe (at least I hope she is).
>>92474530
Danji suffered from willDress, he's great if you only consider oD /which you should, as wD is terrible outside of like 3 fights).
>>
>>92477923
are you retarded? if she was in d, along with her dog obviously, she would be a keter staple.
>>
File: CotD20240415.png (372 KB, 350x510)
372 KB
372 KB PNG
Beginning of a Journey (Stoichiea, R)
Grade 2 / Blitz Order

Choose one of your opponent's attacking units, and it gets PWR -10000 until end of that battle. If you have three or more cards with the same name as this card in your drop, that unit gets PWR -10000 until the end of turn instead of end of that battle.
>>
File: CRIT.png (1.93 MB, 687x1000)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB PNG
What the fuck were they thinking with this card?
>>
>>92489615
Dies to Protect
>>
>>92478208
Mikotobros, how can our girl even compete?
>>
>>92486942
Yeah but she also has an upcoming anime (S2 of that dogshit ShinyColors adaptation) plus all of the idol shit

I hope she stays around.
>>
>>92487726
In what? Fuckin'... Uh, Leuhan maybe??? Alden??? Sarevsael works ig
>Youth has no space
>Bastion would rather not
>Rezael has better cards
>Amorta is a dead deck
>Hexaorb truly does not give a shit and has better cards
>Thegrea has space issues
>It doesn't rig or shit so pope of cope can't use it
>Blasters (MLB and PBO) and Minerva truly give no fucks
>Liael is dead on arrival plus order package stronger
>lolno @Luard
>Gramgrace would have played this at some point but likely not anymore after it got all those core promos

For reference, the DS DE dual nation RRR is basically Akane from soul but isn't exactly good enough to justify the inclusion for most decks of either nation, much less a version of it that needs like 6-8 deck slots on its own
>>
File: D-PR-707_(Sample).png (430 KB, 350x510)
430 KB
430 KB PNG
>>92492315
Listed Liael twice but the fact that she's dead in lore AND playability is important.

That said if Akane called *any* High Beast like her OG, well....

She'd be a staple alright lul
>>
>>92489763
It doesn't have a opponent grade restriction so you can just blow people the fuck out with a 30,000 power 3 base Crit vanguard before they even get their gift.
>>
File: Absolute Masterpiece.png (1.08 MB, 730x1136)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>92467472
>No other card game anime will have the balls to end things like Shinemon did.
Arc-V did. Ended with the deaths of known characters, the consequences of war which the entire series was about.

Of course the fanbase, being composed of mostly shippers who only expect smiles and sunshine, cried and whined how a war season ended up with some characters you know, dying in the process.

All they want is deus ex machinas to revive everyone and then jump into the next series hoping it will be more of the same.
>>
>>92492668
>30k 3 crit
Dailiner does the same thing, what's your point?
>>
>>92495777
>Those digits
Probably due to the fact that Gaunlet Buster's buff is a CONT skill (that poster might or might not be Accelrager)
>>
>>92493221
>arc-v apologist in 2024
LMAO. Arc-V had balls alright. Balls to be the worst TCG anime ever created.
>>
Why do people like Nao so much?
>>
>>92500088
Belly button
>>
>>92500088
her design mainly
>>
>>92500088
desperation for a waifuposting target
>>
>>92495777
It is absolutely filthy is my point.

>>92499208
I'm more like crit+crit+power rager. That shiits just obnoxious. The fact that it is Accel gifted DOES make it worse though because after 2 card guarding it you've got 3 other attacks left.
>>
Vanguard pro is finally a thing
>>
>>92501284
Sounds like you're not imagining hard enough.
>>
>>92464882
Does anyone know how long CFA takes to implement 16 copies cards? I've been wanting to test megacolony Type C but its still at only 4 copies.
>>
>>92503505
Just asking so I don't have to check every day. Do they take two weeks, maybe a month?
>>
File: CotD20240416.png (459 KB, 350x510)
459 KB
459 KB PNG
Multiple Stroke Dragon (Dragon Empire, C)

CONT: If your opponent has five or more cards in their drop, this unit gets PWR +5000 / SLD +5000. (Active in opponent's turn too.)

>>92503505
>>92503628
Doesn't the dev usually work in a relatively slow pace?
>>
>>92504058
Yeah, I was just wondering how slow?
>>
>>92504058
>Multiple Stroke Dragon
>>
File: Stinky.png (444 KB, 400x559)
444 KB
444 KB PNG
>>
The rules for counting energy is that you can only do it with the thing from the quick start deck and the energy cards, right? You can't use something else to count it right?
>>
>>92507420
Yeah thems the rules
>>
Why do the trial deck cards all have no abilities?
>>
>>92508028
To be simpler for new players, as though they needed that.
That, and it would allow them to resell the same cards back to the players again in the next set but this time with effects
>>
>>92508038
Ridiculous. They're going to rot on shelves.
>>
>>92508048
Except they wont, because its the only way to access the Energy Generator easily which is basically mandatory for gameplay from here on out in Standard.
And buying singles will be a pain because there's basically no other cards in the set to sell so the Energy Generator will take up most of the value of the deck
>>
>>92508064
So energy generators, which everyone will use, basically cost the same as a trial deck? That's fucked up. If literally every deck is going to use them they should pack them into boxes or as promos or something.
>>
>>92508083
>So energy generators, which everyone will use, basically cost the same as a trial deck?
Yeah and they upped the price of the deck when importing it and added sleeves as a "bonus" to compensate.
It's honestly admirable how perfectly they managed to design a product that pleases nobody but will still be bought by everybody because they have no choice in the matter. The perfect, most sellable, worst product.
>>
>>92508094
Something completely ubiquitous should be written into the fucking rules. Imagine if the first Gear Chronicle trial deck came with a "G-Zone" card that had all the stride shit written on it and you needed it to stride. Super lame idea, amazed they didn't come up with it sooner.
>>
>>92508094
>a UK site had a bunch for like £2 each pre order so I'm saved from having to spend £17 on vanillas
The existence of that product is genuinely disgusting and it will definitely end up rotting on shelves as the lowest number stores can order in is 6, so if one guy wants Lyrical and 2 guys want Keter there's 9 decks left over.
>>
File: May 2024 V and P Promos.jpg (384 KB, 1280x720)
384 KB
384 KB JPG
Sturdy Hardpuncher (Spike Brothers)

CONT [Hand]: This card can be used as the cost for calling a G-Guardian.

AUTO: When this unit is put to (GC) from hand, COST[Remove 1 Heal Trigger from your hand or drop], and perform all of the following:

- If you have no face up cards in your damage zone, CC1, and this unit gets SLD +20000 until the end of that battle.
- If you have zero cards in your soul, COST[CB1] choose one of your vanguards, and it gets PWR +5000 until end of turn.

Alliance Angel (Oracle Think Tank)

CONT [Hand]: This card can be used as the cost for calling a G-Guardian.

AUTO: When this unit is put to (GC) from hand, if you have five or more cards in your hand COST[Remove 1 Heal Trigger from your hand or drop] look at the top card of your deck, put that card to the top or bottom of your deck, and this unit gets SLD +20000 until end of that battle. If you put the card to the bottom of your deck, then COST[CB1] choose one of your vanguards, and it gets PWR +5000 until end of turn.

>>92508964
If they don't include the stupid sleeves to jack up the prince then it might have been an easier pill to swallow, I hope we will eventually get the promo energy generators from other means.
>>
>>
AUTO: When this unit is placed on (RC) from hand outside of battle phase, you may call a Plant Token to (RC). Then, COST[CB1] and perform one of the following.

- Until end of turn, you get "During this turn, all of your rear-guards placed by your card's ability get PWR +5000."
- Choose one of your vanguards, and it gets PWR +5000 until end of turn. If you have four or more units, +5000 becomes +10000 instead.
>>
AUTO: When this unit is placed on (RC), if your vanguard's grade is less or equal than your opponent's vanguard, this unit gets PWR +5000 until end of turn.

AUTO [(RC)/Drop]: When your other card is discarded from hand during your turn, COST[EB3, and remove this card] choose one of your discarded cards, and add that card to your hand.
>>
AUTO: When this unit is placed on (RC), if your vanguard's grade is less or equal than your opponent's vanguard, SC1, and this unit gets PWR +2000 until end of turn.

AUTO [(RC)/Drop]: When your other card is discarded from hand during your turn, COST[EB3, and remove this card] choose one of your discarded cards, and add that card to your hand.
>>
Can someone explain to me when "choose X" means "chose as many as possible to reach X" and when it's "if you can't chose X, the effect doesn't activate"? Almost a year ago people said you can still activate Alter Slaughter without 6 units and ever since then I don't quite understand how this works. For example, can you use Recite Aspell Dragon with only one normal unit in the drop?
>>
>>92513423
For "Choose X" effects you choose as many legal targets as possible up to the specified number.
>>
File: boiling_frog-1400x788.jpg (63 KB, 1400x788)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>92471231
>>92471904
This. It's doing amazingly well. Going to surpass Pokemon anyday now. No need to do anything at all, just kick back, relax and watch the plan unfold.
>>
>>92510549
All I want from this booster is a lyrical dual nation card. If they do that, I'm gonna take back every bad thing I ever said about bushi.
>>
>>92514863
You know it's still going to be dual LM/BG and you will like it that way.
>>
>>92513747
>if it isn't as popular as one of the big 3 it's dying!!!

Kill yourself, mongoloid.
>>
>>92513747
>No need to do anything at all
Yeah because constantly doomposting on 4chan about how the game is dead does so much to help it survive and grow.
>>
File: latest.png (502 KB, 350x510)
502 KB
502 KB PNG
>>92513423
Anything that has "choose X" as part of the cost needs to fulfill the full condition to activate. For example pic related, if you don't have 3 rearguards to retire you cannot activate the skill. Anything after the cost, so the actual effect of the skill, then goes into the "do as much as you can" rule. Alter Slaughter's choose 6 units is not a cost, it's part of the skill. You can tell what is a cost and what isn't by the COST symbol before the section in brackets. Even in older cards everything inside the square brackets is the cost of the skill, everything else is the effect.

>can you use Recite Aspell Dragon with only one normal unit in the drop?
Yes, the cost of the card is just CB1, the effect to put two normal units into soul would still activate but if there is only one legal target in the drop then you can only choose the one. You could even pay the CB1 with an empty drop and get nothing.
>>
File: CotD20240417.png (459 KB, 350x510)
459 KB
459 KB PNG
Lady Archer of Spectroscopic Binary Star

CONT (RC): During your turn, if your opponent's vanguard is Grade 3 or greater, and you have three or more set orders in your order zone, this unit gets PWR +10000.
>>
>>92514969
If it were to happen the most likely is Lyrical/Stoicheia, probably with the Stocheia card being some cute plant creature or a "Neo Nectar" girl.
>>
>>92518957
Stocheia part, not card
>>
Christ in hell, I what them to reveal the box topper for Fated Clash. I have shit for Spinomarquis and Halmveld just rotting away in my binder and boxes.
>>
File: cocytus.jpg (44 KB, 307x450)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>
>>92521624
Ice themed rideline when?
>>
>>92521624
I had a deck of his reverse version. Nightmist break ride was such a chad card.
>>
>>92502380
Is it good? I saw it being shilled on Twitter
>>
>>92524968
Its not fully automatic but its not confusing atleast for being semi manual. Only has standard so far.
>>
>>92525119
I might give it a try later then
>>
Weiss is the superior game.
>>
i'm teaching my dad weiss schwarz
>>
>>92527462
He's a Love live guy right?
>>
>>92529082
he's a batman guy, so i'm building him a batman ninja deck even though that movie was garbage
>>
>>92529086
>Wow son, im glad im using japbatman and all but whyre you using a deck full of scantly cclad children against me?
>>
File: 1704312464864489.jpg (123 KB, 500x699)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>92529106
i'm using a power deck bro
>>
File: card73261-large.jpg (77 KB, 400x559)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>92529112
Assuming your dad enjoys the game and assuming he has the ability to use google how would you explain pic related to him?
>>
>>92531467
wouldn't bother honestly
>>
File: CotD20240418.png (426 KB, 350x510)
426 KB
426 KB PNG
AUTO: When this unit is placed on (RC), if you have ten or more cards in your soul, COST[EB3] choose one of your opponent's rear-guards and retire it.
>>
>>92532180
I might actually run a copy in chrono just the opponent has 2 rears I need to get rid of. Since chrono can search the entire deck I don't need to run more than one.
>>
>>92532212
>Run it in Chronojet
Can you easily amass ten soul for it to go off?
>>
>>92532212
just in case*
>>
>>92532269
Just in case what?
>>
Is Premium actually an eternal format? From what I've seen, you basically are forced to overhaul your entire deck when new sets come out. I was hoping Premium would be more static so I don't have to buy tons of shit every few months just to play. I like games where I can buy a deck and use it for a long time, maybe even forever, like Weiss.
>>
>>92532360
That's the awkward part. You totally could buy a deck and stick with it in Premium, but with how set design and product planning works, it's very easy to find yourself having to buy new stuff either because they printed something *everyone* (or everyone playing a certain clan or D nation) has to buy or because your pet deck has fallen way behind since the last time it got updated was five years ago.
>>
>>92531467
>My son is into tits?!? How dare he! Doesn't he know this is an ass family! Have some respect!!!
Probably something like that.
>>
>>92532360
Is premium an eternal format?
yes, "eternal" just means the format covers the entire timespan of the game. So every new card is also put into the eternal pool. You might be thinking of a time capsule format, something like ygo goat format, where you just take cards from a specific time range and the pool never expands. You can build a deck that will forever work on a time capsule format because the format never changes but most eternal formats are constantly changing because they are still living formats.
>>
>>92533158
more like
>Son, why are there so many cards featuring naked girls? I thought this was a cool batman game why didn't you tell me it was a porno game? I hope you're not playing this with children.
>>
>>92537431
Poison Ivy walks around naked though. Checkmate, dad.
>>
AUTO: When this unit is placed on (RC), if your vanguard's grade is less or equal than your opponent's vanguard, EC1, and this unit gets PWR +2000 until end of turn.

>>
AUTO: When this unit is placed on (RC), if your vanguard's grade is less or equal than your opponent's vanguard, look at the top card of your deck, put that card to the top or bottom of your deck, and this unit gets PWR +2000 until end of turn.

>>
AUTO: When this unit is placed on (RC) from hand outside of battle phase, choose up to one normal unit or order card without Sentinel, and put it to the bottom of your deck. Then, COST[CB1] look at five cards from the top of your deck, choose up to one card and reveal it, and perform one of the following.

- If the revealed card is an order card that is not a Regalic Piece, add that card to your hand, and shuffle your deck
- If the revealed card is an unit card with its grade equal or less than your vanguard, call it to (RC), and shuffle your deck.
>>
>Stoicheia only got trwo reprints
L E L
>>
>>92537877
They always hated Stoicheia
>>
File: DokoVan Preview 240425.jpg (338 KB, 1280x720)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
Next week will feature the Normal and Blitz Order ORRR
>>
>>92532360
Premium is generally stable. And what may seem like overhauls are likely just sidegrades. I have many premium decks I built years ago that aren't or don't need to be updated much.
Changes in the format largely depend on D and V support that comes out. Id say only 1% of the D pool makes an impact on premium deck building. There have been some big waves like Ordercolony a few years ago and to a lesser extent stride crests but even those are just adding 4-10 cards to an existing shell. V support is usually bigger impact and typically either enables one to build a new premium deck from scratch through new subclan support (OTT Witches, Steam Maidens, other V clan collection stuff) or provides a centerpiece to make use of older cards (Revengers). Thing is, V is slowly dying and Bushi is jumping to more direct premium support aimed towards making older archetypes viable rather than raising the power level cap.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfaxfFOQa7Q

>Implying the ten-ish minutes will have any matter of significance
>>
>>92541323
The only important part is the banlist being updated on the EN side. That and maybe the collab announcements. I think they skipped quints in english but we'll see if they do it later.
>>
File: CotD20240419.png (388 KB, 350x510)
388 KB
388 KB PNG
CONT (RC/GC): If your vanguard's grade is lower than your opponent's vanguard, and you have four or more cards in your damage zone, this unit gets PWR +5000 / SLD +5000. (Active in opponent's turn too.)
>>
>>92519301
Your prayers are now answered
>>
File: Quints in DZ-BT02.jpg (385 KB, 1280x720)
385 KB
385 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>92545606
Neat. I was curious about trying out WS with a Jojo deck, but the current stuff seems pricey.
>>
>No banlist updates
Great, now we will have wait until God knows when for the sites to have their own updates.
>>
>>92545632
I think they just did a reprint of part 5 that may bring prices down but i wouldnt bother. The set is so old 99% of the stuff is unusable. The meta deck will be built from these 2 boosters so waiting for them is the right call.
>>
>>92545748
>Jojo Part 5 is so anicent that almost nothing is usable
nta so how old was that set? Looking at bits of talk about Weiss (and Blau by extension) in previous threads seem to indicate that there were somewhat a big power creep at some point that renders a bunch of older sets obsolete.
>>
Jojo in english was 4 years ago. The powercreep happened when date a live came out. Also choice triggers which didnt exist when Jojo came out (and since part 5 is Golden Wind most of the yellow climaxes had Wind triggers which suck).
>>
Who's ready for our hero to talk a kid out of killing himself with magic trading cards?
>>
>>92545088
I think if cards like this exist, they're either unnecessary or you fucked your game's balance.
>>
File: 32657.jpg (346 KB, 1448x2048)
346 KB
346 KB JPG
>Hikari and Liael sleeves and deckbox preorders already sold out
>>
>>92464882
>Be me
>Have energy card
>Don't have energy counter
How fucked am I?
>>
>>92545606
Can you build a deck that focuses on Joseph from the part 3 stuff? He's my favourite Jojo but weiss skipped part 2.
>>
>>92551249
do you mean you have the crest or just a single energy card?

If you have the crest you can either use the counter or get the energy cards that will come out in DZ01 to keep track of the energy until then you might want to talk to your community and see if they'll accept a digimon counter or something to keep track

if you have an energy card but not the crest you are fucked cause you need the crest to be able to generate the energy and play the game
>>
>>92551747
I mean crest but no energy or counter.
>>
Last Episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdjPu8SOcx0

>>92552026
>Has the Crest but no Counter
Shouldn't the Starter Deck have both of them? Or did you just buy the Generator without the Counter?
>>
File: 20231212_Slide20.jpg (211 KB, 1280x720)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>92552026
you'll have to wait until set 1 for the energy cards then
>>
>>92547606
>>92552321
I'm excited
>>
>>92551249
use a digimon memory counter no one cares
>>
>puninshed Hikari just dissappears forever
Damn she had it rough
>>
File: Spoiler Image (825 KB, 1919x1079)
825 KB
825 KB PNG
Episode played out as everyone expected biggest twist was definitely >>92554302
Kinda bittersweet that she wasn't saved
>>
>That ending
I thought this is the last episode
>>
File: Spoiler Image (891 KB, 1919x1079)
891 KB
891 KB PNG
>>92554343
New season in 3 months.
Looks like Hikari changing fate really did affect something else
>>
>>
>>92552698
>Can you use dice or counters to keep track of energy?
>No

How to sink your tournament attendance 101. Also you could probably just steal someones energy counters before a match and they'd get fucked into disqualification with a stupid rule like that.
>>
File: GIL2s-baQAAuHfX.jpg (142 KB, 1920x1080)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
I wonder if 'The Destined Showdown' will use 6 new guys or just reuse the current Fated Ones or maybe it will be 6 new people vs the current ones.
Surely pic related will be a part of it, also praying for Mirei's comeback
>>
>>92554454
it probably is a signers vs dark signers thing
evil plushie didn't go through with it in the other timeline because everyone but taizo was dead
>>
File: dpr_851.png (246 KB, 510x350)
246 KB
246 KB PNG
>>92554444
>Those digits
I'd hope we will have other ways to get the Generator instead of overpaying for the Starter Decks (I absolutely hated how they bloated the price of those decks with sleeves), then again I can already see that IFF they release it as a promo it will probably end up as "1 in 8 random promos in the PR pack in BCS bullshit".
>>
File: amane_bushi.jpg (194 KB, 1200x675)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
Twitter campaign for the alt art.
>>
>>92554454
fated vs doomed/cursed/etc, calling it
we'll get some bosses with 'infernal skills' a la how buddyfight got both overturn and overkill
it'll blow, hopefully enough to kill the game and free us all from our torment
>>
>>92554352
>Akina and Hikari mess up the timeline
>spawn Gab's evil alter ego who sets up a potentially deadlier competition
Good job heroes
>>
File: GLkLuLuaQAATpYv.jpg (112 KB, 2048x838)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>92554701
>>92554674
Mirei will comeback so it's worth it
>>
>>92554745
I hope he fucks Akinas sister and continues the bloodline.
>>
Honestly, I have to admit the anime is really good nowadays. First time in a while I've been more excited abou the anime than the actual game.
>>
File: GLBTg65aQAACpls.jpg (315 KB, 1469x2048)
315 KB
315 KB JPG
>>92554848
Yeah, the anime was really good this time around
>>
Are any one out of the six boss units from the Starter Deck usable or are the decks only good for the Generator, Counter, and perhaps the Sanctitude if you are lucky enough?
>>
>>92555851
The Lyrical trial deck boss is at least playable.
>>
That ending was about as average as I expected. They mishandled Suo as a character so badly. When was the last time we actually had a decent antagonist in VG? The rest was just fine slice of life stuff. And is that ending a joke? They're seriously doing another "Fated Clash"????? VG has such a bad habit of rehashing its own story beats. Overall this season was much better than any of the Dress anime by lieu of having a better vision and main character, but I feel disappointed by this ending. They had an opportunity to do some interesting stuff especially with the future Hikari story beat but they resolved it so easily. My expectations are gonna be lower for s2. Bring Itou back in the writers room.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.05 MB, 1920x1080)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB JPG
>WS at the moment have 3 gacha games
How much for the next one?
>>
>>92555851
All of the ones that do 4 attacks are playable to a casual extent.
>>
>>92555851
The Dark States,Brandt Gate and Stoicheia bosses are usable provided you have the generics they need and/or their key specific support cards. Lyrical and Keter Sanctuaries are largely just ok if you buy into them.
Dragon Empires is bad and not worth investing into since it gets shut down by Angel Bracing Ladder and even that it aside doesn't have enough pressure or advantage to make up for being a 3 attack deck.
>>
>>92554454
>I wonder if 'The Destined Showdown' will use 6 new guys
Obviously new characters, they have to sell new decks.
>>
File: maidbukki.jpg (214 KB, 1188x1461)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
Suou you tried but in the end there is only one Ibuki.
>>
>>92545600
Oof I already went all out on this set in Japanese. But I do wanna play a Dengeki Bunko set at an english only locals so I might double dip if it's not chasing SPs.
>>
Who's gonna win in three months, Akina e/DivineDress Rezae or Mirei?
>>
>>92554339
F
>>
>rie kugimiya
Glad to see anime to getting some decent budget
>>
File: It's not over yet.png (1.29 MB, 1581x819)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
Of course we get our seasonal >MASANORI CLIFFHANGER moment, KEK.
>>
File: Bunko.jpg (77 KB, 287x400)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>
Feels like this could be the end to the Dress-era as a whole, but then they bring another plushie but this time EVUL with ANOTHER TOURNAMENT

I'm not sure what's the point because almost all the loose ends tied up nicely here (besides that one girl from the stands in that one episode but who even remembers)
>>
Since when did Gyze became a part of Cray's Idea? It's so obvious that it's him pulling the strings this time.
>>
>>92558957
They had 9 seasons planned out originally so divinez will probably get 2 more seasons and then a new gen with season 10.
>>
>>92556423
If you count the japanese version, it has way more than 3.
>>
>>92559183
Gyze was killed suicidebombing at the end of G, Messiah returned a bit after

Nirvana technically has the power of destruction and creation given the choice of the world

It's probably just The Void itself this time given its continued prominence in lore (Winged Things, attacking World Trees, etc)
>>
New Thread: >>92559910

>>92559284
DivineZ should have 4 cours so it will end in the Summer 2025 season

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.