[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Tell me about your powerful female characters and female-dominated societies in your setting, /tg/.
>>
>>92556281
>Tell me about your powerful female characters
Every female character I make is powerful, it would be very long and boring to go over all of it, and I guarantee there won't be any response given proportionally equivalent to the time spent.
It's not that I think they're so great and that I'm such an awesome character designer, it's more that I really don't feel like typing all that out when I know all I'll get is silence or "can u elaborate plz ??" 12 hours later or "feels like a video game".
>female-dominated societies
The USA is already female-dominated, so I'd rather not put that in my fantasy. My societies treat both sexes equally, whether they're federations, monarchal, or anarchal, because I'm neither misogynistic nor misandristic.
>>
>>92556281
The stunning and brave Gynocratic Matriarchy of Lesbos VI-IX is a perfect parthenogenic utopian society that don't need no man.

Their greatest enemy are the roaming bands of Futanoids who are even worse than cis-males because they pollute the purity of the female form with the penis and testes.
>>
>>92556281
I did make an Amazon race for a friend who like to play them in my setting. They were a group of women tricked by a goddess and became giant mad women who raped and kidnapped men and killed women. However, a small group worshiped a war god and basically was a fantasy Sparta. However, most stayed in their country. Some do become Adventurers near their lands and sometimes spread out if they get big and famous. (Like the Drows, most people see them as just the evil slaver race underground.) My friend backstory was her character wanted to see the world but had to be an adventurer so she could without being attacked by eveyrone.
>>
>>92556422
>Every female character I make is powerful, it would be very long and boring to go over all of it
Now you got my attention. C'mon anon, at least describe one. I would reply...
>>
File: Lady_Urbosa.jpg (832 KB, 2515x4096)
832 KB
832 KB JPG
>>92556281
In my mythical fantasy game, the Amazons who did not believe the disguised Queen Hera, and so did not die fighting Heracles, were cursed never to have male children, and fled from their island. The ended up starting a new city, where they accepted only the most powerful warriors as husbands, and each of them taking multiple wive-- like a lion's pride.
As a result, you have very tall, strong women who pretty much never see men and only admire the strongest of them, with rare exceptions. One of my players chose to play a very short Amazon Monk and frankly, I quite like her. Good character, very fun. Wish this was more of a character-driven game so we could actually explore it a little more-- she only showed up as they were leaving Amazon territory.
Pic unrelated.
>>
>>92556281
I'm not spoon-feeding you your fap material, faggot.
>>
>>92556663
>>92556422
Anon, shut the fuck up. And I want to KNOW about your strong women.
>>
>>92556556
I feel like I'm being baited, and I also feel like you're going to be sorely disappointed.
But, since you've been kind in spite of me being a confrontational asshole, I'll bite the bullet and describe one of my favorite characters I created early in life and have reimagined over the years.
>>
>>92556556
(from >>92556775)
About 20 years ago, when I was just becoming a teen, I was introduced to an arcade game known as "Samurai Showdown". In that game, for those unfamiliar, there is a French fencer named Charlotte, and she became my favorite character to use (in spite of my skill issue with the game) and being the "very creative" teenager I was, I made "Charlotte, but a fantasy character with lightning powers". Yes, I copied her long flowing hair, her armor, her dress, and her name, but gave her lightning magic she channeled through her sword. Even back then, before I even knew about spellswords from official settings, I used what I loved about Dragon Ball Z to say "well she can channel the energy from her body".
The first change to her design came when I started a cyberspace setting inspired by crossing Gunstar Heroes with Megaman Battle Network; she was based off Gunstar Yellow as mainly an intelligence officer, but where I had transformations in that version of the setting, one of her stronger forms had her manifest as a fencer once again. If I remember right, the justification was that the cycle of reincarnation was merged with cyberspace, and NetNavis would sometimes be reincarnated warriors, with Charlotte being a transmigrated French duelist.
She would remain in that cyberspace setting throughout all of its changes, retcons, evolutions, retcons, reimaginings, retcons... you get it. She's been anything and everything from a trickster who throws knives, a pure caster, a triple-agent, and finally a greatsword toting berserker.
I'm not sure what inspired me to have her use a greatsword, because it wasn't Berserk; I hadn't discovered that series until but a few years ago. It may have been Cloud. Despite my lack of interest in FF7, I did think his design was cool. And I was into the whole "power at the cost of self control" theme featured with the Dark Soul mechanic from MMBN 4/5 and Chaos Unison from MMBN 5 (her power being literally called Chaos).
>>
>>92556556
(from >>92556775 and >>92556803)
Chaos allowed Charlotte to do cheaty things like teleport behind the enemy, heighten her perception and accelerate her body, extend the range of her sword, rapidly regenerate, etc. This was also the first incarnation of her as a lesbian, and her struggle to find happiness was juggled with her torment over trying to keep her Chaos in check. Her strength came from her desire to help others and to never give up on her love and honor, no matter how bad things got.
My current incarnation of Charlotte has her in a different setting entirely; one more inspired by the lighter-tone aspects of Dragon Ball. In this setting, she doesn't have lightning powers any more, and she's a messy-haired teenager, but she still totes a sword named Dragonsrend (directly inspired by Berserk and indirectly, of all things, the Dragon Rend Shout from Skyrim) which she summons to her hand. She has flight, like many competition martial artists and mercenaries alike in the setting, and "ki blasts" for longer range. For her secondary power, she enshrouds her calves in flame, increasing her mobility, empowering her kicks, and allowing her to fling fireballs with her legs. Then there's her ultimate "beam attack", where she shrouds herself in an aura of flame and appends Dragonsrend to her back; she uses this only reactively to beam-struggle against an enemy who backed her into a corner.
I've considered putting her into a more typical fantasy game I'm working on, as a frost-based warrior from the north who uses a shield as both defense and as a discus, but I need to work more on the mechanics of that game before I can play it at all.

That's about it for Charlotte.
Now, for either sweet, solemn silence, or the backlash.
>>
>>92556803
>>92556859
alright here you go
>this is my super special OC from a video game she's very cool. I play her in every game and just make the referee deal with it. she can do anything she's a wizard and a barbarian and throws knives like dio and she has the sword of gus from berk too
>also she's a lesbian
>>
File: 1658603013742090.gif (564 KB, 800x430)
564 KB
564 KB GIF
>>92556883
>he thinks every incarnation had the combined powers and abilities of the last
Try reading.
>he thought I was talking about games
OP said settings, my good man; that means all media is fair play. Every incarnation was either from a novel or a comic, except for my current game idea, which no referee except myself will have to deal with, because "rewrite what you don't like".
Also
>backlash
Some people call it negativity, others call it cynicism.
I call it pattern recognition.
>>
>>92556803
>>92556859
I find your character as interesting as the different transformations she underwent during the creative process. Probably because it reminds me of my own It really shows how things we like influence the things we create. Which in turn makes me feel bad for people who only engage with insipid slop, and is a reminder for to always keep reading/playing interesting stuff.

I have nothing else to say but that you have prime test in waifus, anon. Charlotte sounds the kind of female character I enjoy in stories (badass but not retarded). Do you happen to like any female characters in media yourself or you just went with this because nothing appealed to you?
>>
>>92556950
I appreciate your compliments and earnest response.
>I have nothing else to say but that you have prime test in waifus, anon
We seem to be kindred spirits. What can I say? Loving heroines with long blonde hair and power to back up their passion just make my day.
>Do you happen to like any female characters in media
Katara from Avatar: The Last Airbender comes to mind immediately. Being a Dragon Ball fan, I'm also partial to Bulma; while she isn't a combatant, she does facilitate a lot of plot points (besides birthing Trunks & Bura, amyway).
I really like Chun-Li and Cammy, to tread back to badass girls in fighting games, and Blaze from Streets of Rage.
Yggdra from Yggdra Union was also a major inspiration to Charlotte's greatsword incarnation, now that I think of it. That princess/queen REALLY struggles and screws up in her game, but is able to redeem herself in the best ending.
I even liked Katniss from the first two Hunger Games books, before the third book just disenchanted me from the entire series.
I'm almost certain there are others, but none at the forefront of my brain at the moment.
I mostly stick to making powerful, yet loving heroines not just because I enjoy them, but also because of the irony that modern media has been trying to make "strong female characters" for decades, but still only comes out with the same cookie-cutter snarky-girlboss who makes every beloved male hero from the past look stupid and incompetent.
I'd like to see more strong female characters; those who struggle, those who aren't good at everything but still find a way or aren't afraid to ask for help, those who are brought low like any hero-to-be of the past but end up coming out on top, and most importantly, those who aren't used as a personal mouthpiece for the script-writer's stake in the culture war.
More strong females are good, but I really just want stories to be great again.
>>
>>92557042
>Loving heroines with long blonde hair and power
Hey, I like that too. Must be the fault of consuming too much Japanese media I suppose.
>and power to back up their passion
For a moment I misread that as "the power to break your back with passion," kek.
>More strong females are good, but I really just want stories to be great again.
You gave some good examples. Bulma is a favourite character of mine too. Like, she is asshole most of the time, but then she is super useful and helpful when needed (also she always had faith in Goku). You just can't hate her.
One thing I enjoy in heroines it's certain amount of evilness. Often found in older stories, like Morgana in the Morte de Arthur or Carmilla (the vampire). Dunno, maybe is the risk which causes the attraction. Your character sounded like one who isn't innocent all the time but is still strong.
>>
>>92557174
>Must be the fault of consuming too much Japanese media
I absolutely agree, though I dislike how a lot of their girls are sidelined or have wasted potential. I wanted so badly to like Sakura from Naruto, but the author made that really difficult.
I am reminded of how much I enjoyed Nami and Nico Robin from One Piece, but I admit I haven't seen anything beyond the timeskip after Bartholomew Kuma.
>You just can't hate her
Teen Bulma will always be my favorite version of her, but even up to the Buu Saga, I was always eager to see what gizmos she'd come up with next.
>Morgana in the Morte de Arthur or Carmilla (the vampire)
Ah yes, I forgot about those. Though I haven't actually read their stories, only heard their names. I know more movies than I do books, and more anime/manga than I know movies.
>Your character sounded like one who isn't innocent all the time but is still strong.
Yes, actually. I usually try to slip in a darker aspect of her to struggle with or make it so she isn't perfect; something that could even make her hateable for some. My easy go-to faults are 1. having a destructive temper and 2. making her unable to handle losing in even the most casual competitions, but it's really hard to do this without making her look like a strawman for the irrational woman stereotype.
It is funny, though, that I'm trying to avoid stereotypes and caricatures when my favorite media is full of them.
>>
>>92556281
I tried to once, but everyone here kept calling me a fag.
>>
>>92556281
I don't try to burden female characters with the male power fantasy of physical strength.
>>
>>92557411
So then it stands to reason you endow them the power fantasy of magical/supernatural strength.
>>
>>92556281
H-Hey guys, what wou- what would you do if, uuuummm...
>eyes glaze over, sharply inhales
Uuuh... Wh- Uh, what would you do if...
>stands up on tip-toes, arms straightened to the side
Your character... Me- uh, encountered... like, a ki- a kobold... with big TITS aaaaand...
>begins opening and closing hands rapidly
And um, what if there was like a hot f- uuuh, f- uuuh, girl dragon too who wanted to have SEX
>neck spasms uncontrollably, mumbles something under his breath
Aaaaaaand the local lord -- matriarchy, like, um, like a matriarchy where the women ra- rape. Uuuuh, femdom. Tits. W-What would you do?
>>
>>92556422
>My societies treat both sexes equally, whether they're federations, monarchal, or anarchal,
Gaaaaaay
How would the rarity of female dwarves effect their culture towards women?
Arranged marriages and barefoot in the kitchen is the only logical answer.
She-elves are really the only females of human/demihuman species to have the opportunity to be a girl boss adventuret and have a child since the whole community raises the children. That and elves have lower chances of becoming pregnant (to make sense of their long life span and relatively small numbers)
Most chicks want to play as elves anyway so it matches up with the setting autism.
>>
>>92556281
Everybody makes fun of the priesthood of Artemis for being a bunch of dykes because they're maidens that spend all day using bows or doing gymnastics in the woods together.
>>
File: IMG_5344.jpg (54 KB, 570x855)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>92556281
They are a caste of warrior women. They are stronger as the regular male warrior but not as strong as the male heir to the mythic hero. They are elite warriors and have many male soldiers they command.
>>
File: IMG_5345.jpg (41 KB, 570x855)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>92558124
They live in a castle that is their training school for female warriors and operational base. They fight demons that try to rule over the lands.
>>
>>92558124
>>92558138
I'm going to be frank, I just can't take warrior women in a 'realistic' setting seriously. It's the same problem with a matriarchy, you and I know it can't happen for the same reason why Stephen Hawkings wasn't an MMA fighter.
It's like, it only works if the girls are highly magical, in which case we're just going by anime standards. But if this is a completely poe-faced setting, where everyone is trying to act like this is to be taken seriously, you can't have female warriors.
>>
>>92558214
He already established demons and a mythic hero.
Is it really any different from "this alien race has a different form of sexual dimorphism that leads to larger, more powerful females"?
>>
>>92558236
Yeah, it's different because we know what men and women are like, as well as their physiological differences. An alien race can be completely made up from scratch.
It's the difference between saying "This species lay eggs" and "Asians lay eggs in order to reproduce."
>>
>>92558214
It has the same energy as any modern action movie where you have a 110 pound, 5 foot nothing woman utterly bodying three men who a foot taller than her and twice her weight in pure muscle. It reeks of insecure cope.
>>
>>92558032
>Gaaaaaay
No, that's the modern USA and its media. Hollywood is especially flamboyant.
>rarity of female dwarves affect their culture towards women
My only setting that has dwarves has an even distribution of males/females.
These dwarves are also ~3m tall and appear to be made of pure white marble, chiseled in body-type ideals.
Being lesser cousins of the "parthenons" who are god-like in their depictions and their ~10 meter size, they're definitely dwarves by comparison.
I apologize in advance that I use fantasy as it should be used, instead of hinging on what's cookie-cutter.
>Arranged marriages/barefoot in the kitchen
If by "marriages" you mean open harems and open reverse harems, and by "in the kitchen" you mean in their native environment of dilapidated marble dungeons and buildings in the desert, sure, that logic suits my dwarves.
Also they're all barefoot, because they're all naked. No genitals until they're needed, but that has nothing to do with gameplay anyway.
>She-elves
All of my elves register as "effeminate" in voice and general body shape, but are neither male nor female. They reproduce through the changes in the material items they occupy, through a hero's mastery of a weapon, or through a hero's communion via meditation. Being asexual means it's impossible for them to be girl bosses or slay queens.
Their capricious nature and dual existence between the material world and whatever planar layer of energy is the source of magic makes every single one of them adventurers by technicality, too.
>Most chicks want to play as elves anyway
Good for them.
My games are for me, not for any chicks, and certainly not for any other dudes.
I don't need to latch onto the preferences of others to play a game; in fact, making compromises for the sake of what they understand and what they can tolerate gets in the way of doing things how I want, and doing so contradicts the constant "rewrite what you don't like" sentiment I'm always receiving.
>>
>>92556556
>>92556803
>>92556859
>>92556950
>>92557042
>>92557174
>>92557261
I really enjoyed our conversation and I thank you for your time.
This was truly a miraculous drink of water in the barren, unforgiving desert that /tg/ discourse has been for such a long time.
>>
>>92558124
>>92558138
Is that an asian woman in white face??
>>
File: IMG_6279.jpg (25 KB, 235x290)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>92558214
First it is a fantasy. Kinda like a Conan would never survive that long.
And we talk about a singular exception, an elite fighter. Kinda like one female warrior for every 199th or 1000th male soldier.
And in my setting, it is rather magical. Kinda like the heroic fighter is magical too. Thats why they will be stronger than the non-magical fighter.
>>
File: IMG_6280.jpg (23 KB, 370x300)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>92558242
This >>92558236
It is rather a magical setting. And if a man and a woman with the magical bemefit would fight against other, she need wit and cleverness to win.
>>
File: IMG_7136.jpg (138 KB, 1080x1620)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>92559339
Kinda. East European.
>>
File: file.png (3.9 MB, 3413x4096)
3.9 MB
3.9 MB PNG
>>92556281
>>
>>92558124
>>92558138
WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR FAAAAAACE
>>
>>92559497
>40Kucks are trying to drag the rest of the board into their culture war
Can't you faggots just stay in your dozen goddamn threads?
>>
File: IMG_6281.jpg (16 KB, 236x257)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>92559534
>>92559534
Finnish, Germanic and Hun mix.
>>
>>92556281
So there was once an empire whose dominion depended, in part, on their soldiers being brought well beyond human limits through varied means. Including carefully brewed elixirs which rebalanced the humors to grant great physical prowess. As you can imagine, the knowledge and resources needed were carefully guarded secrets.

When it fell, and it fell swiftly and violently, many of its' remnants found themselves without the capacity to reproduce more of the elixirs using only fragmentary knowledge and scant ingredients, and therefore had difficulty raising forces to defend themselves. This was a problem. In one case, an attempt was made to fill in the blanks and substitute ingredients. The attempt was a partial success - it was hideously unstable in men, but worked well enough (if crudely) in women. Desperate times, desperate measures, and so female soldiery became that specific region's norm.

Which had some knock-on effects with regard to their culture. What with a newly-empowered warrior class of women instead of the old professional army of the empire's heyday. They don't rule alone of course, and the tension between them and the scholarly class who tightly control the production of elixirs is constant, but the status of women in the area has risen significantly. It's also changed what is seen as masculine and feminine. As an example, endurance (whether on the battlefield, in childbirth, or in life as a whole) is considered womanly - even motherly - to them. But what of men, then? If conflict, and even brute labor, are no longer their role, to what heights do they strive? The answer is skill. Men, in this region, seek mastery in a field - whether in craftsmanship, study, oratory, and so on.
>>
File: SistsersoftheSword.png (1.72 MB, 1620x1004)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB PNG
>>92556281
The Sisters of the Sword are a Lawful organization of women who are devoted to protecting women. They have spent centuries developing a mystical fighting style that allows them to challenge much larger, physically powerful men on even terms -- men can learn this style, but they can never master it. This style allows them to replace their Strength with Dexterity to attack, and replace Strength with Wisdom for dealing damage. They combine this fighting style with divine spellcasting. (This is an ACKS campaign, and the Sisters are reskinned Bladedancers)

The Sisters have several sects within their order. Most Sisters are Battle Nuns, trained in fighting and healing, and dedicated to typical adventuring. A smaller order, the Nightsisters, train in stealth and infiltration, using the tactics of thieves and assassins to pursue their goals. The final order are the Pentients, women who have committed grave sins and seek redemption through death in battle for the forces of Law.
>>
File: siegeknight2.jpg (60 KB, 900x675)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
they eat the food
>>
>>92560002
Aren't you a vorefag?
>>
>>92559540
They really can't, and they've never been able to. Just like the D&D fags. But wanting to discuss other (actual) games and other topics is "literally killing /tg/" and "you just want a board of generals".
>>
How muscular would you expect a strength 16 character to have?
>>
>>92560460
Depends on the game.
>>
>>92560472
d&d 5e?
>>
>>92560479
In that case, just rewrite what you don't like, like everything else in that system.
>>
Ah. Let me try again. I did the thing where I smashed two sentences together in a way that didn't make a lot of sense.
I'm asking how muscular do you think a strength 16 character ought to be?
>>
File: 1562930310025.jpg (89 KB, 564x797)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>92556281
Masquerade Duels is a favored Imperial sport where women dress in costume and duel each other to first blood (no killing). It's like WWE with fancy dresses and swords with women coming from all parts of the Empire to represent their state/city/village.

The practice began when duels were an acceptable form of settling legal disputes and women of Ardent status (roughly middle class) who learned swordsmanship from their military service or part of their schooling and self defense.

The flamboyant personalities of some of the duelist would draw crowds and then they started dueling even without being called upon and the traditions and customs grew out of that.
>>
>>92560530
>I'm asking how muscular do you think a strength 16 character ought to be?
-> >>92560472
>>
>>92560638
pls ;_;
>>
>>92559446
I'm loving the aesthetics of the battle wimple
>>
>>92556281
>Tell me about your powerful female characters
I've made a few but my favorite has to be the feline barbarian woman I use for TTRPG games. she belongs to a feline warrior tribe who frequently sell their services as mercenaries. usually the females are smaller than the males but she's some kind of freakishly big outlier that dwarfs most of her tribe.
she also has a fascination with humans given that her people are often employed by the human city-states and kingdoms close by

I'm not touching that with a 20 meter pole. all the female dominated societies in fiction that I've seen have been some kind of angry dyke society that hates men.
>>
>>92556281
As the Forever DM of a lewd Rifts campaign I have ample opportunity to include strong women among my npcs. Notables include -
>Teya Qetesh: a feline D-Bee whose family escaped the Phoenix Empire to North America via the Queenston pyramid. She now runs a tech business focused on communication systems and gleaning usefull info from users of those systems
>Cassandra Valyne: heroic cyber-knight with an unfortunate weakness for and to alcohol. A sweet and somewhat too trusting girl, often forgets that humans can be worse than the more obvious monsters.
>Casey Hunt: operator with a big wrench and bigger arms. Her services are excellent but costly, she gives discounts for snoo-snoo.
>Hilde Fenrisdottir: heavily tattooed mystic knight and a real bitch, raped one of the female PCs and blackmailed her to keep quiet, occasionally "allies" to the party for mutual gain and makes use of the PC during such missions
>Yamane Shoko: oni ninja from the Three Galaxies, ended up on Rifts Earth from a dimensional transport accident. Doing her best to earn a comfortable living in between punching evildoers.
>>
>>92560460
>>92560530
>>92560650
STR 3 average 4chan poster
STR 4 to 5 auschwitz inmate
STR 6 to 8 untrained sedentary person
STR 9 to 12 average to mildly fit
STR 13 to 15 regular gym goer to amateur athlete
STR 16 to 17 professional athlete to strongman
STR 18 olympic athlete to arnold
STR 19+ hercules to muscle fetish porn
>>
>>92561449
D&D varies by edition but each defines str by the amount you can overhead press
>>
>>92559239
Don't mention it anon I just fell asleep kek. I also happen to had a good time reading stories from other anons and replying to it. People talking about their campaigns and characters is becoming a rarity in /tg/. But we shouldn't let it die.
>>
>>92559906
Thats a cool idea. A little bit feministic, since they are abouted protecting women, but i can see where you head to.
>>
>>92561949
Yeah, I kind of imagine them as being hardcore misandirsts whose whole philosophy is basically "Oh, the men protect us from the monsters, but who protects us from the men, who are the real monsters!!!" Rather zealotic in their insistence that women can't trust men and have to be strong and independent.

But they're still basically committed to the status quo. They do think that its right and proper that most women become wives and mothers, that kings rule over peasants, etc. They're a spin-off of the major church, and they consider their mission part of that church's mission.

Basically, they're like Catholic feminists. You ever met a Catholic feminist? A hardcore supporter of the patriarchy who would clearly prefer living in a nunnery and never seeing another man in her life? That's the insipiration.
>>
File: IMG_7148.jpg (192 KB, 602x1037)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>92560710
>>
File: IMG_7149.jpg (1.02 MB, 1080x1350)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
>>92561999
Than i would recommend that they are more like witch hinter. But they think that demons like to corrupt men or take them over and make them molesters.
>>
>>92556281
>powerful female characters
Gay and cringe. Your fetish is bad and you should feel bad about it.
>>
>>92561743
The Basic line doesn't. It keeps it's description of strength... basic. No bench pressing mentioned
1977 Holmes Basic
>Strength is obviously the most important for fighters and considered the prime requisite for that class
1981 Moldvay Basic
>"Strength" is a measure of muscle power and the
ability to use that power.
1983 Mentzer Basic
>great strength gives you a bonus
1991 Rules Cyclopedia
>Strength (STR) is the characters physical might (it goes on to describe strength purely in terms of game mechanics)
>>
>>92557437
The vast majority of the time, male power fantasy is to be unstoppable, and female power fantasy is to be irresistible. So it's not "look a certain way," it's what they can do with it. So, muscle mommy shit is just that, shit, because the men who like it as few and far between, and generally undesirable themselves. For men, being unstoppable is not always in a physical sense, but it easily can be and it's a common thing for men to want for themselves. So if I were to make a female character with physical abilities that caters to power fantasy, she would be more about agility and beauty than strength, and if she used magic, her power would be more about what she can get others to do for her, summoning, manipulation etc.

Basically there is no version of "I want a woman that could hurt me physically" that doesn't come from a faggot, and the "lol low test" response is cope.
>>
File: IMG_2283.jpg (167 KB, 1920x1080)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>92564066
The Tade.
Not my character, just love her.
Simple as.
>>
>>92558242
This has always been a nonsense answer because even the men in most fantasy fiction get away with doing stuff that shouldn't be possible, you are just selectively biased.
>>
>>92560002
>Siege Knights

Bloody hell, that's from a lot time ago
>>
File: 1713230996659890.jpg (230 KB, 1676x2048)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>92556281
women taking positions of power is common in large, hierarchical societies. Monarchies are super common, and even in very sexist societies, they enable women to take power either directly or by manipulating a son who holds the seat of power.
if you mean muscle girls, then you're pretty much SOL if you stick with normal-ish humans. you need to go in one of these directions:
>a race much larger and stronger than humans so that even the women are athletic and freakishly strong by human standards
>a less sexually dimorphic race. if the gap between men and women is smaller, then physically strong women are more likely.
>a race that's very different from humans (e.g. insects, where the females are bigger than the males) that's too much freakshit for me though

these tend to not exist for one reason or another. my guess is that it's because men are much stronger than women. try a race with less sexual dimorphism if you want to go in that direction
>>
>>92562115
That's an interesting idea, I may use that.
>>
>>92559540
Anon, this thread was culture war bait from the OP onwards.
The responsible thing would have been to report the thread, hide it and move on.
You instead took part in the foolishness, without saging, so you are a part of the problem.
>>
>>92556281
>Make female society
>Pretend it's for strong empowered females
>It's actually just to satisfy my femdom fetish
>>
>>92564066
nah ur just insecure enough that you need less capable people to feel good and that extends to your choice of mate.
to cope with this you separate beauty from health.
which is what beauty naturally indicates.
if boning someone on your level is what you want it means you arent obsessed with some hard stop im duh best fantasy. which is the realm of castrated cowards who flinch at challenge.
muscle mommy is one facet of the notion of a capable partner
an equal
someone you can grow and take on the world with. your assertion that people who like such things are physically undesirable is largely irrelevant as fantasy is the object of discussion. and wanting a fit gal doesnt preclude wanting to be fit. just as wanting to be fit or in your case "unstoppable" doesnt preclude being a bloated testicle deprived fucktard.
>>
>>92558032
why would dwarf gals be barefoot when cave ins are possible
nah they stay at home in heavy armor
no monogamy
dwarves are charted to reproduce for maximum genetic verity
its the only way to maintain a healthy population with so few of one sex in isolationist communes like mountain homes.
elves are unsociable cannibals who grow plants into the shapes they want and gently prune them
also murder the fuck out of anyone who treats plants differently. burn elves in lava.
always.
>>
File: 1580034312369.jpg (126 KB, 326x418)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>92556281
>My Bugbear Barbarogue (nickname 'Tsarina') traveled to Sharn and managed to take control of half of city's organized crime
> One day I organized a fight tournament for all Bugbears living in a Sharn with 'The Greatest Award of All Time'
> After two days there is one man left standing
> Me (to my servants): Bring him to Tsarina
> Winner: Where's my award?
> Me: I drop his pants and I fuck him so hard he runs out of hitpoints.
>>
>>92568100
>separate beauty from health.
As though the only options are for a woman to either be morbidly obese or an 8 foot tall amazon? A woman can be attractive and healthy without being jacked.

It sounds like you need to talk to more women. Or maybe at least go outside and look at a few.
>>
>>92568100
He did say vast majority.
Which focus tests in media and psychology studies on what gets people's neurons going say, when it comes to movies at least, that the average viewer, male or female, thinks an unattractive chick who is still feminine and does feminine things is more interesting than a beautiful badass babe.
While of course beautiful and feminine was the biggest success with the conventionally attractive man being masculine or a leader as a big winner as well.

While all cases leave out the granularity between the extremes, which it's near impossible to map out every level of beauty and of masculine/feminine actions, it is clear that the majority of people think men should be strong and tough and women should be healthy enough that they're not fat, but not muscle heads either.
>>
>>92564066
>her power would be more about what she can get others to do for her, summoning, manipulation etc.
So then it stands to reason you endow them the power fantasy of magical/supernatural strength.
>>
>>92559497
>Chest covered unlike her male peers
More changes to the lore... sigh
>>
>>92556281
Now that I think of it, martial societies are often fairly gender equal, so the trope actually makes sense in the context of tg.
>>
>>92560002
Moar? Tell me about your amazons anon.
>>
File: IMG_7155.jpg (139 KB, 1200x857)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>92566670
Do it. But make sure they primarly or suspect hunt wizards to be possessed!
>>
>>92569684
>Source:trust me bro
>>
>>92568100
>you need less capable people to feel good
You use a feigned desire for Amazonian women to cover for your own weakness. It's OK if a woman is stronger than you because you've made it a fetish, but really you're just trying to cope with being frail and fragile. I suggest you get a gym membership and purchase a book for learning a sensible hobby like woodworking.
>>
>>92556281
Since my players aren’t LoZ fans, I just use the Gerudo with the serial numbers filed off , a bit more magic use, and more male kids than once a century. How do you justify the biology of a race or sub-race group of Amazonian warriors that are just as tall and muscular as human males, or even more so, in your setting, while we’re here?
>>
>>92572858
>justify the biology
Not this again. Why are you having trouble with this? There's plenty of species in real life where the males and females of the species are equal, if not having the females be physically stronger.
If it's a world with magic, then it matters even less. A war goddess could create a group of women that are magically stronger, or bless a group of women to be magically stronger, or anything else.

Grow an brain instead of asking the same question over and over.
>>
>>92572858
The amazons in my game were engineered by a coomer alien and broke free.
>>
>>92572858
>How do you justify the biology
It's fucking magic, I ain't gotta justify one damn thing!
>>
File: Ice Creams.png (273 KB, 485x597)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
>>92572858
>Justifying anything
>For any reason
>Ever
Element X exists/happens, because.
>>
File: 1000001704.jpg (478 KB, 1280x1229)
478 KB
478 KB JPG
>>92556281
Beast races that all gather under a single banner that's ended up vaguely (though not by a lot) matriarchal because a extremely proficient warrior woman in their past saved them near extinction. In her honour, leaders are always a female descendant of her line
>>
>>92557287
well try it again, but this time without being a fag
>>
>>92569587
No
>>
>>
>>92556422
(You)
>>
>>92574406
>amazons in my setting are an all-female race with no nose so they're always panting with their deep, husky voices that make me coom
>>
>>92574648
Yes.jpg
>>
>>92572138
Ups, meant marital societies
>>
>>92556281
In a setting I've been working on for a long time but never made much progress on, Amazons are a thing. They're not the same species as humans, but share a common ancestor. Sexual dimorphism works the opposite way than it does for humans. They are more powerfully built than human women, have dense muscles, and tend to be a bit over six feet tall. There men were cursed to be sickly by some sort of prehistoric divinity, so the largest and strongest women were the ones who were the most successful.

While they do have their own martial tradition, they are slightly xenophobic pastoralists who live in mountainous terrain who want to be left alone. They can reproduce with regular humans even if they prefer their men pretty. If they do, the children tend to be seven foot tall super hybrids who inherit the best traits of both parents.
>>
>>92556281
Tell me about yours.
>>
>>92556803
can u elaborate plz ??
>>
>>92558214
Actually I can. Just did.
>>
>>92573985
I wasn't a fag, but since all men in the setting were cute boys I feel like I'll get called a homo no matter what I do. And no I'm not gay, I just have a fetish for women with cute boys.
>>
>>92574670
based
>>92576459
seven foot tall super hybrids are also based
>>
>>92556281
In my setting there are no more orcs, only half-orcs who call themselves orqind/i, and they're all female because they are the descendants of a barbarian king who was cursed to have only daughters. He decided this would be the best opportunity to deal with the bothersome orc tribes and slaughtered all their males while taking the fertile females as his wives. Although they have since splintered into further tribes, called sounder, they all worship him as their common ancestor, the Warrior of 10,000 Wives or the Great Father of 10,000 Daughters. They vary in size but are often approximately the same as human women, sometimes men or even a bit larger, and most tend to be fairly strong due to primitive lifestyles and worship of their muscular ancestor as an ideal.

Sometimes a shoat, their term for child, is born particularly large and begins to display atavistic orc traits, noticeably growing larger tusks like males did instead of simply having fangs or small tusks like most females, and she is referred to as a stahgaow. Many are killed young by their elders, the saown, or abandoned when this is known for certain, as they will usually domineer and even kill other shoats until she come to dominate or splinter the tribe with several cowed generations beneath her once grown to full size, driving them into conflict in a desire to exert her influence, which usually leads to devastation when she bites off more than she can chew. Stahgaow rarely become sau, a half-orc who has given birth at least once, because they are both less fertile and tend to brutalize/kill their mating partners, but one when does it's bad. They tend to be both larger and more aggressive than their mothers, in part due to being absolutely spoiled by them. A stahgaow would rather starve herself, or preferably her sounder, than deny a single morsel to her heir.
>>
>>92577852
Each sounder has their own tradition, but half-orcs are typically only fertile during the spring, their breeding season, and that is when they seek mates. Some abduct males with traits they like, some challenge ones who look strong and offer themselves as rewards for victory, while others make due with their tribe's stahg. Stahgs are the rare men who have chosen to live among the orqind and been accepted as suitable. They occupy an odd place in the society, close to saown, and are occasionally used to break decision-making deadlocks. They share most of the responsibilities of others in the sounder but have their own dwelling somewhat apart from the group, where a half-orc who does not wish to hunt for, or is unable to find a mate, perhaps due to injury, may make an offering of food or pelts or something of value and potentially conceive for the season. The only other males one might find in a sounder are the enslaved or rare men who have bonded with a particular orqindi and married. In certain cases such a man may end up in the position of a stahg should he and his mate be convinced. Orqind skin colors range from shades of green and blue to a purplish grey or greyish blue. Hair colors run the gamut of human shades and are dependent primarily on the father; a mate's hair color is a prominent deciding factor for many half orcs during estrus season.

A young half-orc is considered a shoat from when they are born until they are fit to hunt and forage, at which point they are called a gilt. A half-orc remains a gilt until they give birth, at which point they are known as a sau. When a sau can no longer conceive children, they begin to congregate with the elder orqindi and are called saown. A half-orc who cannot conceive remains a gilt until the saown decide to consider her one of their own, often far earlier than normal, as its helpful to have one who can speak with saown authority while young and fit. They make good diplomats and messengers.
>>
Women don't exist in my setting because they're cringe and gay.
>>
>>92578001
Sometimes a half-orc doesn't fit in, disliking her sounder, being entranced by the broader world, or perhaps a man in it, or simply struck with wanderlust. These individuals are not thought of highly by many of their sisters in the sounder, as such thoughts do not contribute much to the strength of the tribe. Some may come to an agreement with their elders which allow them to one day return, perhaps with a caveat, such as bringing wealth back with her, while others simply set off with no intention of returning, or are exiled and forced out. They are known as wandering daughters, cast out into the greater world, and in all likelihood are the most common type of half-orc a member of another race will encounter. They are most commonly encountered as members of adventuring parties, where their propensities for athleticism, strength, and often some experience in combat make them a natural fit. Rumors of promiscuity, too, make them popular among certain types. Despite this they can still be found in various positions throughout the societies which accept or can at least make use of them. Larger/stronger half-orcs are thought to make excellent executioners by some, for example, and can be seen employed as such in certain cities, including the famously rain-slick city-state of Ashwill. Her name is Jucikashte, Juci to her friends.
>>
>>92578134
Natural Geographic stuff aside, I don't have too many characters who are half-orcs. The only one was a side character in an adventure, a bigger girl named Ramute who was carrying her boyfriend around since he was missing most of an arm and a leg. They'd tell the story if the players asked while camping with them at night. A stahgaow from a neighboring sounder had rounded up a warband and been causing trouble, so she needed outside help to stop her. Ramute hired a party with her tribe's meager trading coin while promising them all the loot the stahgaow had gathered. At first she was crushing on the party's muscular fighter, ignoring the lanky rogue, at least until he saved her life by shoving her out of the way of the stahgaow's greataxe, losing everything below the knee. A weaker strike left his forearm dangling by a thread of skin, but before the stahgaow could kill him Ramute jammed a spear through her ear. The party wasn't particularly close, and Ramute was shocked they wouldn't take him to the distant healing church where his limbs could be restored, only giving him an extra share of loot for his loss. She swore to take him there as recompense for saving her life, even if she had to carry him the entire way. She usually carries him on her shoulders to give him a better view but sometimes she bridal carries him because he can rest easier that way. Traveling along they got to talking, spent a lot of time together, and fell in love. They're about halfway there when the party meets them. If they choose to help them get to their destination there are encounters where she fights with the stahgaow's greataxe and he supports with throwing knives. Together they offer their services as companions after his arm and leg are restored. If they survive the campaign, there's a little epilogue where everyone meets up some time after the adventure is over and Ramute is there with her now husband, showing off their first child while she's visibly expecting the second.
>>
>>92577852
>stahgaow
>don't have futa cocks
One job
>>
>>92578668
big clits
>>
>>92578668
Why are muscle mommy fags so obsessed with cocks?
>>
>>92559239
just too bad you had to samefag the whole thing
>>
>>92559906
>can't even spell penitent
>>
>>92560530
STR 25+ me
>>
>>92561433
wait so it's a bunch of disgusting 40 year old dudes describing sexual shit with a straight face? jesus
>>
>>92564066
evidence?
>>
>>92556281
They all win victories against human bandits and cruel enemy knights but then get overconfident facing down orcs or demons and wind up being beaten, violated, raped and impregnated.
>>
>>92572819
what makes it sensible?
>>
>>92573700
If chocolate was actually good, I would obviously prefer it. Quality is not subjective. Some people have better taste than others.
>>
>>92581041
>>92581061
Can you elaborate further?
>>
>>92581080
can you?
>>
>>92581090
Hmm, interesting! Can you give some more examples, besides the ones you just did.
>>
>>92581029
Actually it's me and three players, two of whom are women. We all know each other from college but the game is online these days. The other guy and one of the ladies are the bigger fans of strong women types, he likes to win them over while she wants them to push her PCs around. The other chick is more into monsterfucking and ryona, but that's not the thread topic.
>>
File: santanatokennewarmor.png (10 KB, 473x616)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
As for individual characters, the strongest PC I have ever played is my tiefling paladin of Iomedae in a run of Wrath of the Righteous, Santana. Her greatest feats of strength include bull rushing directly through a brick wall to find a secret treasure hoard by complete accident, and wrestling a chimera into submission
As for setting-wise, the god of strength and power, and patron god of all Giantkind in my setting, named November, is depicted as a 30~ foot tall muscle mommy whose temples double as gyms, and any humans that worship her are obligated to be extremely physically capable
>>
>>92561433
What is it about mystic knights that makes them such excellent rapists?
There are loads of Selfish/Evil only classes in Rifts, but that one always ends up being a rapist whenever I have a NPC use it.
>>
>>92556281
> female-dominated societies in your setting
I made a Matriarchal alien species that made their males physically need to be around their females due to calming pheromones or else they become roid rage autists who cannot function.
This is the result of millions of years of an evolutionary reproductive war within the species in which the females had to find more and more extreme ways in which to not be raped constantly by the bigger, faster and stronger males.
>>
>>92582028
forgot pic.
>>
>>92581404
that's even worse lmao
>>
File: em2.png (188 KB, 605x799)
188 KB
188 KB PNG
Shifter society, valuing strength above all else, is a great backdrop for strong female thighs.
>>
>>92580810
Pentient - from the original Latin word for "Lacking Pants"
>>
>>92581041
Of what, specifically
>>
>>92581496
I'd say a lot of the evil only OCCs are more wizardly/priestly or sneaky assassin types, while mystic knights are there to kick the doors down and take what they want by force.
>>
File: Muscular Seductress.png (322 KB, 1213x1499)
322 KB
322 KB PNG
I just love the idea of a muscular seductress. She doesn't rape you or force you into submission; instead she just uses her charm to make you desire her, and at the same time not only does she not hide her strength and muscles, they compliment her charisma.
>>
File: Brute.png (1.13 MB, 800x1037)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
I once made an alien species where the warriors are women while still being the smaller and weaker sex of the species. The way I had it was that the females resembled Halo brutes while the males were gorilla like and around 3 to 4 times the size of the females. At the beginning of their history melee was dominant for combat (just like in real life) but as ranged weapons advanced, combat started favouring the females because ranged weapons were getting so powerful that the difference in size didn't have much effect on how dangerous getting shot was and the females having better builds for ranged weaponry as well as being more difficult to shoot (being smaller), as well as being far easier to fit into piloting a combat vehicle.
>>
>>92559446
>>92559396
Which AI made these? Are they seriously not trained to recognize that women can't fight men and aren't strong enough to wear armor?
>>
>>92564066
>female power fantasy is to be irresistible
AGP moment
>>
>>92583358
>strong female abdominals to assist in birthing powerful children
>>
>>92578668
if we play a game together I'll give one a futa cock, just for you

>Captcha: TW4T
>>
>>92556281
What about powerful female magic users and their organizations in your setting, /tg/?

Also, how do your Amazons view using magic, is it something they consider cowardly or do they use every advantage they can get (the preference of my Amazons, who have shamans that buff warriors when needed when they're not communing with the goddess and getting her blessings), and what kinds of magic do they specialize in?
>>
>>92556281
To be fair, I cheated when I made the Iron Blooms a female dominated species, because they undergo three stages of life. The first as a nymph that is pretty much a feral parasite/ low end predator in the valley jungles, which develop into the fully sapient female form upon sufficient growth, climbing up the cliffs ringing the valleys and spew seeds ala dandelions or lilies, then become immobile and braindead males after a few decades, ascending to the top and become a full blown tree analog, that just spews pollen across the atmosphere.
>>
>>92587432
Kill yourself bumpfag
>>
Warrior women only work if you base then off of an irl civilization that had competent women, which means only asians (Trung sisters) anglos (Boudicca) and africans (Dahomey Amazons)
>>
>>92556281
This is why real women find you repulsive.
>>
File: hyungwoo-kim-9-010ccc.jpg (367 KB, 1016x1600)
367 KB
367 KB JPG
>>92585116
Thinking about it, of the fallen cyber-knights I think one of them is described as actively seducing people to do evil, and one is shown to be a buff as fuck chick.
I think it's Kev's amazon fetish coming through with his lady villains.

That said, lady rapist knights are always a good thing.
>>
File: tvxl29wx3fwa1.jpg (38 KB, 667x848)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>92588573
I prefer raping ladyknights
>>
>>92588577
I mean, that's literally what they're for.
>>
>>92588754
Agreed. There's no such thing as a strong woman, just ones that are more fun to break since they think they are.
>>
File: commission 212.png (5.67 MB, 3240x3472)
5.67 MB
5.67 MB PNG
Tribal society of unga bunga's with a good ole might makes right type of ruling. The sexual dimorphism is nearly at Draph levels of "All men are brick shit houses at a minimum of 6 feet, all women are 5'5 at maximum and are thicc witches." with the prime chieftess being the only exception to the rule. Standing at nearly seven and a half feet with pilfered and looted equipment and clothes from the more civilized 'scouting parties' that went missing within their woodlands.
>>
>>92588181
>which means only asians (Trung sisters)
What about Japan, with the Onna-musha like picture related?
>>
>>92588577
>Talking about women raping women
>Anon makes it gay by adding penises
Every time.
>>
>>92581404
This is why you shouldn't play with women.
>>
>>92581404
>The other chick is more into monsterfucking and ryona
Nice.
>>
>>92576786
>I just have a fetish for women with cute boys.
That's very gay. Men are not supposed to be cute and the only type of people who fantasize about "cute boys" being dominated by women are low-t faggots who are in denial. Imagine self-inserting as a shota, how shameful, how disgusting. Apologise to your ancestors, anon, you beta bitch.
>>
>>92556281
I'm currently doing a Touhou campaign which, since unlike ZUN I actually try and get into village lore, is a female dominated society. Specifically it's dominated by 4 merchant families that are more or less run by Youkai women through various means. While it's not as Grimdark as canon Gensokyo, it's still a fairly rotten and corrupt place with most of the human population being poorly educated and poor. All of that has more to do with Youkai than them being female however.
>>
>>92588754
Yes.

If you like lady knights, it triggers your support instinct and opens the door to romance. If you dislike them, it's fun to see them get taken down a peg.
>>
>>92591016
No it's why you should always play with women.

>>92591040
Very. It's been a fun campaign.
>>
>>92594146
Out of curiosity, is she just bruises and descriptions of violence or full on bloodied?
>>
>>92595687
All of the above, with a few PC deaths pushing into guro scenes.
>>
>>92556422
>your fictional rpg societies have to reflect your actual IRL beliefs
By that logic I shouldn’t make any egalitarian societies since I’m massively racist
>>
File: IMG_7220.jpg (429 KB, 1200x866)
429 KB
429 KB JPG
>>92586763
They exist but as exceptions or are just fantasy drawings.
https://www.medievalcollectibles.com/blog/life-in-medieval-times/medieval-female-armour/
>>
>>92598945
Some interesting collections
www.larsdatter.com/women-in-armor.htm
https://darthkendraresearch.wordpress.com/2019/06/26/women-in-armor-15th-century-first-quarter/
www.tota.world/article/2675/
www.foliamagazine.it/en/tomyris/
>>
>>
>>92556281
We had two princessess as player characters in our group: a strong warrior princess lady from a martial society and a bratty elf sorceress who was the middle child in the royal family. Both were powerful in their own right.

>female-dominated societies in your setting
There weren't any strictly female-dominated societies, but one of the elven factions leant that way on account of their royal family being mostly women. The PC's father was king consort and we always joked he was just away sailing/fishing while his wife, the Queen, ruled.
>>
>>92599880
Tell me more
>>
File: sungoddess.jpg (54 KB, 515x773)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
Tripura legalized equal rights to education for both boys and girls way earlier than their peers. This eventually led to women dominating higher education, banding together into powerful NGO's, and becoming a prominent force in politics.

So no muscle Amazons. The country with the muscular Amazons is so patriarchal that it would make the Taliban blush, and women there are just breeding machines to create a constant supply of workers of whom only 2-3 children will live to have their own children.
>>
>>92600712
About what?
>>
>>92572858
Amazons are their own race like elves and dwarves.

Bam. Done.
>>
>>92600884
>Entire species of muscle women that can only reproduce by abducting males.
Hot.
>>
>>92600933
>look at the example on pg. 39
>>
>>92600933
>>92578001
>>
File: 1530823925319.jpg (87 KB, 625x932)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>92556281
The sun god bioengineered an entire subtype of humans with females that are just Noi/Daidouji because 1. it's hot and 2. big people do big fighter things more betterly.
>>
>>92600884
Wasn't that how they were in AD&D?
Iirc they had ridiculously bonkers stats too.
>>
>>92570192
>>92560002
If I remember right, they're a sisterhood of strongfat paladins, who bulk themselves up through magical means until the resemble 9 foot tall sumo wrestlers. They then wear magical armour so they can be launched at castles like living cannon balls, fighting off the defending garrison once they've breached through the walls.
>>
Basically all my player characters are in some way strong because they're characters I play. Sometimes that's physical strength, sometimes that's strength of character, sometimes that's pure competence, sometimes it's magical. Regardless of gender they excel at something because I want to enjoy my time. Never great at everything, always great at something
Nobody bats an eye at stuff like this
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BkkyFNNaNH0&pp=ygUPQ3Jlc2NlbnQgY3V0bFNz
So I don't see a reason to not do it for my own games too
>>
File: bv102.jpg (163 KB, 790x1024)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>92588577
>>92588754
>>92591330
If you tried that you probably fuck up and rape your own retarded asses
>>92588907
The only thing you ever break is wind.
>>92605378
Is Player's Option - Skills & Powers is the book you are thinking of? Or is there another AD&D book that has Amazons?
>>
>>
>>92585945
makes sense

irl you get a lot of talk around "put a hundred pound sack on the back of a woman and she crumples" but like... a lot of soldiers come back with ruined knees for a reason
like maybe all the soldiers saying they shouldnt be carrying that much have a fucking point or something and being a good shot is really what matters.
>>
>>92572819
projecting hard
>>
>>92607430
According to what few notes I still have, and I wasn't very organized, they were from Greyhawk, strength 1d4+14, Con/Dex both 1d6+12
>>
>>92572819
where else would i be but the gym when looking for giant muscle mommys to hook up with
>>
>>92568132
you're a coomer anon
>>
>>92607430
Oh god it's armortranny and his 'dames' femdom obsession
>>
>>92608504
Yes, you are retard obsessed with trannies that live in your head rent free.
>>
>>92556281
If I had made this thread it would be banned for being off-topic.
>>
traditional games.
>>
>>92607430
>this post is extremely low quality
>>
File: IMG_7096.jpg (196 KB, 1043x1514)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>92608942
Amazons are traditional settings, You patriarchial poster!
>>
>>92609373
ESL moment
>>
File: IMG_7097.jpg (1.21 MB, 1442x999)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
>>92609532
Yes, and i apologize. When i type the text in a flying finger style, it might work as spoken sentence. But as a written comment it spills the spaghetti!
>>
File: IMG_7098.jpg (60 KB, 1000x793)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>92610547
>>
File: IMG_7100.jpg (124 KB, 1183x1183)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>92610557
>>
File: IMG_7099.jpg (112 KB, 1024x1024)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>92610567
>>
>>92610567
>>92610574
>require men to handle the big guns
Lmao women are such shit
>>
>>92610762
I bet you require those who handle your "big" gun to be men.
>>
>>92610762
Women are better than men with sniper rifles. Testosterone causes micro-tremors in your muscles, meaning they have steadier hands.
>>
>>92615247
Women aren't even better than men at being women. No woman is ever a better soldier than any man.
>>
Imagine associating strength only with physical merit like some toddler
>>
>>92616851
>derpy derp derp.
>>
>>
>>92616893
>he says in the "strong" women thread
Coping
Seething
Malding, even
>>
Good
/thread
>>
File: Hobgoborc.png (550 KB, 512x512)
550 KB
550 KB PNG
>>92556281
One of my major villains is a not!CentralAsian hobgoblin/orc mongrel that my players have fought numerous times. They've defeated her but she's escaped every time and now raised a massive pirate fleet with the help of some extremely evil artifacts. They have resolved to essentially nuking her to make sure she stays dead. Picrel is her token from the pre-corruption fights they had with her.
>>
File: IMG_7312.jpg (122 KB, 1551x999)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>92610762
Dont be too autistic, anon!ythrs
>>
File: IMG_7315.jpg (154 KB, 1030x1545)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>92623552
>>
>>92556281
What kind of mounts do your Amazons use, do they stick to horses or use others in addition to/instead of?
>>
>>92628315
Horses largely, although some of the higher ranking ones use magic horse variations like zephyrs or winged horses. Real classic scythian hours.
>>
File: 1713278765630217.jpg (547 KB, 2545x3490)
547 KB
547 KB JPG
>>
File: 7dh98y08528281sa.jpg (279 KB, 1279x960)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
>>92587432
For me they’re all about magical tattoos. They use them to boost their strength and durability.
>>
>>92573260
And those animals tend to have fucked up courtship and relationships that are not only unattractive but would actively prevent them from ever evolving a civilized society, if advanced intelligence at all. You can't just go
>what if spotted hyenas but people
Because the spotted hyena isn't ever going to make a functional city. They're either not spotted hyenas or not people, at least not without near magical interference.
>>
>>92608445
>and being a good shot is really what matters.
It isn't though. Wars are won off being able to move faster with your bullshit than the enemy can on every level. It's a consequence of modern warfare and mass casualty weapons that modern soldiers have to operate carrying everything they need to survive with them personally the majority of the time instead of attaching it to a wagon train. Elements operate on too small a scale to do anything but suffer carrying too much weight for too much distance, it's a necessary evil.
>>
File: womb_tatto.jpg (467 KB, 1536x2048)
467 KB
467 KB JPG
>>92629099
>boost their strength and fertility.
ftfy
>>
>>92629615
Hot!
>>
>>92629300
>relationships that are not only unattractive
checked
feline promiscuity is disgusting and the reason why the wolf, who mates for life and forms a pack that is strictly it's family members, is favored of mankind and not shit like the hyena or lion that fuck whoever and form alliances of pure convenience
>>
>>92629615
>semen passes through the cervix
you can tell the image the writer of this had in mind was what he saw in hentai
>>
Too late thread's autosaged LMAO
>>
>>92608445
>hurr carrying heavy stuff hurts men so the fact that it will hurt women is no reason to exclude them
Are you literally retarded?
It gives men 'ruined' knees after several years while women literally start cracking through their fucking bones during training lmao
You people are so deep into the casual lies of modern fiction and the society-mandated feminist delusion that you have no grasp on reality whatsoever.

>being a good shot is really what matters
lmao. The average soldier being a good shot hasn't counted for much since the Crimean War.
All that's really mattered for the infantry on almost any battlefield since WW1 is how much punishment their position can endure without them dying, and how many bullets they can send in the general direction of the enemy while they wait for artillery/airstrikes/tanks to finish the job. That means carrying a shit ton of ammo and the last thing you want to hear is that the machine gun runs dry a hundred rounds early because Private fucking Becky was too weak to carry it up the hill without fracturing her pelvis.

If tanks/artillery/airstrikes aren't available, the act of infantry directly assaulting other infantry is done at such a close range that being able to swing a trench club or throw a hand grenade would be more relevant than your rifle grouping at 200 yards.

I don't even care about female warriors in fantasy. But people who insist they're somehow 'realistic' in any way always prove to be the most ignorant people imaginable.
>>
>>92634741
Lots of projecting and fail the post.
>>
>>92581404

I hate that OC
>>
>>

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.