[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1675911409273211.jpg (1.3 MB, 1920x2639)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
Previous thread: >>92488058

>RPG Rulebooks
https://rentry.org/40kRPGLinks

>Homebrew Collection (December 2023)
https://rentry.org/40RPGHB

>WANG/Imperium Maledictum News
https://cubicle7games.com/blog/warhammer-40k

>Bestiary, armoury, weapon quality and NPC database
http://www.40krpgtools.com/

>Dark Heresy 2e Character Creator:
https://apps.ajott.io/dh2chargen/

>General 40kRPG Encyclopedia
https://www.scholaprogenium.com/

>Offline Combined Armory (v6.48.161023)
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/i3akv9qx9q05z

>Make your maps look just like FFGs
http://www.mediafire.com/file/eaga3g853m8fa4d/Sector+map+making.rar

>40k Music
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm9WFeqTgvRvyRoGD8jVFVA?

>40k Art
https://40k.gallery/

>Rogue Trader Shipbuilder
https://redlar.itch.io/rogue-trader-ttrpg-ship-builder

TQ: Should players from diverse backgrounds need to negotiate the labyrinth of Imperial dialects and languages while playing?
>>
Ngl i used that art for my techpriest in Rouge trader/ Liber imperium campaing.

As to thread question - to a reasonable degree yes. It makes up for fun character dynamics if one PCs uses diffrenet words or uses some diffrent accent.
>>
>>92579821
>TQ
Absolutely. Why have all the local dialects, cants, secret tongues, and so on if you're going to act like Low Gothic is exactly the perfect translator for all them?
>>
>>92579821
>TQ
"Should" is perhaps too strong of a word, but a characteristic manner of speech or some interesting cultural differences help a lot in making a character feel distinct and interesting. I love to see this kind of stuff and always encourage it in my players
>>
>>92579821
>Should players from diverse backgrounds need to negotiate the labyrinth of Imperial dialects and languages while playing?
So do you guys just use polyglot as a master key then?
>>
>>92583891
I'd assume the master key is named low gothic, and unless it comes to xenos or ancient humans the rest fuck off.
>>
File: Languages.jpg (985 KB, 1250x1762)
985 KB
985 KB JPG
>>92583918
>>92579821
When dealing with your average rando, low gothic works. When dealing with human nobles or time travel, high gothic. Xenos speak their species-specific tongue. Polyglot covers most languages except for ciphers, though you will be treated more favorably business-wise if you have the appropriate xenos language. Ciphers needs the appropriate cipher skill.

Then there's the weird and bizarre language some kids in the tombworld speak. The Royal Court and the finest crypteks of the dynasty are utterly stymied by it.
>>
Are you impressed, battlebrothers?
>>
>>92587404
The spring boots and safety rails make it extra tasteful.
>>
>>92579821
>TQ
Absolutely. I do it with every NPC, and half the NPCs throw in random words from their own local dialect, and a handful of them speak nothing but their local dialect leading to my players having to take skill checks to decipher them.
In my rewriting of Imperial Guard Regiments(to suit my tastes), I write up a little paragraph on how their accent sounds and what a real world equivalent would be to help players playing that regiment, or to remind myself when I portray an NPC of that regiment.
For example, Vostroyans are east slavic-polish and their words sound like trying to say W's, Y's, and Z's with a mouth full of porridge. Wursha Dursha Eezah Drey Mee, Komaraden, eeeegh? Hahaha!
Cadians are British. Catachans are Texan. I could go on.
>>
>>92579821
>TQ: Should players from diverse backgrounds need to negotiate the labyrinth of Imperial dialects and languages while playing?
Only the proper Cabal ways.
>>
>>92588399
>Catachans are Texan
How unfortunate for them.
>>
Sup y'all, /40k/ told me to ask here.

A friend of mine in my tabletop club wants to try GMing for the first time and intends on doing a 'Deathwatch' game.

I haven't really touched the 40K RPGs (or 40K at all) that much, does anyone have advice/redflags to look for? I want to join to support him (he doesn't have players yet) but im wary of him somewhat.
At any rate, which chapter should I pick as an origin? preferably one that's more 'civilian friendly' than the average.
>>
>>92590243
>civilian friendly
Salamanders.
>>
>>92590243
>At any rate, which chapter should I pick as an origin? preferably one that's more 'civilian friendly' than the average.
Salamanders are best known for being more humanitarian and protective towards civilians (they can be found in Honour the Chapter expansions), But it could fit Ultramarines or perhaps even Space Wolves as well. Probably some minor chapters too, but I don't know their lore that well
>does anyone have advice/redflags to look for?
Do you mean like, for you as a player or him as a GM? Or even redflags about potential players you might recruit or him as a gm, since you said you're wary of him?
>>
>>92590797
For him as a GM. Im not worried about myself except that it'll be a higher powerlevel than im used to, character wise.

He did essentially throw me the basic gist of what he's intending to run:
>People have starting going missing in a massive hive city, enough people that the Imperium has dispatched your deathwatch squad to investigate. The deeper you'll go into the core of the hive city and it's underground, the worst it'll get.

I know the guy, and he's on a worrying level of 'needs to touch grass'. As in >spends most of his time railing about 'woke media'
>been frothing at the mouth at the thought of femMarines
>regularly goes 'y'know, Hitler wasn't as bad as we think he was' thinking he's being subtle about his powerlevel
>putin apologist "we caused that whole ukraine thing by inviting people into NATO."
>>
>>92590912
Oh, that does sound like a big redflag, especially combined with 40k. Wish you the best of luck though, maybe he will be able to keep that bullshit away from the table
The premise sounds nice though and like something featuring a decent amount of social/investigation aspects, which isn't that often for Deathwatch, but is good for keeping things interesting. Even though it sounds like something more fitting for Dark Heresy (where you play as Inquisition agents)
>>
So who's got the Wrath & Glory Vow of Absolution pdf and when are they sharing it?
>>
>>92591344
No one, and there's a pdf share thread that you shouldn't poke.
>>
I've been considering starting a new campaign with a really low power-level, probably in ImpMal where players start as labourers or gangers on a work crew in the lower hive. It would be horror/thriller-centered and I want to get both the drudgery of their back-breaking labor and the gradual horror as shit starts to fall apart around them, but I'm not sure if I can combine the two that well. I don't want to have the first half of session 1 be
>Roleplay and roll dice for some labor actions, get punished whenever you fuck up
and then go
>Suddenly worms in your food
and make it just a horror movie from there. I'd like to sustain the work cycle a little longer and have the players think they have a chance of going back to normality.
Does anyone here have experience combining mundane roleplay with the fantastical or horrific?
>>
>>92590243
>preferably one that's more 'civilian friendly' than the average.
DW has rules for
>Salamanders
Ultramarines
>White Consuls
Blood Angels
>Lamenters
>Blood Drinkers

And that's without getting to the "normal" chapters like Imperial Fists who aren't the type to throw Imperial lives away.
>>
>>92590243
>>92590912
I wouldn't. But if I did, I'd try to steer them away from Deathwatch into Only War or Dark Heresy 2e first.
>>
>>92595507
The hardest thing will be a status quo to go back to. You can have weird stuff happen during an episode, but as long as things return to normal the first few episodes, you can build from there to new normals. First few missions are standard fare - nothing out of the ordinary, and tasks expected of the team's skills. Three to four episodes in, establish the new normal, with weird stuff happening but returning to base status quo. A few episodes later, REALLY weird stuff kicks in, while small weird stuff is still happening. Finally, there should be a crescendo, a point of no return where there is no normality and the situation has completely changed.

While not horror, I've done escalation with a dark heresy team, a fireteam of mercenaries, nameless cogs in a big corpo. First two missions were mundane "assassinate target" or "fight local gangers", then the third mission was visiting the aftermath of a monstrous battlezone, and expanding the scope to a sector-wide treasure hunt. And things escalated from there.
>>
Can someone confirm the following Techno-Arcana mechanics in Liber Imperium and their corresponding inspirations from the official RPG lines?
Biologis: Genetor ability from ITS.
Cogitatus: Acuitor and Lords Dragon abilities from TLW.
Dominus: Not sure.
Electromancy: New Luminen talents from TLW.
Enginseer: Various HOE and SOH talents.
Logis: Logis Prophesying from TLW.
Secutor: Not sure.
>>
I have and will continue to find space marine armor stupid looking
>>
>>92596069
Secutor: DH1 Inquisitor's Handbook
Dominus: Depends. If it's cybernetica,was probably drawn from MNW. If it's the REAL dominus according to GW, it may be completely new or drawn from Imperium Maledictum.
>>
>>92588399
i thought they were ausies
though some here say Australia is the Texas of the Common Wealth
>>
>>92596525
Ok. And?
>>
What exactly is the distinction between sorcery and regular Psyker bullshit? Isn’t it both using your mind to do space magic? The only difference I’m able to discern is sorcery might taint you
>>
>>92604489
Pretty sure sorcery involves bargaining with warp denizens in some manner? Not certain.
>>
>>92604489
Sorcery is using forbidden knowledge, languages of construction/destruction, and certain warp-paraphernalia to enact rituals. It is slower, more obvious, and much harder to achieve a result, but anyone could, in theory, perform sorcery. Only those creatures with the ability to tap into the warp (like psykers) can call upon their power and reflexively enact their will in the physical world, which is typically considered a mutation in humans. Side note, a sorcerer does not have to be a mutant, but dabbling in sorcery for any length of time is sure to cause massive corruption to the mind, body, and soul of the character.
>>
File: 1691181629114894.jpg (47 KB, 600x600)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
Is it possible for a Rogue Trader dynasty to gain their warrant by recovering it from a space hulk?
>>
>>92579821
Going back to Only War after a 6 year hiatus, whats some good items that every squad should try to get?
Other than weapons like a Krak Rocket Launcher or something, but rather, utilities.
Legit been blindsided by how many options there are.
Would appreciate some help
>>
>>92606812
>their warrant
Most Warrants are likely to specify who the grantee is and establish baseline rules about succession or inheritance. Possessing the document physically is probably a requirement, but not sufficient to gain its authority. If you happen to be someone who can plausibly lay claim to it however (say, a distant descendant of the original Warrant Holder), then recovering a lost Warrant from a wreck could be a way to bring back a lapsed dynasty.

I guess it's possible that some authority somewhere in some era wrote a Warrant that simply grants the powers of a Rogue Trader to any bearer, but it seems improbable. If you want to introduce that idea, provide a good reason for it (like the Warrant actually being a form of legal trap to entice people to hunt and kill the holder to get it). That sort of thing seems like it would be a huge danger both to the holder and the issuing authority, though, and likely to get revoked or modified as soon as higher authorities (or any Inquisitors) learn about it.
>>
File: Seer1.png (1.17 MB, 810x1080)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>>92579821
What are the most intelligent beings in the galaxy BELOW the level of Gods and the Hivemind?
>>
>>92606812
You probably wouldn't just be able to find the warrant and call dibs on it. But once you have it in hand, you could probably forge a claim to it easily enough by asserting that you're the descendant of someone fathered by the last warrant holder on one of his many adventures, or even just track down a real distant relation of the old RT and kill him to assume his identity.
>>
File: 372404578.jpg (219 KB, 800x1200)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>92607533
Orks are the only species that have a good handle on how the 40K universe works and how to build a successful civilization in it, so probably them.
>>
>>92607438
>Most Warrants are likely to specify who the grantee is
Enough don't.
>>
>>92606880
Cameleoline cloaks and the ratling sniper rifle that fires mini frag grenades that still apply accurate.
>>
>Occasionally, the prize is not won, but taken. A powerful servant of the Imperium might have manoeuvred himself into such a position as to demand the Warrant of Trade as reward for service, and he may be too powerful to refuse. Or perhaps an existing Warrant has been prized from an established Dynasty, a new line taking control of an ancient Rogue Trader House as the culmination of years of plotting and scheming.
RT has the option for "yeah, this used to belong to those guys. they're dead now." as your warrant of trade backstory.
>>
>>92607533
probably major demons like Vashtorr and Lords of Change like Kairos Fateweaver.
High level Crypteks are going to be up there as well.
>>
Are there any 40k RPG where you can pick Tau?
>>
>>92608933
Rogue Trader.
>>
>>92608879
>prized from an established Dynasty, a new line taking control of an ancient Rogue Trader House as the culmination of years of plotting and scheming.
I always assumed this was still an inheritance thing - a branch family with a formerly tenuous claim taking over after wiping out the main line of descendants, or former outsiders gaining a claim through marriage and making the most of it while still regarding themselves as a separate group.
>>
>>92610885
It's an option, but not the only option, and the other means of warrant acquisition better fit that reading. Especially Intrigue.
>>
>>92610885
One of the notable named Rogue Traders won an entire Warrant of Trade in a gambling match. The Warrant probably acts like age-old conquest writs where a guy in a fancy hate with a small army says, "I got this paper signed by the King, so I can do as I please." The only thing backing up such a claim is the fear you will be killed for non-compliance and that maybe the guy in the Fancy hat has more friends who would help him kill you deader. To underline this idea, the core rulebook describes the most basic duty of all RTs is to display their might to worlds with unclaimed tithes in order to collect and remind the world that the Imperium is still watching. The best worlds quickly capitulate, the worst stage a civil war.
>>
>>92608843
>ratling sniper rifle that fires mini frag grenades that still apply accurate.
Why does FFG destroy all of their own game lines by putting in stupid shit like this?
>>
>>92608879
>RT has the option for "yeah, this used to belong to those guys. they're dead now." as your warrant of trade backstory.
I don't understand this statement. You can make up any backstory you want.
>>
>>92606812
>Is it possible for a Rogue Trader dynasty to gain their warrant by recovering it from a space hulk?
Pretty sure it says in the core book that some (rare) warrants just say "whoever holds this document...", so yes. The drawback to that, of course, is that it's much easier for your enemies to steal. In theory, anyway, I doubt any actual GM would waste your time with a plotline like that.
>>
>>92612857
He's talking about the Warrant Path.
>>92612871
>I doubt any actual GM would waste your time with a plotline like that
Some 'GMs' are utter fucktards and would do it just to have a 'gotcha!' moment. Other GMs - particularly good ones - may use it as the culmination of an intrigue-focused campaign. After all, the stakes don't get much higher than that, and imagine the sheer exhilaration of months of counterplotting kicking in and no-selling some upstart's attempt to swipe your dynasty out from under your feet.
But it's mostly utter fucktards trying for a cheap 'gotcha!'moment.
>>
>>92613179
>Some 'GMs' are utter fucktards
Truth.
>Is anyone removing their helmets? It's worse than the sewers you just trudged through. You might throw up if you do!
>Sir, this is a Deathwatch squad.
>Wouldn't want to be a Space Wolf here!
>...
Haven't seen another GM hard set 'and then X happens' with no alternatives so many times in one session.
>>
File: Craftworld.jpg (206 KB, 1280x720)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>
Are there any blank sheets for Liber Imperium? Form fillable or not, doesn't matter, I'll just print them.
>>
Woo! New WanG book!
>>
>>92621429
Do we have any information on the contents yet? Or a copy?
>>
>>92623280
Not yet, but I'm looking forward to it since WanG is the best 40k RPG, so I just look forward to every release.
>>
So i have a Mechanicus lore quesion. What's the simplest mechanism that can be considered "a machine" and thus in possession of a spirit? Like, does a revolver have a machine spirit? Does a rope and pulley? A compound bow?
>>
>>92623383
>Honour the Metal: No machine should fall forgotten; whenever a stray part or shard is found left in the dirt, raise it up and place it in a prominent spot to honour its service.
>>
>>92623280
Aaand the PDF Share Thread just provided!
>>
File: GCTWrwcbAAA4dAS.jpg (875 KB, 4000x4000)
875 KB
875 KB JPG
>>92623690
Oh shit.
>>
>>92587816
>spring boots
Shock absorbers. Did you think those were supposed to be springs this while time?
>>
>>92604489
Psyker power is internal, sorcerers tap into the Warp
>>
>>92612848
Are you complaining about explosive bullets in 40k? Because if so I have some disturbing news about boltguns.
>>
File: crowbar.jpg (114 KB, 1309x996)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>92623383
Anything object shaped or modified from raw materials in order to be useful, no matter how simple. Fancier is better, though, and tools that are used to manufacture or repair other machines are probably given special significance since the Mechanicus focuses on the use of such things. Many simple and common "machines" are probably ignored even by most techpriests (there aren't many who go around trying to appease the machine spirits of belt buckles, even if they might acknowledge these as machines in a theological sense).
>>
File: 1547133711883.gif (1.39 MB, 404x347)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB GIF
>mfw spent the better part of the day trying to find homebrew material for playing Craftworld Eldar in Liber Imperium
Anyone got something? I'm trying really hard to make a player's wish come true.
>>
>>92627047
I don't have that book so the best I can suggest is compare a Marine in that book, to how they are in Deathwatch. Note how one might be converted to the other. Then look at Rogue Trader Eldar, and use the Marine conversion as a guide for how to get the best approximation you can.
>>
>>92627047
There's a few attempts at making it but nothing complete. Most just have a few stats and maybe a career path and nothing else. Here's one for DH2e you can probably convert backwards, but it's woefully incomplete. Best bet is to use the stuff from.. the Navis Primer, I think? in the RT books.

https://files.catbox.moe/r4969w.pdf
>>
>>92627457
Thank you, thank you. I'll show this to the guy. Have a lovely day. I'd be more clever, but my brain's kinda baked from searching and the teriyaki chicken I baked.
>>
>>92627530
No problem. Try to restrict him to playing an outcast either way, it's less of a pain. I think the only actual canon rules for RT are for a dark eldar, but I'm not 100% sure. Here's another fansplat for RT.

https://files.catbox.moe/48fse8.pdf
>>
>>92627641
There's also the eldar corsair in Fear and Loathing, with every single aspect warrior as alt ranks.
>>
>>92625289
>t. gives a fuck
>>
>>92627641
>I think the only actual canon rules for RT are for a dark eldar, but I'm not 100% sure.
It's perfectly playable as a corsair or craftworld eldar. Just remove all the traits that are specifically for dark eldar, and it'll still outperform all the human characters at everything.
>>
>>92631098
>it'll still outperform all the human characters at everything.
How so?
>>
>>92631535
It really doesn't. People think playable aliens don't fit the game, so they theorycraft stuff that confirms their bias, then ban aliens from the game based on their theorycraft so it can never be proven wrong. Aliens and humans have different niches, and some people are just stubborn.
>>
>>92631098
Eldar characters are only imbalanced if the GM doesn't really understand the setting or chooses not to make the Eldar's player deal with the implications of being an alien in a xenophobic society.

An Eldar may be superior to a human in terms of some stats, but if they are essentially incapable of having a positive social encounter with any human character outside of the party, they're hardly going to steal the spotlight.
>>
>>92636052
>chooses not to make the Eldar's player deal with the implications of being an alien in a xenophobic society
Making the elf player disappear no save at GM whim isn't balance.
>>
>>92612848
Explosive bullets exist in irl anon I don't know what to tell you
What really destroys FFG games is the 4 different places you need to look up in one book to explain a game mechanic due to their autistic editing
>>
>>92636052
Having unbalanced stats or stealing the spotlight isn't the problem. The problem is dealing with a PC who most NPCs should to react to in drastically negative ways. This gets old fast, so you end up either treating the obviously out-of-place weirdo as normal most of the time, causing setting breakdown, or else you have a PC who has to stay out of a huge number of scenes. There are probably campaigns where it can work (if you're spending almost all of your time somewhere Imperial cultural norms don't apply), but it's usually a difficult thing to deal with.
>>
>>92627641
>>92627724
>>92631098
It's okay, we're using the Dark Eldar rules for Void Corsairs made by the fella who did Liber Imperium, and crafted an Abhuman buy-in for Eldar as well as their Homeworld (Craftworld Alaitoc.) Then we found a homebrew for Rogue Trader 2e which has some Bonesinger Talents, and we're grafting those into the player's pool of available purchases. We're in the clear, hell yeah. Feeling great!
>>
>>92637501
>The problem is dealing with a PC who most NPCs should to react to in drastically negative ways.
It's a balancing act between reacting under entirely circumstances that 100% deviate from where you'd normally meet eldar, not freaking out unduly in front of / following the lead of the rogue trader that brought them here, and judging whether the NPC knows shit to shit themselves with. Otherwise there's just as much to deal with from navigators as PCs.
>>
>>92639773
Didn't the video game for rogue trader just have the local eldar pretending to be a weird mutant to keep the humans fooled? "YES FILTHY APE I AM A MUTANT BLUR GLARGH I LOVE THE STUPID APE EMPEROR"
>>
>>92640298
The videogame did a number of mildly stupid things for mildly stupid reasons, but again: "judging whether the NPC knows shit to shit themselves with". In that case they fucken didn't.
>>
>>92640298
Depending on where the writer is on the sliding scale of 2000 AD grimderpness this could totally work.
>>
>>92641772
The vidya has you raise a transcendent c'tan like a child so you can take over the expanse with its power
>>
Does anyone have a rules for Chaos Knights?
>>
File: file.jpg (44 KB, 736x444)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>RT party had their first encounter with Tau on today's session
>basically stumbled upon a covert Tau operation aiming to subvert the local planet's population and make it join the xenos
>PCs marched in there completely unprepared and weren't even sure what was going on yet
>Got outgunned and forced to surrender
>A water cast diplomat appeared to talk with them
>Played him in the slimiest way possible, constantly buttering the players up; asking about who they are since he's so impressed with how capable they were at finding them; assuring that they don't have to be enemies, that Tau have good intentions, that cooperation would be immensely beneficial for everyone, that only a few tiny obstacles connected with the planetary leaders' unwilingness to cooperate need to be overcomed etc.
>Basically used every manipulation technique in the book and made it painfully clear that this guy is trying to wrap the PCs around his finger and extract any info he can from them; and that while they can get some profit from working with the xenos, ultimately it will be much more beneficial for Tau than the PCs or humanity
>tfw the players still told him everything he wanted to know, agreed to do exactly what he tried to manipulate them into doing and may even fully deflect to serving Tau Empire in the near future
Are my water caste skills too strong?
>>
File: Tau Tuxedo.jpg (24 KB, 336x400)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>92644985
The chain of the Greater Good is only as strong as its weakest link.
>>
>>92631005
Holy shit you thought those were springs. What a fucking moron, no wonder Primaris models get so much hate, SM players are fucking retarded.
>>
File: file.png (747 KB, 711x432)
747 KB
747 KB PNG
>>92623383
I don't think there's a clear cut lore line anon. But i think that any tool can be thought of as holy. More complex the better.
The mechanicus has various different creeds and beliefs, so it's hard to pinpoint when they cut the line: they are a medieval inspired church and as such you should look at important techpriests the same way you'd think of christian philosophers. "So long so you agree to stay in the lines of christianity, it's okay for you to speculate."
The cult mechanicus is based on a set of dogmas so put on your philosopher hat and wager yourself some dogmatic reasons.

Personally, if i have to insert myslef in Electrosaint Thomegas of Aquino

1)The machine god is what gives structure and organizes the universe. Every single follower of the mechanicus is a cog in the mechanism that is the creation. When everyone acts its logical design the omnissiah is happy. It would be very illogical to draw a line and tell a button, a lever or soda can dispenser that they don't belong in that design.

2)Any tool, no matter how simple it is has been revealed by the omnissiah itself to humanity. In its infinite grace the omnissiah did reveal someone how to make a brick, how to build a plasma reactor or how to mix a good martini. Who are you to reject the revelations of the omnissiah? Just because it's simple, it doesn't mean it once was.

3)The motive force is able to animate and flow through any simple tool or thing. What is a pulley+rope or a lever if not a prayer to the holy laws of physics and therefore the motive force? The forces that move the universe are used by everything. From a simple crowbar to an hydraulic crane.

4) Your clock breaks because the machine spirit is angry. If simple objects didn't have small fragment of machine spirits it would be pointless to take it apart and clean every gear. By tending at the minute small machine spirits of every single simple gear. Tend the machine spirit of a screw and it shall not fail the bigger mechanism.
>>
>>92644985
the issue is playing Rogue Trader instead of Dark Heresy :^)
>>
What's the general consensus on Imperium Maledictum or Dark Heresy 2e? I know Dark Heresy has more content, but are the rules for Maledictum any better?
>>
>>92650844
If you like WFRP 4e while thinking C7 got too stuck in the weeds, and you want to marry those base game mechanics to Dark Heresy without being limited to assumptions of Inquisitors? Then IM, it good.
>>
>>92579821
Mark of the Xenos file is down, does anyone maintain these links?
>>
>>92653524
>does anyone maintain these links?
If something goes down and doesn't return, that's a kind of answer. eh?
>>
>>92579821
WanG have a chaos supplement yet?
>>
Does anyone have any recommendations for an AI battlemap generator? Playing Only War and need big battlefields in different environments.
>>
>>92653992
What options have you tried for translating MS paint tier images or inpainting with text guidance? You'd think training a model on a style of map assets would be a thing someone would be right on top of.
>>
>>92653524
Not really, GW went through the super secret encoder a while ago. Just use yandex, it's better than google for non-image stuff (and that for bing).

>>92653992
Dungeondraft if Ai doesn't work out and you're willing to be autistic and build one.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.