[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: wills.jpg (240 KB, 1920x1080)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
The Guy literally writes into the Will...

"After I do the die... I want you to literally Necromancy my Body and make it the really strong Undead like in Dark Souls and airdrop it and make it literally fight the country's the Enemy!"

So tell me... is the Necromancy still literally evil?
>>
>>92605085
yes
>>
What the fuck is up with Germans and capitalization? Are they stupid?
>>
>>92605098
Their language puts more emphasis on the importance of nouns.
Give it a decade, they make changes to make the language easier for English speakers every year.
>>
Yes
>>
>>92605085
I ammend the will to read as follows:
"when I am gone west I want you to stuff my body in a black plastic garbage bag and throw me in the nearest canyon, fluvium, or general body of water, stagnant or running, suitable for the disposing of bodies by virtue of depth".
>>
>>92605085
Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?
>>
>>92605085
There are like four threads going on right now with this same ESL autotranslate shit at the OP. Quality control is down the fucking drain, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>92605379
What are you even fucking saying?
>>
>>92605085
"When I am dead please cut my body up into pieces, this is my last resort, and then dump all the pieces into mailboxes around the local area."

Is desecrating a corpse still literally illegal??

>>92605464
Anon...
>>
>>92605464
>failed the Common Knowledge check
>>
>>92605503
The cutting part should be legal in most jurisdictions (as long as it's done in appropriate facility). Filling random people's mailbox with what's essentially unsolicited spam is where it gets illegal.
>>
>>92607247
>Spam without a marketing license is illegal, sir, and so is posting without paying postage
>We're confiscating these limbs and taking you down to the station, you can have them back when you've paid your fine.
>>
>>92605085
In the Forgotten Realms, D&D, Necromancy is Evil, yes. The energy itself is anti-life.
>>
>>92607370
its true neutral just like the life energy in the setting
>>
>>92607247
>SPAM
>it's funny cuz it's meat
>>
>>92607247
Crimes against the peace of tomb are super duper illegal.
>>
>>92605085
Necromancy is only evil if there's a single absolutely good God with a capital G who condemns any and every desecration of the divine human form.
Outside of the real world faith, the others allow speaking to the dead - that's what necromancy philologically means - and the use of dead bodies for rituals, and cannibalism.
>>
>>92605085
>i want to live forever
>and i want my eternal life to revolve around constant warfare
sounds like an antagonist's motivations to me, OP.
>>
>>92608065
sure, but you can just chop the body before entombing, it will never go anywhere near the graveyard
>>
>>92610742
>There are 1200 gods
>1199 good ones that hates necromancy
>1 evil one that loves necromancy
What now, Mr Absolutist Moral Philosophy?
>>
>>92612139
Time to make an epic campaign for a group of necromancers who want to topple an oppressive religious system.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.