[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: latest[1].jpg (87 KB, 400x889)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
In WoD terms, would he be a Technocratic Mage?
>>
Y'know, you'd think that after 40 thousand fucking years after it formed, people would stop trying to larp as rome, but I guess not.
You guys think the Emperor is a Caesar fanboy?
>>
>>92605135
No, just a human with esper powers.
>>
>>92605135
He'd be a (nuttier than usual) Solar Exalted.
>>
>>92605274
Emps is Romeaboo prime.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=JPyGBv-BGjk&pp=ygUtcm9tZSBpcyBhbiBldGVybmFsIHRob3VnaHQgaW4gdGhlIG1pbmQgb2YgZ29k
>>
>>92605274
I started paying attention after the "Men think about Rome every day" meme and I literally can't avoid it, Rome was really damn important and its influence is major in a country the Romans never laid eyes on, 2000 years later. 20x that is stretching that a bit but there could have been a few classical revivals since then keeping it alive.
>>
>>92605135
he kinda transcends most descriptive titles outside of demigod, whether he admits it or not lol
>>
>>92606501
Based and Lorgar pilled.
>>
>>92605135
He was anti religion and sorcery because he believed it would allow him to starve and eventually kill the warp gods.

The technocratic union is anti-magic because it allows them to control and shape society easier. They have long since abandoned any concern for the common mans development, and several of their branches are comprised and controlled by ai.

EOM would likely be opposed to the union, and would demand that it either chang or submit to him.
>>
>>92607532
Ironically, Christianity, the religion which predicts the rise of an anti-religion Antichrist, is the anti-magic institution in the world.
The emperor knew he was wrong and he lied to further his own goals.
>>
>>92610677
The Emperor IS The Antichrist (Satan), literally. Malcador is the False Prophet, and Erda is the Whore of Babylon.
>>
>>92610730
Up until Erda all sounds good. He has to destroy her in order to come to power. I haven't read it yet so forgive me if I'm unaware.
>>
>>92610677
>>92610730
Revelations is not canon to Christianity, it is retarded fanfiction
>>
>>92610749
It's absolutely canon since it was repeatedly in the canonical list up until the Council of Nicaea, after which it was repeatedly included in the two high churches.
Besides, the Book of Apocalypse is the second Book of Daniel. In both a false messiah destroys Israel.
>>
>>92605135
prolly
>>
File: spnox011a8l91 (1).jpg (89 KB, 640x1072)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>92610677
>The emperor knew he was wrong and he lied to further his own goals.
A lot of people really don't pick up on Emps being a trickster figure instead of the golden armored Conan he depicts himself as.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.