[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sis.png (910 KB, 887x1258)
910 KB
910 KB PNG
Have you ever arranged it so the different members of the party are actually related?
>>
File: xscw37.jpg (325 KB, 1030x1591)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
I'd never..
>>
>>92619991
Related as in they knew each other before campaign start? Yeah sure, easy make to justify the party sticking together.

Related as in family? Pretty rare since it's usually more convenient to have NPC relatives, but I've had a few cases of siblings in the party.
>>
no
>>
>>92619991
No, but I've had players arrange it so characters were related.
Once was two half-fey sisters, one was raised by the human parent, the other the fey parent, so it was very awkward for the human raised one whenever her sister tried setting up threesomes or casually did sexual things without seeing the reason the other party members were off-put by it.
Well save for the half-elf who was always ready to play ball up until she put a toy up his ass since it's well known among the fey courts to make a guy's orgasm more intense.
>>
>>92620002
Didn't she take demon dick?
>>
>>92620516
that was his other sister
>>
>>92620516
No, this is the sister who realized she loved him like actual love, right before she died.
>>
>>92620002
This game did unaccountable damage to young women's perceptions of incest.
>>
>>92619991
what series is this?
>>
File: 0cda.png (918 KB, 939x1020)
918 KB
918 KB PNG
>>92622297
Yeah, because between all that homicide, suicide, matricide, human trafficking, organ harvesting, cannibalism and various flavor of occultism the game covers, the most damaging part has to be when banter between two siblings in their early 20s takes little bit of teasing and flirtation undertone.
This is Made in Abyss all over again, which had all flavors of disturbing horror, ruthless human experimentation, exploitation of children, characters getting their minds corrupted and bodies mutated beyond recognition, side characters killed by dozens and protagonists repeatedly maimed and tormented, yet certain portion of the audience had to fixate on the fact that children in the middle of wilderness where nobody else can see them, are somewhat casual about nudity. And that one weird toilet.
>>
>>92623426
No what I mean is it gave lots of girls incest fetishes retard.
>>
File: 25.jpg (150 KB, 474x602)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>92623526
Well, excuse me for responding to what you wrote, instead of what you meant, because I can only read words, not minds.
>>
File: Himari Prays.png (539 KB, 1200x1060)
539 KB
539 KB PNG
>>92619991
I always try to make characters in my parties have shared backgrounds and motivations and established ties and such, but outside of maybe one guy, none of the others are ever interested in it.
>>
>>92623426
I thought they didn't like the author for being an actual pedo or was that something else?
>>
>>92623792
Nope, the MiA author does give off a bit of a creepy vibes, but there was never any real accusation or suspicion against him. Just the usual small number of vocal internet harpies that look for things to get offended by and love to disseminate lies and slander.

You might be mixing it up with this guy, who actually got in trouble for possessing some inapropriate European imports
https://anilist.co/staff/119586/Kenya-Suzuki
>>
>>92623327
Contract Sisters.
>>
>>92624425
thank you

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.