[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: resizeimage-750x375.png (204 KB, 750x375)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
My D&D players recently looted a small bunker where bounty hunters gathered. I have a few name drops on this list which I'm using to breadcrumb my players with, but I'd like to flesh out there list.

Mind giving my some ideas to populate my list with /tg/?
Looking for a really basic listing like
"Name - Crime committed - (Optional likely leads)"

Why don't you list your current PC and their most egregious crime they've committed? I'm sure they've done something crazy, and that's just the kind of shit i'm looking to fill out this list with.
>>
>>93204832
>Tara Nova - Ripped off the Greyhawk Thieves' Guild - likely fled where no thief can follow... the Scarlet Brotherhood lands.
>Ruggal O'plume - Notorious rapist and lady seducer, wanted in 7 counties and duchies crimes against women's honor
>Triff Tanquel - for desertion, murder of a superior officer, theft and wanton plundering
>"Blazing" Blondie - for arson, murder, maiming the King's High Guard and damage to the King's property
>>
>>93204832
>Ruddar the Smearer - public defecation, desecration of holy sites, fecal blasphemy in four major temples and a dozen of shrines - possible connection to the Athar
>>
>>93205019
Possible connection to the Demon Lord, you mean.
>>
>>93204832
Greebo five knives: burglary, chicken coop egg theft, aiding in sorcery, illegal monstrous animal husbandry, and inciting a riot against public officials.
Last seen riding a pony into halfing farmlands
>>
>>93204832
>Greg Grackletooth
>Raped 5 horses and rode off on the farmers wife
>>
>>93204832
>Tinkler Diddler
>kidnapped children from villages to fuel a ritual of immortality
>>
>>93204832
>Mad Colt - Accused a guild leader of dabbling in forbidden magics he himself partakes in, then proceeded to provide high quality but false evidence that the guild leader was a fraud - Last spotted on horseback fleeing the scene of a horse theft near the mountains
>>
>>93204832
>The Mask - Burned down a barbarian village on behalf of a conquering warlord - Spotted trading arms to orcish marauders
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 303x167)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>93205024
I do think he means Athar
>>
WANTED- Two halfling males traveling on foot, for the theft of an heirloom ring. Reward will be given upon the return of the ring.
>>
File: bruno the ball crusher.jpg (223 KB, 1600x1600)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>Bruno the Ball-Crusher - Usury, assault and battery, (suspected) tax evasion; Bruno's a former wrestler and career loan shark (may or may not be literal) who insists upon a particular kind of collateral.
>>
>>93204832
Cool thread.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.