[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Roll dice with "dice+numberdfaces" in the options field (without quotes).

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1718984525679595.png (214 KB, 703x746)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
>you kill a bandit
>look inside
>find a picture of his family

no I won't fell guilt I will just tell the DM his fantasy world isn't medieval as photos from fucking cameras didn't exist yet
>>
>>93257786
>ignoring the quest hook to wipe out the family before they vow revenge on you
>>
>>93257786
And when did I say it was medieval?
>>
>Magic picture taking machines exist in this setting
>It was a loving letter from his wife(they were literate)
There
>>
>>93257786
>his fantasy world isn't medieval
Do you think he doesn't know that?
>>
>>93257794
they won't know who it was

if they do it's meta gaming
>>
>>93257810
>fantasy setting with good quality of life and opertunities
>people still can't read

yeah fuck off lol
>>
>>93257845
I added that in case you said "BUT IT'S A MEDIEVAL SETTING WHY IS A BANDIT LITERATE"
>>
>>93257786
The picture was inside the bandit?
>>
>>93257845
>they were literate
>people still can't read
Can you?
>>
>>93257840
The ability to infer transitive qualities is turning out to be just as rare as common sense nowadays.
>>
>>93257786
"Within the pouch around the bandit's neck you find a single silver obol. It is thinned from having been pressed and edges have been shaved down substantially. The face has been defaced by a relief of a woman's face, embossed perhaps from a matching raised sculpting. More roughly in common 'My Love Beryl' is scratched underneath.

You do not think the coin will have much worth to any other save its thin silver-- though evidently pure by the detail it preserves. It will fetch an equal coin you think in exchange once you return to the city."

It's not for me to decide whether or not your character feels guilty, but if the bandit had a wood carving, a polaroid photo or a smartphone with a pretty redhead and a baby on the front IS for me to decide as GM. I will tell you what does or does not exist in the world, that's my fucking job.
>>
>>93257786
>he doesn't want to know how such an obviously anachronistic artifact came to be in a low-tech setting
>>
We're obviously dealing with one of those witch doctors who can steal your soul and trap it in paper.
>>
>>93258133
You mean lawyers?
>>
>>93257998
By the laws of my clan that woman is now my wife. I must find her at once.
>>
File: 1600997276113.png (193 KB, 640x640)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
>Kill bandit
>look inside
>wires
>>
>>93257840
Speak with Dead. Also, before he set off to fight you, he told his entire extended family, his Local Lord, the Mercenary Company he use to fight along side with, the Chief of Police, his best friend the Lord Inquisitor, the Assault Mages Guild (who owed him big time), hired the Assassins Guild to revenge him if he lost, as was well as putting a picture covered in slow acting contact poison in his pocket.
>>
>>93258141
No, the other ones.
>>
File: uuuh.png (65 KB, 540x416)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
>>93257786
>kill a bandit
>look inside
>it's full of spaghetti
>>
File: waifu.png (89 KB, 200x313)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>>93258165
>>
>>93257786
I actually really enjoy stuff like that, it feels more characterful. Also, I can live out my serial killer fantasies by keeping all that stuff as trophies.
>>
>>93257786
>you kill a bandit
>look inside
>two bandits
It just... doesnt stop
>>
>>93257786
>kill Bandit
>look inside
>no 147 CC liquid cooled single cylinder engine
>ragequit
>>
>>93258572
The drop rate is 0.1% after all.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.