[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: DZ-SS01_Product.jpg (277 KB, 540x360)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
Thread 424: Enjoy Your Expesive Dual-Nation RRRs Edition

Bushi-Navi EN: https://www.en.bushi-navi.com/
Deck Log:
https://decklog.bushiroad.com/ (JP)
https://decklog-en.bushiroad.com/ (EN)
Beginner guide, decklists and other info: https://pastebin.com/QxKQRhrQ
Up to date fanmade PC online games, 3DS/Switch emulation and Mobile games: https://pastebin.com/7Fj8VqA2
Cardfight and Buddyfight matchmaking server: https://discord.gg/6xVFD4r
Weiss/Schwarz Resources: https://pastebin.com/sk2iSjW1

Bushiroad Spring Fest 2024 Info: https://en.bushiroad.com/events/bsf2024/
DivineZ S2 Episode 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y75I1Jb889c

Release Schedule (Vanguard):
- Festival Booster 2024: 7/12
- Premium Deckset Jewel Knight / Revenger / Musketeer: 7/12
- Dimensional Transcendence: 8/30
- Lyrical Monasterio Sparkling Stars! 9/27
- Destined Showdown: 10/25
- Stride Deckset Harri / Nightrose: 1/24

Release Schedule (Weiss):
- Shakugan no Shana Premium Booster: 7/19
- Love Live! School idol festival Series 10th Anniversary Premium Booster: 8/2
- Hololive Weiss Schwarz Ambassadors Premium Set: 8/2
- Ayakashi Triangle: 8/16
- Hololive Summer Collection: 8/30
- Oshi no Ko: 9/20
- Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders and Stone Ocean Premium Booster: 10/4
- Marvel Avengers TD+ and Marvel Card Collection: 10/11
- Dengeki Bunko BP and TD (Weiss and Schwarz Sides): 10/25
- Love Live! School idol festival 2 Miracle Live!: 11/8
- Pixar, Macross Delta, Frieren: TBD

Release Schedule (Shadowverse EVOLVE)
- Gloryfinder Bundle #1 “Guide to Glory” (4 Player Multiplayer Decks): 7/19
- Paragons of the Colosseum: 8/16
- The idolm@asters Cinderella Girls: 10/11
- Verdant Steel 11/22

Release Schedule (Rebirth for You JP):
- Gridman Universe: 7/12
- Hasu no Sora HS Idol Club: 8/2
- Bang Bravern: 8/30
- Blue Archive The Animation: 9/27
- IM@S Shiny Colors: 10/18
- Alya Sometimes Hides Her Feelings in Russian: TBD

Last Thread: >>93246864
>>
>no one even talked about the stream
This place really is a ghost town these days...
>>
Why can I barely read the flavour text on my cards now? The RRR foiling really gets in the way.
>>
>>93316756
>Watching the EN stream ever
Jokes aside I'm not sure why they are thinking of being this cheap by just giving away Energy Cards in Free Fights
>>
>Grade 3 or greater vanguard with triumph dragon in the name
Future proof for starter deck boss upgrades with the dressup clause so you can search the new version.
>>
Preliminary info for BCS is out:

https://en.bushiroad.com/events/bcs24-25/

- Shadowverse Evolve is now a main event (they probably figured out that using the same JP qualification route for EN was dumb)
- The Vanguard Promo Pack will feature Frame Rare versions of triggers from Festival Booster 2023, 8 Frame Rare Heals from the DivineZ cast, and Energy cards with the Nation logos
- Vanguard Shop Challenge promos are just PR packs/cards based on which month it is hosted on

>>93318925
Would they even need DressUp clause since they are using a more generic qualifier instead of specific card names like early on in Standard?
>>
Literally needs correction
>>
>they fixed the OP
Well that's good at least
>Kuon was Suo's friend before the car accident
So how do you think the other 5 matches are gonna go to get to the Akina vs Kuon tiebreaker?
>>
File: GSUuxnkWQAAG3x1.jpg (79 KB, 1366x768)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
He's gonna run into Chrono
>>
File: GSUtatxW8AID0t1.jpg (63 KB, 1920x1080)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>93323091
>the other 5 matches are gonna go to get to the Akina vs Kuon tiebreaker?
Taizo beats Kyouma
Mikoto loses to Yuna
Masanori loses to Jinki
Nao beats Senka
Akina beats Hikari
The curious thing here is that the Destined Ones have to lose to break out of Sybilt's control. So the system is pretty much set up in a way where 2 characters will still be brainwashed at the end. I wonder where that's going...
>>
What if it's Fated One of Time vs Destined One of Time afterall as hinted by the OP?
>>
Wait, it was Kurosaki who eliminated Taizo during the Deluxe and not the Youthberk dude?
>>
They had to get Suo out of the way early because of how bullshit Blangdmire is.
>>
So who had the Liael=Amorta card right now?
>>
Nice, they didn't forget that bugs did have marker mechanics.
>>93318925
They have been future proofing a lot of support. I wonder if we will get other Strafe Command cards because Construct Golem only mentions that.
>>93323091
I think they will give Suo the runback and have him defeat Kuon with the help of some busted promo or some shit.
>>93323092
Based autist.
>>93324776
I think the card itself was an anomaly just like future Hikari herself so it probably doesn't exist anymore.
>>
File: 1720870554746.jpg (99 KB, 350x510)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>93320871
The Trial deck G3s wouldnt be able to search for them if they didnt since they go for same card name.

>>93318217
They probably saw attendance numbers go down did some Q&A and heard the deserved bitching about the strictness of the energy generator.
>>
Akina's wish?
>>
>>93326326
For Gab to reunite his hood.
>>
>>93324776
Does the card even exist? Shouldn't it be erased with Hikari since both are from a future that doesn't exist?
>>
File: sickening_akina.png (910 KB, 1920x1080)
910 KB
910 KB PNG
>>93326326
Who knows, the guy doesn't seem to have one selfish bone in his body. Might be the reason why Sybilt indirectly called Akina sickening (might also just be because of his positive attitude). But this anon >>93326341 might be correct.
>>
Evil Akina next season during the arc where they go to cray and he kills all his friends.
>>
>>93323935
Like Future Hikari coming back? I doubt it, at best Amorta comes back and Akina uses her to beat Hikari.

>>93323997
No, it was Raika. Kyouma and Taizo have some other beef.
>>
>>93323110
Masanori better not lose, I'm tired of Mr. Cliffhanger amounting to nothing season after season. Now is a chance for him to win since he's on the good side.
>>
guys so V is dead fuck bushiroad they can rot. Bushiroad is complaining the game is dying in the west and shits on us until the money is drying up then "Oh guiz plz we didnt mean it." Im going to go paly Yugioh Edison format. I made it to WCC worlds qualified and then I see this game shit on itself due to mismanagement. One piece and Lorcana are going to kill this game off and deal its dying blow. have fun.
>>
>>93323997
>Kurosaki
Man, I'm old.
>>
Is there a resource that simply organizes boss units for Vanguard? I build decks in Cardfight Area and it's a pain in the ass in D standard to get a sense of grade 3 options at a glance since grade 3s are mostly support these days and the card pool for each nation is much larger. I end up feeling overwhelmed trying to mentally filter all the irrelevant archetypes after picking a VG too but it would be nice to at least ease that first step
>>
>>93331061
Does CFA have with any search filters? In the official website I just use (VC) in the Text search string and then just further filter the results out by selecting Grade 3, Normal Unit, and RRR (since most of the bosses are RRR besides DotE, PBO, Gramgrace, and some others).
>>
I'm too broke to afford bracing angel ladder
>>
>>93331313
It's getting reprinted in the next set so hopefully you can get one relatively cheap before the price spikes back up again

>Forbiddoll is still not reprinted
(°□°)︵ ━
>>
What's the best way to play Vanguard online that doesn't restrict deck design to rules? I want to try a format idea where OverTriggers are run at 4 copies, perhaps with a bit larger deck count. Have any of you experimented with this?
>>
>>93327857
PRECIOUS TIME
GLORY DAYS
>>
File: dz_masanori_face.png (328 KB, 781x738)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
>>93332588
Probably Tabletop Simulator.
>>93332590
Psychic Lovers the GOAT!
>>
What the hell, where did this come from? Are we only getting one Black Channel promo? Also this explains why he had art with some vanguard units on twitter lmao.
>>
>>93335176
"Secretly Introducing Asturm Behind Welstra's Back # BlitzCo" Black

[ACT][VC][1/Turn]:COST [Discard a card from your hand], choose a product from your order zone, operate it, and if your order zone has 3 or more Set Orders, this unit gets "Triple Drive" until end of turn.
[AUTO][VC][1/Turn]:When this unit attacks a vanguard, COST [Counter Blast (1)], choose 1 of your rear-guards, and [Stand] it.
>>
>>93335201
>>93335176
He looks like a Yu-Gi-Oh sevens character.
>>
>>93335176
Context? Who is this guy?
>>
>>93338054
Black Channel is an ongoing manga series published in Monthly CoroCoro (the same magazine Sky Ride is published), which also has a Youtube Channel since the main character in question is basically a Youtuber. The flavor text and and the card name I would assume Black sneaked into Blitz Industry and revealed Asturm to the public.

https://www.youtube.com/@black_orechan
>>
Seems like they really want to capture a younger audience this time (at least in Japan).
>>
>>93340802
Then maybe they should've not stopped the Junior divsion to begin with (I know this is from a decade ago but it still applies)

https://vanguardus.blogspot.com/2013/08/news-japans-2013-national-champion-is.html
>>
>>93340802
Agreed, my thoughts as well.
>>
I miss Cradle markers.....
>>
Dead game lol.
>>
File: 10K Rearguard.png (1.5 MB, 768x1280)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
Megubros, magnolia when?
>>
File: CotD20240716.png (762 KB, 700x510)
762 KB
762 KB PNG
Encounter in Rain, Anasia

CONT: You cannot ride this card, if you have not used Divine Skill during this fight, this unit cannot attack.

AUTO (RC): When this unit attacks, this unit gets PWR +2000 for each of your opponent's rear-gards until the end of that battle.

Eating Alone, Pani

AUTO (RC): When this unit boosts, if you have played two or more orders during this turn, this unit gets PWR +10000 until end of that battle.
>>
>>93348272
burger
>>
>>93348272
>>93349118
>burger as large as her face
No wonder LM churns out so many thicc idols. Higher ups must be architects.
>>
File: 1721124200952.jpg (85 KB, 350x510)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>93348272
>Anasia
Thats like the 3th LM unit ive seen in a short time with a mole under their eye. Chill with that specific placement chara designers.

>Caravia
>Beeme
>Now that
>>
File: Scorpiasor Dragon.jpg (243 KB, 1280x720)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
CONT (VC): If you have "Stagnipper Dragon" in soul, if you ride "Mantiscythe Dragon" from your ride deck, you can ride without discarding a card from hand.
>>
File: Mantiscythe Dragon.jpg (234 KB, 1280x720)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
AUTO: When this unit is rode upon by a Grade 3 with "Levidras" in its card name, COST[EB3] look at the top five cards of your deck, choose up to one Grade 3 or less card from among them, reveal it and put it into hand, and shuffle your deck.
>>
ACT (VC) 1/Turn: COST[CB1] Choose one of yours and your opponent's (RC) each, and place an Infinity Eyes marker on them.

AUTO (VC): When either player's unit on a (RC) with your Infinity Eyes marker on it attacks or boosts, you may have that unit get PWR +10000 or -10000 until the end of the battle. If your opponent's unit get PWR -10000, remove one of your Infinity Eyes marker from that (RC), and draw a card.

Divine Skill - ACT (VC): If your opponent's vanguard is Grade 3 or greater, COST[SB1] choose one of yours and your opponent's (RC) each, place an Infinity Eyes marker on it, and this unit gets PWR +10000 / Critical +1 until end of turn.
>>
File: Clawed Hunter, Huuli.jpg (255 KB, 1280x720)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
AUTO: When this unit is placed on (RC), if you have an Infinity Eyes marker in the same column as this unit, COST[CB1] choose a Grade 3 or less card in your drop, call it to (RC). If you have three or more Infinity Eyes marker, this unit gets PWR +10000 until end of turn.
>>
AUTO (RC): At the end of the battle this unit attacked or boosted, if you have an Infinity Eyes marker in the same column as this unit, and you have not CC during this turn, COST[Put this unit into soul] CC1.
>>
If you have a vanguard with "Levidras" in its card name, play this with COST[EB2]!

Choose an unit card with its grade equal or less than your vanguard in your drop, call it to (RC), and that unit gets PWR +5000 for each of your Infinity Eyes marker in the same column as that unit until end of turn.
>>
File: Furnaledge Foxil.jpg (305 KB, 1280x720)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
CONT (RC): During the battle this unit boosts, if you have a Grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Levidras" in its card name, this unit gets PWR +5000.

AUTO (RC): When this unit boosts a Grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Levidras" in its card name, if you have an Infinity Eyes marker in your opponent's (RC), this unit gets PWR +2000 until the end of that battle, COST[CB1] choose one of your rear-guards in the back row, it can attack from the back row and gets PWR +10000 until end of turn.
>>
File: Onfall Anotogaster.jpg (324 KB, 1280x720)
324 KB
324 KB JPG
AUTO: When this unit is placed on (RC), if you have an Infinity Eyes marker in the same column as this unit, COST[EB2] look at the top two cards of your deck, put one of them into your hand and put the rest on the bottom of your deck, and this unit gets PWR +5000 until end of turn.

CONT (RC): During your turn, if you have a Grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Levidras" in its card name, and you have three or more Infinity Eyes marker, this unit gets PWR +5000, and if you do not have another rear-guard with the same name as this unit, this unit can attack from the back row.
>>
File: Levidras SEC.jpg (363 KB, 1280x720)
363 KB
363 KB JPG
>>
File: Levidras DSR.jpg (401 KB, 1280x720)
401 KB
401 KB JPG
>>
>>93351738
Why does he look like a gay version of Akina?
>>
Levidras mirror sounds like a fun mess
>>
File: images (21).jpg (10 KB, 180x280)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>93351738
>>93353088
Aint no way this faggot makes it to cray before us, right, Chronobros?
>>
>>93354161
Season ends with the gang being teleported to Cray and it shows Chrono was already there
>>
>>93353088
CLAMP gotta CLAMP

>>93354069
It shouldn't be that bad as long as both players have different sleeves for the markers
>>
>>93354069
just eat the opponent's markers when he's not looking
>>
>>93351738
CLAMP would do something like this for the Q4 bros.
>>
File: CotD20240717.png (899 KB, 700x510)
899 KB
899 KB PNG
Gould Segment Dragon

CONT: You cannot ride this card, if you have not used Divine Skill during this fight, this unit cannot attack.

AUTO (RC): When this unit attacks, this unit gets PWR +2000 for each of your set orders in your order zone until the end of that battle.

Gravidia Exby

AUTO (RC): When this unit attacks or boosts, if you have a Grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Nordlinger" in its card name, COST[EB3] choose up to two Meteorite cards in your hand, put them in your order zone, and this unit gets PWR +5000 for each Meteorite cards put this way until the end of that battle.
>>
Nectarbros which is the best way to use this?
>>
>>93359113
Into the binder she goes because a proper Neo Nectar deck in Premium would've probably raked the opponent way before it reaches GB8
>>
Next week's Weekly Broadcast will feature Destined One of Scales, Aelquilibria and more Welstra cards
>>
>>93364998
>more Welstra cards
Taizo wins
>>
File: CotD20240718.png (835 KB, 700x510)
835 KB
835 KB PNG
Dangerous Swallower

AUTO: When this unit is placed on (RC), you may choose a Grade 3 or greater card with "Oselargest" in its card name in your drop, and put it to the bottom of your deck. If you have chosen a card, look at the top five cards of your deck, choose up to one card with "Tirigan" in its card name from among them, reveal it and put it into hand, and shuffle your deck. If you put a card into your hand, discard a card from your hand, and this unit gets PWR +2000 until end of turn.

Skillful Entertainer

AUTO: When this unit is placed on (RC), if you have a Grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Oselargest" in its card name, choose three cards in your drop, and put them into soul.
>>
>>93366799
>dangerous swallower
They knew exactly what they were doing naming it that.
>>
Is it just me or are vanguard reprints becoming a little less common. Last year I remember hearing about reprints all the time. Maybe it just feels this way because of the stand up decksets, I don't know.
>>
>>93367295
There are a bunch of reprints in this year's Festival Booster and some of the boxtoppers also had big-ish reprints (Mythiarq Habitat and Security Upgrader) as well. Maybe we will get this year's version of Triple Drive Booster where it will be focused on more reprints like the "Cycle Cards", staples, and some new cards.
>>
>>93367320
Didn't they already finish the line up of products for this year?
>>
>>93367320
Well, maybe it was just because nothing I care about was reprinted. Thanks for the reply.
>>
>>93367354
In Japan? DZ-BT05 will be out in October so we will have November and December which will probably be revealed in the Fall TCG Strategy Presentation.
>>
>levidras
You have to feel for Megumi.
Sidelined for the anime and now having her deck being powercreeped.
>>
>>93368260
Her deck just made me wish I was playing Neo Nectar.
>>
AUTO (RC): When this unit boosts and unit with "Blue Deathstar" in its card name, you may have it get "CONT (RC): Until end of that battle, when your opponent would call cards from their hand to (GC), they must call two or more at the same time." during that battle. If you do, retire this unit at the end of that battle.
>>
AUTO: When this unit is placed on (RC), or discarded from hand by your vanguard's ability during your turn, if you have a vanguard with "Blue Deathstar" in its card name, COST[EB3] choose a Strategy Order in your drop, and put it into hand.

AUTO (RC): When your Grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Avantgarda" in its card name attacks, this unit gets PWR +5000 until end of turn.
>>
CONT (RC): During your turn, if you have a Grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Varga" in its card name, this unit gets PWR +5000 for each of your opponent's rear-guard retired in this turn.
>>
File: Twin Pulsive Dragon.jpg (386 KB, 1280x720)
386 KB
386 KB JPG
AUTO: When this unit is placed on (RC), if you have a Grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Varga" in its card name, COST[EB3] look at the top five cards of your deck, choose up to one Grade 2 or less card from among them, call it to (RC), and shuffle your deck.

AUTO: When this unit is retired from (RC) by your Grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Varga" in its card name, if your opponent's vanguard is Grade 3 or greater, choose one of your vanguards and it gets PWR +5000 until end of turn.
>>
>>93368260
At least Magnolia was meta. And its still a fairly strong deck anyway.
>>
File: CotD20240719.png (904 KB, 700x510)
904 KB
904 KB PNG
Detonate Bolt Dragon

ACT (RC): If you have a Grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Grhy" in its card name, COST[Retire this unit] choose one of your vanguards, and it gets "CONT (VC): During the battle your unit with "Aundra" in its card name attacks, your opponent cannot play blitz order from hand, and when they would call from their hand to (RC), they must call two or more at the same time." until end of turn.

Demonic Dragon Mage, Kyoukou

AUTO (RC) 1/Turn: When your opponent's rear-guards is bound during your turn, choose one of your other units, and that unit and this unit get PWR +5000 until end of turn.
>>
>>93374641
That common is actually pretty nice.
>>
>1st place was Shiranui,Varga and Shodoji
Dragon Empire is back.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LS6Yxsq6Iw

>>93381727
>Is back
>As if Shiranui wasn't carrying the Nation for ages
>>
File: GS4yuFEXEAA7FZp.jpg (116 KB, 1919x1079)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>93381910
Good episode. Kyohma is cool, also bringing Taizo back for DivineZ continues to be one of the best ideas in the series.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (147 KB, 1920x1080)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
Next up is Masanori vs Jinki
>>
New Thread: >>93382222
>>
>>93381727
wtf happened to welstra?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.