[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 636x323-25.jpg (101 KB, 636x323)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
Thread 425: Urusai Edition

Bushi-Navi EN: https://www.en.bushi-navi.com/
Deck Log:
https://decklog.bushiroad.com/ (JP)
https://decklog-en.bushiroad.com/ (EN)
Beginner guide, decklists and other info: https://pastebin.com/QxKQRhrQ
Up to date fanmade PC online games, 3DS/Switch emulation and Mobile games: https://pastebin.com/7Fj8VqA2
Cardfight and Buddyfight matchmaking server: https://discord.gg/6xVFD4r
Weiss/Schwarz Resources: https://pastebin.com/sk2iSjW1

BSF 2024 Info: https://en.bushiroad.com/events/bsf2024/
BCS 2024~25 Info: https://en.bushiroad.com/events/bcs24-25/
DivineZ S2 Episode 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LS6Yxsq6Iw

Release Schedule (Vanguard):
- Dimensional Transcendence: 8/30
- Lyrical Monasterio Sparkling Stars! 9/27
- Destined Showdown: 10/25
- Omniscient Awakening: 12/13
- Stride Deckset Harri / Nightrose: 1/24

Release Schedule (Weiss):
- Shakugan no Shana Premium Booster: 7/19
- Love Live! School idol festival Series 10th Anniversary Premium Booster: 8/2
- Hololive Weiss Schwarz Ambassadors Premium Set: 8/2
- Ayakashi Triangle: 8/16
- Hololive Summer Collection: 8/30
- Oshi no Ko: 9/20
- Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders and Stone Ocean Premium Booster: 10/4
- Marvel Avengers TD+ and Marvel Card Collection: 10/11
- Dengeki Bunko BP and TD (Weiss and Schwarz Sides): 10/25
- Love Live! School idol festival 2 Miracle Live!: 11/8
- Frieren: 11/22
- Macross Delta: 12/13
- Pixar: TBD

Release Schedule (Shadowverse EVOLVE)
- Gloryfinder Bundle #1 “Guide to Glory” (4 Player Multiplayer Decks): 7/19
- Paragons of the Colosseum: 8/16
- The idolm@asters Cinderella Girls: 10/11
- Verdant Steel 11/22

Release Schedule (Rebirth for You JP):
- Hasu no Sora HS Idol Club: 8/2
- Bang Bravern: 8/30
- Blue Archive The Animation: 9/27
- IM@S Shiny Colors: 10/18
- Alya Sometimes Hides Her Feelings in Russian: TBD

Last Thread: >>93316748
>>
>BCS doing top 16/32 instead of just top 8 if enough people show up
This is good, right? Can the tournaments even get enough people though? Seems too little too late.
>>
>>93382419
For the BCS near me (Toronto) we generally have a minimum of 7 to 8 rounds for all four events so a top 16/32 is definitely doable, I would be curious as to whether Shadowverse Evolve will be the event that "flops" out of the four depending on which Vanguard format it runs cocurrent with since I would assume it will be VG / Weiss for one day and VG (the other format) / SVE for the other.
>>
>>93382441
Yeah it will be interesting. Last year you had to qualify just to play SVE so the numbers were low. Now that it's open invite like every other game it will be interesting to see how many show up. I know I'll be playing Weiss and SVE for sure.
>>
>>
>vyrgilla
what an ugly ass card
>>
>>93382027
Honestly, that's the fight I'm most excited to see. It's gonna be glorious.
My guess, for the overall tournament, is it will be a draw(3-3) and they will need to do another round with only the winners.
I'm thinking, for the next round, the matches will be:
Jinki vs Taizo
Mikoto vs Senka
Akina vs Kuon
>>
So, Evolve now has an official "commander-like" format, with "commander" precons to buy, looks fun. Feel bad for the two ppl who will be stuck with the two nig decks though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE_WA1OqylE
>>
>>93383459
>The bundle costs $140 CAD in my LGS (assuming around $100 USD MSRP)
>Some of the cards are specifically for Gloryfinder format only
Sounds pretty DoA just like the Masque Supply Set ($85 MSRP for two copy of Masques and a bunch of supplies)
>>
>>93383459
It isnt precons. Its one set with 4 decks in it. Also Nadia a cute.
>>
Calling it now, Sybilt is possessing Yuna because she's the most out of place one among the roster.
>>
Aw man, this was such a good episode. I already liked Taizo but everytime he gets some focus i just like him that much more. Really liked the nod to Akina about reaching out to grab your dream. Loved Kyohma's no-nonsene attitude while also not going into asshole territory. His friendship with Taizo is also very sweet, hope we get just a few more of their interactions this season. Sybilt's influence seems like the Uniformer's brainwashing done right. The person keeps his original personality while still being juuust a bit different than what they were. Also also, i hope they delve more into not just what each person's wish is, but what it means to them. Akina is already questioning what it means to have a wish truly his own. Kyohma's wish seemed like he just wanted more power i the corporate world but it actually came from a place of compassion. Next episode is going to be a good one as well, Masanori already bringing up reviving the dead lmao.
>>
What are the chances that Lisciafael had an evil DressUp version?
>>
>>93384150
>Lyrical as the final boss
Kino if true
>>
Pretty cool how Kyohma's deck was about buffing allied rearguards as a counterpart of Taizo's debuffing the enemy vanguard
I have a feeling my nigga Masanori is going to job again
>>
>>93385493
won't stop him from getting a suspicious cliffhanger segment kek
>>
File: GS4z8jIasAAowxj.jpg (92 KB, 1920x1080)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>93383273
>>Honestly, that's the fight I'm most excited to see. It's gonna be glorious.
It's gonna be interesting, last season had Masanori rant about Taboos and how resurrection was the biggest taboo of them all, and at the end of this episode Masanori asks Jinki if his wish is to revive his brother.

>>93384150
I feel like the twist is gonna be that it's a 7th character, it might even be one of the Fated Ones instead.
>>
>>93382222
I'm thinking of watching the Cardfight Vanguard anime, it looks to be a long term project. How are the different seasons/shows?
>>
>>93388566
Cardight Vanguard is from 2011 and Cardfight Vanguard G series is like YGO GX. Each one has like their season (g, GZ, gnext and so on). It's referred as the original series.
Cardfight Vanguard (2018) is a remake of the original but ties more into the manga storyline. (V format)
Cardfight Vanguard Overdress is the most recent show that started the D format and right now it's on the DivineZ season, a continuation of Overdress. (D series)

If you want to watch to follow how the game nowadays flows, watch Overdress and their seasons. But the show isn't really good.

If you just want a good card game show then look for the original
>>
>>93382222
Anyone got any info on the Hololive TCG?
>>
>>93392173
Unfortunately there isn't really any new info yet afaik, were the basic mechanic / info we got from around a month or two ago the only things we know about it so far? I doubt people cared for The Quints anymore but the Quints TCG has a release date @ October 18 in Japan and supposedly one set every "season" so I wonder if they will actually crank out a set every three months or just stop after they finished the cycle of one year
>>
>>93392173
It plays almost exactly like pokemon.
>>
>>93387138
It's Yu-yu isn't it
>>
I wonder if they will actually make an English version

https://hololive-official-cardgame.com/en/
>>
It's kind of a shame some of the touken ranbu strides are japan only.
>>
File: CotD20240722.png (796 KB, 700x510)
796 KB
796 KB PNG
New Challenge! Derisafio

AUTO: When this unit is placed on (RC), if you have a Grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Petralka" in its card name, COST[EB3] reveal the top seven cards of your deck, if all of the revealed cards not named "Relation Weaver, Petralka" have different card names, choose up to one Grade 3 or less unit cards from among those revealed cards, call it to (RC), and choose up to one order card from among those revealed cards, add it to your hand. Shuffle your deck.

Fluffy Anarchist, Melrol

AUTO (RC): When your vanguard is placed from your deck during your battle phase, COST[SB3] draw a card, and this unit gets PWR +5000 until end of turn.

>>93398693
To be fair we never got any of the Hamamaru stuff in English
>>
>>93399949
>To be fair we never got any of the Hamamaru stuff in English
Yeah, it's very sad. It's also very unlikely we'll ever get them. I'm particularly sad about the strides anf g guardians because there are some fairly decent ones.
Honestly, I kind of wish they would just release all the jp exclusive stuff little by little as promos.
>>
Have these geriatrics announced a sim yet or can I continue to acknowledge vanguard as dead to me?
>>
>>93404384
There's Cardfight Area, a fanmade sim.
>>
>>93402177
The main problem was that the Hanamaru stuff were pre-constructed decks, the most "logical" reasons that they weren't brought over in English were probably licensing costs and the TR stuff might have flopped.

>>93405912
He probably wants an actual official one in the vein of the stillbirth Cardfight Online
>>
>Shakugan no Shana
>In 2024
Bushiroad is making some weird decisions.
>>
>>93406756
It probably has more to do with the upcoming Dengeki Bunko booster set and the Premium Booster being mostly reprints (?), and this is the first time EN Weiss got anything Shana related too since the original stuff came out in Japan eons ago in the early 2010s.
>>
Do stand triggers count as "card's ability"?
>>
>>93407312
No since trigger effects are different from abilities
>>
>>93407323
ok, thanks
>>
File: CotD20240723.png (853 KB, 700x510)
853 KB
853 KB PNG
Knight of Light Bow, Mumia

AUTO: When this unit is placed on (RC), you may choose a Grade 3 or greater card with "Sarevsael" in its card name in your drop, and put it to the bottom of your deck. If you have chosen a card, look at the top five cards of your deck, choose up to one card with "Virile Core" in its card name from among them, reveal it and put it into hand, and shuffle your deck. If you put a card into your hand, discard a card from your hand, and this unit gets PWR +2000 until end of turn.

Knight of Sorrow, Grednach

AUTO: When this unit is placed on (RC), if you have a Grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Sarevsael" in its card name, look at the top card of your deck, and put that card on top of your deck or into your soul, if you put it into your soul, this unit gets PWR +5000 until end of turn.
>>
>>93409545
God why do they make support for the trial decks and then make it fucking shit?
>>
File: dz_akina_2.png (364 KB, 665x697)
364 KB
364 KB PNG
>>93409561
Just the usual japanese tcg business. Starter decks are known to be bad/weak so why change that.
>>
>>93412312
So why waste R slots on them?
>>
File: Blitz Server, Caltina.jpg (236 KB, 1280x720)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
AUTO: When this unit is put on (GC), if you have three or more Product cards in your order zone, COST[EB3] and this unit gets SLD +20000 until the end of that battle.
>>
>>93412508
Your guess is as good as mine lol.
>>93412927
Silly girl, your burger is falling off of your plate!!
>>
AUTO: When you discard this card from hand during your ride phase or main phase, if you have a Grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Welstra" in its card name, you may call this card to (RC).

ACT (RC) 1/Turn: If you have a Grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Welstra" in its card name, COST[EB4] choose a Product in your order zone with its Grade equal or less than your opponent's vanguard, operate it, and reduce that Product card's original Operating cost by CB1 until end of turn.
>>
File: Raketenwerf Dragon.jpg (270 KB, 1280x720)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
AUTO: When this unit is rode upon by "Gattlingkanone Dragon", you may call this card to (RC). If you called, SC1.

Overcharge - CONT (RC): During your turn, when this unit is chosen by the ability of your Grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Aelquilibra" in its card name, this unit gets PWR +10000.
>>
File: Gattlingkanone Dragon.jpg (272 KB, 1280x720)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
AUTO: When this unit is rode upon by a Grade 3 with "Aelquilibra" in its card name, look at the top three cards of your deck, choose up to one Grade 3 or less card from among them, reveal it and put it into hand, and put the rest to the bottom of your deck in any order. If you revealed a card with Overcharge ability, SC1.
>>
ACT (VC) 1/Turn: COST[SB2] Choose three of your rear-guards, and they get PWR +5000 until end of turn. If you have chosen two or more rear-guards with Overcharge ability, draw a card, and this unit gets PWR +10000 until end of turn.

Divine Skill - ACT (VC): If your opponent's vanguard is Grade 3 or greater, COST[CB1] choose two of your rear-guards, and they get PWR +5000 until end of turn. If your opponent's vanguard has four or less cards in their damage zone, choose one of your opponent's vanguards, and deal one damage. During that damage check from this ability, reduce the power increase from trigger effect by 10000.
>>
>>93413059
Boring as fuck. Crazy that these are the cards they're printing nowadays.
>>
File: Dragritter, Fariza.jpg (262 KB, 1280x720)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
Overcharge - AUTO (RC): During the battle this unit boosted, if this unit was chosen by the ability of your Grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Aelquilibra" in its card name during this turn, this unit gets PWR +10000 until the end of that battle, at the end of that battle, if you have not CC during this turn, COST[Retire this unit] CC1.
>>
File: Panzeschleg Dragon.jpg (271 KB, 1280x720)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
Overcharge - AUTO (RC): When this unit attacks, if this unit was chosen by the ability of your Grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Aelquilibra" in its card name during this turn, COST[EB3] this unit gets PWR +15000 until the end of that battle. At the end of that battle, draw a card, and retire this unit.
>>
If you have a vanguard with "Aelquilibra" in its card name, play this card with COST[CB1]!

Choose up to two Grade 3 or less cards with Overcharge ability in your drop, and call them to (RC).
>>
File: Dragritter, Adel.jpg (282 KB, 1280x720)
282 KB
282 KB JPG
AUTO: When this unit is placed on (RC), if you have two or more rear-guard with Overcharge ability, COST[CB1] draw a card, and SC1.

Overcharge - CONT (RC): During your turn, when this unit is chosen by the ability of your Grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Aelquilibra" in its card name, this unit gets PWR +10000.
>>
File: Dragritter, Shalhoub.jpg (299 KB, 1280x720)
299 KB
299 KB JPG
CONT (RC): During your turn, if you have three or more units with Overcharge ability, this unit gets PWR +5000.

Overcharge - AUTO (RC) 1/Turn: When your vanguard attacks a Grade 3 or greater unit, and this unit is chosen by the ability of your Grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Aelquilibra" in its card name during this turn, COST[EB3] STAND this unit, and this unit gets PWR +10000 until end of turn.
>>
>>93413059
>>93413069
I get that he is pretty boring and too straightforward but i like it because it fits Kyohma's character and the way the deck's strategy is the opposite of Welstra is also neat.
>>
>>93412508
that's the entire point on some level - from bushi's perspective they're not wasted. a major part of tcg design unfortunately is figuring out how to print useless garbage that doesn't immediately parse as useless as a way of filling out set space and filling out packs
>>
>>93413059
Is it just me or is the divine skill mega mediocre? Like, I could totally see that as a normal skill.
>>
>>93414849
In Standard there are only two cards that does burn as a vanguard skill before this (Vermillion and Mahar Nirvana), but this is at least doesn't have specific requirements / costs to proc besides having your opponent's vanguard being at Grade 3 or greater.
>>
File: 1721768446933.jpg (85 KB, 350x510)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>93414849
Its just Welstras satillite cannon with a 10k trigger reduction on the check. They shouldve just had it straight up null out any trigger power because it can get cuckolded by the OT.

Still its not terrible but like Zorgas it doesnt really deserve the flashy title of Divine Skill.
>>
File: CotD20240724.png (846 KB, 700x510)
846 KB
846 KB PNG
>It's another "more clones for the other Start Decks" CotD episode

Memorial Stem, Arpino

AUTO: When this unit is placed on (RC), you may choose a Grade 3 or greater card with "Cristianos" in its card name in your drop, and put it to the bottom of your deck. If you have chosen a card, look at the top five cards of your deck, choose up to one card with "Severin" in its card name from among them, reveal it and put it into hand, and shuffle your deck. If you put a card into your hand, discard a card from your hand, and this unit gets PWR +2000 until end of turn.

Knight of Red Bullet, Revoil

AUTO: When this unit is placed on (RC), if you have a Grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Cristianos" in its card name, choose up to three normal units without Sentinel from your drop, put them to the bottom of your deck in any order, and this unit gets PWR +5000 until end of turn.
>>
>>93419010
Even when sending a specific fucking grade 3 to the bottom, of which you only have 3 copies, you're still not allowed to +1. Incredible.
>>
If Sybilt is planning to take all the Design Force away from both Destined and Fated Ones, wouldn't it make sense to hijack Nirvana's current avatar?
>>
>>93420868
>Evil Yuyu
>in a dress
>>
I hope Masanori teases Jinki for not using Gryphosid on the first turn
>>
File: SMUGrara.png (1.19 MB, 889x937)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>>93420868
Or the girl who had pseudo-psyqalia...
>>
>>93420868
>>93422850
Should have woken up Michiru that guy could straight up see your soul with pure autism
>>
>>93423002
Is he just in a coma or straight up dead? I vaguely remember him being hospitalized at the end of willdress.
>>
>>93423565
In a coma
>>
>>93423002
Michadru is too strong for the divinez cast. He would probably awaken built a deck in 15 minutes and beat everyone instantly.
>>
What happens when I superior stride by effect on top of a stride? The stride doesn't have any effect that puts itself in the g zone.
>>
>>93427936
The old G-Unit would return to the G-Zone face up after you Stride over it
>>
File: CotD20240725.png (785 KB, 700x510)
785 KB
785 KB PNG
Disect Gale Dragon

CONT: You cannot ride this card, if you have not used Divine Skill during this fight, this unit cannot attack.

AUTO (RC): When this unit attacks, this unit gets PWR +2000 for each of your opponent's open (RC) until the end of that battle.

Wild Shot Dragon, Parasacannoneid

AUTO: When this unit is placed on (RC) by your Grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Spinomarquis" in its card name, you may have this unit get PWR +10000 until end of turn. If you do, retire this unit at the end of that turn.
>>
Honestly, I kind of wish Standard had vanillas with some kind of benefit over regular cards, like the V 15k shield ones, It would help Floseria in my opinion.
Of course, 15k shield is too much but like slightly higher base power or 10k shields would be good.
>>
File: vgd.png (269 KB, 742x808)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
So this is most probably the Vyrgilla deck from CoroCoro. Any hopes or expectations?
>>93429876
Yeah, the only reason i can think of is that they were afraid it would confuse some people if the numbers are not uniform. Of course this is a really weak excuse that they themselves broke almost right from the start.
>>
>>93430585
> course this is a really weak excuse
It's fitting you are talking about Vyrgilla since the mate unit is basically a vanilla.
>>
>>93430694
Speaking of, will the "Mate Unit" keyword be one-and-done just like a plethora of others or will they make more (not neccessarily for Vyrgilla)?
>>
File: Steam Hunter, Altama.jpg (269 KB, 1280x720)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
AUTO: When this unit is SB by the ability of your Grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Drajeweled" in its card name, SC2.
>>
File: Compositive Freaks.jpg (314 KB, 1280x720)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
CONT (GC): If you have a Grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Drajeweled" in its card name, this unit gets SLD +5000.

ACT [Drop]: If you have a Grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Drajeweled" in its card name, COST[Bind this card] choose a Grade 3 or greater card from your drop, and put it into your soul.
>>
File: Shanshan Rabbit.jpg (298 KB, 1280x720)
298 KB
298 KB JPG
AUTO (RC): At the beginning of your battle phase, if you have a Grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Lianorn" in its card name, choose one of your rear-guards in the back row, and it gets BOOST until end of turn.
>>
File: Elegant Rythem, Raglas.jpg (376 KB, 1280x720)
376 KB
376 KB JPG
AUTO: When this unit is placed on (RC), you may reveal a Grade 3 with "Lianorn" in its card name from your ride deck. If you revealed a card, or have a Grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Lianorn" in its card name, COST[CB1] look at the top seven cards of your deck, choose up to a card with "Lianorn" in its card name, reveal it and put it into hand, and shuffle your deck. If you did not add a card, draw a card.

CONT (RC/GC): If you have two or more Grade 1 or less rear-guards, this unit gets BOOST and PWR +5000 / SLD +5000.
>>
CONT [Front Row (RC)]: During your turn, your opponent's units' AUTO ability do not activate when Intercept, and all of your opponent's units that put on (GC) from (RC) loses all CONT and AUTO abilities.
>>
>>
>>93432667
Cutie, wish we got a snow woman rideline.
>>
File: DokoVan Preview 240801.jpg (358 KB, 1280x720)
358 KB
358 KB JPG
Next week will feature the Brandt Gate Destined One for a total of nine cards

>>93433902
In theory you could almost "make" a Shirayuki ride line with snow womans in V if it wasn't for the fact that Murakumo never got a Ghost starter inb4 we somehow get a Shirayuki Encounter Ride Line
>>
>>93432667
I don't know what bushi has against intercept lately. Every set seems to get a card that prevents you from intercepting or makes it worse. It's almost like they want to kill one of the main game mechanics
>>
>>93434226
For the sake of curiosity how many cards in Standard actually have notable skills when you Intercept with them? I mean you can still Intercept but whatever skills that procs when you Intercept don't.
>>
>>93434250
Well, since standard uses “put on GC” instead of “placed”, basically all of those activate during intercept. I'm just noticing this weird focus on intercept by bushi lately.
>>
>>93434250
I counted 14 cards with Intercept abilities. Not many.
>>
File: 0.jpg (69 KB, 500x494)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
I miss Team Q4 and their friends so much... back when Vanguard could have episodes of the cast just chilling together and having fun. Even Asia Circuit had these comfy episodes. Take me back..
>>
>>93432511
>>93432547
>Drajeweled support
It's happening isn't it? Destined One of Destruction, Drajeweled
>>
File: deck_trio.png (510 KB, 919x259)
510 KB
510 KB PNG
>>93437801
There's also Lianorn support, but nothing for Youthberk?
Destined One of Wrath soon
>>
File: CotD20240726.png (917 KB, 700x510)
917 KB
917 KB PNG
Glaring Demonic Corpse, Glasya-Labolas

AUTO (RC) 1/Turn: When this unit attacks, if your bind zone has two or more different types of trigger icons, this unit gets PWR +5000 until the end of that battle, COST[EB3] draw a card.

Death Song of the Pale Moon, Uvall

AUTO (RC): When this unit is placed from (RC) into soul by the ability of your Grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Ominagruzio" in its card name, choose two of your units, and they get PWR +5000 until end of turn.
>>
Everywhere I look seems to say that the current vanguard needs to never been in legion state to stride. But, how does this work with strides? It was my understanding that if I stride a new stride, that copied the legion ability, it could legion every turn I strode a new copy. When I search online most posts seemed to confirm that.
However, I fought a guy who kept saying I my new stride couldn't legion because the "heart card g3 counted as having done legion because the stride did a legion". Is that correct? Every source I check seems to contradict this info.
>>
>>93439490
>Everywhere I look seems to say that the current vanguard needs to never been in legion state to stride.
You can always Stride even if your original Vanguard is in Legion state, not sure why you thought you couldn't.

>However, I fought a guy who kept saying I my new stride couldn't legion because the "heart card g3 counted as having done legion because the stride did a legion". Is that correct? Every source I check seems to contradict this info.
No since it was the G-Unit that performed Legion instead of the heart card Grade 3
>>
Are they the Poochie of Vanguard?
>A whole ass anime about them, also the only real lore piece in V era. Got in before any previous Bermudas returned. Meta during the entire era basically.
>5 years later, their anime is all but forgotten. The twitter account for it will be terminated soon alongside Zero's. Their format is dead and no mention of anything Colorful Pastorale adjecent in current lore, only new "content" related to them is Mermaid runes variants
>>
>>93439638
>You can always Stride even if your original Vanguard is in Legion state, not sure why you thought you couldn't.
Ops, my mistake. I meant to say in order to legion not stride.
>No since it was the G-Unit that performed Legion instead of the heart card Grade 3
That's what I thought. Do you know any specific rule I can use as reference next time? The guy literally quit the game because he was convinced I couldn't legion with my new stride after my past stride legion the last turn.
>>
>>93439696
>Ops, my mistake. I meant to say in order to legion not stride.
If you performed Legion with the Vanguard already then you cannot Legion again even if you somehow lost your Legion Mate (ie. retired by Blaster Joker).

One of the thing you can probably reference to is in regards to "Overloaded Units", the Legion Mate seeked out by the G-Unit would go to your soul since it has no Legion Leader to associate with anymore.

13.3.1. If you have a Legion Mate on any which no longer has an associated Legion Leader, move that unit to your soul.

https://en.cf-vanguard.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/Cardfight-Vanguard-Comprehensive-Rules-4.30.pdf
>>
>>93439732
Yeah, I reference that but he kept saying the hart card shares all the states of the vanguard, therefore the heart card g3 counts as "having been in the legion state" so he said I couldn't legion with the new stride. Obviously, as you said, he was wrong. Well, thanks, man. I really appreciate the help
>>
>>93439840
I think he might have mistakened on what actually gets retained when you Stride since the only things you "keep" from the heart when you Stride is the original attack power and its position (if you Stride over a Vanguard in Rest the G-Unit will be in Rest position)
>>
>>93439061
>Ominagruzio support
Honestly, it's good to see that. Since it's a masques only unit, I expected we would not get support for it for a while
>>
>>93437922
Youthberk doesnt deserve shit. Fuck that YGO level
>DURRR I FISH MY ENTIRE DECK AND GRAB 2
Slop
>>
Lieael=Odium better play like Deus Ex-Machina Demiurge
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnk5RfHDE4U
>>
File: sdbvg.png (3.64 MB, 1920x2160)
3.64 MB
3.64 MB PNG
【VGE-DZ-SS04】
Cardfight!! Vanguard Special Series 04: Stardust Blade

1 set contains:
・1 Pre-constructed Deck (54 Cards + Energy Generator)
※1 piece of "Rewrite the Star, Vyrgilla" and "Stardust Blade", and 1 random card among the 6 new cards, will be included with foil treatment (3 foil cards in total)
・1 Energy Counter
・Staple PR cards (1 of "Union the Sky" + 1 of "Burning Flail Dragon" or "Flare Veil Dragon" or "Blaze Maiden, Parama")
・1 piece of "Elementaria Sanctitude" will be included randomly
MSRP: US$18.00 per deckset
>>
>>93442927
Probably gonna get this.
>>
>>93442927
I was thinking of buying the Vyrgilla cards yesterday to build it but held off and now its a precon
Good shit
>>
>>93442927
Are the new cards under development be Vyrgilla's direct support cards or what else could they be?
>>
File: Coro Coro Deck Contents.jpg (403 KB, 1280x720)
403 KB
403 KB JPG
>>93444600
They are probably exactly the same cards from the CoroCoro Deck except we are getting Twin Buckler instead of the vanilla PG and the Regalis Piece Promo

>>92807836
>>92807822
>>92807798
>>92807744
>>92807713
>>92807701
>>
File: GTc0_KKagAMHzhw.jpg (110 KB, 1920x1080)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
Called it, Gui protected Jinki from Sybilt's control.
Lots of reveals in today's episode, it's starting to look like there's a traitor in the Fated Ones group instead and Masanori is looking like the prime suspect.
>>
>>93446631
>Masanori is looking like the prime suspect.
So business as usual then
>>
Bratty imouto
>>
>>93446631
>Masanori is looking like the prime suspect
I think so too. All the possessed get red eyes when using their divine skill, but Masanori's are covered by the glasses every match when they used to be fully visible in the climax of his fights in *Dress
>>
>>93446920
It also feels like he threw the fight there at the end by not guarding a single attack.
>>
>>93446920
>>93446631
It's gotta be Akina or Masanori
Masanori makes the most sense but Sybilt subtly amplifying Akina's need to protect Hikari to the point that it's currently ruining their sibling bond also works.
>>
>>93446924
Yeah, I also thought that was kind of weird. Like, Zorga basically gets it's entire board from the drop, how would he have no cards in hand to guard.
If he was gonna lose on purpose he should at least make it believable like Serra did in the OG Vanguard.
>>
>>93446957
While the chances are low, I think it could possibly be Mikoto as well. But that's only if Bushi really wants to fuck with us.
>>
>>93447213
Like, if I remember correctly from the lore someone posted, the Liael events in season 1 really impacted her vanguard. Obviously, the chance of this happen is low.
>>
What if Masanori was possessed and threw the fight to free himself
Is that even possible?
>>
>>93446631
>>93446920
I'm not quite as sure. Masanori actively disliking Sybilt and it being super repetitive to put him in a antagonist role again makes me want to believe they won't go that route. Unless his dislike is all an act.
>they used to be fully visible in the climax of his fights in *Dress
You can literally see his eyes in the climax of the fight in this episode.
>>93446924
Maybe he didn't have enough shield? Without power counters, we know both rearguard columns needed at least 25k+ shield, and we know he had at least a crit, Philander. I also believe he had an order in hand as well, since his lackadaisical deliberation of what order to use for the turn with his hand motion choosing between two cards and him specifically noting Alden's divine skill was active when he wanted to retire them implies he had Clutch of Grudge Toxin in hand too. And in a 5 card hand it's easy to believe the last two cards are orders or G3s.

If I had to pick someone I'd pick Akina, there was a weird framing of him with the camera avoiding his eyes during the conversation he had with Hikari. Also, Jinki investigating something that happened ten years ago in this episode might be another clue, maybe a possible relation to what happened to Akina and Hikari on that camping trip? We never got much explanation on what exactly happened between the two, only that it was serious enough for Hikari to get admitted for medical attention.
>>
If I were Sybilt, I would possess the strongest fighter on Earth, but I guess it's not that smart.
>>
>>93447397
>25k+ shield
Correction, 20k shield, both columns are at least 28k. So actually he could have guarded the first attack with Lightleads, but then he'd still have to deal with another attack from Alden's call, so maybe he was banking on damage triggers? Regardless, that additional attack would be at least a 10k shield guard barring a trigger call, so that'd be another 2 cards from hand unless he had a trigger. So if we keep in mind what we can infer (the crit, Philander and Toxin) again it looks like he might have not had enough in hand to guard.
>>
>>93447397
Oh, also Akina's eyes are already red so it'd be an easy way to hide the mind polluted red eyes and be a "shocking" way to reveal it.
>>
>>93447397
I guess Masanori being the villain would be repetitive, but who else could it be?
I guess the Akina theory could make sense, if we think about how losing removes Sybilt's control and Akina is the only Fated Clash participant who didn't lose
>>
>>93447558
>but who else could it be?
The more I think about it the more "Akina is the one possessed" pops out at me. The fact that there was a scene with Jinki investigating something that looks to be in the area where the siblings had that camping trip accident has to be there for a reason.
>>
My problem with the Akina theory is if that was the case both siblings would be under Sybilt's influence, which doesn't seem to make sense. If we were not completely sure Hikari was under Sybilt's influence the theory would be a lot more plausible. In my eyes it's either Masanori(97%) or Mikoto(3%).
>>
>>93447727
>which doesn't seem to make sense
How so? They show 2 of Gab's tribesmen fighting each other in his backstory and both were possessed
>>
File: GTdLxJ_aEAAprnV.jpg (213 KB, 1920x1080)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>93447622
It does look like that accident had a lot more going on that meets the eye.
It's gonna be interesting to see what else Jinki will find
>>
>Expect generic knockout format season
>get ever evolving mystery that continues to explore its characters old and new
I'm shocked
>>
It's gonna be 1-3 next week ain't it? The token jobber is leading the charge
>>
File: GTdNz13XQAAhwRy.jpg (169 KB, 1920x1080)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>93447956
I'm really impressed by how good DivineZ turned out considering how god awful OD started out

>>93448070
Yeah, I can't see Mikoto winning, specially because if she does win then that means Nao has to lose against her rival.
Unless the twist is that Mikoto and Nao win their matches and Akina ends up losing to Hikari.
>>
I still don't care for Masanori.
>>
File: yuyu.jpg (25 KB, 600x736)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>93447403
He's coming.
>already borderline unhinged during serious fights
Just imagine Yuyu freed from all his inhibitions.
>>
>>93448812
Don't worry, they'll put him in yet another cliffhanger just for you
>>
File: MOEnori.png (1019 KB, 1406x1080)
1019 KB
1019 KB PNG
>>93449976
>last episode right before the final duel
>"yeah actually it was me who summoned Sybilt to Earth with astral projection because I thought it would be funny"
>jobs again

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.