[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719412714978476.png (2.6 MB, 1920x1920)
2.6 MB
2.6 MB PNG
>hear a lot of praise of this guy
>look into it
>hes just an autist and a redditor's "I'm not an asshole I'm just too smart for everyone around me" mindset
I hate him but he's not even fun to hate. I unironically like the EC better because even though they were almost total dogshit in every reguard they produced Rylanor.
Hell even the World Eaters are more sympathetic.
>>
>>93398853
We love him BECAUSE hes autistic. He's endearing because of his total lack of redeeming qualities
>>
>woah, is that BL take on a primarch?
>you're saying they're deeply unlikable and made up entirely out of character flaws in an attempt to attack any sort of grandeur or nobility?
>you're telling me that constantly get into catty arguments with other primarchs all the time over nothing?
>now this is something else!
>>
File: aprlofrr9me61.png (2.23 MB, 1331x1016)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB PNG
>>93398853
It is Perturabo's autism and the fanbase's autism around him that makes Perturabo endearing.
>>
>>93398853
Is this some e-celeb thread? If so - go fuck yourself, you fucking child.
>>
>>93398853
>so autistic he could run logistics for the entire siege of terra
>so autistic he built himself power armor that could solo daemon angron
>so autistic he built himself robot bodyguards so he wouldn't have to deal with actual people
>so autistic his failure at terra made him sulk so hard he hasnt left his daemon world basement in ten thousand years
>>
>>93402632
This post is a bot.
>>
>>93400014

That's the take on a traitor primarch. The loyalist primarchs are all portrayed much better.
>>
File: IMG_4140.jpg (991 KB, 1125x1396)
991 KB
991 KB JPG
>>93398853
>>
>>93402588
>>93399232
Basically this is why Perturabo has a lot of fanboys.
That and the "what if" he was treated properly that spurns people to like Perty.

And lastly this might be why a lot of homebrewers of traitor legion descended loyalist chapters choose the Iron Warriors because it is alluring to think about how they would be if they were treated fairly.
>>
>>93402836
>power armor that could solo daemon angron
Not remotely what happened. Stop getting your info from loretubers.
>>
>>93398853
>even though they were almost total dogshit in every reguard
They were arguably the greatest legion pre-heresy, amazing in every type of warfare and constantly striving to improve, top tier strategies and tactics, Fulgrim once took a planet with seven marines (?!!!!!!) etc. Their story is unlimited talent and potential tainted by arrogance and vanity into the most horrific degeneracy and decadence.
>>
>>93412061
They were but they were also the smallest and hated by EVERYONE and fell the hardest
>>
>>93402836
>so autistic his failure at terra made him sulk so hard he hasnt left his daemon world basement in ten thousand years
Its actually because Corvus, fully awakened to his warp nature and power is waiting outside with a baseball bat to break his kneecaps.
>>
>>93415836
Corvus is the least threatening loyalist primarch Ferrus Manus is more intimidating.
>>
>>93398853
>redditor's "I'm not an asshole I'm just too smart for everyone around me" mindset
that sounds more like a 4channer than a ledittor.
>>
File: 1680002959531357.png (470 KB, 597x717)
470 KB
470 KB PNG
>>93398853
That you for saving the dumb image I made to use alongside my bait for Imperial Fisters and using it. Pert is my favourite Primarch and Iron Warriors are my favourite Legion. I am autistic too, for the record, but not a redditor. Autism Within, Iron Without.
>>
>>93420247
HH is reddit.
>>
File: Nice Opinion.jpg (46 KB, 622x614)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>93420334
HH doesn't stand for your wHorish motHer, Anon.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.