[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Completely tired of pseudo-medieval 0 effort stuff. There are other better time periods and nobody never tries them. The hobby is dead.
>>
>>93405959
>Complains about slop, yet posts an absolute kino system with one of the greatest kitchen sink settings ever made
>>
>>93405959
What time periods would you like the chance to play in anon?
>>
>>93405959
What's stopping you from trying any one of those "other better time periods"?
>>
>>93405987
>kitchen sink
>good
Point proven
>>
>>93406340
Of you being a bitter cunt, without games?
>>
>>93405959
>The hobby is dead.
maybe nobody plays them with you because you're a hysterical chicken little faggot that can only join low-quality groups
>>
>>93405959
>There are other better time periods and nobody never tries them.
Such as? If you want recommendations, you've got to list some parameters. Chances are that what you want is out there you just haven't found it yet.
>>
File: Kickstarter-2048x1152.jpg (315 KB, 2048x1152)
315 KB
315 KB JPG
Well, it's clear that you haven't been looking as they have been other settings than pseudo-medieval fantasy and they aren't really hard to find if you know how to look for them. However will admit that is the default setting most people tend to go for in their games, though if you're are really looking for something else. I would suggest that you try SAKE.
>>
>>93406495
This, the hobby is alive and well, people just don't like to play with spergs. This is the answer to like 95% of threads of this nature.
>>
File: varus.jpg (21 KB, 374x582)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
Take the sword-and-sandals pill
>>
>>93405959
I want to. But sadly as a forever GM I 9nly destined to run them. I guide others to a treasure I cannot possees.
>>
>>93406073
Not the original poster, but boxers rebellion or the warring states of China would be cool to play in.
>>
File: levels.png (44 KB, 683x172)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>93405959
... what exactly you are even trying to bitch about?
>>
>OP whining about shit doesn't matter, part 1357
kill yourself or fuck off, preferably both.
>>
So, what's stopping you from trying any one of those "other better time periods"?
>>
>>93406684
redpill me on SAKE
>>
>>93412255
shitty finnish acks but 3.5e
>>
Cry about it
>>
Well?
Why can't you try the other better time periods?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.