[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: D.jpg (658 KB, 1456x1080)
658 KB
658 KB JPG
Demon Hunters, Exorcists, and Spirit Fighters
which rpg does it best?
what are the best Hunter classes?
>>
>>93407207
What do you think?
>>
I really liked the Shaman for AD&D 2e.
>>
File: solomon kane.jpg (54 KB, 423x625)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>93407207
>>
>>93407207
I prefer Delta Green's approach
>summon greater deep one
>blow it away with naval guns
>>
>>93408499
>oh no my gf broke up with me now i have no defense against the fishman
cuck system
>>
>>93408708
>nothing left to lose
Besides, a system with mechanics where you finally break and beat your kids [as a possibility] is hilarious
>>
>>93409027
beating kids up is pretty fucking cool ngl
>>
>>93409034
It comes up more often than you'd think in DG scenarios, even the officially licensed ones
>>
>>93407455
Based Kane appreciator.
>>
My recommendation list to your inquiry:
Call of Cthulhu (classic investigative/horror rpg, set in Mythos setting)
Delta Green (set in same setting but bigger focus on conspiracies & paramilitary actions)
CofD Hunter The Vigil (you mostly play mortal who knows there are things that bump in the night. game ranges from Tier 1 (supernatural season 1/2) to Tier 3 (Men in black type of organization)
WoD20 Hunters Hunted II (similar game as hunter the vigil, but less refined system)
Hunter the Reckoning 1999 (you are blue color random dude that gets messages by eldritch angels/something, now that masquerade/veil has been forcefully removed for you, you have to take action, but regular people think you are going insane/going postal
Hunter The Reckoning 5th (its just updated version of Hunters Hunted 2 with focus on tier 1 street level people who barely know stuff)
Veassen: Call of cathullu but bigger focus on mythological creatures/deities & investigating/nonviolent approach as veassen can be hard to deal with if you opt to use the gun.
Conan 2D20: great system & Conan in REH stories had many run ins into weird shit (REH stories are in a way connected to/set in cathullu mythos, and 2d20 takes advantage of that to expand setting.
Any Warhammer RPG due to how rampant are run ins with chaos cults.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.