[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Come up with named characters and stories. What battles were they part of? What famous events did they take part in or avoid (War of the Beast, Tyranic Wars, Age of Apostasy, etc.)? What's their relationship like with the Imperium and Xenos? What are they doing now?

Birth of Delta Theta 10: https://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/2024/93031789/

>TLDR:
We rolled up a forge world founded during the Great Crusade to produce paint for the IIIrd Legion. At some point, they discovered an STC for a highly sought after paint that never: chips, scratches, or fades. At some point, the specialization with paint became an obsession. Now they produce paint for many different chapters and knight houses. When the Great Rift opened the Emperor's Children attacked in search of the exact shade of paint on their older armor and vehicles they can't reproduce. The forge world hasn't received reinforcement from the Imperium yet.

The color scheme is white (or drab brown) robes with splashes of random colors. Newer Skitarii are called "Blank Canvases" similar to Cadian White Shields.
>>
>>93410271
I remember this thread! Glad to see we’re doing it again. Can’t wait to see the lore people come up.

Also why isn’t this on 1d6chan yet?
>>
File: 1668951686311104.jpg (374 KB, 1521x1991)
374 KB
374 KB JPG
The Battle of the Prostate, in the War of Gay Sex. Many Tech-Boys were ravaged that day.
>>
Ark Mechanicus Alexandria

Gifted to Delta Theta 10 by a previous fabricator general of Mars after completing a fresco in their imperial palace office, it acts as the flagship of its forge fleets.

The ship's interior walls, ceiling, and exterior hul are covered in intricately detailed artwork from the greatest tech priest painters the forge world and wider galaxy has ever produced. They depict history, mythology, and abstract art along with false corridors that confuse newcomers to the ship. Even the most emotionally dead and logical tech priest cannot help but stare in wonder at the pieces on display throughout its hulls.

It is often on crusade in search of new pigment shades to bring back to the forge world, and houses several printout copies of the special STC recipe for the unique paint in stasis fields. It also houses the necessary machinery for producing the paint. Should Delta-Theta 10 ever fall it shall serve as a backup so they can rebuild on a new world.

Currently, it is following rumors of a new Tyranid hive fleet that entered the galaxy being a shade never seen before.
>>
>>93410271
You forgot Fordite trinkets and baubles. Great thread
>>
File: Tau pin up.png (1.69 MB, 2450x2375)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB PNG
I think we need some pin up art for our AdMech vehicles. Something about machine spirits liking to be adorned with those that take care of them.

Something like the picture here, but with either an enginseer or pteraxii sitting on one of the bombs from the archaeopeter fusilave or something.
>>
Bump
>>
>>93413970
I agree their needs to be more Adeptus Mechanicus pinup art for aircraft.This is like the only one I can find, its pretty close to what you described
>>
Bumping
>>
Has anyone actually painted any skitarii in this color scheme yet? I remember last thread someone said they would make a kill team based on it.
>>
>>93410271
So which Chapters do you imagine they provide paint for in modern Imperial times? I don't imagine that there's much chance they supply Ultramar, or places such as Deliverance with their own attached production world. But I can quite easily imagine that they'd supply the Blood Angels on desolate Baal or the White Scars on underdeveloped Chigoris, and Nocturne and the Salamanders likely need all sorts of special heat-resistant pigments.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (300 KB, 1169x1188)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
>>93427464
Pretty Marines
>>
File: 1707306719612.jpg (1.63 MB, 2158x1235)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB JPG
>>93410271
>The color scheme is white (or drab brown) robes with splashes of random colors.
>>93424218
>Has anyone actually painted any skitarii in this color scheme yet? I remember last thread someone said they would make a kill team based on it.

So who's gonna be the first one with the balls to paint a full 1-2k pt army of these guys up?
>>
>>93430678
>So who's gonna be the first one with the balls to paint a full 1-2k pt army of these guys up?

Could always start with a Killteam, no need to invest in a full army.
>>
>>93078254
(8/??)
>I wake up after losing consciousness and take in my surroundings.
>The train car we were in is a twisted wreck with many skitarii strewn about.
>Acid rain pours in through holes, burning seats made of wood from a now extinct species of tree that was once native to Delta Theta 10.
>My servo skull tries to establish a connection while I get up to look for survivors.
>Something cold and hard presses to the back of my head.
>I swivel my servo skull around and see its a serbery raider, letting out a binaric sigh of releaf.
>After some time he tells me his story of conducting raids in the fordite desert with the help of the freeblades, and we explain our own mission of assassinating the chaos warlord all the way in Hive Vibrent.
>He agrees to guide us through the wasteland for now.

"Now let's pack up and mosey out of here." he says "Most of the fume huffer tribes have been corrupted."

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.