[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Untitled-1.jpg (102 KB, 512x384)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
You're a big boy now and need to choose your squire before you leave to rob and kill monsters.
>The Goblin
They will get you into all sort of shenanigans and sometimes you will have to rescue them dumpsters, but they are very handy and can be relied to keep your arms and armors maintained.
>The Cat
Scaredy little one that will run and hide at first sign of trouble and might wander off to somewhere, but their silliness coupled with cuteness will keep your morale high. Great cooks, too.
>The Ant
They are not very smart and you won't be able to trust them to do complex tasks on their own but they are quite strong for their sizes and very hardy, requiring very little sustenance.
>>
How strong and tough is the ant? Because if it's not at least 50% that of a typical monster robber then I'm going with the cat since it'll stay out of trouble and is the least likely to die on me and need replacing and retraining.
>>
>>93418239
I feel like Goblin is going to be the most enjoyable to hang out with.
>>
The ant for sure. It's the only one that's actually reliable and can perform the proper duties of a squire.

>>93418293
Coomer.
>>
Instead of a blushing goblin girl with football field wide hips can I get a guy one that makes wise cracks and likes tomatoes?
>>
>>93418276
They're all small and agile. While you can't count on them in a fight, you also don't have to worry about protecting them.
The Ant can carry about twice as much as the others.
The Cat will hide with your stuff, so if you need that antidote potion you left in its pack right after a fight, good luck.
>>93418414
Sure, it's a steadfast companion but mind you complex tasks like keeping the pack well organized, maintenance and cooking are off the table, unless you guide it through it.
>>93418517
Sure.
>>
>>93418414
I didn't click on the image. Can I have a regular goblin
>>
>>93418239
>and can be relied to keep your arms and armors maintained.
seems like the most important desu
>>
>>93418239
cat every time, its the only one i trust to back me up against a metal gear
>>
File: 1719036453937154.png (1.31 MB, 1440x1080)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>93418239
Can you do other things with squire?
>>
>>93418239
Fuck you, if anything Palicos are too fearless
>>
>>93419318
It's not a Palico. Consult a doctor about your franchise-brain.
>>
>>93419343
NTA but that's a picture of a palico.
>>
>>93419516
Yes and? It's a stand-in. OP described what it represents in this context. Absolute failure of imagination on display. Total capture by Brand.
>>
The kot.
>>
>>93418239
Kitty!
>>
>>93418239
Cat. I like the idea of teaching him to be brave.
>>
>>93419657
>copypastes stock images
>tells others they have failure of imagination
>>
>>93418239
None of these, your squire should be a young member of your race, and likely family, that is trying to learn the skill set required to be a knight. By outsourcing to some shitty race you are making it harder for others of your race to enter into this profession and in the long run probably dooming yourself.

>>93419657
The OP has chosen images and names that are designed to tie into preconceived notions. If he were just trying to get us to weigh 3 sets of pros and cons he could have just listed them as options A B and C. He chose to use the names he did as well as a coomer picture of a goblin girl and a picture of a palico in order to benefit from out understandings of those or perhaps to try and undermined said understandings. Either way pointing out that palico are not how he describes them.
>>
>>93423149
You think I'm OP? You're even dumber than I thought.

>>93423248
A BLOO BLOO BLOO

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.