[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719801890889456.jpg (56 KB, 933x933)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>hmmm today I will try the wargaming hobby
>paint all my models, next month look for my first game
>opponents models are unpainted, thats ok, he must be itching to learn the game
>opponent cheats
Whats with /tg/ related hobbies attracting so much cheating? I cant stand this
>>
>>93437626
>hmm today I will try TTRPG
>read rulebook front to cover
>the sum of the rules others can remember could fit on one page
>the guy running changes rules when you bring them up to him like a contrarian child
I've had this with 5 groups in a row, none of them D&D
>>
>>93437626
I played for years without a serial cheater and then found out hes a massive bitch who cheats in microscopic ways. He wouldn't cheat when playing flames of war because we all shared one big book with every armies rules. Only 40k and AOS so nobody would fact check em.

I guess its the thrill of winning? He would get fucking visibly angry but not say anything and try to hide it when he was losing.
>>
>>93438370
I mean't to say with*
>>
>>93437626
>Whats with /tg/ related hobbies attracting so much cheating? I cant stand this
Wargaming (specifically 40k) attracts lowlife morons who make up for their lack of accomplishment with collecting expensive army men while pretending to enjoy the game itself even though it's not particularly fun. They are terminally bitter shitlords.
>>
>>93437626
Where would you find people cheating at games other than when playing games? How does that even make any fucking sense?
>>
>>93437701
>People play to have fun
>Autismo plays, because book told him to play

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.