[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3299.png (214 KB, 2268x1276)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
Saw this posted in some other thread. I can’t tell if it’s a meme or something a company / group genuinely does. Are people really paying hundreds of dollars to be coached on a game of toy soldiers???
>>
Zoomers have a lot of money.
>>
IDK, you tell us, you know where you got it from and have been posting it all day.
>>
>>93445876
I said I saw it in another thread, that’s where I saved it from. I have seen the amount of spam threads of doom posting regarding 40k exponentially go up these past two days so I can understand your aggressive tone.
>>
You are just too young to remember people paying to be coached in counter strike decades ago.
>>
>>93445721
>Are people really paying hundreds of dollars to be coached on a game of toy soldiers???
I'm not a 40k fag, I don't like 40k or the faggots that play 40k;
"a game of toy soldiers" with three of these --> "?" at the end is sophistry.
>>
>I can’t tell if it’s a meme or something a company / group genuinely does.
Well, what site did you get it from? You've posted this a couple of times, but reverse image search comes up with nothing. How are we supposed to buy your coaching if you don't give us a link?
>>
>>93446073
I got it from 4chan dot com if you’d read the previous reply my retarded anon.
>>
Are you a poor fag or something?
>>
>>93446314
N-n-no……. Just to spite you I’m going to go for the full coaching package.. see you on the tournament grounds chuddie
>>
>>93446087
>>93445974
>>93445721
If you even partially think this is a fake meme, why would you believe 4chan of all places?
If you think it's real, which I suspect you do, you're being disingenuous.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was real. >>93446045 knows, and for the record, vidya coaching from pros is still a thing.

OP, I think you're being disingenuous because deriding a hobby by speaking of it as if it were mere child's play is a tactic to belittle hobbyists and humiliate them. If you genuinely gave anywhere close to a shit about how much of a scam you apparently think this is, you'd characterize this as some cunts vastly overvaluing their shitty discord server and top tips. You should be aware that this is far from an isolated case, and the only reason to ask about it here is to get shitpost material and to contribute nothing of value.

Cool thread.
>>
>>93446419
Yes I think it’s real and went straight to vanguard tactics website cuz I thought it was them but this isn’t their price listing (theirs is even more exorbitant lol). I don’t mean to belittle the hobby as a whole just the absolute state of modern 40k and the prevalence of compfags. Rather telling though that you think competitive / tournament level 40k IS the hobby. Sorry you’re so fucking jaded you can’t even answer a simple question without getting on your soapbox to project your insecurities. I’ll be sure to be more considerate of terminally online faggots next time I try to ask a basic question.
>>
Shill thread.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.