[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ShowMeYourPartyTemplate3.png (1.85 MB, 3700x3700)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB PNG
It has been far too long since we had one of these threads.
Show me your party /tg/.
>>
File: Shardfall.png (241 KB, 1878x1634)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
Starting off with the party in the DnD5e game i'm GMing.
>>
>>93902808
I rmeember when we had to draw these ourselves.
>>
>>93902808
middle of fourth line reminds me of mid 2000s flash games
>>
File: The party.jpg (354 KB, 2631x1105)
354 KB
354 KB JPG
Game: 5e campaign converted into 3.5e

>>93908007
Speak for yourself. Our table has 3 drawfags.
>>
>>93908177
As a DM, a cheat code I discovered in high school for getting unparalleled output from my players was simply only having artists at my table. Their creative energies do the work of visualizing out the characters and world for me, and I get free "fanart" of my own creations/original characters (NPCs) out of it to boot.
>>
>>93911447
Yup. That's how you get free art.
This campaign I'm the player, previous campaign I was the DM and I kinda spoiled the table by providing hand drawn maps, interiors, key scenes, portraits for each recurring NPCs and tons of sketches and now we have a magazine editor as a DM and he can't draw a straight line with even if you gave him a ruler. He is trying by printing stuff made in map generators and whatnot
>>
File: Borg Borg Borg.png (19 KB, 880x314)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>93902808
I never figured out how to use this format anyway.
>>
File: Partied.png (45 KB, 681x540)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>>
File: DreddParty.png (1.17 MB, 1850x1450)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
From a GURPS 4e game set in the Judge Dredd/2000 AD universe (especially based on the 2012 film).
The party are members of a gang in one of the megablocks, specifically an Irish gang called "The Red Hands". Hence the tattoos.

From left to right we have:
- Yusuke O'Shaughnessy. Half-Japanese, a computer hacker and general sleazebag with a Slo-Mo addiction. Youngest and newest member of the group, still not used to killing.
- "Malone", real name William Lougham and secretly an Anglo. A big, brutish former electrician who turned ganger thanks to a love of pit fighting and a mean streak.
- "Paddy" Palczewski, a scrawny, scrappy Polack who despite his size is actually the senior member of the group. The 'marksman' of the group, if such a term can be used for a guy wielding a full-auto converted MAC-11.
- Johnny "Rocketfingers" Murphy, a gigolo, con artist, pickpocket, and the only ACTUAL Irishman in this Irish gang. Though he likes to look good, he's not above scrumming in a dirty alley with a bum to steal a few credits.

>>93902821
What the hell are these names, are they randomly generated or something? But yeah, this definitely seems like a modern DnD party (scathing insult).

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.