[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: usa2k.png (2.38 MB, 1650x1550)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB PNG
Let's post the maps we're making for our settings.
>>
File: bootleg 191.png (92 KB, 1204x644)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>93917878
Not /tg/ related but fuck it
>>
>>93917878
>California
>Not undead majority
The crackheads already bite people on the reg
>>
File: Known Space(1).jpg (997 KB, 2048x1455)
997 KB
997 KB JPG
I need to get back to working on my space setting at some point, but I'm still torn as to whether I want to use Stars Without Number, Traveller, or my own custom system for it.

Anyway, known space is a roughly cylindrical area about 10,000 ly across and 1,000 ly thick, spanning across two of the galaxy's arms. It contains some three hundred million star systems, of which about 1200 contain naturally-occurring habitable planets with nitrogen-oxygen atmospheres and liquid water on the surface. 400 of those planets have native civilizations, usually primitive by the standards of spacefaring races.

Despite its name, better than 60% of known space is actually unexplored, or at most has received just a cursory glance by a scout ship that left behind a claim beacon but did little actual exploration.

Sol is not part of known space and humans are a largely unknown species to its inhabitants, although there's always the possibility of chalak raiders or xanai invasive scientists having come across the planet during their travels and picked up a native or two for any number of reasons. It is included purely for reference of how distant it is from known space. The current year on Earth is 1950 AD.
>>
>>93917878
>the PNW is part of the Californian Shogunate
This better have been by force, the west coast is not all California
>>
>>93917878
Holy schizophrenia
>>
>>93924599
>that's schizo
You would not have survived the 2000s

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.