[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How combat effective is this?
>>
>>93921128
depends on the system.
>>
>>93921128
>traditional games
>>
Most animals don't have loose testicles so this would be an extremely specialized pain-based debuff that deals ongoing necrotic damage. There's much better uses of your time.
>>
File: 261665.png (83 KB, 600x600)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>>93921128
Testicular Torsion is extremely effective at taking enemies out of combat until they are able to undergo surgery. It rarely kills if medical personnel are available. If you want to keep your testicles healthy, remember these three words: Stop, Touch, and Tell.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slobhI2HXhA&ab_channel=AdultSwim
>>
>>93921128
This thread sucks
>>
>>93921128
Sexist/10
>>
>system?
GURPS
Affliction (Agony)
>>
>>93921128
Torturous Trauma
Cantrip 1
Uncommon Cantrip Necromancy Nonlethal
Source: Pathfinder #186: Ghost King's Rage pg. 77
Traditions: arcane, divine
Cast [two-actions] somatic, verbal
Range: 30 feet; Targets: 1 living creature
Saving Throw: basic Fortitude
You batter a creature's internal organs, leaving no external signs of the immense pain you delivered. The target takes bludgeoning damage equal to 1d4 + your spellcasting modifier with a basic Fortitude save. If it critically fails, the target is also fatigued until the start of your next turn. Creatures that lack internal organs are unaffected by this spell.

Heightened (+1) The bludgeoning damage increases by 1d4.
>>
File: 1670021669490416[1].png (745 KB, 523x944)
745 KB
745 KB PNG
>>93921137
Yes.
>>
Well, based on global population data from 2020...about 50.2487562% effective.
>>
>>93921128
Obviously like >>93921136 said, it depends on the system, but that’s kind of a nothing answer. Let’s think of how to adapt it.

What does testicular torsion cause? It causes a lot of pain, but poses relatively little risk of death, as least compared to something like getting stabbed. So your question is how systems represent attacks that cause great pain but are not very deadly. Dungeons and Dragons uses hitpoints which are an abstraction of various things like pain endurance, stamina, will to live, along with actual bodily damage. Many of its editions have things like nonlethal damage for attacks that can’t kill you, so for D&D you’d probably have it do a lot of nonlethal damage. I think one of the Star Wars RPGs had separate hitpoint stats for things that permanently damage your body versus knock the wind out of you and the like.
>>
>>93921128
Countered by delay pain
>>
>>93921588
I'd do it as a Cyclic Crushing Innate Attack targeting the groin that only affects men
That way you could slowly testicular torsion a guy to death
>>
i remember edging so hard that after cumming I felt pain in my balls. I remember wanting to rush to the hospital but it was so painful that I just sat there hoping to ride it out. I was going through the it, I thought about my unborn children or someshit. Turns out it was blue balls. I edged for so long that I basically inflicted blue balls on myself.

So yeah, it's probably combat effective.
>>
>>93921700
>can still reproduce
Try again.
>>
>>93921128
>>
>>93921128
I'd say very effective as it would scare the other enemy bandits away. I know I would run.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.