[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (199 KB, 802x694)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
Anyone gaming in Oklahoma?
>>
>>93922413
Gaming is illegal in Oklahoma
>>
>>93922413

you know this state is miserably huge and unpopulated.

Where you at, senpai? Tulsa has two good gaming stores and a GW, OKC has... something, but it's OKC and you couldn't pay me to go there. The panhandle has the ever popular Crackshacks and Lot Lizards, and eastern OK has some stuff but you're better off going to Arkansas.

Source: T. Truck Driver
>>
and 'ere I thought people of Oklahoma would live in huge underground fortresses as dwellings because of the absurd weather patterns.
>>
>>93922413
Alien Games just next to Jenks Highschool still open? How's Wizard's Asylum? I moved away ages ago but I still think about them.
>>
>>93922413
Just picked up a WFRP from Game HQ on Friday for a new campaign I'm starting this week.
>>
>>93923526
>WFRP book
derp.
>>
>>93922413
I have two games in Stillwater, Camarilla used to pop in but I haven't seen them since Covid. It's a college town so there's a huge churn in the Magic crowd. I used to play a ton of 40k but man, there's some fairweather 40k players that blow in from OSU and bow out once their netlist gets nerfed. The 9th-10th edition change filtered a lot of shitters, maybe they've graduated and fucked off.
Has anyone heard of Aristotle? He got banned from the LGS but he's still a local nuisance, last I heard he got told off at the Jardot gas station for hitting on a 16 year old girl. I'm just wondering if he's been gaming elsewhere, consider this a BOLO. He has a distinct truck.
>>93922967
That would be radical. The sky doesn't come to kill us as often as it used to, but man God hates Moore in particular.
>>
>>93922869
How does one truck and game? What life do you lead?
>>
>>93923526
gameHQ is still lively, thats where I normally game
>>
>>93922967
Most oklahomans just dont' care and hope a tornado doesn't hit them
>>
>>93922869
i'm in okc and I normally play at GameHQ
>>
>>93924780
Can confirm, I'm an Oklahoman and don't care about the tornadoes. Odds are about the same as winning the lottery. I've got a storm cellar sure, but why worry?
>>
Chickasha here. Wish I had time to go to The Tavern, but I never do. Also has anyone been to Pack Ratz? Newish card shop, idk if they have anything good.
>>
Bump
>>
>>93922413

Why would I play with someone who has rigged dice with two "fives"?
>>
File: 1702644593518741.jpg (47 KB, 928x591)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>93931671
>>
>>93922413
I'm gaming in Oklahoma, and it's pretty OK.
>>
>>93932286
What is the purpose of that upper left (north-west) protrusion?
>>
>>93932569
Handle
>>
>>93932569
So that Texas can't have it.
That's literally true, it's a holdover from a civil war era law about free/slave states and the specific latitude at which a state was considered free or slave. That bit of the Texas panhandle extended beyond that limit, so they said "fuck it then" and it simply wasn't part of the state anymore and was incorporated into Indian Territory instead. I think Sam Houston was running the place at the time.
There's not shit out there, just Slapout and miles and miles of miles and miles.
>>
>>93932569
Obese prostitutes.
>>
>>93922413
I think all the white people should be forced to leave. I think natives deserve the rest of the state desu
>>
Anyone in OK add me on discord lyon283
>>
>>93932546
Underrated.
>>
>>93922869
>miserably huge
Is it even in the top 20?
>>
>>93933198
>There's not shit out there
There's Straight, Hooker, Beaver, Felt, and Slapout. What else do you need to know?
>>
>>93932569
Indian territory.
>>
>>93922869
>better off going to Arkansas
categorically untrue, nobody is better off going to Arkansas

t. Arkansan
>>
>>93932569
9.9/10 any state in the US with a weird ass shape is because of slavery. Most things in fact are because of slavery now that think about it lmao
>>
>>93922413
I just do online games with my friends, we use tabletop simulator
>>
>>93947727
The Mason-Dixon Line was a hell of a drug.
>>
>I've never been to heaven. But I've been to Oklahoma.
>They tell me I was born there, but I really don't remember.
>In Oklahoma, born in a coma. What does it matter?

Couple years ago, we gamed an Unknown Armies campaign set in the Indian magical realism of the Res Dogs world.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.