[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What is your character's specialty? My wizard specializes in intelligence-gathering through scrying.
>>
>>93935098
In my Lancer game I'm playing the team doctor. It's actually pleasantly surprising how much medical stuff comes up in a game about mech battles.

As far as specialty goes, I've been getting alot of use out of (ab)using drugs for things like better focus, faster reaction time, staving off PTSD, etc. So I suppose my specialty is mental-altering drugs.
>>
Designated anti-mage. Ork with Counterspelling, Banishing, Disenchant, and an okay BOD score and pretty good initiative. Everyone's a badass until their spells fizzle and then you're just some guy in a trenchcoat throwing smelling salts around. Also have an ork-sized Ruger Super Warhawk and a speedloader full of stick-n-shock in case they still don't get the message.
>>
File: JCDenton.png (142 KB, 189x499)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
Stealth
>>
>>93935682
>Never know when I might come up against heavy armor. Give me the GEP gun.
>>
>>93935098
Paladin, he kills evil things and doesn't afraid of anything.
Often stands in the center of the group so that everybody benefits from my 10ft of protection from evil.
>>
>>93935098
Sneaky sniper/overwatch.

I'm playing a (loosely) Fallout-inspired campaign with harsh injury rules and limited access to quick healing. As such, it's kind of nice playing a character who isn't in the thick of combat most of the time.

There is still always the risk the DM gets sick of my shit and tries to have enemies ambush me while I'm away from the party, but that's why I always rig the paths to my sniper spots with tripwire explosives. Early warning system for approaching danger, and it blows a chunk of damage into them at the same time.
>>
Bullying and stabbing mostly.
>>
Sucking dick. I was the party diplomat.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.