[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Imperator Titan Edition

>Balance Dataslate:
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2024/06/20/warhammer-40000-metawatch-downloading-the-new-balance-dataslate/

>Community Links:
https://www.warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000-downloads/

>3rd Party Models Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/Q33bkBUh

>Torrent:
Info hash: d91d8b9daa9c5dc9105fc0ec09812cbc17a752b5

>10th Edition Rules:
https://gofile<dot>io/d/9LvQTL
https://mega<dot>nz/folder/Em0Rmb7I#4GR-B7y4cu5nCB5QziXM4A

>Tithes Animations
https://gofile.io/d/GpvGgm
https://gofile.io/d/3oPbxI
https://gofile.io/d/T8ffnG

>Previous thread:
>>93930566

>Thread Question:
Given 40k's rise in popularity, what blessings and curses does it bring to the fandom in the short and long term?
>>
Thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whxcq4I0kAo
>>
>>93935165
TQ:
>short term
price hikes, lots of ignorants and noobs, longer games and shortages
>long term
more people to play with, more social acceptance of the hobby, more catering and dilusion of the source material
>>
Chaos Orks when?
>t-they're unorky-
I don't CARE.
>>
File: 1719746277894341.gif (7.17 MB, 1199x990)
7.17 MB
7.17 MB GIF
whats a good dark red, /40kg/? are there many reds out there that are darker than khorne red?
>>
File: IMG_8693.jpg (466 KB, 1324x1836)
466 KB
466 KB JPG
>>93935165
First time painting a space marine and doing a power sword, what could I do better? What should I improve?
I just did a nuln oil wash and am gonna do touch ups and edge highlights now
I don’t know about the power sword
I do not have an air brush
>>
Is Space Marine 2 really gonna make a difference to GW? Look at /co/, the rise of comic book movies didn’t save American comics from being a dying medium.
>>
File: hl77xa9k3txy.jpg (225 KB, 1123x1624)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>93935184
I think they existed in the old days of Rogue Trader.
Not sure if pic related is legitimate. I don't know what book it is from either.
>>
>>93935192

Garl Vorbak / Word Bearers Red is the darkest iirc.
>>
>>93935204
It probably made GW a lot of money, and drew in some new blood looking for a new medium of entertainment.
>>
>>93935202
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM2dJIuUNFw
You could do wet blending. Or watch this video.
It's looking fine for tabletop anyway. I personally don't even bother painting any effects on my power swords.
>>
>>93935192
Barak-Nur Burgundy is a pretty dark red my dude
>>
>>93935206
There were Orks infected by Nurgle so even "Chaos Orks" that are really just Ork zombies filled with Chaos energy could work.
I'd accept this because Orkish Daemon Engines would be the sickest shit ever.
>>
>>93935192
I use Vallejo Model Colors Burnt Red. 70.814. Covers really nice.
>>
>>93935184
At the same time when Chaos Tyranids happen.
>>
>>93935227
Tyranid Daemon Bioengines?
>>
>>93935204
its a win for 40k vidya at least
hoping relic would consider giving dawn of war a go again
>>
File: 20240919_111805.jpg (1.48 MB, 4129x1516)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB JPG
Some more Boyz in the wasteland.
>>
>>93935239
Very nice models, and nice shade of green for the greenskins. What's the green skin recipe?
>>
>>93935239
-10VP
>>
>>93935202

Careful with glazing if you are a newbie. If you do it wrong you will make an ugly lump on the surface.

If it’s your first time painting a power sword I would recommend the standard metal blade with the lightning effects.
>>
>>93935239
I like them but that grenade is clipping through that Ork's hand
>>
>>93935218
I do not have the precision Duncan has, he makes everything look so easy, like the little flicks he does for the details is not in my reach, I leave smudges.

>>93935248
>If you do it wrong you will make an ugly lump on the surface.
How so?
>>
File: 1726691616823456.png (1012 KB, 1672x1335)
1012 KB
1012 KB PNG
>>93935165
reminder that Imperators are over 1km tall
>>
>>93935278
can I get a human for scale
>>
>>93935165
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FANKwIs64T4
>>
File: file.png (1.36 MB, 1672x1335)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
>>93935285
?
>>
File: pHWQtTUFC84GD7FJ.jpg (45 KB, 1000x459)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
Backlit big things in space = kino.
>>
how do i ask a femstode to peg me gently
>>
Clueless normie here. The God Emperor Trump meme made me watch a few hours of Warhammer lore videos on Jew tube so tomorrow morning I'm going to the local war game shoppe and buying some miniatures to paint along with some codices. Have t decided the faction yet, will jump at whatever they have in stock that looks the coolest. Already have paint. Which faction should I commit too initially? Leaning towards Marines, orks, nurgle, chaos Marines, sisters so far. Not especially keen on eldar, tyranida, Tau, GSC and for sure not the dwarf guys. Convince me
>>
>>93935299
>wants to be pegged
are you gay?
>>
>>93935299
Hmm no easy way... maybe sacrifice a couple hive worlds to Slannesh, capture a femstode, and then go from there? Think you'll get pegged by something.
>>
>>93935262

>How so

If the paints too thick it will accumulate instead of a smooth finish.
>>
>>93935305
pick skaven
>>
File: malstrain alpha.jpg (92 KB, 1000x826)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>93935227
Chaos Tyranids are absolutely idiotic as a concept even on a metanarrative level.
Adding Chaos to an already villainous faction doesn't make it magically spookier, it just replaces the original flavour with Chaos. For similar reasons, Chaos 'Crons are pretty dumb too, although fluff-wise they make a smidgen more sense (if at all).
Chaos Orks make more sense because Orks are inherently more neutral-aligned and work as mercs all around the galaxy for different parties on a moderately often basis.
If you're after the visuals, nids already have enough precedent for freaky mutations without any need for Chaos, much like there are mutants in the Imperium that aren't related to Warp-taint in particular. Begging for otherwise is just flanderizing the setting, making it feel smaller.
>>
>>93935305
>Marines
Their codex sucks
>Orks
Fun but their codex sucks
>Nurgle
I assume you mean Death Guard? Fun and their codex is good
>CSM
Fun and their codex is good
>Sisters
Fun and their codex is good
Although Space Marines are the chief /yourguys/ with the greatest flavor variance CSM are in second place. Sisters have low flavor variance but you can make it work, after all, they're /yourguys/. Orks also have a lot of flavor variance. Death Guard is on the lower end.
>>
>>93935243
Thank you.
Death word forest base
Athonian camoshade wash
Death world forest layer
Mix of Elysian Green and Death world forest layer
Elysian Green highlight
Ogryn camo highlight
>>
>>93935305
>The God Emperor Trump meme made me watch a few hours of Warhammer lore videos on Jew tube
Christ you sound obnoxious, fuck off. A+ if bait though.
>>
>>93935323
Khornecrons would suck ass but other Chaoscrons could be interesting. They would introduce conventional psyker stuff to them, could make for some fun rules and dynasties.
>>
>>93935321
Honestly the fantasy stuff looks pretty good I might opt for that route. Depends what store has I guess
>>93935329
Death guard CSM and sisters are definitely high contenders for me to seek out. Of the SM branches I'm liking white scars. Also I forgot the regular imperial infantry guys those look bredy gool
>>
>>93935337
This comment reminds me, I'm hoping the store is not bursting at the seems with alphabet people. I'm a comic fan and the LCS's around here have trans fats every time.
>>
File: 99810113009.jpg (80 KB, 876x747)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>no pictures of the new Vespid in the actual Vespid colours yet
>>
>>93935313
how do I know it’s thin enough?
>>
File: wowshit 2.png (1.01 MB, 686x926)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>93935347
Necrons either have zero souls meaning they have zero potential or they have such small specks of souls left in them post-Biotransference that they're several magnitudes less valuable than even Tau.
>They would introduce conventional psyker stuff to them
Again, that's just really making faction less unique and more like /other thing/. Not to mention that crons are already irredeemably evil.
It's like saying that zombie-bitten Freddie Krueger could be interesting, or if a facehugger latched on Chucky. To me it reeks of World of Warcraft and its approach of
>what if thing, but corrupted
>what if thing, but corrupted by TWO things at the SAME time?!
>what if corrupted thing, but corrupted by LIGHT!?! eh? EH!?
I just find it a creatively bankrupt low hanging fruit.
>>
File: 1370260889318.png (673 KB, 720x1010)
673 KB
673 KB PNG
>Codex: Aeldari
>Codex: Astra Militarum
>Codex: Chaos Daemons
>Codex: Chaos Knights
>Codex: Death Guard
>Codex: Drukhari
>Codex: Imperial Knights
>Codex: Leagues of Votann
>Codex: Thousand Sons
>Codex: World Eaters
>Codex supplement: Black Templars
>Codex supplement: Space Wolves
The edition is already in its second year and there's still so many codices left to be released.
>>
>>93935396
>Codex: Death Guard
>Codex: Chaos Knights
>Codex: Thousand Sons
>Codex: World Eaters
These shouldn't exist and should be either supplements (latter two) or rolled together in a single codex (the former)
We have already too many codices, fuck this bloat
>>
>>93935406
fuck misplaced the CK on the list but whatever
>>
>>93935406
knights, custodes, chaos demons, and to an extent genestealer cults are whats bloating up the game.
>>
>>93935406
seethe harder faggot
>>
>>93935323
Anon, I said Chaos Tyranids specifically because I know they will never happen.
Just like Chaos orks.
>>
>>93935428
Rolling GSC into Nids wouldn't be too hard and there is already a bunch of precedent of them working together in more nuanced ways so I wouldn't mind at all, really.
Chaos Daemons are in an awkward spot and need either major fluff improvements/revamps or be rolled into CSM. That way I can see god-specific legions being enough to warrant being a separate thing since daemons would be in there too, but otherwise TSons & WE can easily be supplements and so could be DG, really.
Knights should be packaged together in a codex with maybe additional fluff depicting intricacies of their rivalries.
>>93935438
I am objectively correct, unless GW switch to digital rules we should have less codices, not more.
>>
>>93935323
GW should make a malstrain hivefleet.
>>
>>93935239
Very nice Orkz, blue iz best.
My stormboyz shall be done soon
>>
what if they renamed the daeth korps of krieg to the death korps of sneed
funniest shit ever
>>
>>93935450
>Chaos Daemons are in an awkward spot and need either major fluff improvements/revamps or be rolled into CSM.
They only need to be rolled back into the CSM.
Where they belong and where they originally were.

Not everything needs supporting or be added as an army to the tabletop.
>>
>>93935387
Necrons have zero souls and absolutely no warp presence but they can still be possessed and Chaos'd, since they're basically just super advanced AIs, which can be possessed and Chaos'd.
>Again, that's just really making faction less unique and more like /other thing/
I'm not so sure. Obviously, Chaoscrons would be a new faction because of how different they would be. Necrons abhor the Warp and they wouldn't be able to be paired together without corruption. Mechanically, the base Necron playstyle with less reliability and weaker commands in exchange for psychic phase interaction and Chaos soup could be really different, moreso than things like Chaos Guard could be different.
Honestly I didn't think of this until you brought it up but Chaos Necrons could be awesome.
>Not to mention that crons are already irredeemably evil.
This isn't EXACTLY true. Some Necron dynasties merely rule over humans no more unjustly than the Imperium.
Besides, even if they were, they still have unique philosophies and view points on Chaos.
Chaos Necrons will most likely never happen but I'm all for them, I think I'd even prefer them over Chaos Orks or Tau or Votann.
And Necron Daemon Engines would be cool.
>>
>>93935450
We need to have a conversation about Space Marine codexes
No your gay little chapter does not need its own book, blood angels dark angels idc what it all needs rolling into one big space marine codex with maybe some extra detachments than other codexes but that's about it
>>
File: giger nids.png (1.14 MB, 1024x1024)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>93935451
That can't really be a thing with how Necromunda is and Malstrains have a weird fluff where they're weaker than the originals. But plenty of hobbyists have been doing horror-themed nids for a long while before Malstrains were a thing, its very much on-theme as far as fluff goes
>>
>>93935428
>Knights
Imperial and Chaos are close enough that they could use one Codex.
>Custodes
They could be cut for all I care lmao.
>Daemons
I actually think they should stay, they just need more units.
>GSC
I think they should stay too.
Codex bloat really doesn't bother me.
>>
>>93935428
hands attached to a 4'3 frame typed this post
>>
>>93935476
>Codex bloat really doesn't bother me.
It should, it objectively causes problems for everyone
>>
>>93935483
More options makes me happy.
They just need to be good, not like whatever travesty Imperial Agents was supposed to be.
>>
>>93935464
>but they can still be possessed and Chaos'd
When & where? I think best you got is Vashtorr's fluff how he managed to overpower necron tech by using Noctilith shite, which have always been able to work both ways, amplifying the empyric energies or dampening them.
>Honestly I didn't think of this until you brought it up but Chaos Necrons could be awesome.
What could there be interesting about them?
There is nothing they could really do that darkmech doesn't already do, Chaos does in fact use blackstone and we have even models for that, even if its a glorified terrain piece.
It really just makes crons look like jobbers and not much else, so unless you really get off to gloating & chaoswank, I fail to see the appeal.
>Some Necron dynasties merely rule over humans no more unjustly than the Imperium.
Which ones? I can only recall one lord awakening & "generously" telling humans they have a month to fully evacuate before he axes the entire population.
>And Necron Daemon Engines would be cool.
Again, I fail to see anything cool about that. What would they offer? Tron lines on top of Chaos engines? Necron tech with glowing chaos stars? Come on. Anything you could imagine otherwise (like say, TK-alike cron take on necrosphynxes) you could already do with cron tech.
Ninjon made daemon engine out of cron bits before and it looked fucking horrid.
>>
>>93935518
>more options
>every chaos marine codex lost like 45% of their range and dont even have a right to be called an army.
>>
>>93935518
Ok, and that becomes increasingly unlikely the less time GW spends on a codex because there are 30 others that need releasing.

If there were less codexes there wouldn't be a need for a painfully obvious A and B team, with one doing absolute dogshit codexes. Plus you'd get the one for your factions faster.
>>
>>93935467
>No your gay little chapter does not need its own book, blood angels dark angels idc what it all needs rolling into one big space marine codex with maybe some extra detachments than other codexes but that's about it
They have basically done that, barring the codex supplements for the Big 4 (BA, DA, SW and BT)
It's flavorless shit now.
>>
>>93935467
Realistically all the supplement chapters could be rolled together into one supplement book. Especially now that they're cutting down their unique units counts and only giving them a reduced handful of subfactions each. Codex Space Marines and Codex Supplement Angels of Death.
The only reason they are split out like they are is because it lets them space out marine model releases across the entire edition instead of all at once with king droughts in between.
>>
>>93935470
>That can't really be a thing with how Necromunda is and Malstrains have a weird fluff where they're weaker than the originals.
Malstrain is tyranid equivalent of cancer/corruption.
It doesn't matter if they are weaker, hivemind can't and wont use their worthless biomass because it is tainted and diseased.
They already said that Hivemind can hear the broods on Necromunda, the signal is horribly garbled, it's the tyranid equivelant of skinwalker/wendigo trying to talk like a human.
>>
>>93935526
>there wouldn't be a need for a painfully obvious A and B team
Is it actually a 50-50 split between good and bad Codexes? I haven't really looked at them all but that would probably imply as much. I know they tend to release in pairs lately.
>>
File: eaglewarrior.jpg (216 KB, 2016x1317)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
Of all the successor chapters with "Eagle" in their name, which is the coolest? Coolest colors, coolest lore, etc.
>>
>>93935536
>Malstrain is tyranid equivalent of cancer/corruption.
It's not truly because cancer/corruption spreads. There is not a single piece of fluff that states that they're contagious to regular tyranids.
Hell, malstrains aren't even contagious to regular GSC and the two have regular-ass gang wars on Necromunda.
Everything else is conjecture on your part and extrapolating on your original assumption.
>>
File: IMG_20240919_133630.jpg (545 KB, 1080x1374)
545 KB
545 KB JPG
>>93935059
nope, orks are green.
fortunately you've got plenty of leeway on the shade of green, including the most pale and the darkest, the ones that are essentially yellow or blue or brown with a tint of green.
anything else is either some kind of somewhat unorky skin condition, sign of alien infection, warpaint or the influence of a chaos god.
personally I'd support added variety with the skintone condition clause, squigs come in all colors and patterns and so do orkish shrooms, perhaps some isolated breeds of orks show non-green patterns.

pic is a piss poor mockup of a normal green skinned orc which has a fungal pattern on some areas.
probably bullied by proper orcs as "ginjas" or "shroomers", but a full klan of them might still be functional enough to survive and get a reputation.
>>
>>93935535
>The only reason they are split out like they are is because it lets them space out marine model releases across the entire edition instead of all at once
Right because god forbid marinefags go a week without a new release
>>
File: 1720036872240298.jpg (331 KB, 1588x1588)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
2025 will be the year of the Eldar
Ynnari resurgence is coming
>>
>>93935561
Hey, they can go for a year at a time sometimes without so much as a Primaris Lieutenant to be seen.
>>
>>93935545
Not entirely 50/50 because there are codexes without a pairing but its close enough.

AdMech + Crons
Custodes + Orks
GSC + SoB

The latter of those pairs which released together is markedly better
>>
>>93935562
>Ynnari resurgence
nah
but the latest rumours talk about extra corsairs units on top of the aspect warriors, so if someone has really bad taste he could probably make use of those for his ynnari army
>>
>>93935562
is this slavhammer?
>>
>>93935555
Doom Eagles because they have "doom" in their name. Death Eagles are a runner up in second place for the same reason.
>>
>>93935562
What an awful sculpt
>>
>>93935562
Overdesigned slop begone.
>>
>>93935575
You've got to realise when coomers complain about faces being 'ugly' its generally because they dont look like enough like the anime girls they jerk off too
so you end up with custom models that look like that
>>
>>93935573
Lol, DEagles
>>
>>93935428
whoops sorry i meant to say the 12th space marine codex is whats bloating up the game. pure bloat, nobody plays or wants them, pure bloat.
>>
>>93935559
>It's not truly because cancer/corruption spreads. There is not a single piece of fluff that states that they're contagious to regular tyranids.
It is contagius. It's why the Hivemind avoids necromunda.
>Everything else is conjecture
I don't care, I'm correct.
>>
>>93935524
>When & where? I think best you got is Vashtorr's fluff how he managed to overpower necron tech by using Noctilith shite, which have always been able to work both ways, amplifying the empyric energies or dampening them.
Death Guard Codex, Necrons get infected with a rust disease by Nurgle, and I can't remember where but Lucius possessed a Necron after it killed him.
>What could there be interesting about them?
"What's interesting about Necrons?
There is nothing they could really do that admech doesn't already do."
I already gave you plenty of reasons, from how Necrons would view and interact with the warp, and their mechanical differences. If you don't think those are interesting, then I disagree.
>It really just makes crons look like jobbers and not much else
Not really? Literally everything physical can be "corrupted" by Chaos, except maybe like C'tans. Some Tomb worlds have lost to Chaos factions, so there's room for them to be possesed. Even if small in number, they'd exist, and they'd be fun.
>Which ones?
Just fluff from codices, none named.
>Again, I fail to see anything cool about that
Have you seen the difference of normal tech to their Daemon Engine equivalents? Daemon Engines are crazy, and Necron Daemon Engines would be even crazier. Chaos Chronomancy Engines alone would be something epic.
>Anything you could imagine otherwise (like say, TK-alike cron take on necrosphynxes) you could already do with cron tech.
That's... not even close to being accurate.
The complete and total lack of psychic shit, and the fact that Necrons have no biological components at all, for instance.
>Ninjon made daemon engine out of cron bits before and it looked fucking horrid.
I fail to see why this a good point whatsoever.
I get that you hate the idea of Chaos Xenos for some autistic reason, but I think they would be cool, and you're not really saying anything that changes my mind.
>>
>>93935562
what are those baby sized feet hahahahah
>>
>>93935590
>It is contagius. It's why the Hivemind avoids necromunda.
That's your guess at best lol, there are plenty others, the easiest being that graviton archaeotech that resulted in Malstrains happening still exists in the planet's defensive repertoire.
Go ahead, explain why Malstrains don't spread to pure GSC on the planet. That's enough of a glaring hole in your theory already, yet you cling to the silly cancer comparison because it fancies you, not because it's really depicted as such in the fluff we've been shown.
>>
>>93935604
>That's your guess
Nah. I don't need to read the rest.
>>
>>93935610
Feel free to live in your deluded world then lol, meanwhile I'm actually converting my nids.
>>
>>93935555
There are fewer than you think. Eagle Warriors, Doom Eagles, Dark Eagles, Death Eagles...
There's a few others but none with as much info.
>>
>>93935616
>asshurt nidfag asshurt over malstrain
Everytime.
>>
File: Khrave.jpg (76 KB, 332x717)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>93935594
>I get that you hate the idea of Chaos Xenos for some autistic reason, but I think they would be cool, and you're not really saying anything that changes my mind.
Wrooong, in fact I am one of the few autists here preaching RT fluff about Yu'vath and Rak'gol as well as other adjascent stuff like Khrave.
>Necrons get infected with a rust disease by Nurgle
Bro, a rusting agent is not nearly the same as getting Chaos'd.
Turning an ork boy into a chaos spawn with Warp powers is not equivalent to the Faustian corruption that Chaos traditionally employs. A chaos spawn made from an ork boy doesn't constitute as "chaos xenos".
>Literally everything physical can be "corrupted" by Chaos
I guess there is no real point to argue anymore since I fundamentally disagree on basis of the above. Shoving something into the center of Eye of Terror and pulling out a garbled mess isn't the same kind of internalized, intelligent and wilfully accepted corruption as CSM.
>>
Any predictions for the upcoming Krieg box?
Killteam sprues for the regular troops, updated Bombast, Medusa, Command Squad, Marshall and death riders?
>>
File: 20230803_183259.jpg (145 KB, 474x378)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>93935451
Just have it as /your dudes/
>during his first attempt to flee, hermiatus seeded a few of his altered prototypes towards a tyranid tendril in the octarius sector, this resulted in a tyranid fleet contracting the condition and getting isolated from the rest of the swarms, surviving in a scavenging fashion and only now escaping the imperial cordon with the octarius situation spiraling out of control
>the first tendril which picked up on and analyzed the psychic beacon of necromunda for too long has been infected in the form of a psychic congitohazard and began displaying malstrain aberrations, other fleets are keeping distance from it
>a fleet scattered by the formation of the cicatrix maledcitum and lost for a time-dilated period of time inside of a chaos rift has been driven to a loss of cohesion/form of insanity/degenerative cannibalism (this was the early ouroboros fluff btw), despite the malformations it has adapted to travel the currents of the warp and it now stalks chaos rifts to attack whoever closes by, including other fleets
>a tyranid splinter fleet specialised in the large-scale experimentation of the ymgarl factor on a greater and greater number of his biomorphs, it's now mutated beyond control and is specifically targeting worlds with presence of ymgarl genestealer strains
you can take these approaches and more, trust me, I'm an expert xenobiologist
>>
>>93935210
>>93935219
>>93935226
I'll give these a try, thanks lads
>>
>>93935630
>i am asshurt, thats because i enjoy the Malstrain as a vector & excuse for more adventurous conversions, pushing design constraints slightly further
unsure how you got that from my post but ok buddy
>>
>>93935239
God dammit more blue orks

Good job though, you have a lot of patience painting that many orks with that skin tone
>>
>>93935643
Don't feed ideas to silly people, especially ones that coincide with what I already had in mind and started working on, stop that
>>
File: life uh finds a way.png (429 KB, 996x996)
429 KB
429 KB PNG
>>93935670
what? you don't want a star buddy with your same fleet fighting somewhere else?
it's the rift scattered guys, isn't it?
>>
Are there any LOYALIST Space Marines whose primary color is pink?
>>
>>93935636
Then I stand corrected on the first point.
>Bro, a rusting agent is not nearly the same as getting Chaos'd.
The fact stands that a Warp-based affliction could affect them physically, and Necrons are nothing but physical. A scrapcode affliction that targets a Necron's mind and binds them to the will of Chaos or merely sends them into insanity could totally exist. Chaos AIs do, afterall.
>A chaos spawn made from an ork boy doesn't constitute as "chaos xenos".
I suppose, but "Necron-based Chaos Spawn" (despite the fact they wouldn't be Spawn) doesn't really flow very well even if that's what you believe they would be. Besides, nothing to say that Chaos wouldn't have something to offer to Necrons. Necron leaders are intelligent, and one could be desperate or insane from slumber enough to accept a Chaos bargain to not suffer immediate full destruction that turns on them like it does all Chaos followers. And Chaos isn't always instant; it could be gradual, and the Chaos Necron hypothetical faction could be degrading into a Chaos Spawn form yet the ones you see and could use would be in their cascading state. Not like we don't have degrading factions already.
>Shoving something into the center of Eye of Terror and pulling out a garbled mess isn't the same kind of internalized, intelligent and wilfully accepted corruption as CSM.
That could be the fate of any Chaos Necrons, but there's still an inbetween state and the possibility that it doesn't happen at all. Once again, Chaos AIs aren't all just flesh blobs.
>>
are stormboyz meta in every list? it appears so
>>
>>93935700
at least one squad of 5 yeah
>>
>>93935695
/yourguys/
But probably in some far off and forgotten lore blurb.
>>
>>93935700
1-2 squads by the looks of it. At least one in each list, like a squad of grots
>>
>>93935648
>unsure
>nah, nids are too strong, they'd never be genetically corrupted or fucked with, nothing can do that
>just ignore the malstrain that did all of those things, also they can't genetically corrupt nids either, just ignore the hivemind avoiding them
Lel
>>
Is Vallejo brush on primer any good? I hear it usually has issues adhering to the model and obscures some detail but I dunno if that's just cause the dude who told me was a fuck up.
>>
>>93935697
Also I want to add that I'm sleeping now. In the end, my final opinion is this: Agree to Disagree.
>>
>>93935730
>Is Vallejo brush on primer any good?
It will get the job done.
I've used it before and it worked just fine. As far as I know the reformulation of Vallejo products has left the airbrush primers that can also be brushed on untouched.
As for adhering problems it shouldn't be happening if the model is plastic. If it is resin or metal then it hasn't been washed properly.
>>
>>93935172
Based and greenpilled
>>
>>93935743
Another thing I'm talking about the black primer. Grey and white primers are usually terrible for brush on application.
>>
>>93935562
>people unironically pay for shit like this
lmao
>>
>>93935754
I don't think it is meant to be a 28mm-32mm scale gaming piece.
Quite frankly a lot of STLs are jammed with too much detail on them and I think it is because the creators are still trying to make a 3D sculpting portfolio of what they can do hence why they don't choose simplistic designs.
>>
>>93935562
That would require james to actually let them go to the palace of slaanesh to get the last sword. That went well last time when it didn't happen because of Gavin Thorpe writing himself a massive roadblock because he juiced shalaxi helbane up futher than they already were.
>>
>>93935717
>>93935702
why is that?
>>
>>93935769
secondary objectives
>>
https://youtu.be/qhz4CK4ZPvg?t=70 (1:10)

Was that an F-bomb in a piece of official 40k media?
>>
>>93935769
relatively cheap points wise, they have deep strike so can preform secondary missions very well and fast movement
>>
>>93935725
not what i was unsure about but ok
>>
>>93935767
There are other ways to wake Ynnead besides the Hand of Morai Heg.
Like finally putting Commorragh to the torch as an offering to the stillborn Prince of death.
>>
>>93935779
yes
aren't we just hecking mature?
>>
>>93935779
there were two of them in the episode
you puritan shitstain
>>
>>93935769
Very cheap action monkey unit to place wherever you want with deep strike, and then very fast movement to continue doing more actions until they're dead.
Pretty disappointing to have a cool unit such as stormboyz reduced to action monkey status, but there's not really a better alternative for Orks in 10th, and you need to do actions.
>>
>>93935794
Just surprising, I always got the impression this was one of those settings that only allowed 'tame' swears, like Star Wars
>>
File: 1496600542001.png (55 KB, 503x604)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>93935779
I'm pretty sure it's "fug" in the 40k universe.
>>
>>93935807
What are some farking Warhammer swears? I'd love to see what kind of goofy stuff the writers have had to self-censor with.
>>
File: Darkness-in-the-Blood.jpg (153 KB, 1148x1920)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>Darkness in my BLOOOOOOD
>>
>>93935816
Gaunt's Ghosts uses ''feth'
Orks are always using 'zog' in the same way
>>
>>93935822
Crawling in my skin
>>
How are you guys dealing with the agonizing wait for the Emperor's Children army release?
>>
>>93935807
It mostly is.
>>
>>93935845
Masturbation for the most part.
>>
>>93935815
wasn't it "frag"?
>>
>>93935854
I don't think I've seen this, but I swear I've seen "fug" used before.
>>
File: cat-look.gif (19 KB, 220x174)
19 KB
19 KB GIF
>Cadia stands!
>Check the status of Cadia on the wiki
>It got destroyed
>mfw
>>
File: 100-coats-of-ardcoat.png (308 KB, 568x678)
308 KB
308 KB PNG
>>93935850
I hope it's at least to some depraved stuff
>>
>>93935299
You will have sex with her normally and luke it.
>>
>>93935845
Do you already have an army to work on?
If not, it might behoove you to get some practice in on existing CSM kits because you are going to suck at chaos trim if you haven't tried it before.
You can probably guess that at least some of the vehicles for CSM will also be playable in EC so you could work on a nice Rhino or Land Raider for your army to get a head start.
>>
>>93935877
>100 coats of ardcoat
oh thank god for a moment I thought someone actually hotglued that mini
>>
>>93935777
>>93935780
>>93935801
i see, thank you
i have another question: why are grots spammed so much in dread mob lists?
>>
>>93935879
I will not have sex with the big Custodes ladies.
>>
>>93935192
How did ranged work before 10th? Did this guy have better ballistic skill or something?
>>
File: 1605718034643.jpg (55 KB, 848x942)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>93935885
I'm working on a Custodes army just to have something to play with. And I do have a Daemon Prince but I'm waiting for the Greenstuff I ordered to arrived so I can do some light conversion work. Plus there's Space Marine 2.

I have stuff to keep my hands busy but my mind, my mind is always on my one and only
>>
>>93935467
cope fag
>>
File: t31l3fm605vc1.gif (1.58 MB, 360x344)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB GIF
>>93935305
Political tourists are political tourists, regardless of stripe.
>>
File: DoZ00PE2etBUsnF8.jpg (187 KB, 1000x1016)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>93935909
You could be the first person to actually read that new Emperor's Children book everyone kind of just forgot about. Might give some insight into what GW has planned for their return to the 42nd millennium.
Bike books are probably better though.
>>
>>93935924
Bile*, as in Fabius
>>
>>93935917
>sentenced to paint thousand sons rim
nta but I actually like doing that
>>
>>93935897
Someone won a tourney with 120 grots because they're 80 points for 20 bodies. Absolutely dirt cheap infantry.
It's infuriating that grots got battleline in dread mob instead of deff dreads
>>
>>93935467
Unironically the game would benefit from having army rules distributed like The Old World. Two or more big books grouping up several individual armies together and then releasing books for each army later with more rules and options. You could have Forces of the Imperium, Servants of Chaos, Xenos, etc, then the arcane journal-like books later. Not indexes. Full army rules, just grouped up and released at the same time.
>>
File: IndexImperium2.jpg (97 KB, 417x569)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>93935938
>Not indexes.
So doing this again wouldn't be good enough?
>>
>>93935938
You are making the mistake of thinking Codexes are organized like they are for clarity or convenience and not just to spread product release tie-ins across a 3 year edition rotation.
>>
>>93935924
I fuckin want to! It sold out instantly on GW, my local Warhammer shop didn't get any copies, and the general release isn't until fuckin January!
>>
>>93935845
Girth?
>>
>>93936019
Oi dipshit, cut it out.
>>
Anyone have a 3rd edition pdf from which, as opposed to the one in the torrent, some fucking cretin didn't decide to randomly cut a third of the book?
>>
Did imperial agents really deserve a codex?
>>
>>93936073
yes
>>
i played a game of 40k today
i lost
>>
>>93936085
What faction did you play? What was your opponent?
>>
>>93936032
6 inches
>>
>>93936073
Yeah but it should have rolled deathwatch, sisters and grey knights into it
>>
Remember, no matter how hard you try, a dark angel took your girlfriend's virginity first.
>>
>>93936140
But I'm gay
>>
>>93936073
one book that provides a cohesive home for all those imperial forces that don't warrant their own exclusive range and codex is a good idea, but it has to contain ALL such forces, not just some
>custodes and thunder warriors
>null maidens and grey knights
>deathwatch and damned legionnaires
>rogue traders and law enforcers
>navy forces and stormtroopers
>assassins and knight titans
>puritanical and radical inquisitors
>various auxiliary elements (sanctioned psyker, sanctioned mercenary, enginseer, sister hospitaller, preachers, sensei)
>>
>>93936148
>But I'm gay
I-SAID-THE-DARK-ANGEL-TOOK-HIM-FIRST!
>>
Do you guys pick your armies based on lore, gameplay or models?
>>
>>93936148
so is the dark angel
>>
>>93936163
based on how much kitbash potential they have.
>>
>>93936163
i picked ork because they look funny
>>
>>93936163
>>93936163
lore and design.
>>
>>93936047
Try checking out /grog/. They don't have everything, but they've got a good amount. Which pdf are you looking for?
>>
>>93936177
Same.
>>
>>93936163
can't decide between orks and world eaters
>>
>>93935930
Sorry, pretend it says "Sentenced to remove moldlines from spiked ridges and interior curves"
>>
Is there a paste in around here for audiobooks/ebooks or should I just check the regular places?
>>
>>93936163
I like the guard because of pure military autism
>>
>>93936213
there's a warhammer thread on /t/
>>
>>93936163
Models/design. Lore is secondary. Gameplay is tertiary.
>>
File: IMG_8698.jpg (535 KB, 1420x1871)
535 KB
535 KB JPG
How bright should an edge highlight be?
Where is hardh critique anon when his feedback is welcome
>>
>>93936253
I don’t care about your marines it doesn’t matter what barbie doll dress up scheme you do with them they will always look boring
>>
>>93936282
Is there really not a single marinefag in this general whose models you kinda sorta enjoy? They can't all be boring.
>>
>>93936253
You could push it more. At the moment the blue looks a bit flat.
>>
>>93936253
I see a wash blotch on his backpack, but honestly, he looks pretty clean and nice so far.
People usually do one that's not too noticeable and then an even thinner one in places that's brighter.
>>
>>93935206
I miss cross-factional units like this, made the setting feel a lot more alive and interconnected. It feels more like a toy setting than ever now
>>
>>93936253
>>93936282
Ignore that raving faggot, but it's completely up to you, keep in mind it can really change the look of the model depending on how you highlight it, go on Sloptube to find some edge highlights tutorials, see what you think what looks best at what you're going for and just do that.
>>
>>93936253
50/50 basecoat + white(or whatever brighter tone you're adding) = fine edge highlight
midtone between fine edge highlight and basecoat= chunky edge highlight.
>>
File: 20240919_210214.jpg (1.36 MB, 2120x2268)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB JPG
>>93936109
possibly the worst matchup imaginable:
knights vs. custodes
>>
People keep saying Khorne is the god of honor but I've not seen any honorful behavior from any Khorne worshipper who's really into it. They all seem like raving lunatics.
>>
>>93936335
>but I've not seen any honorful behavior from any Khorne worshipper who's really into it. They all seem like raving lunatics.
Nulore, ignore.
>>
>>93936319
There's nothing more bland than how Warhammer settings and fluff get more and more insular and disconnected as time goes on.
>>93936335
He's not the god of honor. All of the canon instances of Khornates talking about honor frame it as something demented like "don't run away while we butcher you".
>>
>>93936335
Khorne kills you the other gods torture you
>>
>>93936163
Models & design. A cringe at the thought of painting and fielding an army I don't like the look of
>>
>>93936335
Khorne is not the god of honor, he's the god of war and bloodshed. Honor is an aspect of war, but he's not too picky about it. Go read the two realm of chaos books in their entirety before asking any questions about the greater powers.
>>
>>93936183
Main rulebook. They have the same version, one with the army lists removed.
And codexes don't have the full wargear lists, in some cases sending you back to the rulebook.
Thanks for your help anyways anon
>>
>>93936282
Marines will always be more popular than your army.
>>
File: IMG_4768.jpg (1.96 MB, 4000x4000)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB JPG
>>93936253
I despise edge highlights but generally you want two of them, one that’s a mid tone, usually you’d mix the base colour with whatever you’re using to highlight, this one will be wider. Then you do a second more precise highlight in the actual highlight colour. If you’re lazy you can just drybrush the highlight but it’ll look splotchy.
>>
>>93935204
Well based off my country’s price for the game at 2 million copies they made 160 million gross. So we’ll probably see more of it.
>>
>>93936351
>Go read the two realm of chaos books
WHF shit that's not canon to 40k.
>>
>>93936253
depends on how lustrous the material is supposed to be. a "flat matte" surface has an edge highlight which is maybe 50% brighter
"glossy matte" like painted metal armor maybe has edge highlights 100% (or, double) brighter.
I use TMM but for a highly lustrous surface you start to get into a danger zone where in reality, it wouldn't have edge highlights all over, but the edge highlights which do exist would be very bright and would at their brightest just be pure white.
painting highlights and shading is actually painting texture.
>>
>mandrake box is $80
>night lord squad is $75

Wtf is this shit. I collect both Dark Eldar and Night Lords. I was really looking forward to getting these. These prices are insane. I knew they'd be overpriced but $155 for two squads?
>>
File: IMG_8699.jpg (667 KB, 1792x1983)
667 KB
667 KB JPG
>>93936316
Care to point it out so I can go ahead and fix it?

>>93936302
On it

>>93936325
I am struggling mostly with having the color a good consistency to be precise, I am basically drybrushing with the edge of sable brush and evertime I clean it out or pick up new paint it gets too thin and as a result too thick and not precise enough.

>>93936328
I am trying to figure out how to get good looking transitions between shades.

>>93936360
I am trying to make this one extra nice, I usually don’t do marines, it’s a gift.
>>
>>93936405
I should have said I despise edge highlights cus they’re a ton of work and my brush control is dogshit. You’re doing good on the little guy so far.
>>
>>93936405
>Care to point it out so I can go ahead and fix it?
On the blue part of the exhaust "ball" to the left of his head, on your photos.
>>
>>93936392
Warhammer prices are getting fucking ridiculous all around. $58 for five Flayed Ones...
>>
>>93936429
I straight up refuse to buy new anymore. It’s worth the extra time to buy used, strip, and repaint.
>>
>>93936392
It is ridiculous but the prices of anything aren't ever going to go down. People will keep buying at the current prices or GW will go out of business.
>>
>>93936385
Both books have rules and stories for 40k.
>>
>>93935562
that retarded gyrinx
that retarded everything
>>
File: image.jpg (1.18 MB, 3910x1468)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB JPG
>>93936253
>>93936405
The second pic is definitely a step in the right direction. Your dude looks really good so far.

The way I usually do my highlights for my blue is a chunky highlight->wash->fine highlight method.
I feel the first highlight does a good job on defining all of the raised edges, the wash brings down that highlight a bit so it's not too bright everywhere, and then the fine highlight hits the edges that would be receiving the most light.

I think in your case you'd benefit from having a slightly darker and slightly chunkier highlight to go over the raised edges that are currently not highlighted, just to give the model some more overall definition.
>>
>>93936466
What wash do you use?
The a color based one, a general one like nuln oil or agrax, an oil wash or a glaze?

>>93936428
Thanks, on it

>>93936416
I am also not the best, I am backtracking alot

>>93936391
Yeah, I am also scared to go for too much right here, but I also dont want him to look flat
>>
Where are y'all getting your prices for upcoming products?
>>
>>93936476
>Yeah, I am also scared to go for too much right here, but I also dont want him to look flat
yeah painting can be a pain in the ass if you havent developed a "love of the game" by now.
Batch painting helped me get over the hurdle of edge highlighting unironically. If I could break down each painting step and do it in batches it felt a lot less daunting than figuring out how to paint a single mini "to perfection"
>>
>>93936392
Erm, akshully anon, that's 10 Mandrakes, and a normal unit is 5, so a normal unit would be ~$60, so you're axtually getting a discount since it should be $120! :)
>>
>>93936476
I do different washes for my different colors. In the case for my blue, all of the paints i use are:
>Basecoat
Pro Acryl Blue
>All highlights (one ends up more muted because it gets hit by a wash)
2:1 ratio of Pro Acryl Sky Blue to Pro Acryl Blue
>Wash
Tyran Blue from citadel
>Wash for deep recesses (optional)
Drakenof Nightshade from citadel
>>
>>93936129
shut the fuck up

PLEASE shut the fuck up
>>
>>93934296
Thanks anon, I appreciate it.
>>
File: IMG_4907.jpg (646 KB, 2560x1246)
646 KB
646 KB JPG
>>93936476
I think you’re already past needing to worry about him being flat. Even at the last stage you posted he’s alright and will mog 90% of other minis.
>>93936483
>Highlights during batch painting.
Absolute madman. Only sergeants, characters, and vehicles get highlights from me anymore and I tend to try and go more volumetric which is kinda hard without an airbrush.
>>
>>93936331
I can't think of a better example of how unfun nu-40k is
>>
I just read the statement that "a single Custodes can liberate an entire planet" and that has to be the most retarded, capeshit piece of lore ever
>>
File: 20240620_190017.jpg (1.42 MB, 2237x2449)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB JPG
>>93935192
The blades of this hive tyrant are gal vorbak red with wild rider highlights
>>
>>93936496
Inquisition should just be it’s own army makes perfect sense to me
>>
>>93936448
No, it's just WHF shit.
>>
File: 1721044865657386m.jpg (150 KB, 969x1024)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
I'm asking again, are marines really that awful and boring? Surely there must be a marinefag model poster or two whose models even the grumpiest contrarian eldarfag likes? Thinking about starting a marine army.
>>
>>93936358
And you’ll be given wogs and trannies and pay out the ass every time GW wants to milk the player base
Enjoy your popularity, may you forever keep it
>>
>>93936508
>absolute madman
Says the guy painting faces. Thats no small effort anon. They look good.
>>
File: IMG_8700.jpg (623 KB, 1550x1899)
623 KB
623 KB JPG
>>93936483
I really feel like I just lack the experience right now, I started painting 8 months ago
Especially when it comes to paint consistency and brush loading

>>93936492
Yeah, I see, that will make things alot better, I only have nuln oil and agrax right now, I should look into biy color based shades

>>93936508
Thank you anon, I think I will varnish soon, really don’t know what else I should do now
>>
>>93936539
The only thing that matters is that you like your army. Any anon that doesn't like it is just text on a screen.
>>
>>93935428
Leagues of Votann are the biggest example of wasted space
>>
have you guys ever met a waacfag in the flesh
>>
File: IMG_4380.jpg (968 KB, 3485x1689)
968 KB
968 KB JPG
>>93936548
Faces are stupidly easy for salamander succesors anon. Just base Corvus black, wash with drakenhof nightshade, drybrush with administratum grey. Eyes are just a dot of Mephiston and then another dot of flash gitz and done.
>>
>>93935562
You just know
>>
>>93936572
I meet them every Thursday.
>>
>>93936518
I like to think that's because a single custode can use a level of strategic and tactical acumen to command whatever forces available to their fullest potential, all the while showing up to only the most hard-fought combat zones in an attempt to turn the tide.

However a GW writer will probably write a lore blurb that a single custode killed a million guardsmen on a flat open plain so what do I know
>>
>>93936539
I really enjoy painting this marine, he is pleasant to paint, nice structure, big enough etc
My army is IG tho, I really like tanks and artillery, but painting the super detailed and tiny cadian shock troopers makes me want to kys myself
>>
>>93936572
Go to any GW or LGS 40k night and 90% of them will be WAACfags. 9th edition and its consequences were a disaster
>>
>>93935278
>reminder that Imperators are over 1km tall
What's this from? Is it the accepted canon? It makes the stories where titans fight stupid because the other titans (including Warlords) are so much smaller in recent canon.
>>
File: image.jpg (1.68 MB, 3177x2192)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB JPG
>>93936572
Closest I've gotten was an Ultramarines player who built the WAACiest lists, even in crusade, but had no clue how to actually pilot them and would always be punished for how cagey he was.
I don't play against him anymore, it's just not fun to fight someone who doesn't engage in the game and would rather run away the whole time.
>>
>>93936572
I was one in my teens when I first played. No idea why my friends would continue to play against me, one of them would lose every single battle but he didn't seem to care too much. A true ork player
>>
>>93936536
Anon you should still read them, and liber chaotica. Theres mention Khornate grave tenders. Markers/monoliths marking great battles are important to khornate warbands and these guys travel the wastes and north tending to these sites and kill anyone who disturbs them as they're all fanatical elite warriors of khorne. Lots of cool tidbits in there like that
>>
>>93935879
Can Custodes even have sex?
>>
>>93936595
He also was the proud owner of a bikini bottom camo'ed land raider, apparently
>>
File: 4rsfnr29fha81.jpg (267 KB, 1242x1330)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>93936573
>>
>>93936466
Odd question but what do you think the red equivalent to that blue wash is? I'm still trying to find a decent one but most of them (imo) aren't very good. I honestly thought APs dark red wash would've been great but it's not too far from agrax / dark tone
>>
>>93936616
Yeah I think it's supposed to be AL which doesn't make sense because he's running named characters like calgar and gman in the same list as it
Like be reasonable no way is an AL land raider going to get anywhere near those two lmfao
>>
File: jack kekelson.jpg (13 KB, 280x210)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>93936595
>pilot
>>
Drybrushing metallics over black surfaces looks fantastic for close to zero effort required
>>
>>93936595
>tfw blue vs blue

How did that shoota squad go? Don't see them very often these days
>>
>>93936622
I am very sorry but I'm no Evil Sunz git. I can't help with red washes because I spit on those grots
>>
File: 1712495427430782.png (5 KB, 225x225)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>all of these anons who refuse to post their models because there is a risk (not really) of getting doxxed
>tfw ork bros constantly posting their very unique conversions without giving a fuck

One day one of us will get doxxed for it but i admire don't give a fuck attitude
>>
>>93936646
Poorly. Shootas are quite bad, so they just ended up sitting on an objective they advanced onto before getting crushed by some terminators the next turn.
>>
>>93936652
I'm not evil sunz but tbf not far off it. The quest for a red wash continues
>>
>>93936539
go back
>>
>>93936617
You never know when you need to stab a motherfucker.
>>
>>93936607
>Anon you should still read them, and liber chaotica.
No. It's still WHF shit that doesn't belong in 40k.
>>
>>93936536
That is demonstrably false.
>>
>>93936658
Ok lame-titties anon.
>>
Why is the Munitorum so fucking based?
>>
File: 1723128299581246.jpg (703 KB, 1137x1674)
703 KB
703 KB JPG
Orks were a lot more menacing loooking in the old black and white art. These guys do look like theyre crazed war obessed aliens who are also really into DIY gun smithing, bomb making and mech building.
>>
>>93936658
Don't care about being doxxed, what will you? Come over and play a game?
I'd like that.
>>
>>93936587
>9th edition was the problem
8th was full of BA smash captains + 32 guardsmen + knights in the same army.

I wasn't around for 7th but I'm sure it was just as bad.
>>
>>93936710
They’re bureaucrats so that’s objectively false.
>>
>>93936392
they NEED to have like 70% or some crazy shit revenue
fun fact, for $155 you can get 120 (one-hundred-twenty) almost unique fully kitbashable stargrave minis
>>
File: PXL_20240918_172822107.jpg (413 KB, 1089x1448)
413 KB
413 KB JPG
Feels good to be painting again
You guys working on/finished anything fun lately?
>>
File: 1650241799596.png (603 KB, 791x579)
603 KB
603 KB PNG
>>93936715
They can still be sinister looking but they'll never been sinister in the same way they are here
>>
>>93936698
If only

>>93936716
Given the time we are currently posting at I'd have to assume you are from the US, might take a while for me to come over for a game
>>
>>93936733
I think their last report had a 34% profit margin or something ridiculous.
>>
>>93936738
It will hit a cap (eventually). Unfortunately as its popularity grows so will the prices. Its forcing me to finish my pile of shame though so thats one upside.
>>
>>93936734
Still working on a trukk when I get the chance

That would great btw, what did you use for the helm and shoulders?
>>
>>93936715
Almost like orks got flanderized into being the goofy, so random, retard xenos.
>>
File: sly-sex.gif (311 KB, 220x205)
311 KB
311 KB GIF
>>93936716
>Oh yeah, you know where I play my games now? What're you gonna do about it? Come over and roll some dice with me? Perhaps next Thursday? 5pm? What army are you gonna bring? I'll bring my Orks.
>>
>>93936734
No pics but I've got stormboyz on the painting table.
>>
>>93936689
Anon the Warp and daemons are shared across both/ all three including AoS.
Same gods, the insights of what happens within it is shared across both.
And again Relams of Chaos were written for BOTH 40k and fantasy. Plenty of 40k stuff in them
>>
File: 1468595644.png (1.28 MB, 750x960)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>93936750
>>
>>93936766
When did they reduce the maximum cap of 30 boyz to a squad?
>>
File: image0.jpg (40 KB, 554x554)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>93936658
I'm not really into posting models anymore because associating myself with this place has become embarrassing, but finding greener pastures is proving itself to be difficult.
>>
>>93936671
How can I go back when I never went? Why are eldarfags like this
>>
>>93936766
>30 boyz
I miss it so much bros...
>>
>>93936734
Still working on the typhon. I underestimated how long the second coat of green is taking.
>>
>>93936777
Maybe make some friends and show them your models
>>
>>93936748
Thanks anon and it's Tinny Tin from Vallejo
>>
>>93936783
Couldn't we take 20-30 stormboyz per squad at one point too?
>>
>>93936773
It was removed when mob rule was removed, in 9th edition.
>>
File: 1650241675983.png (285 KB, 395x567)
285 KB
285 KB PNG
>>93936749
>Get this right, Orks are a psykic field that changes reality, whatever they beleive to be true BECOMES TRUE
>Car wont work, tell them it does work and it will, gun is some pipes tied together
Its the worst
>>
so normal mortals can wear terminator armor, would it be possible to have a navigator in terminator armor
>>
>>93936791
Oh wow I've got that and when I used it it looked like complete shit. Definitely a skill issue on my part
>>
Hey what can I use for priming other than sprays? Its too cold and wet where I live. Are base paints with same name as sprays (wraithbone, grey seer, abbadon black etc) usable as primer?
>>
>>93936777
>greener pastures
I heard of this other website, reddit I think it's called, maybe try posting there instead?
>>
>>93936802
Just buy brush on primer. The base paint are not primer equivalents.
>>
>>93936798
They remade their game colour metallics and apparently the new ones are quite a bit different, i probably have the older one so it might just be a product issue
>>
>>93936802
Might be time for an airbrush. I know you're probably sick of hearing it but I'm about to cave in and get one, the weather here is just shit all the fucking time so I don't really have an option anymore
>>
>>93936796
There's nothing normal about Navigators.

>>93936716
What's the worse that can happen? You out yourself as a 4chan dweeb, too? You sure you want to do that?
>>
>>93936819
Could be it, I have the citadel equivalent (warplock bronze) which I don't mind. I'll have to try find the previous one if possible, I do have the newer formula
>>
Why can't Fabius Bile lead beastmen
>>
>>93936833
I openly browse 4chan at work, I am beyond caring.
>>
>>93936734
Darkmech hag titties...
>>
>>93936835
They're inferior to his new men of course. Bill only works with quality ingredients.
>>
File: P_20240919_182600_1.jpg (666 KB, 2380x1644)
666 KB
666 KB JPG
>>93936734
I've been painting my Repentia. I thought they were pretty much ready but these photos have shown some issues I should fix.
>>
>>93936841
But he literally uses beastmen in his books
>>
Ever sprayed varnish at your window, close the window too early and get a coughing fit?
The plastic crack is going to make me die young.
>>
>>93936849
I haven't varnished anything yet
>>
I finished battle sisters and I'm disappointed that anon lied to me about a pegging route
>>
>>93936803
No, its horrible and hugboxxy and I hate the rotating nature of it.
>>
File: 1726598196025628.jpg (68 KB, 1075x320)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>93936658
Post cool nids
>>
>>93936860
gurofag
>>
>>93936868
Well you'd fit in there better than here.
>>
>>93936845
I dont know if its just the poor lighting but they look a little dull, like they could do with another round of highlights to push the contrast on them
They look well painted but just a bit flat if you get my meaning
>>
>>93936873
I haven't painted a nid in 2 decades anon, I still have a few old 3rd ed models lying around somewhere too
>>
>>93936860
Did you enjoy the game though? Was the porn any good?
>>
>>93936860
The VR game or the trainer game?
>>
>>93936733
>for $155 you can get 120 (one-hundred-twenty) almost unique fully kitbashable stargrave minis
Wow! I don't care!
>>
>>93936876
Not really, I can be pretty critical of things and only hand out praise to something I want to, besides I don't want empty praise myself and I seek more than just empty exchange of pleasantries. Also it just moves too fast for me.
>>
are ork clans only a cosmetic choice?
>>
>>93936927
Ork Klanz are a way of life, anon.
>>
>>93936925
Thinking you're better than this cum encrusted hellhole is peak reddit behaviour though, you'd fit in just fine.
>>
>>93936878
Thanks, I do agree. I was supposed to add more shading on the skin and brighten the clothes with glazes but I grow weary. Probably continue tomorrow.
>>
>>93936925
Critique every model in this thread then please, we need more reviewanons
>>
Is grimdark narrator autistic? Whybdoes he sound like that?
>>
>>93936936
There is a reason there are so few people here from even 2020 is what I am trying to say.
>>
>>93935924
This is a pretty good book. Slog in the middle but definitely feels like the EC. Great representation of the whole reason they're total retards
>>
>>93936953
>Is a 40K loretube autistic.
Anon… I…
>>
>enter gay workcuck (formerly known as games workshop)
>hey man, you think i can just grab the free miniature of the month real quick and be back on my way
>sure thing, buddy. but if you take it you'll have to clip, assemble and paint it here :)
>give him a look that says "are you for fucking real bro"
>tell him i just came from work, i do not have the paint with me and i do not want to spend my time painting it there, just give it to me please
>no can do :)
>leave
and then they wonder why private discord groups are flourishing and nobody plays at their place
>>
>>93936962
Thanks for the tale, reddit
>>
>>93936947
Reviewing is pointless and retarded. What's the point grading a miniature on a scale when we have no idea how long they took, or what the goal was. If one anon paints 10 marines in 5 hours to play the game, and they are viewed 99% of the time from four feet away, there's no sense in comparing it to something painted in 200 hours for the purposes of taking a photo of it.
>>
>>93936962
>gets pissy when denied shitty gibs
Do americans really? Just buy a box poorfag.
>>
>>93936936
Says whom?
>>
>>93936983
You're giving off reddit vibes, anon. You sure you don't wanna try to be with your people?
>>
>>93936658
>all of these anons who refuse to post their models because there is a risk (not really) of getting doxxed
they don't own models but I doubt you do either with such a braindead post like this
>>
>>93936971
my name is sebastian though
and i am not lying and therefore not afraid to name-drop those motherfuckers, its the games workshop in düsseldorf
>>
>>93936927
Sorta, as it stands:

>evil sunz - kult of speed
>goffs - bully boyz
>snakebites - da big hunt
>>
>>93936986
>Just buy a box poorfag.
uhhhhhhhhhhh... no?
they say i can get a free mini each month
so fucking give it to me
you sound like a paypiggie
>>
>>93937005
You're probably right but I do own models anon
>>
File: 1713838564952804.jpg (126 KB, 512x490)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>93936994
Me. I said it. Try to keep up, anon.
>>
>>93937009
>german """person""" complaining that they don't get free gimmedats
lmao
classic
>>
>>93936962
>paint it too

I've only had to assemble them and that was it, fuck sitting there for however long and paint it, that's insanity
>>
Orkz or Tyranids for a first army? Kind of want something somewhat on the easy side in terms of painting while being fun to play/play against
>>
>>93937026
>hey, we offer this free item
>can i have it?
>no, get fucked gibsmedat LMAO
???
come the fuck on
>>
>>93937036
>can i have it?
>no,
But that isn't what he said is it, Hans?
>>
>>93937009
>german
I refuse to believe your name is Sebastian. This hunger for gibs to the extent that you piss and moan about it indicates a name that is a smidge more culturally enriched.
>>
>>93936983
it's supposed to be objective mongoloid
1 = your brain in painted miniature format
10 = golden demon winning
>>
>>93937015
what about dread mob
>>
File: GQ6bi_WaQAEnpAt.jpg (173 KB, 1023x906)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>
File: 8j4hgpgurbgb1.jpg (46 KB, 1125x713)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>Once my Horus Heresy is successful, all the 40,000 Warhammers shall be mine!
I got goosebumps bros
>>
>>93937080
Probably bad moons
>>
>>93937018
>Paypiggie
I have enough disposable income to do or buy whatever I want, which is a box of models once in a while. I have bought 2 boxes this year I think. Getting upset over not getting a free plastic soldier as a grown adult is embarrasing.
>>
What is the current mini of the month? I'd go and get it but I really couldn't be fucked dealing with the one dude who runs the local warhammer store, his autism is unreal
>>
>>93937120
>Getting upset over not getting a free plastic soldier as a grown adult is embarrasing.
they OWE me free miniatures
and im just gonna say, im gonna get them one way or another, thats all im saying
>>
File: 1723818906500181.jpg (202 KB, 998x415)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
What's your dream Versus box?
Any two factions, any one new model for each side to sell it.
>>
>>93937135
A pretty lame kruleboy, not even worth visiting the store over desu
Last 2 months were pretty cool though
>>
File: IMG_8703.jpg (969 KB, 2000x2275)
969 KB
969 KB JPG
Yeah, I am very happy with my results, left is the first mini I ever painted, right is what I did today
Thanks for all the anons that gave me advice
>>
File: 1456590160664.gif (295 KB, 285x299)
295 KB
295 KB GIF
>>93936658
>mfw I take seperate pictures for this place so that some inbred schizo won't find them with lens
>>
>>93937161
The first mini ever painted still looks really good though wtf
I kinda hit a pleataeu, I
>prime black
>drybrush white
>paint with base/contrast paints
It looks alright at tabletop distances but I wish I could be better
>>
>>93936962
You may have looked like a bum who'd just go and sell it on ebay as NOS for a few bucks.
>>
>>93935172
>>
>>93937140
Sisters of battle containing
a sister of mars (tech marine equivalent)
repentia with plasma
and sisters on bikes

vs

GSC with ambots, I don't care what else is in there
>>
>>93937138
>doesn't get gibs
>implies violence
Doesn't make you look good "Sebastian"
>>
>>93937175
You'll have to move past drybrushing and one coat paints if you want to improve
>>
File: Untitled.png (599 KB, 582x426)
599 KB
599 KB PNG
>>93937175
I followed Duncans guide for the Kriegsman, I also used the Vallejo game paint starter box for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY9XSeTEugE

While the marine, I just looked at pictures for inspiration and used the techniques I learned til now. I usually prime dark gray and then start painting, I never used contrast or speedpaints
>>
Post elf women
>>
>>93937188
ok ok you got me, fuck dude, my name's mohammed
happy?
>>
>>93937161
>tfw your first mini looks about the same as my current ones

That's quite a solid effort anon
>>
File: 20240306_224337.jpg (4.03 MB, 4640x3488)
4.03 MB
4.03 MB JPG
>>93937140
Csm vs admech, but my admech are traitors
>>
so i got a deal and got 2 of these kits.

do i build 2 tyrannofexes or 1 t-fex and 1 tervigon?
>>
>Paint 1 (one) Kroot
>Took me 2,5 hours
>Still got 23 to go
I'm going fucking insane bros
>>
>>93937224
It's a marathon, not a sprint
>>
>>93937208
Yes. Truth is based
>>
>>93937224
This is why, regardless of what /tg/ will try to make you think, most people do not wait for their entire army to be painted before they play.
>>
>>93937224
>paint one ork
>takes me a fucking day
>looks ordinary
>have over 100 to go

I'll get quicker over time but fuck me, what a slog
>>
>>93937140
Dark Eldar versus Ad Mech (or Dark Mech)
New Covens versus new Cybernetica Cohort
Battle of the Augmented.
>>
File: file.png (1.31 MB, 1000x1000)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>93937140
Eldar Wraithhost
>2x5 Wraithguard
>Spiritseer
>Wraithlord
>new plastic Wraithseer
vs Black Templars
>2x10 Crusaders
>2x5 Sword Brethren
>new Chaplain that isn't shit looking, hell just steal and slightly alter the new totally-not-a-chaplain from AoS, pic related
>>
>>93937221
2 tervigussies
>>
>>93936658
People don't post models when demanded because they are usually only demanded when someone drops an unpopular opinion and the other party demands painted models as a kind of credentialing ritual.

Then your only choices are: 1) don't post models and remain anon, or 2) post models and no matter how good or bad they me be, spend the next thread scrolling through replies that all nitpick every flaw in your painting, real or imagined.
>>
>>93937221
I'm always a fan of variety myself.
>>
File: 8v8j92.jpg (34 KB, 538x464)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>93937224
>play tyranid
>have to paint pretty much the exact same monopose termagant 80 times
>>
File: IMG_0101.jpg (916 KB, 2177x2069)
916 KB
916 KB JPG
>>93937161
High res picture, I am actually very proud, you can see that I didn't even bother scratching off the sprue gates on the Kriegsman
>>
>>93936845
Why are their bases so huge
>>
>>93937259
Base size creep is real 25mm holocaust is happening right beneath your nose.
>>
>>93937248
Tbf no one really picks out flaws in mine because they look quite shit so they don't see the point to it. If I was a better painter I'd suffer from being criticised but I'm not so no one gives a shit

I posted models when someone asked me to but they NEVER responded to it so I just gave up
>>
File: 20240720_231547.jpg (2.06 MB, 3373x2103)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB JPG
>>93936873
Warbleghurglewarble
>>
File: cube.png (33 KB, 579x369)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>93936253
>how bright should my edge highlights be
sadly your mind has already been poisoned by hobbylets, it's over, billions must add chunky highlights on every edge of their model no drybrush
>>
File: IMG_0105.jpg (1.65 MB, 2657x3649)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB JPG
>>93937268
I dunno, I think he is fine
>>
>>93936983
Holy shit you faggot, that's the purpose of a REVIEW, it's supposed to be objective. If someone speedpaints a marine he won't expect it to be rated 10/10 you dumb mongoloid. Go back to plebbit or wherever you want a backpatting hugbox
>>
>>93937279
"Here's my speed painted marine"
5/10 it's speed painted

THANK YOU TAUTOLOGY REVIEW ANON
>>
>>93937278
why do people have middle ages sword in 40,000 bc space warfare
>>
>>93937291
Rule of cool, sometimes you just gotta stab a guy
>>
>>93937285
I should just start mass replying every model post with "5/10 Great start. Keep working on improving."
>>
>>93937291
It’s a future sword.
>>
>>93937140
Space marines with primaris centurions
Vs
Fallen with updated plastic sculpts
>>
>>93937297
would probably be an improvement for this place.
>>
>>93937291
So long as there are men, there will be men who need a good stabbing.
>>
>>93937291
If you played Darktide as a Veteran with a power sword before it was nerfed, it makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>93937291
Because some times you need them.
>>
File: RAISE THE COUNT.png (192 KB, 412x355)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
>>93937100
>>
Has anyone painted /theirguy/ from space marine 2 yet?
>>
>>93936873
wasn't there an anon with monarch butterfly patterned nids?
>>
>>93937285
read his last post
>>93931461
He gave fairly objective evaluations and provided some basic feedback on how every rated mini could be improved. I'm sorry you're so fragile you think you have to learn the history of how the mini came to be when rating it
>>
>>93937334
Think that poster toned it down a little bit since the other day. Seemed much better than straight up abuse like last time
>>
>>93937291
What a stupid question to axe
>>
>>93937327
You've got it ass backwards, friendo. Space Moraine Dos is for making your existing dudes in.
>>
>>93937140
Updated nuscale Grey Knights vs a new range of undivided daemons.
>>
>>93937347
There were a few of us reviewing. I was not the guy just linked, but I did give a similarly styled review for only the first half of a thread
>>
>>93935695
PINK pink? Don't think so. There are a few purple ones though.
>>
File: hbvscb.png (759 KB, 680x680)
759 KB
759 KB PNG
>>93937140
Gretchin Revolutionary Committee vs Imperator-class Titan. Grot new model is a leader, Imperator is a new model in hard plastic.
>>
>>93937408
>Most imbalanced points in a box ever made
>800 points of Grots versus 5000 points of titan
>Grots always win every game
>>
>>93937264
Is that the one that ate Yvraine
>>
>>93937408
>Imperator-class Titan
that's a 15 metre tall model, sir
>>
File: collagebig.jpg (3.8 MB, 4000x3000)
3.8 MB
3.8 MB JPG
>>93936658
Am I missing something? I post my models here all the time.
>>
>>93937434
anon with the smoothest base rims known to man. I respect that
>>
File: Emperor's Scythes.png (756 KB, 804x585)
756 KB
756 KB PNG
>>93935695
Emperor's Scythes' are the closest you get.
>>
>>93937443
>Emperor's Scythes'
Weren't those black and yellow though?
Or am I confusing them for something else?
>>
>>93937456
Scythes of the Emperor
>>
>>93937434
That anon is mentally challenged.
Fantastic models, by the way.
>>
>>93937456
That's the Scythes of the Emperor. They're two separate chapters.
>>
>>93937434
>Those Bladeguard
Very nice. Now I feel foolish for going with blues with blacks.
>>
>>93937327
Nah but I should I just made a technicolor abomination after I found out leadbelcher was locked behind a 40 dollar "dlc" so I couldn't make silver skulls. So I said fuck it and made every piece of armor a different color.
>>
>>93937466
>>93937472
That's stupid. What's next, the Wolves from Space and the Angels of Blood?
>>
>>93937476
Bluish teal with black can work well.
>>
>>93937505
Orange and teal or bust
>>
>>93937503
Ngl angels of blood actually fucks as a chapter name.
>>
>>93937466
>>93937472
Oh yeah, I remember now.
God that is dumb.
>>
>>93937503
>Angels of Blood
That would totally fit in. Almost there with the chapter named Angels Sanguine.
>>
File: 20240919_174717.jpg (265 KB, 963x959)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>>93936734
Finished my first deathwatch veteran finally, I expect the full kill team is going to take me at least a couple weeks at this point.
>>
>>93937524
What about "Wolves of Space" and "Angels of Dark"?
>>
File: 20240905_211359.jpg (668 KB, 1386x1868)
668 KB
668 KB JPG
>>93936734
Finished up this guy.
Working on some sword brethern now.
>>
So do Imperials not love their kids? Read another short story where a father used his child as a human shield to soak up lasgun fire and I now that I think about it, I've never actually seen an Imperial parent, low or high born, show any care for their children.
>>
>>93937555
Watchers of Death
Templar Blacks
Escaliers Grisaille
Angel Bloods
Angel Darks
Canis Astartes
Mariners Ultra
Scars of White
Guarded Ravens
Hand of Iron
Fist Imperial
Der Salaman
>>
>>93937555
Not so much but I do kinda like "fire lizards"
>>
Wolves of Luna also goes hard
>>
>>93937578
In the gaunt’s ghosts books there’s a fair number that care about their kids. Like the one noble from vervunhive.
>>
>>93937578
A lot of children are raised by the state in communal group homes to alleviate the parents to work their 16 hour days. It varies from world to world of course, but the vast majority of Imperial live in hive cities.
>>
Mob of Dread
Tide of Green
Horde of War
Speed Kult
Snaggas of Beasts
Boyz who Bully
>>
>>93936335
Think about honor in terms of WW2 Japanese honor, the kind of honor that kills civilians and bayonets babies but fights to the death instead of ever surrendering.
>>
>>93937578
First, low empathy society. Loving others is considered near heretical on many worlds because it detracts from the love you should be giving to the Emperor.

Second, kids die very young, so they couldn't afford to invest much emotion in them. The median life span across the Imperium is only something like 21. 40k also bases a lot of its culture around bad history memes, and it's a meme that pre-modern people did not love their children. This is mostly because the only historical records that survive are from nobles, who saw their kids as expendable tools and extensions of their own power, much like richfags do today. WFB actually gets it right where commoners definitely do get attached to their children.

Third, on many planets such as Cadia or Krieg, parents don't even raise children, it's done by the state.
>>
Bearers of the Word and Sons of the Thousand go hard as fuck too.
>>
Heart of the Black Kabal
Flesh of the Prophets
Strife of Cults
>>
>>93937608
It should be da hunt of big
>>
>haven't played since early 9th
>Check out how GKs changed
>All there fucking melee weapons are gone for just 1 single melee
>Psyker phase is gone
So are tsons and GKs just completely fucking gone without psyker phase? Why the fuck would they remove such a big thing for some armies
>>
What's a decent matt black spray can? I don't want to full for the chaos black ruse again
>>
>>93937619
True but I thought that sounded stupid

Anyway,
Skullz of Deff
Moonz who iz Bad
Goffs
Bitas of Snakes
Axes of Blood
Sunz of Evil
>>
>>93937624
TSons sorta got a pseudo-psychic phase with their army ability.
>>
>>93937626
Rustoleum matte black primer like 4 bucks at Walmart
>>
File: Silence.jpg (1.56 MB, 4208x1066)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB JPG
>>93937140
Sisters of Silence vs Chaos Cultists and Daemons.
Cultists get a new rogue psyker possessed by a daemon that's become a warp conduit.
Sisters get pretty much everything new.
>Pic very much related
>>
>>93937640
I'll have to go to my local hardware chain here, they might have it. No Walmart in this country unfortunately
>>
>>93937596
16 work days would be considered paradisaical by many Imperials.
>>
>>93937140
Eldar vs orks. Fuck this imperium bullshit for at least one edition. I know they do it to sell boxes but fuck anything but more space marines
>>
>>93937662
And it would seem crushingly brutal to "many" more. The galaxy is a big place.
>>
are black templars fun to play?
>>
>>93937584
>Der Salaman
Kek
>>
>>93937140
GSC vs Votann, with the added benefit that votann's wave 2 focuses more on the mining aspect of the faction.
Miners vs miners in a battle for the caves would be so fucking sweet.
>>
>>93937679
Yeah.
>>
>>93937671
Yeah, but there are averages, and the average across the million worlds of the Imperium is 20 hours. Sure, some planets work less and some planets work more, but the vast majority are working 20 hours for every standard Terran day. This is backed up by other sources like the Calgar comic stating that Macragge was considered to be one of the best worlds in the Imperium for its 14 hour workdays and average life span in the mid 30s.
>>
>>93937644
>Power axes and heavy armor
>Cyborg war dog handlers
>Gas masked flamer units
>HQ with a flamer and power fist wearing a leather dress armor
Do/did they ever have any of these in the TT because I've only ever seen their models with bolters.
>>
File: 1705358973187046.jpg (7 KB, 250x250)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>93936658
I used to post my models but people here piss and shit themselves whenever they see 30k models being used in a 40k iron warriors army.
>>
>>93937640
Is this the one btw?
>>
>chaos 'crons
Vash'tard corrupts them by offering them his knowledge of STUFF to get what they want like bodies or whatever.
>chaos tyranids
Genestealer cult infects chaos cult and subverts them from within.
>chaos tau
Gay, tau are lame.

Chaos aliens work best if you created a whole new alien race like the Yu'vath who worship chaos, but they'd have to have a new spin on chaos and not just be like "we like the big four and supply crystal weapons to CSM". In a certain sense, since even chaos humans are xenophobic, it would make more sense if Chaos Aliens were like Fimir or beastmans and hated humans and wanted to take their place as the children of chaos.
>>
>>93937697
I'd probably do that if I was playing emperors children, the 40k lucius is one of the worst models of all time imo, the 30k one looks great
>>
>>93937665
Emperor's Children vs. Eldar is the best I can do.
>>
>>93937697
30k shit doesn't belong in 40k. Simple as.
It's called 30k shit for a reason.
>>
File: download (17).jpg (6 KB, 225x225)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>93937700
This
>>
>>93937694
It really amuses me how bad GW’s writers are. A 20 hour workday 7 days a week would kill you within months at best and would leave no time for literally anything other than working. You’d work through your entire population in a matter of years even if there’s a shitload of unemployed peoples shitting out kids in the underhive.
>>
>>93937718
The most LBGT friendly match up, that wouldn't surprise me desu, although would dark eldar be a better fit instead of eldar?
>>
friend wants to get into 40k as a secondary and doesn't want to watch youtubers, what are some good starter books to recommend him
>>
>>93937734
It's why people either ignore it or go with the birthfactory/vitaewomb headcanon.
>>
>>93937748
Is the lore in the rulebook any good?
>>
File: Aeldari types.jpg (2.09 MB, 2850x4035)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB JPG
>>93937704
Chaos Eldar soon.
>>
>>93937761
I offered him to skim my codices but he wanted novels
>>
File: 1726199606734857.png (128 KB, 483x442)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
Why are GW using these talmudic tactics where they are trying to normalize 3 mans instead of providing the standard 5 mans and still charging 5 man prices for 3 man boxes.
>>
>>93937744
A haemonculi refresh vs. Emp's Chi so you can have Fabby in there against his favorite aliens? No, that wouldn't be possible.
>>
>>93937748
Are there any like Black Library short story anthology collections? Something that has just like a sampling of all the different types stories and imperial factions and maybe a Xenos perspective or two?
>>
File: IMG_4988.jpg (3.08 MB, 3606x2808)
3.08 MB
3.08 MB JPG
>>93937783
Corporate Greed.
>>
>>93937791
Fabius Bile v Rakarth would be insanely cool. Even better if they get a tie-ins novel like Gene father or something
>>
>>93937734
It's like how in old Warhammer Fantasy Lore, each peasant in Bretonnia was supposed to give 90% of their harvest to the knights and keep only 10% to survive to next harvest. Those peasants must have had some pretty fucking big fields.
>>
>>93937695
They have only one sprue of five girls with flamers, bolters or swords.
They are in desperate need of additional kits.
>>
>>93937792
Several. I think Gw stores even had some they were given long away for free a few months ag9.
>>
Emperor's Children are honorary Eldar.
World Eaters are honorary Orks.
Thousand Sons are honorary Necrons.
Death Guard are honorary Tyranids.
Iron Warriors are honorary Votann.
Word Bearers are honorary Genestealer Cults.
Night Lords are honorary Dark Eldar.
Black Legion are honorary Tau.
Alpha Legion are honorary Harlequins.
>>
>>93937828
You're an honorary homo sapien on the basis you're only the former
>>
>>93937828
And you my friend, are an honorary retard.
>>
>>93935647
>>93935210
Gal Vorbak, as much as I like is almost purple. Not just dark red.
>>
>>93937841
I'm actually a homo erectus
>>
>>93937858
I'm about to be homo erectus if you keep it up big guy
>>
>>93936592
>>93935278
They're 50m officially. Maybe 70, give or take a little.
>>
>>93937915
That’s the warmaster titan, the emperor titan has to be between 300 and 600 meters, considering how tall a cathedrale is
>>
>>93937765
>Chaos Eldar soon.
Never happening, just like exodites.
>>
>>93937783
Shrinkflation b wild, yo.
>>
>>93937765
Humans are the only ones who can fall to chaos in 40k.
>>
>>93937783
because people will keep paying no matter what
>>
File: Imperator.jpg (46 KB, 554x554)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>93938055
>has to be
Not really. The Epic model is aboit twice the height of a Warlord, cathedral included. Remember, the cathedral isn't actually a cathedral, it's just dress up for the megastructure housing guns, sensory equipments, comms, etc. It's not that big. Wuite small, honestly.
>>
>>93937783
Because they know people will pay for it anyway.
>>
>>93937783
Just 3D print that shit
>>
>>93937140
Sons of the Phoenix lead by Clonegrim vs Emperor's Children lead by Fulgrim. It's gay and cringe but I want it.
>>
>>93937626
Gw spray is definitely overpriced but I've never had an issue with chaos black even once. Rustoleum is good, I've had good luck with cheap store brands but you need to test them to see if they'll dry tacky or too thick
>>
File: bcht5kn4c7wb1.png (892 KB, 7204x2955)
892 KB
892 KB PNG
>>93938116
This is correct.
However, this is not correct
>average base human, 1.70m
a manlet made this chart
>>
>>93938176
These all look a bit too big to me. Proportionally it doesn't make sense for the human to be that small next to the Knight. We see things on those models humans are meant to directly interact with and they wouldn't make sense if thwy were that small next to the robot.
>>
>>93937697
I think that can be cool if you do some work to tie them into the current line.
>>
>>93938176
>imperator titan is just 60 meters tall
A lame-o faggot made this chart.
Space Marine 2 did the right choice of making the Imperator titan 1000 meters tall. >>93935278
>>
File: 588114.jpg (965 KB, 7381x1669)
965 KB
965 KB JPG
>>93938208
Even the models agree
>>
>>93938208
>These all look a bit too big to me.
Yeah, I agree.
I think they should all be 50% smaller.
>>
File: 588123.jpg (988 KB, 3946x3529)
988 KB
988 KB JPG
>>93938220
>>
Well I bit the bullet and just ordered the firestrike turret and librarian online. I finally (technically) own everything on this list. Now I just need to start looking for paints.
>>
>>93938238
Don't care, still lame and gay.
SM2 did the right choice.
>>
>>93938239
If you are a complete newbie and don't have any paints yet I highly recommend getting the warpaints fanatic set, they are golden, army painter really did something good here and I usually do not praise their products, they are pretty hit and miss.
>>
>>93938208
Imperator titan should be at best 15 meters tall, even with its fortress.
>>
>>93938245
Thanks! Thats a big help. Do you recommend getting paint thinner or should I just use water?
>>
>>93938260
Get a wash bottle from amazon and fill it with distilled water from your dryer.
>>
>>93938245
>>93938239
Seconding fanatics, was very cynical of them but I've loved all of the stuff I've tried out of the mega set. The silver, soft tone and rust are going to be mainstays in my regular paint rotation
>>
File: 850.jpg (38 KB, 540x507)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>93938239
>no phobos chaplain, phobos bladeguard veterans or phobos assault intercessors
Ngmi
>>
>>93938239
>invader ATV
>Firestrike servo turret
Why?
>>
>>93938239
Needs a dreadnought
>>
>>93938279
Lol im planning on making them Necropolis Hawks so I just grabbed what felt right fir close range urban combat. The assault dudes are the mainline backed up by the big guns while the sneaky guys take the flanks.
>>
>>93938306
my dude, scratch the invader ATV and the Firestrike servo turret and get a ballistus dreadnought
>>
>>93936592
its the Imperator from Space Marine II which is considered by GW to be canon.
>>
>>93938291
They felt more appropriate for a chapter dedicated to fast urban combat. Also I thought the atv was funny and it ended up being the first model I bought a few years ago.
>>
>>93938306
I'd suggest leaving the arms and legs separate while painting this scheme as a beginner. Getting white and yellow to a good coverage over black is a pain if you don't do it often
>>
>>93938317
>liking the ATV
this is the same kinda guy who uses his Rogal Dorn to abduct models
>>
>>93938318
Too late, I'll manage some how though. I already know it's not going to be pretty.
>>
>>93938325
How can you not like it? It's hilarious. Look how close the turrets is to the drivers head. Or those front facing bolters that can't be aimed.
>>
>>93938312
I might grab that eventually but for now I'm happy with what I've bought.
>>
>>93938245
>>93938277
You guys are braver than me. Got burned so many times on their old paint I can't bring myself to even give that stuff a shot.
>>
>>93938340
True, I am now sad it did not make an apperance in space marine 2
>>
>>93938348
Did you also not like the speedpaints 2.0 ?
>>
anyone have any art examples of chaos glowing/fiery halos? I wanted to try out an osl effect sculpting a flaming halo and having it 'float' above the head with some wire, but it's for a chaos model and I thnk that's too 'emperor-ey' , maybe a green flame or sculpting some kind of floating chaos mark? any inspo pics are appreciated
>>
>>93938348
I never found another product that AP makes to tell other human beings about, fanatic is very nice though. If you want to try something and definitely find a use for it, their new soft tone is lovely
>>
>>93938356
No idea never tried it.
Was already invested in the couple of contrast paints I use didn't see the need to buy the same stuff
>>
>>93938364
This is such a specific thing that you're going to have a tough time finding references
>>
>>93938370
I still have like 2 pots of seraphim sepia to burn before I'm on the lookout for that.
When GW changed the wash formula I bought all I could find along with agrax earthshade
>>
>>93937783
To get games back to having a lower model count without reducing their bottom line
>>
File: 6134613.jpg (40 KB, 897x509)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>no subs on Tithes
Wish me luck, bros. I can never fucking understand those people.
>>
>>93937224
Instead of lamenting the time, you should cherish it. Use that time to catch up on podcasts or check through some of your favorite bands releases for new albums. This hobby is only a race if you are rushing yourself.
>>
>>93938167
Oh I just want a matte black spray, not a fan of going over the vehicle AGAIN with matte black paint. There's nothing wrong with it it's just too glossy for my liking
>>
>>93937161
Very tidy for first mini ever, good shit anon. Hope you keep having fun
>>
>>93938295
I honestly have no interest in the new primaris dreads. I really wanted to get an old boxy one but the store owner warned me they're likely to get sent to legends soon.
>>
>Rain all this week
>Had a dry day yesterday finally
>Went and primed models after work since more rain was on the forecast
>They look different than the ones I had done previously with the same primer
Uh oh.
Was using Chaos Black a mistake?
>>
>>93938348
>get several of their old coloured metallic range
>all fucking awful
>turns out the metallic black is great for drybrushing

The only use it has, it legit came out of the dropper bottle like a big pile of shit. I see they updated those as well but I'm not going back there
>>
File: s-l1200.jpg (89 KB, 613x1200)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>93938448
If you're going to spray over top anyways, why not pick up a can of good matte varnish. Testors is normally ill suited for our hobby but their dullcote performs perfectly every time. Means you can use whatever paints you like regardless of finish and at the very end you can tie them all together
>>
>>93938432
No one here listens to music anon
>>
>>93938486
Oh OK I didn't realise it was possible to varnish something and then go over it with paint, I assumed it created some horrendous hydrophobic surface that nothing adhered to
>>
File: Chaplaindread.jpg (234 KB, 719x710)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
>>93938468
Legends only matters if you're playing in a big Grand Tourney. If you're playing with friends or friendly pickup games then usually noone cares. I say get the boxy boys you love while you can and if you want to do big tourney stuff later you can worry about that then.
>>
File: 1482621114998.png (148 KB, 327x338)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
>>93938401
>>
What's your optimal weather for painting?
It's been really hot and I can't force myself to
>>
>>93938487
Not true, I listen to interpretations of ancient sumerian songs all the time.
>>
>>93938470
Probably either too humid from the rain the days before or you may have subconsciously sprayed slightly more or less than your previous models
>>
>>93938506
Wish I could paint checkers like that
>>
>>93938510
I paint indoors retard
>>
>>93938506
Oh really? That's good to know. Is it okay to run them with primaris stuff or is there some weird gw ruling like with rhinos? I've been trying to think of an excuse for one to be rocking around with a primaris chapter.
>>
>>93938506
Damn that flat dread is carried hard by the weathering.
>>
>>93938487
You should fix that
https://youtu.be/s2ij8DTik1c?si=c1uPBKWYUM4MI8ZT
>>
Took a week off, did the next episode of the tithes come our or something?
>>
>>93938496
Nah varnish is just paint with no pigment in it, you can paint easily
>>
>>93938528
No
>>
>>93938526
people already parroting the reviewanon lmao
>>
>>93938551
NTA but tbf it is a lot of weathering, it does look great but it's a bit much for me personally
>>
>>93938448
Honestly you should anyways
I paint black templar and that's always my first step. Need to make sure I didn't miss a spot with primer and some black paints are more black than others even after varnishing to the same finish.
>>
File: 1721748381977160.png (1.98 MB, 776x1285)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB PNG
I fucking love chaplains
>>
>>93938559
That is true but that guy used the exact same words reviewanon from last thread used to describe some other lamentits minis.
>>
>>93938564
>some black paints are more black than others
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTme7k5sV-o
>>
>>93938470
Who cares, as long as the details aren't clogged you're gonna paint over it anyways.
>>
>>93938517
Just takes time, anon you'll get there.
>>93938524
There's not really any weird ruling conflicts using the dreadnoughts I run.
>>93938526
That's half the reason I do it lmao
>>
File: kdktI0.gif (1.73 MB, 320x474)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB GIF
>>93938431
wait
https://gofile.io/d/qYbyLu
>>
>>93938524
That's only true with gloss varnish. If you get matte varnish, then you're good.
>>
>>93938570
I take it you haven't finished the campaign yet
>>
>>93938592
Meant to respond to this >>93938496
>>
File: Judicar.jpg (209 KB, 720x711)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>>93938570
They are kino without a doubt
>>
File: IMG_8708.jpg (1.69 MB, 3652x2875)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB JPG
>there’s people that prefer the old sentinel over the new sentinel
I don’t get it
>>
>>93938598
Doesn't matter. He looks cool as FUCK
>>
>>93938625
I bought six of them right before they announced the guard refresh.
Im fucking pissed.
>>
>>93938625
>You vs the guy she tells you to not worry about
>>
>>93938625
I think both are cool in their own merits. Having a few of both would make for an interesting looking force
>>
>>93938625
What's the melee potential like on the newer ones? Seeing a walker with a chainsword is exciting
>>
>>93938625
Old good, new bad
Simple as
>>
why is Cawl and GW afraid of giving me jetbikes in 40k
I can be trusted with them I promise please can I have jetbikes
>>
>>93938506
Kino
>>
>>93938657
Proxy outriders with javelins
>>
>>93938653
To be fair, GW somehow achieves to make some old bad new good kits, like the fire warriors in 2016 I think, or the dark eldar kabalite warriors in 2010
>>
>>93938657
Can't speak for everyone, but if you threw 30k bikes on short flightstands so they were at least slightly closer in height to the outriders, I certainly wouldn't complain about them having a place in your army
>>
>>93938625
I've always disliked how the old armoured sentinel has windshield wipers that wouldn't be able to move.
>>
>>93938570
I do like them too, but fuck that one in particular.
>>
>>93938598
Leandros did nothing wrong.
>>
>>93938657
Play eldar
>>
File: 20211214_184807.jpg (345 KB, 998x998)
345 KB
345 KB JPG
>>93938625
the older ones looks more agile, imo. I admit that they're definitely front-heavy looking - the cockpit should have a counterweight. Still make nice scout sentinels, thought.

New sentinels the balance problem, and also the chainsaw isn't an afterthought awkwardly glued onto the hull to accommodate an an old gimmick from Codex: Catachans.
>>
>>93938700
He did everything wrong.
And realistically it would've been found out what happened to Titus. Which would land him onto a penance crusade very fast.
>>
>>93938578
If I paint it to be raven guard can I still run it with my boys who are a successor chapter?
>>
>>93938625
Old one looks like those from return of the jedi, I like that
>>
>>93938702
The vehicles are the only things that tempt me from the eldar range. Oops all jetbikes, oops all grav tanks, or oops all airplanes sounds like a blast to paint
>>
>>93938625
New one is too big and rounded
>>
>>93938739
I don't think anyone would have an issue with that, I personally would do the model in hawks scheme and then maybe make one of the arms raven guard to call back to his original chapter
>>
>>93938570
Chaplains are stupid but skull helmets are cool.
>>
>>93938625
The old sentinel is more squared and industrial
the new one is sleeker, like it was meant to run alongside an admech's dunecrawler rather than the imperial guard's leman russ
>>
File: 1680932211317426.jpg (238 KB, 1080x1076)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>93937783
>talmudic tactics
>>
>>93938715
>>93938700
Why did he become a Chaplain anyways? I never read up on them but did him being very stiff and relying on the codex but emotional and going to the inquisition cause it to happen as a punishment? It also felt like both in the beginning and the end of SM2, he was helping Titus out but was giving him the stink eye at the same time. It was weird.
>>
What's the coolest, non-god aligned chaos legion/ warband?
>>
>>93938783
Sons of malice
>>
>>93938783
Red corsairs
>>
>>93938779
Creative director said some 40k shit about how it was a point to refine him being a nark and stickler into a good nark and stickler
>>
>>93938783
Night lords if you are a fan of conversions and blue red corsairs if you're not
>>
>>93938713
>Still make nice scout sentinels
You need to rebase them tho
>>
>>93938758
Oh that's a good idea. Thanks anon
>>
File: Word-Bearer-1.jpg (956 KB, 1464x1920)
956 KB
956 KB JPG
>>93938783
Word bearers
What's the point or going chaos if you aren't going balls deep?
>>
>>93938783
Red Corsairs
>>
>>93938787
Sons of Malice are aligned with Malice anon.
>>
File: 432624564756.jpg (23 KB, 302x287)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>93938590
Thanks, king.
Fuck the Munitorum.
>>
File: phil-moss-philmossabaddon.jpg (866 KB, 1920x2476)
866 KB
866 KB JPG
Oh shit it's Abaddon the Despoiler, the one and only Warmaster of the Imperium Nihilus!
>>
>>93938851
Well I didn't vote for him.
>>
>>93938851
he forgot about the thing
>>
>>93935323
chaos eldar would be cool tho bc it's diametrically opposed to their way of life
>>
>>93938856
You don't vote for warmasters.
>>
File: 53216236.png (626 KB, 941x572)
626 KB
626 KB PNG
>>93938851
Why does he have arms?
>>
>>93938868
Nothing involving the Eldar is cool.
>>
File: 20220617_162602.png (809 KB, 644x838)
809 KB
809 KB PNG
>>93938851
abadibidedespili wammimpinihili? neva 'eard uv him
>>
>>93938851
That right there is a feller who isn't corrupted by chaos and just uses it as a tool to further his own goals, yup yes siree
>>
>>93938868
>still no chaos eldar
>still no chaos orks
>still no chaos tau
Its a sin
>>
>>93938851
Patrick looks like he has so much fun there
>>
>>93938889
>ahbad..
>aehbadduh..
>abababad..
>..Big angry fella
>>
>>93938881
Why did you have to post that? Now I have to go rub one out.
>>
>>93938903
A Bad 'Un
>>
>>93938851
So is Abaddon like cool, or is he a fuckin dildo? I can't decide.
>>
>>93938896
Why would Khorne ever accept a bunch of losers who got his son shattered?
>>
>>93938896
We don't need them.
Convert your own, lazy ass.
>>
>>93938806
Fuck I was hoping it would be cheaper. Silly me. I should have bought it when I had the chance. I had a 10% discount at my LGS.
>>
>>93938851
ohnononono
look at his tiny hand
abaddon the deshriveled
claw on the right to compensate for his tiny left grabber
>>
>>93938885
seethe stupid monkeigh
>>93938896
awesome
>>93938909
kinda both? he's cooler in the heresy
>>
>>93938851
If I had a dollar for every chaos character with a big claw hand with an inbuilt gun, I'd be able to purchase a medium-sized energy drink.
>>
>>93938896
>chaos tau
Their souls suck to hard to make it profitable
>chaos orks
It can happen but they tend to get killed for being unorky
>chaos eldar
Will never happen because eldar sell like shit
>>
So, why haven't the Tau allied themselves with the Eldar yet?
>>
File: CUTEST AND BBEST.gif (165 KB, 400x450)
165 KB
165 KB GIF
Summer 2025, summer of chaos

June Emperor's children
July Death guard
August World eaters
September Thousand Sons

Each one will get their own new units they're lacking and the Girlyman will meet the other girlyman in battle
>>
>>93938946
Because even the Tau see nothing of worth in the Eldar.
>>
>>93938956
You forgot to mention that Clonegrim will be released in june alongside Fulgrim and EC since SM need their equal attention cake too
>>
>>93938946
The tau only ally with races weaker than them so they can control them.
>>
>>93938956
Female space marines will also be released, it will be written in lore that the Primaris procedure lets space marines pick their sex and we get curvy female space marines with boob armor.
>>
>>93938946
the tau could never control the eldar
>>
File: a9yYz1L_460s.jpg (49 KB, 460x562)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
I wish they'd tease some of the new plastic Krieg stuff
>>
File: 1716514408522305.jpg (158 KB, 1079x1295)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>93938987
and cocks yea
>>
>>93938956
We also get female space marines and people pretend that there was never a lore reason why space marines are all male to go along side the female custodes.
>>
what do i play if i’m trans
>>
>>93938941
Dark Eldar are already Chaos Eldar
>>
>>93939018
Tyranids
>>
>>93939018
eldar or custodes
>>
>>93939022
Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8
>>
>>93938956
Female orks in april you heard it here first. Stock up on boys people soon you'll only be fielding gals
>>
>>93939022
idiot. i would rather see eldar that willingly sell their souls to other chaos gods to avoid slaanesh
>>
>>93939018
Tyranids, then buy an ovipositor dildo
>>
>>93939018
Statistically?
Space Marines
But actually it's Sisters of Battle
>>
>>93939022
No they're not but they're about as unprofitable as chaos eldar would be
>>
>>93939040
As opposed to Eldar that willing sell other souls to the chaos gods to spare their own?
It's not worship, but it is certainly service to Chaos.
>>
>>93939018
whichever army sucking dicks will get you.
>>
>>93939058
>>93939058
>>93939058
>>
>>93939018
pick your favorite flavor of elf
>>
>>93939018
Ropes and ladders
>>
>>93939013
>We also get female space marines and people pretend that there was never a lore reason why space marines are all male
I know why they are all male.
I just don't care what the reason is because it's gay (lame) and homosexual anyway.
And homosexual shit doesn't belong in 40k.
>>
>>93939018
Russian roulette with a Glock
>>
>>93938956
>June Emperor's children
fake and gay, you're not getting emperor children until the end of the edition and these factions are getting only a very minimal amount of shit because a big deal of their new codex will be the inclusion of demon units
>>
>>93939018
depends
ftm sisters
mtf custodes
>>
>>93939053
They already liked the torture now they just have slaanesh holding a gun tontheir head saying "dont stop" and the deldar weren't planning on stopping anywho, remember the dark eldar were doing this shit before slaanesh was even born
>>
File: Spoiler Image (5 KB, 130x148)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>93938765
spoiler]SINDRI[/spoiler]
>>
>>93938779
He had a stick up his butt about the codex and you won't find many dudes that take the codex more seriously than UM chaplains. I think it fits.
>>
>>93938825
Is the series good so far? I'm debating whether it's worth the bother torrenting.
>>
>>93939644
The 1st episode was good because it was a sequel to Pariah Nexus.
The other 2 are pretty bad with some cool moments sprinkled in.
>torrenting
They're right there in the OP, all 3. Just click on them. Don't even need to download.
>>
>>93936873
You first.
>>
>>93935227
Chaos Genestealers have been a thing since 1e. Try again bozo.
>>
>>93938783
My heart will always be with the original Black Legion. Salty bitches who would never get over losing the Heresy and the death of Horus, they were rumored to be working with the Tyranids and may have even called them to the galaxy. They had hatred for every other legion and would kill on sight for the ass fucking they received upon reaching the Eye of Terror. They only worshipped the gods when they knew they'd get something out of it, scorned them the rest of the time, and even learned how to exorcise the daemons out of possessed marines. Much cooler than the current "diversity is our strength" marines.
>>
File: 1.jpg (3.82 MB, 4600x3500)
3.82 MB
3.82 MB JPG
>>93940104
And they're still a thing!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.