[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1726720945069693.jpg (108 KB, 600x1200)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
What are some power fantasy TTRPGs that really make the players into invincible gods that 99.999% of all beings in the world respect, fear, and cower in front of, right out of the gate?
5e, Pathfinder and other DnD based RPGs all make new/low level characters dogshit gutter trash that get raped and mutilated by goblins, I want to be able to completely annihilate and delete NPCs and enemies that aren't named characters effortlessly right as session 1 starts.
>play a high level campaign
Those never happen, I want the system to be made so players start far above and beyond commoner trash and only become more powerful.
>>
>>93935740
You're looking for Exalted.
>>
>>93935740
I know "Godbound" exists, but don't know anything about it beyond that.
>>
>>93935740
Aw, man, I love talking about games like this but you're a slop poster.
>>
>>93935740
Seconding Exalted. In-universe one of the main hurdles new exalts have to get past is realizing that their old mortal limitations are meaningless and that they can basically do anything so long as someone more powerful doesn't bother to stop them.
>>
>>93935965
Let's talk about it then, you and I.
>>
>>93936157
He's not here to discuss, just to shit up the place. Ignore him.
>>
Yep, pretty much Exalted if you're willing to deal with the crunch and Godbound if you're not. I've only played the latter, but it works for that style well enough. Has some balance issues but that's inevitable at this power level.
>>
>>93935740
Mage the Ascension can get pretty bonkers, depending on how much you want to limit your players with paradox. Maybe not session 1, but by session 3 you usually have minor deity level powers.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.