[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hxdhx6ce1rpd1.png (700 KB, 680x680)
700 KB
700 KB PNG
Tell /tg/ about the ways Warhammer 40,000 has changed and positively impacted your life. Have you made new friends at the LGS? Learned important skills working on your models? Found a new love for literature through exciting Black Library novels?
>>
>>93936613
Did you miss the general? Lots of 40k players to put your surveypost to there.
>>
Every second thread has been a 40k thread for the last 14 hours. All of them spam. Get a fucking life already
>>
The main benefit of Warhammer 40k was it kept my childhood friend group together and still hanging out despite all of us falling into different cliques as we got older.
>>
>>93936654
That's genuinely great.
>>
>>93936627
>>93936653
The board needs MORE threads, not less threads. Instead of bitching about threads other people are making, make your own threads.
>>
>>93936627
/40kg/ is ran by a janitor who bans you for making new threads because he didn’t make it
>>
>>93936613
I started to run RPGs. My first was Deathwatch, which I ran as a sideshow, then I convinced the entire group to switch to DH2.
>>
>>93936685
The board needs GOOD threads, not brainless faggotry sludge.
>>
>>93936685
The board needs exactly zero more brainless 40kslop spam. Buy an ad.
>>
File: titus-smile.jpg (15 KB, 474x294)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>93936613
I was lost with what to do with myself once I started working a corporate slave job after graduating college 4ish years ago. I got recommended the Eisenhorn series as an intro to the 40k setting by a coworker. Have read ~50 books of the HH, lots of the good standalone series and singles. I got a Korne Berserker set for this past Christmas from my brother, my first ever model set and first time I've ever picked up a paintbrush and have been non-stop painting since then. The audiobooks get me through the day and painting keeps me sane. Unfortunately, I'm probably the only one who is into Warhammer within a 100mi radius there's no tabletop scene where I live and have to have friends buy and mail kits/paints to me.
thanks for asking anon : )

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.