[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

TARGET COUPON! Until 5/30
>$5 off $30
>$20 off $75
except on Lego, which seems to be the only relevant restriction
>>
File: 90w2n7.gif (487 KB, 500x281)
487 KB
487 KB GIF
>>10925188
>except on Lego
>>
Its sad but Target barely stocks toys anymore on their website. It's mostly pegwarmers no one wanted left over.
>>
File: facepalm-poe-dameron.gif (578 KB, 498x311)
578 KB
578 KB GIF
>except on Lego
>>
>>10925701
It’s a sale. Everything that was wanted already sold. If it was things people wanted it would be full price.
>>
>>10925188
>>$20 off $75
This might be worthwhile. Otherwise, it's a crappy sale, just like Crapazom offering '10%' was somehow meaningful.

I get better deals from my Von's/Albertson's loyalty account, where they at least offer $5 off my frozen or produce purchases as long as I spend more than XX dollars overall. If I wait till I need something like detergent and also use a coupon or get it on sale, it's not hard to hit the overall 'basket spend' (typically $50) and still save money. Last time I went, I bought everything I needed, a few things I didn't that were on sale ($4 protein powder buttermilk pancake mix) and ended up with $17+ in coupon savings, $12 in loyalty discounts, and with $10 cash back (produce and frozen).

tl;dr ALSO

I can't think of any toys I want from Target at the moment OTHER THAN LEGO.
>>
>>10925190
>>10925922
>>10928095
If it makes it better, Mega Construx counts instead
>>
>>10925188
Do they have a pile of loot system?
Oh right, I didn’t think so.
>>
This seems useless because their online shop it trash, but might be okay if it works in stores.
>>
>>10929067
It does work in stores IF you have the Target app, that's where it is. You wont get $5/20 if you don't have it.
>t. Target worker
>>
>>10925701
this, they suck shit, I've been trying to get their easter sonic exclusive figures, they don't put them online, I go to stores and there's only ever 2/6 characters available, the people will just tell you what's out is out, and the only way to get the whole set is to pay some fag $80 on ebay for $30 of figures, makes it real easy to walk away from target and jakks sonic
>>
>>10925701
Same here, except they don't stock the stores either. I think I buy about on TF per line/year from them because I literally can't buy more. With Marvel and DC it might be one every other year.
>>
Just saw wave 2 of the Jada Street Fighters in store, that's $50 for both, and hopefully you can find anything for 26$ to make it worth it
>>
>>10928102
>Mega Construx
Have they released anything of note that's not Halo/Pokemon lately? I haven't found any new MOTU sets since 2021/2022.
>>
>>10931528
Hot wheels crap
>>
>>10929168
Thankfully Sonic sucks so it was no real loss except for buying it in the first place.
>>
>>10929168
Dumb crybaby. Dude at the Target closest to me pulled a fresh case out of the stockroom for me this week.
>>
>>10931528
The Godzilla x Kong stuff is kinda neat.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.