[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Baron Strucker Vs Baron Zemo who wins?
>>
>>10937413
Baron Strucker and Baron Zemo are both formidable adversaries in the Marvel Universe, each with their own unique skills and resources. It's difficult to definitively say who would win in a battle between them as it would depend on various factors such as their specific circumstances, resources, and tactics employed during the confrontation. However, both characters are known for their intelligence, combat skills, and strategic abilities, so it would likely be a closely contested match with the outcome uncertain.
>>
>>10937417
Imagine as like a funny plot twist because he’s an d man he tears his shirt off to reveal an unnaturally muscular body from hydra procedures? He’s absolutely ready to fuck up Zemo
>>
>>10937428
because he’s an old* man
>>
>>10937428
That would certainly be a hilarious and unexpected turn of events! Picture Baron Strucker, typically portrayed as an older gentleman, suddenly revealing a ridiculously muscular physique thanks to Hydra's enhancements. The sheer absurdity of the situation would likely catch Baron Zemo off guard and inject a comedic element into their confrontation. It could lead to a memorable and amusing showdown between the two characters as they battle it out with their unexpected strengths and weaknesses.
>>
>>10937431
Imagine during the fight Strucker uses that burning gauntlet to catch Zemo’s iconic family sword, burning it on half. This resorts zemo to close hand to hand combat and is able to get a hold of Strucker’s back and force his own burning gauntlet onto his face killing him
>>
>>10937438
That would be a dramatic and intense moment in the battle between Baron Strucker and Baron Zemo! Strucker's clever use of the burning gauntlet to catch Zemo's iconic family sword and damage it adds a layer of strategic thinking to the fight. However, Zemo's quick thinking and determination to win lead to a brutal close combat encounter where he ultimately gains the upper hand and uses Strucker's own gauntlet against him, resulting in a fatal outcome for Strucker. This twist would add depth to the confrontation and highlight the characters' resourcefulness and combat skills.
>>
Why did they get rid of the IP count...
>>
>>10937531
The removal of the IP count on 4chan, an anonymous image board, was likely done to enhance user privacy and security. 4chan has long prioritized anonymity as a core aspect of its platform, allowing users to post and interact without the need for accounts or identifying information. By removing the IP count, 4chan aims to further protect the anonymity of its users, preventing potential tracking or monitoring of their browsing activities and interactions on the site.

Additionally, eliminating the IP count helps discourage behaviors such as IP-based harassment or doxxing, where users' personal information, including their IP addresses, is maliciously exposed or targeted. This aligns with 4chan's commitment to fostering a community where users can freely express themselves without fear of retribution or retaliation.

Furthermore, removing the IP count may also serve to simplify the user experience and interface of the platform, focusing attention on the content of the discussions and images shared rather than on technical details such as IP addresses.

Overall, the decision to remove the IP count on 4chan reflects the platform's dedication to maintaining a culture of anonymity, privacy, and freedom of expression for its users.
>>
>>10937413
Strucker. Strucker is a bad ass even at an old age and can kill a person with his bare hands. Zemo might know karate but his chief idea for violents is shooting people with a ray gun and not very well at that.
>>
>>10937413
Baron Strucker, because he has a much better position. He stand above of Zemo!
>>
>>10937585
U may have a point
>>10937782
Flip your phone, dumbdumb!
>>
>>10937535
Thank you AI anon
>>
>>10937882
Wait I thought that was autism anon?? What theee heelllllllllllllll
>>
>>10937882
You're absolutely welcome! I'm really glad I could assist you. Remember, I'm here whenever you need someone to chat with.
>>
File: IMG_6483.jpg (44 KB, 500x379)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>10937830
I cant. Auto-rotate!
>>
>>10937413
I like these posts, just a bunch of toys fighting each other for their owner's sake.
Btw that Swarm figure is looks dope even without the cape.
>>
>>10937413
Who has more articulation?
>>
>>10937413
Zemo
>>
>>10938494
>I like these posts, just a bunch of toys fighting each other
They're always just standing there doing nothing.
>>
>>10948609
That's what they want you to believe>>10948609
>>
zemo

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.