[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 7187d4e99c_jpg.png (830 KB, 850x580)
830 KB
830 KB PNG
Holy shit they're doing 1995 movie Power Rangers.
they are 1/6, though, which is unfortunate for a lot of people.
This can be a Power Rangers general too
>>
>>10941815
I'm sick of Power Rangers. It's nothing but recolors, 5poa zords and less monsters. Bless Hasbro for making more monsters for the time they had it
>>
>>10941815
>1/6

Fuck off retard
>>
These look pretty cool. I wonder if they'll have removable helmets and alt heads.
>>
>>10941815
I really wish we could see a movie-style Green
>>
>>10942019
That wasnt announced, neither was individual weapons outside of the shitty movie version blade blaster unfortunately. On the bright side these are only $125, which is half the price of Hot Toys these days.
>>
yeah, they've done 1/6 of everything. It's only exciting when it's 1/12 or smaller. 1/6 is often uncanny, overpriced and doesn't scale with anything
>>
>>10942063
>and doesn't scale with anything
It scales with other 1/6 figures.
>>
>>10942063
>1/6 is often uncanny, overpriced
Well being in costumes this avoids the first, and these don't cost that much.
>>
>>10942085
i mean that's fine if you like them but a lot of people don't understand how stupid a 10"+ figure is in person
>>
>>10942063
>>10942071
>>10942085
>>10942101
>>10942057
I mean power rangers is dead so whats the fucking point in this thread?
>>
>>10942101
sounds like a you problem
>>
>>10942057
MMP Movie costume designs hold the fuck up very well 30 years later
>>
>>10941815
3rd party unofficial releases. I’ll wait for Threezero’s eventual releases. Not risk my money on QC ridden bootlegs.
>>
>>10942465
>QC ridden
Yes, I too hate it when my product is thoroughly quality controlled
>>
>>10942465
>I’ll wait for Threezero’s eventual releases.
Don't hold your breath, Hasbro's purchase of power rangers didn't include the Fox movies.they can do the morphers because those are based off the show ones, but the movie designs are in dubious territory. Threezero could license the movie designs in addition to the PR license, but I doubt it.
>>
File: Redranger-movie-scope.jpg (177 KB, 1920x1080)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>10942057
>That wasnt announced, neither was individual weapons
That's a shame, those weapons and the powered up helmets are very cool.
>>
>>10942385
Yeah, as a kid I was too ignorant to notice what a damn decent redesign these were. They essentially kept the look of the originals, but added some interesting surface detailing and subtle changes that didn't fuck with the formula too much. It's rare to see such restraint in things like this. I typically expect something like what we got in 2017, completely redesigned garbage that barely resembles the source material.
>>
File: 2b4af5e0e0_jpg.png (841 KB, 850x580)
841 KB
841 KB PNG
>>10943048
Well the thing is, in the movies they don't really use the individual weapons for whatever reason except for Tommy using Saba,Billy's weird stega stinger (which is included in Blue), and Kimberly's whip. Having the Season 1 weapons might not be canon but it would've been cool.
>>
>>10942057
That redesigned blaster they never used is weird looking. why make a whole new prop just to have it dangle at their waist the whole movie?
>>
>>10943382
There's always a crapload of stuff that gets made for big budget movies that hit the cutting room floor.
>>
>>10943382
It's very Hollywood, isn't it? Spending so much effort on a prop that never got used. It's well designed though. Even on this scale you can see how it would theoretically function similar to the standard Blade Blaster.
>>
>>10943057
>1993: Sleek, agile warriors.
>2017: What if HR Giger shit out an Ironman suit?
>>
>>10943397
The suits would have worked perfectly if they had used the regular heads. I still liked the new costumes because I was able to block out MMPR and enjoy the movie for what it was. Literally my only gripe with the movie was them not using the suits at least twice and those retards making fun of the Zords' first ride
>>
>>10941815

These look alright, but t's kind of lame that they didn't include an option to swap out the chest emblems for the ninjetti zords.
>>
>>10943429
The movie works as generic teenage scifi movie. Nothing about it felt like Power Rangers that's why it failed as a power ranger movie. Over designed suits that didn't look anything like the Power Rangers, organic Zords, Alpha 5 as an alien from History channel, and Rita without the pointy tit cups and hair. Goldar being literally melted gold was stupid, the zord battle was as bad as the 1995 movie. They spent way too much time on the kids in civilian form. The toys were also shit. I still find Alpha at my local ollies.
>>
>>10943595
I liked the “Rita was the original Green Ranger” plot point.
This actually explains why Rita had the green power coin in the first place in the original series.

But I’m sure there are OG Sentai fans that look at 1993 MMPR, the same way you look at 2017 Power Rangers
>>
>>10943382
Maybe it was meant to fold out or open up and we just never got to see that. The Blade Blaster looks pretty dumb in its default mode too...
>>
File: TLS-PR1_1024x1024@2x.jpg (49 KB, 600x450)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>10943791
>Maybe it was meant to fold out or open up
It does. There's a picture out there of Jason Narvy holding the prop in blaster mode back when filming the movie. The Loyal Subjects figures also included it in blaster mode.
>>
>>10943382
Having a dangle blade is part of their design and would be incorporated into the budget for the suit
Also it looks like shit compared to the original because they replaced dinosaur theming with... fucking nothing?
>>
File: 1711986550857140.webm (1.89 MB, 1920x1080)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB WEBM
>>10943956
>they replaced dinosaur theming with... fucking nothing?
It was a weird mix of ninjas and indian spirit animals. The original design was way better, the Zords/CGI are the worst part from that movie. The best tho...
>>
>>10942057
>>10943382
>>10943956
man americans cant make anything all they do is steal from japan
>>
>>10943728
>I liked the “Rita was the original Green Ranger” plot point.
It's still bizarre to me that they went for a "former teammates" plot with Rita and Zordon and it immediately stops mattering after the prologue. There's no moment where they reunite and exchange bitter words, Rita doesn't show any hesitation in any of her actions, Zordon doesn't tell the Rangers "Stop her, but don't kill her, please," or anything. And Rita being the Green Ranger never matters, either. She never morphs and she spends the movie trying to revive Goldar rather than the Dragonzord. Why make these huge changes to the characters if they weren't going to do anything with them?
>>
File: MMPRTMBB-1.jpg (82 KB, 799x509)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>10943928
>There's a picture out there of Jason Narvy holding the prop in blaster mode back when filming the movie.
>>
>>10944059
No I'm talking them turning this >>10943791 into >>10942057 where they took away all the dinosaur elements and made it a space gun or something
>>
>>10941815
Oh yeah, the Hasbro line died before we got an Ivan Ooze. The world truly is a miserable place.
>>
>>10944112
Anon thats amazing. Power rangers needs to fuck off for good seeing how no one gives a fuck about it and suck at keeping up with Japan's output. Americans cant make anything original afterall.
>>
>>10944130
you dont buy toys
>>
>>10944134
no one is gonna buy these bootlegs, kek
>>
>>10944096
Doesn't even look like the same thing
>>
>>10944096
this looks like it would shoot foam balls
>>
I just want a lighting Collection style Ivan Ooze.
>>
>>10944164
Because the bootleg didn't do their homework and just guessed what it would look like out of the holster.
>>
>>10944094
Because it was the height of movies teasing for the sequel and dragging elements and plot hooks for the next movie. Green with evil was laid out pretty obviously to be the general plot of the sequel. Pretty cynical but the idea is to get fans talking about it as free publicity
>>
https://jiggie.fun/LUl523
sfw
>>
>>10943728
>I liked the “Rita was the original Green Ranger” plot point.
I really liked Rita trying to get the Zeo Crystal. Shame it had to be under a Krispy Kreme.
>>
File: 1565530927202.png (373 KB, 900x600)
373 KB
373 KB PNG
>>10943182
>>10942057
Oh what could have been.
>>
>>10944470
Pretty good redesigns. This would have made those suits damn near perfect.
>>
>>10943397
Weren't the 90s movie suits ironically too bulky and heavy to do the limber stuff that the regular TV suits could handle easily?
>>
>>10944266
>didn't do their homework and just guessed
Let's not be rude, that's everyone making Power Rangers toys
>>
File: 9764146_front.jpg (92 KB, 760x1049)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>10944529
It's not that they were bulky, it's that the suits were fragile as hell, particularly the undersuits, necessitating patching up in-between takes. There's even an infamous photo where they missed fixing the crotch on the White suit that was somehow used for promo images, pic related.
>>
>>10944602
>it's that the suits were fragile as hell
How? With a bigger budget they managed to produce something inferior to the TV show, that's impressive. It reminds me of picrel, which is a great design but since the armor was made by a fashion designer using plastic the articulation was shit and the pieces kept falling apart all the time.

This mini doc about it is great, time stamp to Gary Oldman struggling with the costume
https://youtu.be/_smVQFEMops
>>
>>10946318
Time stamp link didn't worked, it's on the 7 minute mark.
>>
>>10941815
Probably the best designs for the MMPR, shame these aren't 1/12.
>>
Is lightning collection dead?
>>
>>10946318
>With a bigger budget they managed to produce something inferior to the TV show,
Any movie superhero costume is also less durable or moveable than plain stretchy fabric or spandex, but the movie version is considered to be more visually appealing to normal audiences.
>>
>John Warden moved back to Transformers
Wow, Hasbro really does give zero fucks
>>
>>10947041
They're either waiting until next year for the 30th anniversary of MMPRTM, or yes, it's dead.
>>
I feel sad.
Hasbro really killed Power Rangers. i miss the Saban/BoA times. sure, things were crappy especially during Super Megaforce but not THIS bad.
>>
>>10947043
Indeed, I heard about Black Widow's costume tearing all the time. But what surprises me here is that this problem was not in the show, and mostly the movie undersuits would tear all the time. The armor bits are made of more sturdy material, ok, but the undersuit can be made of a very stretchy one, specially in places like armpits and crotchs. Also wtf are gussets.

Anyway, goat designs and I hope Hasbro does a 1/12 of these one day.
>>
>>10947178
What was his contribution? Zords in a dumb scale which isn't reflected on-screen, with greebles out the ass? Yes it probably means the line is very dead and not coming back anytime soon, but I say good riddance. I'd rather have no products than bad ones.
>>
>>10947259
The grass is always greener until the next owner burns the lawn to a crisp.
>>
File: 1632097046044.png (73 KB, 306x306)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
Are the Super 7 Rangers worth picking up? Or should I go with Lighting Collection Remastered? Some of the Remastered Ranger Prices are insane, but I kinda prefer what I see over S7's stuff. Don't know why Hasbro doesn't rerelease their figures, considering demand.
>>
>>10948701
The S7 are definitely not worth it imo. They're pretty bad in my opinion, but to each their own. The Remastered Rangers are also not worth the price you're paying for some of them. You're kind of in a tough spot. Maybe Mezco's will be good, but who knows when those will even release.
>>
>>10948707
>The Remastered Rangers are also not worth the price you're paying for some of them.

Red, Green and Blue are ridiculous on the secondary market. I want the whole team but holy shit.
>>
>>10948720
Why is this the thread you decided to live in this week
>>
>>10948701
s7 ones are only worth on clearance
i expect the mezco ones will be the way to go based on the green/white ranger, unless they REALLY fuck up the female bodies (entirely possible given their track record).
>>
Hasbro's MMPR Remastered series is hit or miss. It's mainly to get the classic Rangers back on shelves but the execution is hit or miss:

Blue is the best as on the third try they finally make a perfect unmasked Billy head, with glasses as accessories in case you want him wearing them.

Pink has a great new unmasked Kimberly head, but if you have the original Kimberly Pink figure, it's a crapshoot on whether or not you want the figure for the new headsculpt or not as Kimberly's original head sculpt is pretty good still.

Black is what his figure should have been on it's first release. Great new season one Zack unmasked head with none of the Dragon Shield junk.

Yellow is blah. Ugly new Trini head sculpt and only something you'd want if you can't justify to yourself buying the single card Trini/Yellow figure, given how much it sells for.

Red is a joke. No unmasked Jason head, due to "budget going to give him Dragon Shield" accessories".

Green is even worse. While it has a repaint of the flawed white diamondless Green Ranger single card unmasked Tommy head, it has NO Dragon Shield. And the whole thing is basically less "definitive Green Ranger who you don't have to Frankenstein together from different releases" and more "The Green Candle" themed release complete with his accessories being based on that episode.

As for Super 7; only good thing about them is that Red/Pink/Yellow/Black come with both Ranger heads while Blue/Green have alternate heads (nerdy Billy and Chad Billy, and S2 Tommy ponytail look and season one Tommy but evil/possessed).
>>
>>10941816
Is it confirmed Hasbro lost the license? I was kind of hoping we'd still get a White Ranger again from them so I don't need to pay stupid prices aftermarket for it.

I dipped my toes into LC recently with the Remastered figures to get the core team, but obviously White didn't get that treatment.
>>
>>10949151
As someone who started my LC with the Remastered figures, my biggest gripes are:

>No Jason head (I kinda get the controversy but it sucks for someone new to the line to have ONE character they can't display unmasked, especially with the focus on the Morpher accessories)
>No Sword of Darkness with Tommy
>No energy arrow effect for Kimberly

Looking at prior releases, I'm incredibly glad I started here. The helmet shapes are wrong on so many of the prior figures, and the little extra paint on the belts to add the black lines is honestly a much bigger deal to me than it seems like it should be. The missing diamond on the Green Ranger also looked bad and I think the arm cuffs being separate pieces and matching the plastic of the shield looks way better.

I dunno, they should have been more definitive I think, given what they were advertised as, but in the end I'm extremely happy with them.
>>
>>10950323
They didn't lose the license, they're just doing nothing with it because It's Hasbro and they don't know how to handle the multitude of licenses they have. the fact that they bought it outright is why they take it for granted.
>>
>>10948712
What's up with Blue? I expected Red and Green to be difficult given that Green is "the guy" for most people and Red was kind of necessary to complete him, but Blue seems really hard to get a hold of for some reason.

I managed to snag him, I just don't get why he's particularly hard to find.
>>
>>10950335
Okay, that was my understanding as well. At least it was an announced hiatus so hopefully it'll be back next year or something. I remember hearing they were pausing it to prepare for the upcoming reboot or something. Maybe so they can dedicate the line to the new show and kind of starve other content to get people to settle for reboot stuff.

Ideally they're not retarded and make the reboot stuff look either like the classic Rangers or the 95 Movie suits so people can buy into the reboot whole satisfying their nostalgia.
>>
>>10950347
Are these things mutually exclusive? I feel like gearing the show more towards how it was when we were kids might make it enticing to kids. In a sense that's kind of my point -- I don't want the reboot going dark and gritty or trying to make them super sleek like the recent film, I want it to be bright, colorful, exaggerated action with lots of sparks and monsters of the week.

How would you make it appeal to kids again in your opinion? I may just genuinely not get what kids would be into now.
>>
>>10949151
>Hasbro's MMPR Remastered series is hit or miss. It's mainly to get the classic Rangers back on shelves but the execution is hit or miss:

I actually think they did a good job. The remasters have pinless joints which I like, and the helmet sculpts are more accurate. The only thing I don't like is how they didn't include the weapon effects that came with the original releases. As far as unhelmeted heads, I don't really plan on displaying them without their helmets, so I don't care all that much. That said the heads aren't bad imo. The original Kim head is okay, but the new one is really good, really does look like Amy Johnson. Jason not having a head is fine, can always get the first release. The only things I want from Super 7 is the Zords.

>>10950323
>White didn't get that treatment.
He got a new figure that has the metallic or pearlescent look, it's way cheaper and doesn't look bad.
>>
>>10943397
Giger Iron Man would be way cooler than how those turned out.
>>
>>10950353
I saw that, I'm waffling on picking it up. Seems alright but it also seems irresponsible to spend $20 for what amounts to a placeholder figure. I'm kinda letting Drakkon take on the spot for now. If the next Pulse thing I decide to pre-order needs $20 to get over the free shipping threshold and he's still around, I may pick it up.
>>
>>10948701
>Don't know why Hasbro doesn't rerelease their figures, considering demand.
they have considered the demand. Power Rangers is dead.
>>
>>10950338
I got him too. He was the first release and I think he was sold out and got more expensive on the secondary market. Green, I'm going to have to skim ebay until a deal comes up.
>>
>>10950338
Hasbro hasn't done a good job capturing Billy's face likeness so a lot of people are buying it for that, since with the remaster Blue, they finally nailed it.
>>
File: PXL_20240415_022345080.jpg (1.3 MB, 3957x2303)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
I've missed these threads, even if there's not much to talk about with current releases.
>>
>>10951305
Kino collection anon. Comfy Nostolgia overflowing from that image.
>>
>>10950338
When it comes to the original Power Rangers, Tommy/Kim/Billy are the three big fan favorites. So their figures tend to be grabbed up ASAP.
>>
>>10941815
Annoying question: any reason they aren't doing remasters of Zeo or In Space or SPD?

All three have problems with figures being insanely hard to find, characters locked into two packs and vehicle packs, quality control issues (Kat's Zeo Pink), and the fact that we never got Red SPD with Bridge or Sky's head sculpt.
>>
File: PXL_20240415_075653556.jpg (1.44 MB, 3193x2196)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB JPG
>>10951355

Thanks anon. That's always my goal with any display.
>>
I heard some cuck bitching that the Original red ranger was promoting hitler and that he was trashing all of his red ranger merchandise.

Got excited thinking the guy was based and redpilling normies on Twitter, but the Hitler quote was him calling him a demonic monster and just using his quote to sell gay t-shirts.. Really disapointed. thanks for reading.
>>
>>10951305
>>10951495
Really nice displays, anon.
>>
>>10951495
What I wouldn't give for a LC Squatt, Baboo, and Rito
Oh well guess my collection will be incomplete forever, thanks Hasbro
>>
>>10952263
>guess my collection will be incomplete forever
Like every other collection of MMPR villains. Not a single one can finish the job.
>>
>>10952263
>>10952433
Funnily (or sadly) enough, the only line that's been able to do all the Evil Space Aliens has been Heroes of the Grid. And not only the Evil Space Aliens, but ALL the MMPR main characters.
>>
>>10952570
Damn ,that sounds really gay.
>>
Am I SOL if I wanted to get remastered red and green and haven't done so yet?
>>
File: PXL_20240416_161820883.jpg (1.12 MB, 3122x1856)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
>>10952255

Thanks. I'll post some of the other stuff I have set up in an effort to keep the thread alive. Left a gap between the teams on this one because I'd like to get a Marvel Legends Hood or some other cheap civilian figure and use the body to make Zeo Billy at some point.

>>10952433
>>10952570
>>10952263

I feel your pain anons, especially with Rito. Would have gladly bought six Tengas to pose with him, even if Hasbro would never have been able to do him justice with their paint apps.
>>
Did they ever make a Metal Alice? Her show is shit, but I like her design.
>>
File: mmprtm-funko-pop.png (1.52 MB, 997x719)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB PNG
So apparently these are actual Funko Pops... Which means MMPRTM merchandise has been on the table and all the companies saying it's been impossible have been lazy and/or lying this whole time...?
>>
File: 1574656631691.gif (932 KB, 424x318)
932 KB
932 KB GIF
>>10952158
>>
>>10953537
The Ooze is back!
>>
How much does a Legacy Titans in white go for these days?
>>
File: Megazord.png (431 KB, 590x567)
431 KB
431 KB PNG
Has Super 7 mentioned if they're going to make the other Zords? Considering their smaller size, maybe we get them packed together? Glad we're getting show accurate figures from them, just hope we get them all.
>>
>>10956497
I hope they go broke and not make anymore ugly crap.
>>
>>10956497
Well, they were going to do the White Tigerzord Warrior Mode in Wave 4 along with Madame Woe, but they were both cancelled due to not getting enough pre-orders, and then there was the Black-and-Gold Megazord in Wave 5, and then as far as I know Wave 6 hasn't been announced yet.
>>
>>10953537
I think the dulcea and ivan ooze likenesses require the actor's permit and funko can do it, because it's the character, not the actor as the character
>>
File: da-ladeez.png (198 KB, 473x292)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
>>10957605
That wouldn't prevent things like Heroes of the Grid (who have perpetuated the "We can't, Fox owns it" myth) making MMPRTM expansion sets. Their miniatures are too small for actor likeness to enter into it. It probably wouldn't be enough to stop nWay from putting Ivan Ooze in Legacy Wars, either.
>>
>>10946318
At least Oldman's armor is sick as fuck. The Power Rangers movie suits look like full-body-diapers.
>>
I pretty much stick to SMP these days, but I really need to grab some monsters for them to fight.
>>
Does this mean there's hope for movie version Zedd?
>>
>>10956497
considering the white tigerzord is probably the most popular outside of what they already made it doesn't bode well for more zords. I really want them to at least get Squatt, Baboo, Scorpina and alpha 5 out before the line is shitcanned but that may be asking for too much.
>>
>>10958606
>Scorpina
What's wrong with the Hasbro one?
>>
>>10958798
NTA, but it's a different scale. We want the entire Evil Space Aliens crew all together in the same line, just once, which has never been managed before.
>>
>>10958140
While I'd like to think so, we can't even get shit made for Ivan Ooze, a villain literally so iconic than even casuals and people who've never even watched PR know who he is.
>>
File: GLxjPYXWsAAshgj.jpg (36 KB, 680x207)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
It's bijouver.
>>
>>10960697
Dammmn, you know shit's fucked if they'd rather license it to one of their competitors.
I'm curious how their figures will turn out, Playmates is actually fairly decent at kids toys (like actual toys, not collectables) but they also haven't really done any regular human proportioned stuff, it's all either monsters or stylized
>>
>>10960697

>they're starting with MMPR

those of you who defended out-of-scale monsters: this is what you deserve
>>
>>10960697
Ouch. Can't say the Hasbro been anything but terrible for the franchise. Maybe they'll want to offload it like Disney and Saban can buy it back at a fraction of the cost he sold it for again.
>>
>>10960726
As long as Playmates stays in the kiddie pool, I don't care what they do. But if they try to pass off half-assed shit like those TMNT retro walmart exclusives they posted for the adult collectors with worse inaccuracies than LC figs. Power Rangers as a nostalgia brand is over. Good going Hasbro, so much wasted potential.
>>
>>10960697
Just when you thought it couldn't get any wose... Playmates? I had hope that Bandai was going to get the green light again. Bandai knows collectibles.

There's a chance to get the last few figures out to enhance the collection such as Squatt, Baboo, Quantrons, Darkonda, Ivan Ooze etc. It says they will "further activate" Hasbro Pulse items as well as have "presence" at major events such as San Diego Comic Con.
>>
>>10960697
This is so fucking stupid unless it's aTMNT crossover or something. Hasbro honestly thinks they're an IP company first and a toy company second.
>>
>>10960697
So the positives
Playsets, probably a really good command center for 4.5 inch figures
Plenty of monsters
Zords might be heavy feature set if we look at voltron.
Vehicles

Con’s
New scale
Voltron engineering for zords
Kiddy proportions
MMPR for a whole year.
>>
Ironically Playmates is the worst call for Power Rangers as Aoomers don't care about action figures.
>>
File: 1705366094758481.jpg (61 KB, 230x180)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>playmates
>>
>>10960823
if we're lucky, whatever they do might just be able to at least be fudged in with the last 5" scale Bandai did, from Super Megaforce to Ninja Steel
>>
>>10960697
>>
>>10960823
What was wrong with the Voltron?
>>
File: mmpr-toy09-big.jpg (57 KB, 576x303)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>10960697
OMG thank the heavens! We're free from Hasbro's ineptitude/apathy! A Playmates kids line should be a return to the 5" scale. We could finally get a 5" Rita and the other members of the crew who never got 5" figures. Playmates isn't afraid to make one-off villains either, so the door is wide open for monsters of the day. With Playmates there's also the strong possibility of playsets! Command Center? Rita/Zedd's Palace? I couldn't be more hyped about this news. I don't give a shit if they aren't "collector" geared figures, as long as they're well made and fun, something neither of which Hasbro's offerings were.

I just hope Playmates prioritizes villains/monsters who have never had an action figure, or at least ones who were never made in 5" scale. Bandai's monsters are hard to top, they had excellent sculps which really looked like the characters leapt off the screen. Instead of making a new Pudgy Pig or Eye Guy, make a Shellshock, Turban Shell, Nimrod, etc. MMPR has so many memorable monsters begging to be immortalized in action figure form. People have bought the MMPR Rangers a hundred times now, so the villains/monsters is where Playmates can really stand out and thrive.
>>
>>10960697
>Playmates
LOL, Power Rangers fans keep suffering.
>>
File: PlaymatesStarTrekScale.jpg (79 KB, 626x1054)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
Playmates recent Star Trek figures could be a good indicator for what this will be. If they were done in the same scale/style/articulation I would be ecstatic. Playmates could realistically be the first company to complete Rita and Zedd's crew.
>>
>>10960977
>could be a good indicator for what this will be.
Trash that sits on pegs for months on end and then gets clearanced off without so much as anyone farting a care?
>>
File: 20240422_144350.jpg (173 KB, 791x978)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
Motherfuckers making me buy it again.
>>
>>10960988
Power Rangers figures sell a lot better than Star Trek.
>>
>>10960990
Not from Playmates they won't
>>
File: MMLeo.jpg (132 KB, 640x640)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>10960992
If they're $9.99, packed with accessories, and don't have horrendous QC, they'll sell great. Power Ranger figures never had trouble selling until they were $20+ collector items. Figuarts couldn't sustain themselves, nor could Bandai's 6.5" Legacy figures or Hasbro's Lightning Collection. A complete team for $60 will move. If the figures are too expensive people will pick and choose, or not buy at all. As long as the figures are made as well as their kids line TMNT stuff, Playmates will make a killing on these.
>>
>>10960697
Utter failure and embarrassment on Hasbro's part.
>>
>>10961000
Mutant Mayhem shit is pegwarming hard. Playmates will fuck Power Rangers up hard. They are the worst company ever.
>>
>>10961005
That's not Playmates fault, the figures are solid. The movie had zero appeal to a longtime TMNT fan like me, so I have to imagine I'm not the only one put off but it's direction.
>>
File: mmpr-2010-toy-01.jpg (96 KB, 370x363)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>10960697
I wish I could say the worst is yet to come but Bandai and Hasbro already had that covered for a few years.
>>
>>10960823
>MMPR for a whole year
*forever
>>
>>10960823
>Plenty of monsters
>MMPR for a whole year.

You'll be lucky if that. Playmates has had the main Voltron master toy license since 2016 and outside of a small Legendary Defender line to tie in with the Netflix show (that didn't even end up being a full line since they only released three hero figures and two villains), they've not touched figures at all. Hell, the main combining figure line just stopped too so you didn't get any of the actual Robeasts or any of the actual villains' units like Zarkon's Armor suit or Lotor's Sincline.

Even the main Voltron line they had for the nostalgia bait was just the OG lions and that's it.
>>
>>10960905
Both classic and netflix move the arms by rotating parts of where the chest connects to the arms so you have the black lion just having the two sides of the chest/torso move when the arms move.
>>
>>10961061
Comparing voltron to power rangers is like night and day in terms of recognition
>>
Playmates is honestly a perfect fit for Power Rangers. Hasbro is very poor at selling to kids these days. Their lines are all primarily targeted to collectors, and their kids based stuff is generally sparse, overpriced, and comes across as afterthoughts. Playmates still knows how to make toys for kids, and that's what Power Rangers needs. A line of affordable figures intended for kids, but made well enough to still be desirable to older fans. Get the details right. Give them all their essential gear. Make the villains and side characters who generally get ignored. Hell, finally make the teens fully unmorphed, as we see them that way for 75% of each episode, and they still do plenty of action unmorphed. People bitch about MMPR fatigue, but there is still so much potential in an MMPR toyline which hasn't been realized.
>>
>>10961101
>People bitch about MMPR fatigue, but there is still so much potential in an MMPR toyline which hasn't been realized.
I've been saying it for a while now, after I had a realization: It's not MMPR fatigue, it's Season 1 fatigue.
>>
>>10961101
>>10961167
Ha, maybe those anons who were crying for a decent Rito figure will get what they want at last
>>
File: 1444809183648.jpg (131 KB, 545x560)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>10961101
>Playmates is honestly a perfect fit for Power Rangers.
>>
>>10961167
It's not season 1 fatigue though, there's plenty from season 1 which is un/underrepresented. Bulk and Skull are only finally getting their first proper action figures via Super7's overpriced Ultimates. There's still plenty of iconic season 1 monsters like Shellshock who have never gotten an action figure. The only toy line to ever make the entire season 1 villain crew was Imaginext. No line has ever made any of the MMPRs fully unmorphed. No Cyclopsis toy has ever been made.
>>
Just make a fucking toy of Cyclopsis already.
>>
Lightning Collection was cooked from day 1. This is a show and toyline built from the ground up to be appealing to kids. Pivoting the focus to adult collectors by doubling the price and emphasizing shit only they care about like effect pieces and civilian heads was braindead.
>>
>>10961068
It's combining robots show and other combining robots show.
>>
>>10961377
>Ninja Turtles and Cowboys of Moo Mesa both have anthropomorphic themed animals so they're basically the same in terms of recognition
>>
>>10960697
The MMPR market is so oversaturated. These will flop. Power Rangers is done.
>>
File: RDJr slouch.png (370 KB, 413x468)
370 KB
370 KB PNG
Dudes, what if they made a set of the MMPR Megazords that transform into the Thunderzords. They might still be able to combine into the robot modes, but the Thunderzord would combine in the Megazord's style.
>>
>>10961036
Why do they all have birds?
>>
>>10961451
>Bandai design team
>>
>>10961447
...Now that you mention that I'm honestly shocked that's never been a thing.
>>
>>10960697
You know what? I'm going to reserve judgment until I see what their output is like. At the very least it can be an entertaining experiment/detour.

>>10961447
Holy shit, I can't believe we got so many of those "Ranger-to-Zord" transformers but never something like this.
>>
>>10961447
Would it probably be shit? Yeah
Would I probably buy it and have fun with the transformation gimmicks? Yeah
>>
>>10961363
You're mostly right, but I think the alt heads were the one good thing the Lighting Collection had going for it. I loved alt heads as a kid, they added play value. There's no reason a kids line of Power Rangers figures couldn't include them, hell Mystic Force had figures which did. It wasn't the heads which made the Lightning Collection $20+ figures, it was the articulation and painted weapons which inflated the budget. Playmates could easily do a figure with 12+ POA with a minimally painted personal weapon, unpainted sprue with all the Blade Blaster forms, and alt head for $9.99.
>>
File: 611WH4RJQsL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (103 KB, 1500x1318)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
This guy is so much fun to play with. Give him a black wash and he's a generic sea monster that fits with anything.
>>
>>10961764
I still can't understand why Hasbro didn't give him pupils.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 201x251)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>10961764
Great lad, he always give me some Elvis vibes
>>
All i can see is a great fucking command center playset with a zipline and a talking zordon
A great Rito figure
Combining zords ala voltron with 60 sound clips.
>>
File: 1697562065718787.gif (3.78 MB, 374x356)
3.78 MB
3.78 MB GIF
>wait years to make megazords that aren't kiddy gimmick bullshit
>immediately kill the whole line
fuck hasbro, bunch of dumb retards
>>
>>10962059
I could see them doing something crazy like Command Center on one side, spin it around and Juice Bar on the other. Maybe even having some teleport gimmick send them back and forth.
>>
>>10961353
>>10961327
Thirded. I'd buy Cyclopsis even if its Playmates.
>>
lightning collection weren't the only figs they made. they made stuff for kids and they didn't buy it because power rangers is cooked as a franchise.
>>
>>10962699
They barely made anything for kids. Dino Fury had a million armor modes which would have had Bandai salivating, but Hasbro only made a handful of armor figures, and most of them were half-assed without the arm armor. I didn't think any of the Hasbro series got all their Zords either.
>>
2024. 30th anniversary of Season 2. This sure would be a great time for Lightning Collection figures of Remastered White Ranger, Remastered Lord Zedd, and some Season 2 monsters like Robogoat, Nimrod, Lipsyncher, and Silver Horns. Oh, well. Fuck us, right?
>>
>>10962726
Yes. Lightning Collection was a dead-end. Good riddance.
>>
>>10962699
The only waves that were easily accessible were the Beast Morphers season 1 stuff. Damn near every one had a hard time finding the Gold and Silver waves. Plus the Megazords being sold as individual purchases and as Amazon exclusive combo sets was an incredibly stupid move. Megazords have always been a big draw for Power Rangers, making then harder to buy hurts sales by a lot.

>>10962710
Yeah, they skipped more and more zords as the years went by. They also only released Dino Fury Red/Blue/Pink at retail while making Green and Black an Amazon team pack exclusive. No matter how you look at it, Hasbro mismanaged the kids toys part of the line big time.
>>
>Hasbro: "Make the Cosmic Fury Rangers oversimplified and shitty so they're easier to make toys for."
>Also Hasbro: *doesn't make any Cosmic Fury toys*
FUCKING BRILLIANT
>>
>>10962876
I don't understand why they made new suits at all. It was a 10 episode series, and they didn't get the new suits until episode 3. Zayto gets his episode 4, and Ollie didn't get his until the episode 9. Why bother? Especially when they already had a new suit for Zayto from the Dino Fury finale, Fern was a new Ranger, so they could have just made her an Orange Dino Fury suit, and Ollie would be getting a special evil Ranger suit for the majority of the series. Javi's suit was altered due to losing his arm, and they could have still changed Amelia to Red, necessitating new figures. Not to mention people would have loved to get Mick and Heckyl's Ranger forms. That's not taking into account ths villains they could have made. The Cosmic Fury suits were completely pointless, they had plenty of potential figures without them.
>>
Playmates loves vehicles. Maybe we'll finally get a Radbug.
>>
>>10963035
Damn I didn't even think of that. MMPR doesn't have anything else which would be comparable to a larger size Turtle van type vehicle, so it seems like it could be very likely.
>>
>>10962726
The line didn't sell. Nothing can be done.
>>
>>10960697

I don't care who makes the damn things, just make some Mighty Mutant Rangers, dammit. The ones from the second TMNT crossover.

The Kaiju Rangers from the second Godzilla mini would be nice too.
>>
>>10960697
>>
>>10962699
As a kid I almost exclusively bought the smaller figures of the robots and the bad guys. Of course I wanted the chunky transforming zords, but it was one of those or an actual collection.
They pretty much only made DX style toys of the robots, and only made nostalgia dictated zords in a smaller size.
>>
So what's that first wave gonna look like.
Playing it safe and just doing the 5 rangers?
Maybe the old Bandai standard: the 5 rangers plus 1 monster and 1 foot soldier.
Or are they going all in with an even split: 5 rangers and 5 baddies.
>>
I hope Playmates gives us some megazords. I thought their two Voltrons were pretty good and were everything I'd want out of a zord without going full high-end, they were big, posable, had electronics and were really well priced.
>>
File: Quantum-Ranger.png (149 KB, 292x599)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
Literally all I wanted Hasbro.
Fuck you.
>>
File: 1691721609956236.jpg (666 KB, 1920x1079)
666 KB
666 KB JPG
>>10960697
>Hasbro is so broke that they can't even make figures to sell anymore and have to license their properties out to other companies
Grim.
>>
>>10960726
Again with this? Who cares about the scale other than autists like you? Tall monsters look more intimidating.

It was over when the lead sculptor was revealed to be an unironic instagram thot who would rather post photos of her ass than double check the photos used for reference for the heads. They absolutely didn't give a shit once they got TOMMYTOMMYTOMMY out of the gate.
>>
>>10964065
>Tall monsters look more intimidating.
Ah, yes, the ever-threatening Pumpkin Rapper.
>>
>>10964079
Didn't he almost won in his spisode?
>>
>>10961101
No they don't kid's have had a line for 25+ years. In the last years of Bandai we finally had a Collectors line. Something that we've never had prior. Hasbro continued even though the quality was a major downgrade.

With no show kids don't need their line of Power Rangers figures.
>>
>>10964065
>Tall monsters look more intimidating.
Spikes are also pretty intimidating, so let's add spikes to all monsters. You know what else is intimidating? Spiders. Let's put spiders on all the monsters. In fact let's just make all the monsters giant spiders with spikes. Eye Guy? Big spider with spikes. Pudgy Pig? Big spider with spikes. Spidertron? Well... you get the point. It's stupid making arbitrary changes to characters from a licensed property in the interest of making them more "intimidating". The monsters weren't 8 foot tall behemoths in the source material, so I don't want 8 inch monsters in a 6 inch toy line which was, from it's inception, intended to be the most "show authentic" Power Ranger toys ever.
>>
>>10964153
>In the last years of Bandai we finally had a Collectors line.
And the collectors line figures failed in contrast to the kids line. The 6.5 inch $20 Legacy Collection figures shelf warmed badly. Not the really popular ones like Green or Red MMPR, but despite the build-a-fugure gimmick people weren't buying the less popular characters and completing teams. Bandai even once said the fans needed to go clear out the peg warmers if they wanted to see future waves. That's why Power Rangers needs a unified line at an affordable price point that both kids and adults can enjoy. Bandai's 5" lines accomplished this just fine before they fractured their consumer base with a dedicated collector's line at double the cost in a different scale.
>>
Which lightning collection figures are gonna be expensive on the aftermarket? I'm guessing Tommy rangers and villians.
>>
>>10964086
Not at all. At least no more than any monster does.
>>
>>10964159
Just imagine a toy line making Joker twice the size of Batman because that way he's more intimidating. The PR monsters aren't intimidating because of their size, they're intimidating because they're stronger than all five of them put together.
>>
>>10960697
all I wanted was a Legacy-esque Shogun Megazord. Sure, the mini-pla is a really close alternative but...something closer to the in-show suit would've been sweet
>>
>>10963035
How are they when it comes to roleplay weapons? I'm holding out hope they do an out of the box deep cut like the Thunder Slingers.
>>
>>10964552
>all I wanted was a Legacy-esque Shogun Megazord
Then you should be happy Hasbro isn't making the toys anymore because ZAP was complete garbage. Maybe Playmates can do better Megazords.
>>
>>10964923
>all I wanted was a Legacy-esque Shogun Megazord
You and me both anon. I picked up all the BanDai Legacy Zords and most of the roleplay stuff. I think I only skipped Tommy's communicator, Red Power Sword, and Zeo Gold Staff. I was waiting for Shogun to show up but Hasbro took over. We'll never get a diecast parts version in US retail.
>>
File: file.jpg (306 KB, 1080x1678)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
Let's see how fast some of ya can refill your copium tanks

tl;dr: the brand did not meet the expectations of sales, which lead to them licensing PR to Playmates
>>
>>10964196
Bandai messed up big time with Wave 2 by including two girls in the same wave (Kimberly, Ashley). They did the same in Wave 3 (Trini, Cassie).

Not only that but some of their restocks included 2 Kimberly's & 2 Trini's. I dont remember if the cases were 8 or 6. One of them were 2 Trini's and the rest White Tommy's.

If Ashley & Cassie were still being found long after their release being 1 per case. Kimberly and Trini remained on the pegs for a much longer time. That's when Bandai wanted people to buy the remaining stock (female) so stores would order thew new waves.

After that the females became Gamestop exclusive.

Hasbro didnt do that until the end in the main line with Tanya and Cassie. Then again with Zoey and Izzy. Right now you can still find Tanya and Cassie in stores. Also happened with the Target exclusives of Ninja Pink & Ninja Yellow in the same wave. Those two remained on the pegs for a while.

Price isn't the issue. People just want quality Power Rangers figures. Again something we've never had until the revamped Legacy Collection. People were paying 2X-3X the price of Lightning/Legacy for Super 7. It was downhill once they saw the quality from Wave 1.

Without a show focus on the Legacy of the line and make collector figures. Kids arent buying Power Rangers toys at $10 let alone $20.
>>
File: Fmr_UmzXoAMuoK_.jpg (101 KB, 1080x578)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>10965122
No shit it didn't meet sales expectations, Hasbro completely bungled the brand. Lightning Collection figures had horrific QC, constant inaccuracies, inconsistent accessories, and inconsistent paint apps between members of the same team. The monster sub-line was overscaled which turned a lot of people off. The ZAP Zords were stupidly scaled to meaningless numbers from Sentai books resulting in one Megazord completely dwarfing another, and were covered with ugly greebles, in addition to people having breakage issues right out of he box. The Power Weapons were also given arbitrary greebles for no good reason. A kids line was almost nonexistent, not completing any set of Zords, and making very few basic figures compared to Bandai's yearly output. The helmets were the only thing they actually did competently, yet even then they failed to release the most popular one.
>>
>>10965177
If one per case females including build a figure parts are clogging pegs, then the price is absolutely a factor. Dino Charge made basic $10 figures of the girls in standard, Dino Steel, Dino Drive, and Dino Super Drive modes, and they sold fine. The key to getting people to complete PR teams is to make them cheap, otherwise only the popular ones will sell.
>>
>>10965177
Doubling down on adult collectors after the Lightning Collection just bombed is the dumbest thing they could do.
>>
>>10965177
>People just want quality Power Rangers figures.
Quality PR figures are achievable within a cheap kids line. Remember the Super Legends?
>>
>>10965086
It's a shame as Bandai had two Legacy Megazords in the pipeline the Shogun and Astro Megazord.

>>10965220
Cheap figures for whatever is on tv works fine. Parents/kids will get the $10 figure over the $20+ figure. Hasbro tried the collector figures for the current run Beast Morphers and they pegged.

>>10965285
Collectors that collect everything will buy it regardless of price. For the ones that dont buy it all why would you want to buy 50 kids quality $10 MMPR figures when you could buy a $35-40 collector figure. Assuming the quality was there with multiple weapons, all paint apps, 1-2 unhelmeted heads, actual likeness to the actors. Parents will always go for the cheapest toy regardless because its Power Rangers, its all the same.

>>10965259
So you're fine paying more for less? This is Playmates 6 inch Elite Shredder at $24.
>>
>>10965186
>Hasbro completely bungled the brand. Lightning Collection figures had horrific QC, constant inaccuracies, inconsistent accessories, and inconsistent paint apps between members of the same team.
This was all expected from a Hasbro line. Look at Marvel Legends. For most of their lines, fans buy it anyway. For Power Rangers, they didn't, so Power Rangers is over.
>>
>>10965424
>So you're fine paying more for less? This is Playmates 6 inch Elite Shredder at $24.

Why would you ever think their kids PR line would be at that scale/price? That would still be doubling down on adult collectors, which, again, would be fucking dumb.
>>
>>10965460
I'm not talking about the kids line. I'm saying Legacy Collection > Lightning Collection > Playmates equivalency to a collector line if any by them.
>>
>>10965504
Then you're bitching about a line they're not making. Who cares.
>>
>>10965424
>This is Playmates 6 inch Elite Shredder at $24.
Playmates is a children's toy company who knows how to make children's toys. They don't know how to make collector figures, which is why they've licensed Neca and Super7 to make those types of products.
>>
>>10965548
>BREAKca
>BROKEN 7
Uh huh, uh huh.
>>
Pv2waI don't know anything about Playmates, they're not like, Fisher-Price tier, are they?
>>
>>10965906
>Fisher-Price tier
I miss the Imaginext MMPR figures so much, bros.
>>
>>10965906
They're a toy company who still makes toys for children. I don't mean that in a bad way. Playmates isn't afraid to make vehicles, playsets, etc. Their figures may not have the most realistic sculpts or the most articulation, but they're solid, fun toys. A Playmates Power Rangers line should be similar to what Bandai was doing with their yearly kids lines. Hopefully less roided up though.
>>
Honestly I welcome it, I got the voltron figure (big combiner) as a gift and it's solid. I don't care about whether it is collection line or not I just want good figures that look good, feel good and that anyone can enjoy.
>>
Should I buy lightning collection remastered red and green for 2x markup since they aren't getting reissues?
>>
>>10967643
Personally, I would wait until they're at 3x markup so it really stings. Like, if you want the figures, buy them, what's to ask? Do you want to know if they're worth the price? No, they're objectively not worth 2x markup but, we all know the world of toy collecting is not about that.
>>
>>10964552
Man, getting them and Tor would be made me happy. Then they'd end the line and we can all be content with what we got.
Hopefully Playmates does the zords right, and whatever Zenkaiger becomes will be done well along side PR: Zeo.
>>
>>10960697
I want to be excited about this, cause I'm pretty sure Playmates can do better than Hasbro has been doing. And I'm one of those guys that still loves MMPR specifically.
But if they are just doing MMPR I have a hard time their really going to release anything that covers a niche I don't already have filled by other lines in my collection. MMPR toys are so damn saturated.
>>
>>10967643
I would. They did not make that many. Blue is especially hard to come by.
>>
is the red ranger remaster actually going to ship again or should i just go for one of the expensive ones on amazon
>>
>>10967643
At this point yeah, Hasbro doesn't seem to care about restocking those 2 at all even though they're easily the most popular and most sought after members of the OG team.

It's absolutely ridiculous that you're better off importing one from outside the US for a lower price even with international shipping included.
>>
>>10968695
>Figure doesn't even come with the breastplate and is thus totally inaccurate
>People still buy it up like crazy
What's wrong with this industry?
>>
>>10968705
It's underhanded as fuck but a genius move from Hasbro.
> 2 most iconic and popular members of the team
> people willingly buy MMPR variants, and shieldless Green/shield Red are the easiest ones you can do
> civilian head removed from Red due to real life legal issues, giving them the perfect excuse to do the variants and avoid addressing the elephant in the room
>>
>>10967644
>>10967990
>>10968695
Aight, I bit the bullet at $140.67 total. Only really wanted the green ranger in memoriam of JDF, but fucking greedy Hasbro.
>>
>>10968876
140 might seem like a lot but in a month they'll both be well over a hundred bucks. What little stock is left has been getting gobbled up quickly ever since the Playmates announcement. If you have interest in Black, Yellow, or Pink, get 'em now while they're still relatively cheap.
>>
Which of these is more of a priority to get? DT Black or Turbo Red
>>
>>10967923
>But if they are just doing MMPR I have a hard time their really going to release anything that covers a niche I don't already have filled by other lines in my collection.
I think if any company would, it's Playmates. They always make April O'Neil, and she's generally a wave 1 character in spite of being the antithesis of a toyetic action figure. I think we'll see some deeper cuts from them other than the standard 7 Rangers and typical villains.
>>
File: Green-Ranger-Shieldless.png (1.39 MB, 1420x1066)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
>>10968705
>>Figure doesn't even come with the breastplate and is thus totally inaccurate
>>
>>10969487
You really wanted the version from like 1 ep where he transferred it to Jason?
>>
>>10969254
It's a toss up. DT Black was already rare to begin with, but a quick search shows he's stayed around the 40s for a while and plenty of sellers still have him at a markup. Turbo Red is already rising in price and he seems to be sold out at most retailers now. I think TJ would be the priority since he was one of the final releases and doubles as a Tommy stand in so his demand will probably increase faster than DT Tommy.
>>
>>10969536
That wasn't the point, quit moving the goalposts. It could be the most undesirable toy in the universe, that doesn't make it any less canon.
>>
>>10969681
Its totally inaccurate because the green ranger needs that fucking breastplate, now stop shilling for hasbro when you know the only reason they didn't include it was to force people to buy the red ranger too.
>>
>>10969758
Again, nobody said any of that shit. You're trying to shift the topic to unrelated issues because you can't just nut up and admit you were wrong. Pathetic.
>>
>>10969791
The Green Ranger without the breastplate is inaccurate.

>"Well ACKSHUALLY for 6 minutes and 21 seconds in episode 2x12 he doesn't have it therefore its accurate!"
>>
>>10969487
It's like selling a classic Superman figure without the cape because of that time he used to cover Wonder Woman.
>>
>>10970217
Which would also be a perfectly valid choice for a variant. Is it smart, or financially sound, or the morally upright thing to do? Probably no on all three, but so what? It's still something many toy manufacturers do, and it's probably not changing, no matter how much you whine about the obscurity or dumbness of the choices.
>>
>>10941815
can I just get some decent 1/12 MMPR please? thanks
>>
>>10970238
Well the Power Ranger line is over at Hasbro because it couldn't make enough money off it. Obviously one thing like this didn't cause it, but Hasbro has just made bad decision after bad decision with the property, big and small.
>>
>>10970424
None of the last seven attempts meet your standards?
>>
>>10970555
30th anniv came close
>>
>>10970424
I don't know how familiar you are with Playmates, but you're not getting them from Playmates.
>>
>>10970577
What more do you need?
>>
>>10970424
Nope, Power Rangers is dead
>>
File: 1651939528848.png (545 KB, 840x854)
545 KB
545 KB PNG
>>10970911

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.