[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Welcome back.

To start, some figures are expected to be hit with delays, so be ready to wait a bit more for the current figures to release. Marisa is one of the recently delayed releases. Its possible Shamrock might be delayed too since we've had no updates on him yet.

In figure news, Marisa will once again be delayed to May as mentioned by Daibadi themselves as they are fixing some issues on her final production model. More info on Torin has been released by Daibadi themselves. He is finishing up her final model and has finally shown the new Gun Hands that was mentioned a while back. Each hand will have gun barrels at the fingertips and she has an updated bow for the back of her skirt. No other info has been given for other releases at this time. If no delays occur, we will hopefully get Shamrock by the end of this month.

As always, here is the assistance e-mail for those who need it, so if any problem should arise, feel free to contact them over at "user_support@mile-stone.jp" or the shop you purchased the figure from.]

Here's the discord link: https://discord.com/invite/y3avf89TFh

Last Thread:>>10915367

Previous Threads: https://archive.palanq.win/toy/search/subject/polynian/
>>
-Release Schedule-

April:
>Shamrock (Updated)
>Shamrock (Grey Flesh) (Updated)
May:
>Machaon
>Marisa
June:
>None
July:
>None
August:
>Lily (Sakuramiko)
>Iana (re-issue)
>Iana (Grey Flesh)
>>
File: Torin Gun Hands.jpg (368 KB, 1400x1050)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
A look at Torin's new gun fingers
>>
File: IMG_2853.jpg (164 KB, 905x589)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
Looks like bootleg Ianas have been cracked down on Amazon as per Daibadi’s updates.
>>
>>10953007
No update on that supposed Pinkle reissue?
>>
File: 1574728831219.jpg (93 KB, 720x998)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>10953008
Torin is definitely shaping up to be a must-buy for me, fucking love that shit.
>>
>>10954461
>pic
That's literally the first thing that popped into my mind when I learned she had literal finger guns.
>>
>>10954281
Not yet
>>
>only a week left in april
>no shamrock reissue update
He's getting delayed once again no?
>>
>>10960622
yup. at this point i can't even think of a single daibadi release that wasn't delayed.
>>
>>10953005
Did the gigadick trap release yet?
>>
>>10960970
No. Currently due out in May, likely will get delayed.
>>
>>10960970
gigadick = gigachad
>>
Had a weird dream that I had received a Polynian that had hair and a dress like Francine Smith from American Dad. It was shit, the dress was made of a not very pliable foam that tore when I put the figure into a sitting pose. I don't even like Seth Macfarlane cartoons.
>>
>>
So we have to wait until next year to see completed Toryn?
>>
>>10967978
Given how slow Daibadi moves, most likely
>>
where is my cock robot
>>
>>10953005
I put this Figma cape on my Shamrock a year ago and for most of that year had him stored in a box with the cape wrapped around him.
Today I opened the box up and took him out and found red streaks all over him and I'm losing my mind. Alcohol doesn't remove it. Dish soap doesn't remove it. Soaking it in Simple Green doesn't remove it. I even tried lightly sanding it with a high-grit sanding sponge and nothing. What the fuck can I do? Is my figure just ruined?
>>
>>10972627
If no one here can help me does anyone know a good thread to ask in?
>>
>>10972627
Yeah I'm pretty sure you are just fucked. Figma clothes are notorious for staining and you left it on for a year. You are in luck though since it keeps getting delayed you can buy a new one right now for cheap.
>>
>>10972814
I don't want a new one, I hate wasting toys that only have cosmetic damage. I got a suggestion in the Figma general to try before giving up and trying to sand it harder.
It's insane that this staining is apparently a known issue yet Figma still sells this shit. Wish I had known better.
>>
Do new releases usually sell out instantly or can I wait until release to decide if I want one and skip preordering?
>>
>>10972837
Usually you have a brief period you can get them after release. But it doesn't last long depending on the figure. The "nude" ones go rather quick compared to say something like a recolor
>>
File: E060zXcXsAE9Ttv.jpg (158 KB, 900x1200)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>10972819
Yeah, cloth especially dark color ones have a universal problem of staining, figma is no different. I know dollfags always suffer from that problem. idk where I heard it from, but I heard if you use acne cream, it can remove stains. You will have to research that yourself though since I'm not an expert. Worst case scenario, you can preorder another one.
>>
>>10972819
It's you choice, but you if i were you i'd get a new one and paint the stained one in some crazy color. I have seen some one post some crazy paint jobs here and they look cool.

>>10973342
I really want the cheeto. Kek, love this dueling narwhal picture.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.