[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Can someone explain what's going on? I'm not a wWarhammer fan, but apparently this is relevant and I don't get it. why is this on my feed.
>>
>>10953745
Black rock is spreading their funds to everything because there gonna be a war soon and the dollar will tank
>>
>>10953749
real shit?
>>
>>10953764
duh

the incoming USA elections and israel war are bad omens on the stock market, better own a small percent of everything to cussion the fall since shit seem to hit the fans
>>
>>10953745
The civil war in Warhammer is because they retconned the lore so that female Space Marines are canon again when they haven't been for nearly 40 years due to them selling badly.
Vanguard is one of the investment firms like Blackrock that have pushed ESG bullshit, so it makes sense that Games Workshop have finally folded to demands for inclusivity.
>>
>>10953818
why the fuck do we need female space marines when we already have sisters of battle? theyre arguably just as badass because they're like peak of non-genetically modified soldiers in the setting?
>>
>>10953840
Why the fuck do you care?
>>
>>10953745
>>10953818
>muh black rock
>muh ESG
Fucking retards
>>10953749
No there isnt you doomsaying cuckold
>>
>>10953840
OK, now explain that to a 50 something finance geek with no media knowledge outside "huhuh, red robot man make stock go burr"

The people sticking their hands into all these different properties have one idea, expand the audience. They don't understand that a carefully nurtured fan base makes money, they want the normies talking about their investments like the marvel movies. Add that since meaningless diversity actively alienates established fans and drives away normies like the plague when done brainlessly as it is often done...
>>
>>10953858
Why are you so defensive over blackrock and ESG? Peak golemslave zogshill behaviour.
>>
>>10953858
you sound like a glowie
>>
File: 1705781678537254.png (1.28 MB, 800x800)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>10953867
Not that anon, but if you've actually worked a job you would know Vanguard is just the generic index fund manager that all the random company 401ks and pension funds buy into, so of course they're gonna be the "majority shareholder" in a lot of companies, because every normie and boomer out there just dumps their retirement fund money in there. Now, I am against ESG fuckery as much as anyone else here, and technically speaking only their specially earmarked ESG funds are supposed to be activist funds, and the rest are supposed to be completely politically neutral and investing solely to ensure boomers get whatever percent of their money back per year when they retire. So what we *should* be doing is starting a movement to get people informed to not put their money in any ESG funds, to have boomers call their employers and 401k funds to ensure that their money is not being used for "activist" causes and to start some lawsuits if these funds violate their fiduciary duties by being activists with money that isnt supposed to be used that way
>>
>>10953856
>40% Troonhammer
>>
>>10953818
This is the correct answer.
>>
>>10953858
ESG actually is a thing, but not in the way these retards think it is. ESG is a convenient cover because for dumb idpol poisoned liberals it is the one thing that matters. A company can be as evil, anti-worker and anti-consumer as it likes, but cover that with a thin loincloth of hiring a few black people as meaningless junior executives, changing the logo to a rainbow and claiming to be lowering carbon emissions, and all is good.

But the false consciousness of the rightoid doesn't see this, they're halfway there in even noticing it, so I guess they have that over the liberals.
>>
>>10953818
wrong. Female Adeptus Custodes.

Astartes are still only male.
>>
>>10953875
I like how I mentioned blackrock only and you mention vanguard instead because you must certainly know the two are both controlled by esg and Nwo loving repteloid jew Larry Fink. In that case if you know this fact then why are you downplaying how evil these untouchable zog pushing investment funds are? This is beyond something that can simply be controlled by existing legal and political processes, the entirety of wallstreet needs to be nuked.
>>
>>10953875
Lmao imagine trying to simp for "you have to force behaviors" Blackrock/Larry Fink.

Black rock is a top 3 investor for GW, and now outta nowhere they start reconning the lore to be extra inclusive to femoids(not that it wasn't already, but femstodes were never a thing).
>>
>>10953858
Fuck off, himey.
>>
>>10953745
Unbiased insight:
-The Old World just launched, meaning oldschool warhammer fantasy is making a comback and shaking things up between older and newer playerbases, especially on /tg/
-they just pulled a large portion of their Age of Sigmar miniature line from production
--the bestmen are getting put into The Old World because their models are old
--much of the sigmar marines (I dont know their name) is getting scrapped for new models
-40k retards are always stuck in a neverending whirlpool of bitching at each other and not understanding the companies motives. I think they're mad because girl marines? sisters of battle were always a thing.

They're trying something different. Its still the same Evil Empire of yore, people are basically caught in the same edition wars they've always been entrenched in.
>>
>>10953840
why the fuck do you care?
>>
>>10953994
>>10953996
YWNBL
>>
File: 1710236740566.jpg (125 KB, 879x910)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>10954036
>soon
>>
>>10954443
why the fuck are you in this thread?
>>
>>10954452
THICC MOMMY, DOM ME
>>
>>10954452
They will be ugly mannish looking women, just like the ones in Western AAA videogames.
>>
I just found out they retconned female ogryn into the game and I'm so hecking mad. I may not have read a single codex or novel but I know ogryn are big human guys, just like Space Marines are big human guys, so they must be basically the same thing. And I know Space Marines can't be females for reasons, so the same must be true for ogryn! Clearly this is an SJW ploy to destroy our hobby! Gamers rise up!
>>
>>10956617
Sounds like a kino gamer moment. A real rock and roll swagger
>>
>>10954061
>reconning the lore
Custodes don't have anything in common with Space Marines besides being huge and loyal to the Emperor. They did not retcon geneseed because Custodes do not use geneseed, you fake gamer boy
>>
Is there anything that hasn't been pozzed?
>>
>>10956654
Anime
>>
File: OGRYMA'AM.jpg (149 KB, 641x610)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>10956617
>>
>>10956657
>tranime
>unpozzed
anon, i...
>>
>>10956617
Too bad there is existing literature about the Custodes explicitly saying they are all men, Troon.
>>
>>10956657
Anime is gateway to transgenderism.
>>
>>10953745
>why is this on my feed
THIS is your problem.

Thinking that a stupid social media site has any actual relationship to real life.

Sure, there may be value in toy product announcements for collectibles, but SHOCKING NEWS, you can avoid the cesspool of click bait sites, reflexive or imbecilic unquestioning fan site reposts of toy company PR crap, and the general waste of time that is current day social media AND still keep up with your hobbies!

Instead, you could spend your days and nights playing, posing, admiring those unopened boxes and mint on card packages, lusting after in poverty or however you like to engage with your hobbies/collectibles

WITHOUT
ANY
STUPID
ADDED
NONSENSE

All the free time you will have left can be spent cultivating IRL relationships, or with a pet, or simply outside in the daylight and sunshine.
>>
>>10953749
They retconned one group of classic soldiers to claim there were always women in their ranks when that's not true.
>>
It’ll be to net normie women from the netflix adaptation coming out who are drooling over henry
>>
>>10957247
I thought netflix wouldnt hire henry anymore since he rejected the witcher writer and producer roasties.
>>
>>10956657
>>10956873
>>10956983
Anime isn't inherently pozzed though. That's mostly just troons projecting onto it.

It's nothing like Western media where they specifically go out of their way to pander to them.
>>
Can't wait for the dommy muscle mommies and trans women warrior. Thank you!!!
>>
File: image-44.png (337 KB, 580x588)
337 KB
337 KB PNG
>>10953745
>>
>>10957247
>Netflix
Amazon. When Henry drops out, we'll know it's pozzed.
>>
>>10953818
>they retconned the lore so that female Space Marines
The did not.
They reconnected it to make femal custodes cannon, different factions.
>>
>>10957247
I feel like wh is actually too difficult to sell out to normies like dnd and the like because to get people playing they would need to buy sets which tourists wouldn't do unless they dumb the game down heavily and sell a full box of units for $30. Nobody is going to read lore books either so all they could do is video games and tv shows and i imagine that's not where the real money is.
>>
>>10953818
Custodes aren't Space Marines you fucking idiot. Thanks for making it extremely clear that you're only here to get mad at Woke and you don't give a shit about Warhammer
>>
>>10953745
>woman and trannys destroying the game you love
I don’t play or love warhammer but rip to those that do.
>>
i don't care for modern politics but 40kfags deserve this for shitting up scifi discussion with their gay marvel characters for multiple decades
>>
>>10968778
Halo is no more sci-fi than Warhammer, and no less Marvel
>>
>>10953745
Wrong board. Take it to /tg/. There's also already a Warhammer toy thread, take this there if you want.
>>
>>10968115
YWNFL
>>
File: warhammer40k.jpg (51 KB, 1080x1080)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>10953745
>Can someone explain what's going on?
Remember the Fallen.
>>
>>10953860
You think finance bros are dense? They understand the implications of things like that it's not like they're alien to any kind of consumer base and beans dynamic you retard they're probably more aware than you are, they don't need to tell apart a sister of battle to a space marine it's the fact of the change not the change itself that they will analyse
>>
>>10953818
Fuck off back to twitter, you retard. Space Marines aren't Custodes. Fucking tourists.
>>
>>10954036
>>10963703
>>10967746
>>10970089
Sorry guys. I forgot it was only April and that book isn't out yet. There are definitely no female Astartes at the moment.
>>
>>10953867
This is America, learn to speak English or go back to your country.
>>
>>10956654
>>10957691
Pozzed isn't a word and you are mentally unwell. <3
>>
>>10970251
Neopronouns aren't words but that doesn't stop you from using them, election tourist.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.