[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Upcoming Transformers
https://pastebin.com/ykdGLb1F
>Leaks and Rumors
https://pastebin.com/7703EV3S
>Online Stores for TFs
https://pastebin.com/3raSp3ZY
>Where to watch TF shows:
https://pastebin.com/xiX5Q7SE
>Transformers General Archives:
https://archive.palanq.win/toy/search/subject/%2Ftfg%2F%20-%20Transformers%20General/

Previous:
>>10955431
>>
>>10958841
They look gorgeous
>>
>>
That tan plastic must be really cheap.
>>
>>10958841
>New thread on page 9 or 10 or image limit. Any thread that doesn't say this and does not adhere to it or lacks the pastebins is not a legit /tfg/ thread
>>
>>10958849
Hasbro is pre yellowing their toys now so people can’t complain.
>>
>>10958856
that's smart in a sinister way
>>
>>10958856
>>10958860
They also painted the whole tighs and crotch plate tan, someone on the deco dpt must love that color.
>>
>>10958841
Ack, i dunno if i could handle a third grimlock. Really wish shockwave didnt have that animated paint job.
>>
>>10958862
i'm quite fond of judicious use of tan in mecha
>>
>>10958869
Seems better suited to a main color so you feel like "I am desert camouflage" instead of "I have discoloration".
>>
Got my Lio Convoy really fast after buying it like wednesday. Hes awesome, his transformation is exactly as involved as I like them to be, his weapojs and storage is cool, and his battle mode is badass. Very awesome toy especially for 20 bucks. My Kingdom Airazor also arrived. I think shes a better use of the mold than Terrorsaur, which I guess is fitting since she was first. As for my Skywarp... the guy forgot to send it. He was in the hospital and forgot and says hes sending it, so lets hope hes an honest dude. Combined with the my failed attempt at a 35 dollar G2 Grimlock, my Transformers luck is mixed as of late.

Anywaus, may double dip for znemesis Convoy if I can find him cheap enough.
>>
File: 1713550159194046.jpg (626 KB, 3838x1557)
626 KB
626 KB JPG
>>10958869
>>10958875
It needs more silver mixed in.
>>
>>10958869
I wish computers would go back to being beige.
>>
>>10958889
Just get a beige case then
>>
File: crows.png (859 KB, 1306x1052)
859 KB
859 KB PNG
Filch needed a decicated voyager mold to then repaint as his brothers, the legacy version we got is a travesty with ith mackdonalds toy tier headsculpt.
>>
>>10958892
Kek, I meant her brothers.
>>
>>10958879
Literally only problem with Lio is they couldn't manage to get properlooking lion legs out of it, but it's a far cry better than the original toy so no complaints here.
>>10958889
fuckin top quality computer color but i'm pretty happy with black.
>>
>>10958892
Well I mean even that would be too small
>>
>>10958892
Ninja Science Crows were a lot smaller than Filch. Being deluxe is more suitable for them even.
>>
>>10958892
The headsculpt is irrelevant, though. Nobody's going to display the non-transforming character in robot mode. The bird mode is the only thing that matters for her, and while the one they chose is a bit undersized, it's still a decent enough representation of the character as we see her in canon.
>>
>>10958899
ninja crows. we teyandee now?
>>
>>10958903
Not particularly. Just a stupid joke about their heads looking like they have bird beaks instead of actually being ninjas.
>>
>>10958902
>Nobody's going to display the non-transforming character in robot mode
You're delusional if you think nobody is going to display a fembot in robot mode.
>>
>>10958908
I dunno, I keep Blackarachnia and Airazor as beasts most the time.
>>
>>10958909
Then you're a special snowflake.
>>
>>10958908
But she basically doesn't HAVE a robot mode in canon. You get a one second, out of focus shot of it just so the show designers didn't bitch about the model getting used, but that's it. She's a bird in every other appearance she has, and she doesn't exactly act like a proper Cybertronian fembot - she's more of a giant animal than anything else.
>>
>>10958911
And the current design team focuses on robot mode, not beast mode.
>>
>>10958897
I never had the original so this is ky first experience, but hes fuckin cool. Whats the deal witj half his chest opening up? I feel like it should have a Transmetal style spark crystal.
>>
>>10958908
>>10958909
>>10958910
I used to display everyone in whichever mode they looked best in. that was before Kingdom.
>>
>>10958914
that's his Energon Matrix. he can use it to go super saiya-jin and fire a beam out of it (though this might require Primal to be with him)
>>
>>10958911
>But she basically doesn't HAVE a robot mode in canon.
Shelf canon > all
>>
>>10958845
I like this. I'll get a Studio Series version if they ever do one. I don't get why they make Trion a lion now, but whatever, it gives him a regal presence. Like a robot version of Aslan.
>>
>>10958916
I do have Primal... unfortunately his his Energon Matrix is more like a bic lighter as my only blast effects are 86 Hot Rod's
>>
>>10958913
Which has nothing to do with the fact that the character is not known for her robot mode. She got one as an afterthought, because she's in a franchise where transformations are the gimmick; nothing more.
>>10958921
>Shelf canon > all
The hell does that even mean? Is this some advanced form of coping? just admit you care less about the character than you do about (nonexistent) robot titties.
>>
>>10958921
i can't disagree with this
i dont understand anyone who watches any western TF shows other than Beast Wars, Animated, and Prime, let alone get attached to the characters.
>>
File: file.png (557 KB, 640x480)
557 KB
557 KB PNG
we could probably get a lot of miles out of this as a meme image
>>
thought it was just a 1 in a million meme but found a bunch of ripped off heads at shartmart the other day.
>>
>>10958955
It doesn't really cover new ground though.
>>
>>10958911
Its ok if you're happy with that mediocre retool, but some of us want something better, hope a 3p save her like they did with Airachnid.
>>
>>10958959
whatever new ground you want covered, you'd edit it onto his little placard.
>>
>>10958960
how the fuck was this thing meant to transform. i see no rest-of-the-wings, and nowhere for her hands to go.
isn't this the show that made a bunch of decently cool designs but didn't even bother thinkin up transformations for them, and many of them didn't get toys other than little baby versions?
>>
>>10958933
>I don't get why they make Trion a lion now
It's a botcon thing. Goes all the way back to the 90s.
>>
>>10958960
It would be cool if a dedicated one happened, but it probably came from trying to think of a reuse for Airazor.
>>10958966
Yep.
>>
>>10958967
it works for me, i just need an uncompromised transformation
lion legs that have femur, shin, and foot
lion head that isn't undersized, and doesn't split into awkward half-shells for pauldrons or something (at LEAST have a back of the shell fold out)
and a torso that finds a good way to shorten (legacy lio / movie voyager cheetor do it perfectly)
>>
>>10958955
>>
File: Alphalion.jpg (49 KB, 648x350)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>10958933
>I don't get why they make Trion a lion now
Back during the time of Beast Machines, BotCon released a concept of BM Snarl redecoed as Beast Era Alpha Trion.
For BotCon's 20th anniversary, they did a bunch of homages to past BotCons, including Alpha Trizer, the Prime Thundertron toy redone in purple. This toy represented a fusion of Alpha Trion and post-BM Cheetor.
For the Titans Return toyline, both the above toys were homaged for the triplechanger Alpha Trion toy, going from robot to spaceship to lion.
Now we have One lion Trion.
We've also gotten a handful of vehicle Alpha Trion toys along the way, so it's not JUST lions.
>>
File: _1250942.jpg (221 KB, 900x1096)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
>>10958966
My guess is something close to BH Cuthroath.
>>
>>10958973
perfect!
put the plastic back in dagnabbit.
i just finally succesfully explained to my mom, after years of trying, the simple fact that we don't throw our trash into the ocean. so it wouldn't matter if we made straws ENTIRELY out of turtle poison, it wouldn't contribute to a single cute animal death.
>>
>>10958966
Well one of the results if you search Filch Transformers is a custom that repaints that one into her, seems plausible.
>>
>>10958975
This line, and the 4th movie line, had SUCH frustratingly cool designs, irritatingly made into quite crummy, overly-simple toys.
>>
>>10958979
>>10958975
Crap. I was aiming to quote this post.
>>
>>10958981
huh, fascinating. so the bird just had visible arms.
>>
>>10958980
That Cutthroat is just the Prime Cyberverse toy upscaled.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (115 KB, 800x800)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>10958965
Keep crying.
>>
>>10958983
the what now
>>
>>10958960
You're still not getting that she's one instance where the robot mode is completely unimportant. The one image you posted is a cherrypicked image that's onscreen for a grand total of 3 seconds; for the other 20 minutes and 9 seconds of the episode, she's a bird. It's why they picked the Kingdom mold for her instead of finding something with a robot form that more closely resembles the artwork - the bird mode is the form she's known for and the one that's more important to get right. Robot mode is a literal afterthought that's there because it has to be.
Honestly, you should've just said that you only know of the character from the Wiki article you skimmed through, since it's plain you genuinely do not understand what her whole deal was.
>>10958966
>how the fuck was this thing meant to transform.
It wasn't. That's pretty much the point - she's a giant bird. The robot mode is shown for that one scene because it was on her character sheet, but it's not even acknowledged in the episode that she can transform - the Autobots' files only show the bird mode, and every instance where transforming would have actually helped her (like when shaking off Bee on the bridge or throwing Strongarm off her back near her nest) she just opted to flutter around and peck at people like a pissed off crow instead. The actual transformation in that one shot even happens offscreen - she jumps off the statue, passes behind the ledge there, and pops back up in bird mode.
>>10958975
With some improvements (especially to those exposed robot arms), this actually would have been a decent choice of mold for her.
>>
>>10958987
Is this a "the name was unavailable, but different continuity so I'm going to ignore being called by the name of the guy I'm based on" case?
>>
>>10958987
Sorry, "Windrazor".
The deluxe class Beast Hunters Windrazor and Twinstrike were just the Prime Cyberverse, Legion Class Windrazor and Twinstrike toys, but made bigger.
>>
File: TFU03-toy_Snarl.jpg (87 KB, 754x500)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>10958974
BM Snarl really was a cool mold. I loved the Universe colors, in particular.
>>
>>10958987
>>10958996
The Cyberverse Bumblebee and Smokescreen toys also got upscaled with them.
>>
>>10958990
Well they did change the transformation of the airazor mold to put the wings on her arms, like that robot mode displayed however briefly in the show. so they obviously cared about that.
>>
>>10958990
>she's one instance where the robot mode is completely unimportant
For weirdos like you, but this transformers she needs to transform or fuck off to the RED line.
>>
>>10959001
It's partsforming.
>>
>>10958996
>Hun-Gurr's 'torso mode' is just him throwing his hands in the air like he just don't care
God, this was a shitty Abominus.
>>
>>10958992
what is 'prime cyberverse'
those are two different franchises
>>
>>10959004
It was small.
>>
>>10958999
bizarre! i had no idea. i'm really surprised they don't do this kind of thing more often. especially making some modifications along the way.
>>10958998
ehhhh those legs, and the forward-jutting robot mode head (with a perfectly straight upright torso, if anything back arched backward) doesn't work for me. the rest is good. I actually love the front paw transformation.
>>
>>10958998
Uh, first time noticing the punisher skull on his chest, had hime for a short time.
>>
>>10959003
whaaaat
>>
>>10959005
No, just name reuse. Cyberserse was used for the Legion and Commander size classes in DotM and Prime toylines. Easily known by the 3mm usage.
>>
>>10958965
I can't wait till the day somebody types "3P" and you don't chime in, a golden sign that you finally roped yourself and did the only good choice in your entire life
>>
>>10959005
Anon, the 2018 Cyberverse series was not the first time "Cyberverse" was used in the franchise.
The first time was shared between Dark of the Moon and Prime, as the smaller, budget versions of mainline toys. They had two size classes: the smaller "Legions", and the slightly bigger "Commanders". There were also larger vehicles the toys could pilot, which transformed to bases and weapon platforms, and conect together.
>>
>>10959004
It was ok, but Hun-Grr needed to be bigger, the limb mods looked better with the new deluxe torso mold on the repaint.
>>
>>10959010
that's so retarded
no fucking wonder the paint budget is so tight, hasbro execs are drinking it all
>>
>>10959001
Those are done through partsforming, which is more or less proof that it's an afterthought - if they actually cared, they would have found a mold that actually uses the wings for the arms.
>>10959002
Dude, this is like saying Transmutate needed an alt mode because she was on a Transformers show. If the character was consistently shown in beast mode while the robot mode was more or less entirely ignored, than the priority should be on the mode she actually used, right?
>fuck off to the RED line.
Bit of a difference there - the RED line was for characters that DID transform, but which people just wanted an action figure for. Filch CAN transform but actively chose not to, and the mode she preferred was the non-humanoid one, which automatically disqualifies her from RED.
>>
>>10959014
yes, this one looks amazing. There are still some really stupid parts to it, but it's less crazy in this unified color.
>>
>>10959009
IT'S

PARTSFORMING.

Airazor's wings were retooled to be removable, so they could plug into the arms. The actual transformation wasn't changed.
>>
>>10959015
It means they have the trademark. It is more being lazy/cost-efficient than retarded.
>>
>>10959016
well i'll be interested to see how they attach to the wings-proper, and whether I can flip them upside down or summat.
>>10959018
i stand by my incredulous and elongated 'what' that is ridicks.
>>
>>10959011
There is at least one impersonator, so that will take a while.
>>
>>10959019
imagine if other products did this
>Casio Keyboards with "Indi-Glo" being recycled to mean light-up keys
>Honey Bunches of a Different, Unrelated Cereal
>Butt Snaffler brand toilet paper
>>
>>10959014
He looks less like a hodgepodge, and that torso is definitely much better than Prime Hun-Gurr.
On the other hand, now he looks like he's Prime Predaking's weird lovechild; I just hope the mother was Ripclaw.
>>
>>10959024
There probably are other cases of this, but I don't care enough about those to find them.
>>
>>10959016
>Transmutate needed an alt mode because she was on a Transformers show
And she got one when she was released on kingdom, but she shoud've been part of RED, then again those in charge of RED are retards using the same size for character,

>>10959017
Unified deco on combiners is a touchy subject, some think Superion looks boring for it, I like both uniform and patchy decos on them.
>>
>>10959030
Kingdom Transmutate's altmode is a pile of disconnected parts. RIP
>>10959030
yeahhh it really depends on what the character is meant to be. I kind of prefer if they just pick two or three colors, similar to G1 Devastator, but making sure some of them have more of one color, others have more of the other.
>>
>>10959021
anon, we know how the wings attach. we have pictures of the toy. this isn't a mystery.
>>
>>10959034
I didn't say YOU will be interested to see, I said -I- would be.
I know we look and smell alike, but I'm a different guy.
>>
>>10959037
But you don't need to be "interested to see". Just look at the photos. You can know and understand right now, this instant.
>>
>>10959021
>well i'll be interested to see how they attach to the wings-proper, and whether I can flip them upside down or summat.
>>10959037
>I said -I- would be.
NTA, but we know exactly how they attach, and have known since the first images of her dropped. The wingtips are on 5mm pegs with a joint on each to make them flex; they can plug into her actual wings for beast mode, detacha nd plug into the 5mm peg holes on the backs of her robot arms (like Terrorsaur's 'spikes' or Airazor's guns), or be held in her hands like swords (that she never had). Again, nothing was changed for the actual transformation, and the only reason we got that much for her was because they needed to retool her wings anyway to make them look like they're made of shrapnel instead of feathers. The primary focus of Legacy Filch was getting the bird mode to look like her show appearance.
>>
>>10959042
>>10959041
I see how they attach to the arms, but I don't see how they attach to her wing-stubs.
I can see from this photo, at least, that the connectors seem to be on a hinge, so that much is already fascinating. there's a ton of potential there.
>>
Surprised there’s only one female leaked for 2025 with Solus Prime.

Well I guess there’s also the Crasher package refresh.
>>
>>10959042
that gappy chest.. ooh.. bet they're really wishing airazor had movable robotmode chest-sides like Dinobot, so they could retool those for retools. and so it would look better. Or they could have just made her fucking falconhawk head bigger, which would look better in both modes.
>>
>>10958849
I don't mind it.
>>
>>10959045
LOOK

AT

THE

BEAST

MODE

THEN

YOU

IDIOT
>>
>>10959045
>I don't see how they attach to her wing-stubs.
They peg in from underneath. the two areas I circled here are the holes they connect to.
>>10959047
Yeah, while Filch did have a small bird head, it was still much larger in proportion to her torso than Kingdom Airazor's was; unfortunately, to make the transformation work, they had to keep the same dimensions so it could rotate around and fit into the chest slot.
>>
>>10959053
no pics in this thr-
>>10959055
oh there it is. Ohhh from underneath you say? Yeah I can see the spot now...
well then you could definitely swap them to flip them upside down to make robot mode more interesting. I might try that.
I will say, the way the recycled parts have clashing feather detail is really stupid. and anyone who is angry about that is a correct and smart gentleman.
>>
>>10959030
Victorion looks like shit with her unified deco, but perhaps that comes down to rusty red and oxidized copper green aren't a great combo
Megatronia looks much better because even if the components have different colours they all share heavy dose of black that ties them together
>>
>>10959046
It only includes standard retail ones, so could easily be something like a future 4-pack with Glyph from Target, Universe Shadow Striker and Roulette for Amazon. Probably hits an issue of what mold reuse is viable for the ones that haven't been made recently.
There is a Widow Maker in Studio Series and Transformers One might have some coming out.
>>
>>10959058
I take my Victorion out for display on December 1st and leave her up 'til New Years.
>>
That transformers One movie looks like shit just going by the trailer. Its a marvel tier "SO THAT JUST HAPPENED!!" quipfest. Jesus christ.
>>
>>10959056
You don't need pics from the thread. Just look at the pics all over the internet.
>>
>>10959056
>I will say, the way the recycled parts have clashing feather detail is really stupid
I agree - they were already remolding parts for the wings, so why not just redo all the connectors as smooth bits while they were at it? Instead, they went and molded feather details onto her back and wing bases to try to make it blend, which is completely stupid and totally inaccurate - filch was made entirely of sharp metal bits with no organic parts whatsoever. Still, I'd be willing to overlook it - if they had given her a proper spiky tail.
>>
>>10959064
i'm sick of people ragging on whedon quips, that's still funny and interesting
when you try, and fail, to ape that, and it comes out sounding lame and stupid, yeah that's dumb. but whedon and those marvel movies were fine. well I've stopped watching them, has their dialogue gotten worse? Guardians 3 was great.
>>
>>10959066
that really was unforgivabru.
maybe we'll get a thirdparty one
>>
>>10959059
>and Transformers One might have some coming out.
Elita seems likely.
>>
>>10959068
>i'm sick of people ragging on whedon quips, that's still funny and interesting
>>/Reddit/
>>
I hope SS86 Rodimus Prime happens.
>>
>>10959072
every time I say something funny or clever, people say 'reddit'
meanwhile I go to reddit and it's wall to wall joyless hyper-PC turds. Not a quip in the bunch.
>>
>>10959074
What would that do the commander one doesn't?
>>
>>10959081
better face and more accurate alt mode

instead of bothering with the separate car mode they should integrate the front half of the trailer into the robot.
>>
>>10959077
A better comparison would be SomethingAwful.
I'd be proud to be compared to a goon.
>>
>>10959086
n... no... that's the opposite of whedonism. that sounds like... urban talk? Or like the dumb little kids these days who listen to rap and tiktok?
what we're talking about is fun 90s-style quips. like spider-man uses to piss off his villains.
>>
>>10959089
Spider-Man's entire thing is that he is annoying. That seems like a bad idea to emulate him.
>>
>>10959090
doesn't annoy me, it annoys cranky old bad guys.
Anon, when you watch an Animaniacs sketch, do you relate more to the Warners, or to the uptight mook they're pestering?
>>
>>10959082
Unlikely. Even Ultra Magnus can detach his cab from the trailer despite not having a white Optimus Prime.
>>
>>10959091
Isn't that the cartoon that is only known for porn?
>>
>>10959082
So, the Masterpiece toy?
>>
How are there still no pictures comparing leader BW Megaton's alt mode and Landsaur?
>>
>>10959096
I think you're thinking of something else.. Animaniacs porn is pretty rare.
>>
So Flatline is going to be a retool of Red Alert when his design was based on Trailcutter/Trailbreaker to begin with? Strange.
>>
File: 3940746a63c4c9c04e_0.jpg (160 KB, 1145x527)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>10959082
A higher budget version of titanium rod? eh, just get a potp head fo the commander and stickers to add the missing paint.
>>
>>10959108
G1 Red Alert or Armada?
>>
>>10959105
I can help you with that, anon.
https://youtu.be/a1eSU4YD4y0?si=x4dzG0ud1I7i2eoL&t=1721
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (304 KB, 1365x715)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
>>10959082
>>
>>10959077
>meanwhile I go to reddit
So you literally ARE a Redditfag?
Actually piss off already
>>
that was actually pretty good bait
>>
>>10959115
Finally, thank you.
>>
>>10959108
Source? Also >his design, Which one? His IDW1 design, I'm assuming? Since his original Bayverse comic design was thought about eventually becoming a hearse, I believe, but never realized.
>>
>>10959124
The leaker on tfw
>>
>>10959122
that dinky little head...
would it have killed a puppy if they just made it bigger? and the front of the torso too. I actually don't know what that part turns into on magmatron, so maybe if it's the hip-chunks, they were trying to minimize those.. but come on, the head!!! would it be such a crime if Magmatron had one really big head hanging off of his shoulder?
>>
>>10959058
Man, Megatronia team was so looked down on by me when first announced.
Now I regret it. I want it so bad. The only time we’ll ever get an all femcon team and they have a fun dynamic
Combined form is bad ass.

I’m surprised there’s not more fanfiction and fan art of her.
Maybe if they ever appear in a cartoon.
>>
>>10959115
Lol, saw this yesterday
WTF is with the super flash bang lighting
>>
>>10959126
So which Red Alert did he say?
>>
>>10958841
When is that Grimlock supposed to open up for pre-orders? I was under the impression it would with the Shockwave but it never did.
>>
>>10959129
not my favorite reviewer, but good footage.
>>
>>10959133
Oddly, we still don't know.
>>
>>10959128
Being a region-exclusive redeco of Victorion limits them greatly. But if the expected release pattern occurs and the limbs can be swapped between different sets, a remake should be viable in 2026/2027, depending on if Megaempress needs to specifically be a fire truck or a torso truck in general.
>>
>>10959133
I thought it was supposed to be a month after Shockwave
Which would be about now, non?
>>
>>10959136
Weird, not that I expect it to be wildly popular since it's a weird deco but you'd think they would be pushing it.
>>
>>10959108
>when his design was based on Trailcutter/Trailbreaker to begin with?
He was based on T30 Trailcutter, he looks nothing like the 84-based ER mold.
Armada Red Alert is a much better fit, especially sine they're both emergency vehicles.
>>
>>10959126
Who, JTPrime? He hasn't posted anything since wednesday, and nothing on Flatline.
>>
File: allosaurs.jpg (170 KB, 1200x567)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>10959127
Its small, but most people won't notice it, fuck most people will think its a T-rex, its pretty close for a toyline thats not meant to do realistic replicas.
>>
>>10959109
question, should Rodimus get a super mode like Optimus?
>>
>>10959149
Its a giganotosaurus.
>>
>>10959134
how is that good footage, you can't see half the shit because of how bright it is
>>
>>10959137
>>10959128
I just remembered that Dead End forms an arm for Menasor instead of a leg, so Flowspade would need to use Wild Rider as the base. Conviently Combiner Wars didn't have 1:1 altmodes to the G1 toys, so you could probably bullshit it away.
>>
>>10959149
this is a regular allosaur though. svelte, slender, nice narrow jaw for snapping up thingies.
landsaur is supposed to be a giganotosaurus, and you can see from the sculpt that that's the direction they were going. they basically sculpted a big head, then scaled it down
plus again, the torso is too blunt. It's not really an issue of realism so much as 'hang on that doesn't look right' to the eye.
if you can come up with something that looks BETTER than reality, then absolutely try that instead.
>>
>>10959143
Yeah you know if true I'm not entirely against him being an Armada Red Alert retool, since Red Alert has a very oddly-human body underneath; it could be a neat way of making Flatline resemble his more alien-proportioned Bayverse design.
Hopefully it would be more than just a headswap, but even if it is, I'm sure it wouldn't be the end of the world(?)
I'd just be glad we got A half-decent Flatline ever, lmao.

But again, like... Anon pls give source to your claims
>>
File: miketyson.png (251 KB, 514x514)
251 KB
251 KB PNG
>>10959157
which is a -kind- of allosaurus
>>
Fuck off with your nerd lizards.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (66 KB, 1067x329)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>10959162
>>10959143
>>10959108
Theres a 3d printable head for the legacy skids and t30 trailcutter molds, skids version is free.
>>
>>10959081
With any luck, be better. I don't expect it to happen, I just wish it would.
>>
what can I buy on ebay
>>
File: 1569543765521.jpg (26 KB, 251x296)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>10958849
Why can't Americans get first hand reviews?
>>
>>10959197
hookers
>>
>>10959197
according to a commercial i saw once, maybe even a car.
>>
>>10959197
I saw someone try to sell a skull once.
>>
>>10959208
i think that's allowed as long as it's not human.
and I feel like some dispensation would be made for the 'no human remains' rule
>>
>>10959122
Goddamn hes bigger than I expected.
>>
>>10959197
A pair of old glasses that belonged to some nutcase who explored the Arctic.
>>
>>10959213
right? this thing's gonna be gigantic
the review guy suggested the REASON it's so big is just so they could have these two at nearly equal size.
>>
>>10959214
ARE YOU USER'S NAME LADIESMAN217?!?!
>>
>>10959199
They do all the time... with marvel legends.
>>
>>10958879
I cannot put this guy down! Not only is he fun to pose, his transformations great and that battle mode is absolutely awesome! He is LOADED with weapons! It takes me back to the days of gimmick filled Beast Wars figures. Honestly for a modern TF his extra features are pff the chart!

In other news, I'm a dumbass. I have been turning Roadhauler's head around during transformation... I had no clue whatsoever that it could be flipped to hide the head. I have had him since December, guys.
>>
>>10959267
I'm not into the battle mode, but I'm glad it's there for people who like it.. and it's not THAT weird to have things come out of the mane.
>>
>>10959268
I like it a lot more in Robot mode with the knife arms extended and all 4 guns wielded, but its cool that it does that in beast mode too.

It would be cool if his front teeth were sharper and didn't look so much like buck teeth.
>>
>>10959277
buck teeth are mice type, you're thinking of Goofy teeth.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD3dCMp2WHiwrVPo2XaZpkWp3K3xpx3h8
Why are the first four episodes private?
>>
>>10959288
so they can shill the movie theater release
>>
>>10959291
that's so stupid
if it were the creator of baseball it'd be Abner Doublegay.
>>
File: tkt93322_0.jpg (305 KB, 1064x1056)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
>>10958841
is there a mod or part for the new Animated Bumblebee's stingers? I just want them sticking straight out from his wrists instead of having to attach them to the blasters
>>
>>10959300
when this toy came out, I could swear someone showed how that was already possible.
>>
Is the G1 Jazz toy good - like, the original G1 toy? Have there been any decent reissues of it recently?

Last month I bought a G1 Optimus reissue on a whim, it was on sale and I thought it was cute; but my mom really liked it and said she thought "it was the coolest Optimus I owned" lol, and then absent-mindedly wondered if they did one for Jazz, since that's her favorite character, so I'm considering maybe getting her a G1 Jazz for her birthday if it's about the same quality as cab-only Optimus (she doesn't barely buys any toys, so I want the few she does have to be nice, lol). Luckily her bday isn't wat until the end of the year so I've got tons of time to consider stuff lol.
>>
*She barely buys, and *isn't way until, my bad.
>>
File: 1713451325150038.jpg (623 KB, 1391x2048)
623 KB
623 KB JPG
>>10958841
Now that dust has settled, what do we think of it?

I am hyped, I dont buy the film being a comedy, I think its just marketing to get kids.

Trailer

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5a09yJU-mCI
>>
>>10959317

I dont know what else to tell you other than it looks like mass produced hollywood trash spewing out jokes a mile a minute.

>we'll never get a more serious movie thats as good as the cybertron games were
>>
>>10959317
>Now that dust has settled
It hasn't, though - the thing isn't even out yet, so i's impossible to give a final verdict until someone has seen it in its entirety.
I stand by my opinion that, from what we've seen of it, it looks like utter garbage - but there's plenty of time for me to be proven wrong.
>>
>>10959322
Sometimes I wonder if Legendary will get the rights to produce TF films. If I were Hasbro, I would have began the deals after TLK flopped.
>>
File: IMG_20240421_005504311.jpg (561 KB, 4160x3120)
561 KB
561 KB JPG
Well Seymour I've picked up the GE Starscream despite your Directions
A clean Robot, Good range of Articulation, Nice details and he feels fun to mess with

I guess now all that's left is
>>
>>10959324
the Godzilla fandom hates what the monsterverse franchise became so I doubt it'd be any better
>>
File: IMG_20240421_015226558.jpg (521 KB, 4160x3120)
521 KB
521 KB JPG
>>10959325
GOOD GOD WHAT IS GOING ON IN THERE
>>
>>10959328
Uh- an Arwing!
>>
>>10959328
This is one of the worst jet modes ever
>>
>>10958933
I wish Dr. WU would re-release that scepter. I wanted the clear blue one because I thought it might go well with Sharkticon Megatron but waited too long to order one and it was gone.
>>
Man this makes me appreciate them a bit more
Also a weak spot for the Mini Bots
https://twitter.com/gLYjzoShlTvAN0g/status/1774640561066234235
>>
>>10959322
>>10959327
Not gonna lie
This shit Is hilarious, it’s like edgy teens complaining about dad jokes
>>
>>10959354
Mm yes Slop
God I love Slop so much. Thank you yum yum more please?
>>
>>10959300
You can do that, the stingers have 3mm pegs and peg into the wrist when the fists are stored.
>>
>>10959327
I'm in the Godzilla fandom and I like the monsterverse
>>
>>10959356
Let me guess, bay films weren’t slop?
>>
>>10959328
>>10959340
They made the cockpit too big.
>>
>>10959327
Just the tiny minority of purist that won't take anything made out of glorious nihon, most of those being murican fans, Japan likes the monsterverse.
>>
>>10959363
Yeah. It also doesn't help that they made it soft plastic from some reason
>>
>>10959372
for*
Shit, I should go to sleep
>>
>>10959317
>Now that dust has settled
Back to /co/ with you.
>>
>>10959301
>>10959358
I should've said "I want them straight-forward" or something. Instead, they're angled just to reference the old shitty toy. I need a part or mod de-angles them
>>
>>10959363
The original Mold was near perfect, Just small and lacked a few paint details
>>
>>10959360
>>10959364
This, we have best of both Godzilla type movies
I guarantee if final wars released right now they’d say the same thing
>>
>>10959361
Not defending that guy, I'm also someone who rhinks it was merely a bad trailer, but we still don't really know what the true film is like; that said, I actually do still prefer the humor from the Bay films to most of Hollywood today lol - or at least the og Bay Trilogy, AoE and TLK were passionless and felt gross. But, yeah, I really liked the dry humor between the bots and the schizophrenically-paced college humor from the humans. It felt sincere, in a way. Today, I mean I enjoyed many pre-Endgame MCU films and James Gunn's films, and the Monsterverse, but it feels like the rest of Hollywood is still trying too hard to emulate Avengers in very tone-deaf ways. Nothing has as much bite but sincerety as the Bay trilogy's humor nowadays; Gunn's films come close but are also, yknow, not the same. Not that I expect them to be, but- ehhh I feel this train of thought got off-track from the board, I'll just leave it at that. :P

Tl;dr I hope TF:One is good, have barely any expectations though besides maybe disliking the art/designs; too bland. I just know I'm looking forward to seeing Sentinel at least, and finally seeing Tom Kenny as Starscream again haha. Also the Quintessons'll hopefully be cool, the one in the trailer looked neat.
>>
>>10959384
In fairness, Bumblebee merged them together tons of times during the show. That said, if you want show-accuracy, you'd be better off avoiding the Legacy figure altogether.

In my ideal figure, I think the way I'd handle it would be to make them stick straight out of his wrists when attached, but give him butterfly joints somehow so he could more convincingly hold them together. And in fairness, even in the show, they didn't line up perfectly; there was a visible gap between the stingers oftentimes, as the distance between his arms got further lol.
>>
>>10959405
>Tom Kenny as Starscream
Was that confirmed anywhere? I mean, I certainly wouldn't mind him doing it again, but that seems to hold about as much water as Keanu as Shadow (Yes, I know multiple sources reported that, but it still has yet to confirmed by Paramount)
>>
>>10959325
Can't help it but his cockpit looks like the back of a large cockroach.
>>
Is Legacy Powerlinx Hot Shot & Jolt a good buy? The set is discounted at $30 at Hasbro Pulse.
>>
>>10959452
25 would be better but that's a fine enough price for it
>>
>>10959452
I like them, also more effects are always a good thing. Jolt is very fun, so much better than siege micromasters.
>>
>>10959452
I bought it because back in the day I saw pictures of the original and thought it looked like Blaster, and I wanted it because of that. "That's the closest I'll ever get to a new Blaster toy"
>>
>>10959416
>Was that confirmed anywhere?
Huh, I could've sworn it was but nothing so far... But, apparently the "main antagonist" is being voiced by Steve Buscemi. Hhhuh. Don't know how I missed that. Assuming he's gonna be a Quint, then, or someone else? That'll... definitely be something, yeah, sure.
>>
Target's having a sale on TF toys.
Question though, if the Target site says something is unavailable for pickup, delivery, or shipping, but says "available in stores" next to where it lists my closest store, does that mean they specifically have it in stock and I merely need to buy it in person, or that "some stores may have it in stock lol gg's"?
>>
File: 20240421_151852.jpg (1.1 MB, 2632x1429)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
Landsaurus' transformation was annoying due to the sword handle but I'm enjoying them more than I realised in beast mode.
>>
>>10959492
Target is usually good about keeping up with their inventory, so it means they have it in stock unless you got ninja'd
t. used target to judge when my store had army-builder packs
>>
File: 20240421_160547.jpg (1.49 MB, 2959x2017)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB JPG
The chimera mode or whatever. Its interesting to say the least.
>>
File: 20240421_161103.jpg (906 KB, 1672x1979)
906 KB
906 KB JPG
>>10959602
It looks better from the front.
>>
File: tflore.png (181 KB, 433x350)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
Is this true?
>>
>>10959607
It's what the women are truly after
>>
>>10959602
>Copulatory_Tie.jpg
>>
>>10959607
Just had sex and it sadly isn't, you're stuck here forever
>>
>>10959607
Beast Wars makes for good pillow talk
>>
>>10959632
>You call that Maximized?
>>
>>10959632
https://youtu.be/eT7l_kQjfCU?si=XfytMovtTIjTx_II
>>
>>10959607
No, just the pain that she doesn't want to hear it all. I love her so much, I can contain my autism for her.
>>
>>10959607
I'm having a second kid in August, its not true. Just dont be a tjomega and you'll be fine
>>
>>10959607
Maybe if you lose it to pussy. This is why bionicle fans just get stronger in terms of lore obsession, those trannies just dump lore into each other's bussies.
>>
>>10959668
So the reason I lost interest in Bionicle when I was teenaged was not being a transsexual.
>>
>>10959668
I'm still bitter that Bionicle became one of those default "00's nerd things" that weirdos on Twitter sperg on about instead of my own niche infodump.
>>
>>10959675
Bionicle was popular once, so it makes sense a lot of people would talk about it.
>>
>>10959055
why did they go through the effort to retool her wings but left the tail the same? It's WAY too short and still looks like organic feathers It makes no sense since the tail doesn't really affect her transformation, it just sort of chills out in the back of both modes.
>>
>>10959614
Can confirm from personal experience. She didn't know or care much about TF lore until I happened.
>>
>>10959661
What's he done now?
>>
Between Terrosaur, Dinobot, Tyrannocon, Dilophocon, and my u0coming Magmatron, are there any BW style Dinos I'm missing- outside of Megs, Maximal Grimlock, and T-Wreck?

As for mechanical dinos, I still only have Slug, but I'm gonna finish the organic ones first.
>>
>>10959711
Idk man but hes like the stereotypical example of a TF nerd. A caricature even.
>>
File: IMG_7106.jpg (112 KB, 562x640)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>10959607
Na my gf is a little horndog and yet here I am, reading every post because I need all the TF info
>>
>>10959717
The upper arms are supposed to clip into the shoulders, you're also missed the knee sideways sliding (push the black block into the upper legs)
>>
File: s-l400.jpg (25 KB, 400x400)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
Just got bootleg Legends Cerebros from aliexpress (its also on ebay), quality wise is pretty close to the official with clean paint aps, has no electronics but still worth the 12 bucks I paid for it.
>>
>>10959713
>outside of Megs, Maximal Grimlock, and T-Wreck?
Grimlock I can understand, since he was part of a 2-pack, but why on earth would you have skipped Megatron and T-Wrecks? Yeah, you've got Tyrannocon, but the mold is awesome enough to own all of 'em, especially Wrecks for that Not!Diablo colorscheme.
To answer your question, you're still missing Vertebreak and Dracodon (another really good mold that's worth grabbing), as well as the Fossilizers; yeah, they're skeletons, but they're dino skeletons, and that's awesome. Plus the toy colors versions of Dinobot and Terrorsaur are worth grabbing - they're different enough from the originals that you can headcanon them as new characters if you want.
Oh, and don't forget TM2 Megatron. He's close enough to justify as a dinosaur, and is probably the best rendition of the character to date anyway.
>>
>>10959328
I honestly prefer this alt mode over most of the Cybertronian shrugs we get, including the new Cybertron Starscream some people are wanking over. The cockpit is unfortunate, though.
>>
>>10959713
Did you got the bones?
>>
>>10959767
These apparently have a breakage issue with their hip connectors, fair warning.

https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/ko-lg31-titans-return-cerebros-fortress.1260709/page-5#post-22268584
>>
>>10959775
Eh, still worth the gamble for 12 bucks, I already have the SDCC version, but wanted the japanese deco to match the japanese characters we've been getting lately.

Just like this pic on that thread.
>>
How's the new animated Optimus?
>>
File: 20240228_173957.jpg (268 KB, 800x600)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
>>10959780
Fun
>>
File: 1713545858022973.jpg (232 KB, 1942x760)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
>>10959317
I think it's a bad trailer for what will end up being a good movie. Trailers are typically not made by the movie team, but a separate marketing team.

It's also revealed to me a large number of people are faceblind, don't know Transformer history, or both. I've seen multiple complaints about how the designs "don't look like the characters".
- B-127 has the same five-part facial structure as G1.
- D-16, being a young, early Megatron, has the rounded black helmet of the early comics and toy commerical animations. He's still got the finalized Megatron "cheekbones".
- No, Orion Pax doesn't have a faceplate, and he's not voiced by Cullen. JUST LIKE THE ORIGINAL ORION PAX.
- Elita-1 is the outlier, not using her "young" design or name from the G1 cartoon. I suspect they want to keep the sorta-theme of names having numbers in them. She still looks like Elita-1.

I've also seen people bitching about they can't transform at the start, which... is accurate to both the G1 cartoon and comics, and several other Transformers series afterwards. The Transformer species had to LEARN how to transform.
>>
>>10959782
Helmets are far more important for identifying characters. Your image shows that B-127 and Orion Pax have very different helmets.
>>
>>10959782
has the rounded black helmet and yellow/orange eyes*
>>
>>10959782
The ancestral ones were capable of transformation in G1. That was far before the time of the current ones they couldn't transform.
>>
>>10959781
It's one of the few Legacy figures that have interested me and I just now got around to ordering one. It seems solid.
>>
>>10959784
B-127 has the movie helmet design and Orion has the typical Prime-y helmet design. I didn't say they were 1:1 recreations, but they're clearly still the characters.
>>10959786
The trailer establishes that the miner workforce are denied transformation ("We can't even transform", meaning some CAN, and it's known that they can) and Alpha Trion grants the cast new T-cogs he had lying around.
>>
>>10959791
He SHOULDN'T have a Optimus Prime helmet at this point, especially one that just looks like a baby version that hasn't grown in yet. You must be the designer for the Generations Orion Pax.
>>
>>10959782
We see others can transform so its more of a class thing, probably quints dont want the plebs to transform.
>>
>>10959786
In the G1 cartoon the Autobots invented transformation, which the Decepticons copied.
In the comics, the first issue depicted the reverse happening.
Early Cybertronians not being able to transform is not a novel concept.
>>
>>10959317
By the numbers made for specifically stupid kids shite.
>>
>>10959788
Animated Bee and Prime are some of the best United releases. I know people have issues with Bee's price, but I don't even think about it while playing around with him.
>>
>>10959769
Not so much that I skipped them, but Jurassic Park is my fsvorite.movie of all time so I jumped on that set as soon as I knew about it, which was only maybe middle of last year. I just prioritized molds I didn't have before getting other versions of ones I do have you know?

I have TM2 megs (love him), may get fossilizers but idk their robot modes arent very satisfying to me, and the Terorsaur and Dinobot I have are the toy colors because I'm a nostslgic 90s boomer.

We'll see on fossilizers, some of them do go for very cheap.
>>
>>10959325
Can you hunch him like the game model when you're playing as him?
>>
>>10959792
Again: not 1:1. It's a new universe, they can do what they want.
>>10959793
I didn't say the new movie has them learning as a species, I said the old material had them learning as a species.

I'm not saying the movie is perfectly recreating old stuff.
I'm saying people are bitching about the new movie making up new shit when it's actually ideas and designs that have been in the franchise for ages.
>>
>>10959386
The original mold is massively disproportionate to the game model in several areas. It wasn't perfect by any means.
On the other hand, the new mold is disproportionate in other areas, and the old one just looks better.
>>
>>10959071
Talk about a character with a glow up.
Elita fans have been eaten well since 2018 after 3 decades of negligence.
POTP Elita
WfC Trilogy Elita
Earthspark Elita
Legacy Elita
Erial 2-pack
Transformers One Elita on the way
>>
>>10959805
Now if only one of her designs was actually cool.
>>
File: Vertebreak and Dracodon.jpg (360 KB, 2000x1500)
360 KB
360 KB JPG
>>10959799
>may get fossilizers but idk their robot modes arent very satisfying to me
yeah, some of them are weird (though in Transmutate's case, the weirdness works and it's possible to arrange her limbs to make her look close to the show), and I get that the partsforming bit doesn't click with everyone, but I still recommend any of the three (four, counting Spindle) bots that use the Paleotrex mold, at least.
Also, I'll again vouch for Vertebreak and Dracodon - they're skele-dinos, but aren't 'Fossilizers' in that they don't partsform. They're just cool little Dracorexes that are among the best Core class 'bots they've created to date.
>>
File: 20180925_162619.jpg (100 KB, 1346x1000)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>10959807
You may not like it but the POTP has the ideal fembot body.
>>
>>10959811
>Stickers
>>
>>10959811
She looks like Bayverse Starscream. Does that make that flying Dorito a femboy?
>>
>>10959804
>and the old one just looks better.
That's how I feel about all of the GE Studio Series so far, with the exception of Sideswipe (which still doesn't look good enough for me to want). I wish I still had my old WFC Optimus. The new one is pretty disappointing.
>>
>>10959820
No. It was a Starscream first.
>>
>>10959568
damn, this really does look acceptable.
sorry, wallet.
>>
>>10959607
transformers lore is stored in the balls
>>
>>10959651
i love that he shakes his head no at the end, as if to hammer in 'i'm being sarcastic, i actually don't like you at all.'
>>
>>10959492
What's the sale? Is it a percentage off or something else? I ask because their website is always ass for finding that kind of thing out...
>>
>>10959703
hasbro's current rule is make every toy as cheap as you can get away with to make it look good from -one- angle
>>
>>10959851
20% off any TF toys, it's a weekly deal thing.
>>
>>10959712
we're aware he's male
>>
>>10959811
The desaturated pink sucked and then they used it again on the netflix version.
>>
>>10959317
I'm not planning to watch it, much like I'm not giving money to anything else Earthspark-adjacent. Not even planning to whine about it further; the less money and attention it gets the better.
>>
>>10959867
Arcee is the pink one, so she doesn't have much a role if you don't fiddle with the colors.
>>
>>10959607
The moment I started hanging out with my girlfriend she got interested in the Japanese continuity herself, so nope
>>
>>10959782
>IT DOESN'T LOOK BAD BECAUSE (SQUIGGLY LINES THAT SHOW THE CHEEKS ARE THE SAME OR WHATEVER)
Anon...I get it, you like the movie, but this is next-level cope. People aren't saying "this doesn't look exactly as the cartoon, therefore it's bad", people are saying "it looks bad because it looks uncanny and doesn't really look like 90% of Transformers media". You're pulling an IlooklikeBarackObama.com right now.
>>
>>10959809
>purple Grimlock
What's that?!
>>
>>10959876
Transformers is the Sonic the Hedgehog of robot toys.
>>
>>10959880
Looks like the Newage G2 Grimlock.
>>
File: EXj2pOBVcAAB4dp.png (301 KB, 834x582)
301 KB
301 KB PNG
>>10959869
Arcee has more white than pink, also the heads and over all silhouettes are different enough for them to share colors.
>>
>>10959888
Not when Elita-1 also turns into a vague approximation of a car with massive backpack and shoulder pylons.
>>
>>10959796
hang on, doesn't G1 have the quintesson-slaves backstory? that predates autobots and decepticons, and they were built to transform..
>>
>>10959897
Don't ask questions.
>>
>>10959876
a lot of people look like obama.. especially Indonesian people.
>>
>>10959897
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXzvE3I39t8

Autobot-Decepticon wars began before transforming was invented in the cartoon
>>
>>10959900
so it doesn't have the quintesson slaves backstory
>>
>>10959893
That only applies to 1 of her 3 figures.
>>
>>10959897
No, transformation came later.
>>
>>10959900
What did the Quintessons call their products? Obviously Transformer is out of the question since they couldn't do that. Just Autobot and Decepticon? Although those don't really convey designed for domestic use and designed for military use that well.
>>
>>10959906
but isn't the backstory that the quintessons made transforming slaves, the better for doing a greater variety of labor? they can carry but they can also haul shit, etc?
>>
>>10959897
>and they were built to transform..
they weren't.
>>
>>10959901
What is the "it" you're referring to?
>>
>>10959607
>>10959632
>>10959651
>"Just be gentle,, Take it easy"
"Dully Noted, And ignored"
>>
>>10959880
As >>10959882 says, it's the NewAge H44V Ymir (G2 Version), and he's blue (my camera is just shitty). I got impatient waiting for a mainline release of him; he's nice, but rather small.
>>
>>10959912
>but isn't the backstory that the quintessons made transforming slaves, the better for doing a greater variety of labor? they can carry but they can also haul shit, etc?
No. They simply made humanoid robots. You are incorrect.
>>
>>10959912
Quintessons are cheap bastards. They didn't design them that way so they could save on development costs.
>>
>>10959913
>>10959919
then why do I think that?
I never watched G1, but this is what I was always told. Was this a different backstory? the comics perhaps?
>>
>>10959924
>then why do I think that?
Jesus fucking Christ, is your ego so fragile that you can't simply be... wrong? To have... misremembered something? Get the fuck over yourself. People make mistakes. It's okay to make mistakes.
>>
>>10959924
Because without vehicle modes there isn't much differentiation between them. The ancient Autobots are certainly not designs you would want your domestic slaves to have and the ancient Decepticons are lacking in visible weaponry.
>>
>>10959927
I forget things all the time, but my memory rarely invents something specific like that.
I meant it literally, why do I think that? What am I thinking of, since it's not G1?
>>
>>10959930
Physical appearance and armament is not the only factor. Strategic programming, mobility, joint strength, sensors, etc can differentiate different lines of products.
>>
>>10959933
You are thinking of "oops my brain forgot the correctness of one detail and substituted in something that sounds correct in its place."
GET OVER YOURSELF
PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES
>>
>>10959933
Don't worry. The official explanation for why they can transform is just "we just invented it". And might also involve an organ called T-Cog because it appears in one episode.
>>
>>10959933
>What am I thinking of, since it's not G1?
Nothing, because that's never been the case.
>>
When's comic Grimlock?
>>
>>10959927
>>10959936
Dude, you're completely overreacting to his post. He forgot a tiny detail that really never had a satisfactory answer to begin with; no need to have an aneurysm over it like some kind of sperg. It's one thing to correct someone, it's quite another to rant and rave over them needing to 'get over themselves' for getting confused - it just makes you look full of yourself in the end.
>>
>>10959941
huh, fuckin weird. it's such a specific memory. oh well.
>>
>>10959942
Cancelled because not enough pre-orders.
>>
>>10959946
Anon, I'm not putting him on blast for forgetting or being confused. I'm putting him on blast for repeatedly refusing to believe that it's possible for him to forget or be confused.
>>
>>10959948
Maybe if you weren't such a bootlicking Hasbro dog you wouldn't be in this situation.
>>
>>10959711
It's a specific person who keeps bringing up TJ to fuck without Anon
Some Discord shit apparently
TJ IS a Groomer, a Creep, certified faggot and is trooning and who shouldn't even be acknowledged, but that's a separate thing
>>
File: dumbjoke.png (1002 KB, 685x906)
1002 KB
1002 KB PNG
>>10959962
who's he grooming? What are the creepiest things he's done? I need to know now.
>>
>>10959969
John Doe, Alan Smithee, and Hairy Dick Tom.
>>
>>10959974
he is gay?
>>
>>10959977
Is it only grooming if you are gay. Otherwise you would just be called a pedo and be done with.
>>
>>10959962
>all that grease whenever TJ is on camera
That man has never groomed in his life
>>
Just checked my target, seems they still haven't restocked after being picked clean by the circle deals the week before. Damn.
>>
File: 20240306_143102.jpg (1.37 MB, 1915x2681)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB JPG
Where are the toys?
>>
>>10960002
Out of stock :(
>>
File: 20240214_144635.jpg (1.31 MB, 2328x2544)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
>>10960004
No where else stocks it?
>>
>>10959969
you have problems
>>10959978
i am in support of this redefinition
>>
>>10960007
Everything's outta stock errywhere, mang... it's da end toims.....
>>
>>10960002
anon I think there's two in your picture. and maybe another one underneath them, but a really flat toy.
>>
>>10960014
Find one example of child grooming being used about someone that is different gender than the child.
>>
>>10960020
all of them
stop using it at all. to groom is a neutral term, to raise someone in a specific way. you have to add a negative qualifier to it. 'misgroom' you could say.
>>
>>10960020
Is this a joke? Off the top of my head Dan Schneider/Amanda Bynes. Ezra Miller and that weird girl that still follows him around. There was that one kid that delivers pizza in an episode of the office that was groomed by a female actress. Don't remember the names off the top of my head because I have to go get dinner. But I mean, you have to be joking if you don't know ANY.
>>
>>10960020
The word is used tons in regards to girls being groomed by child molesters, I think your hyperfixations on little boys are rotting your brain, anon.
>>
File: grand.jpg (361 KB, 1462x1070)
361 KB
361 KB JPG
>>10960002
Shipping or sitting in my BBTS pile.

Mavs convinced me to buy a cheap Bumblebee Soundwave off of ebay for his Grandus kit before they disappear forever by the time I got around to it.
>>
>>10960033
Why do that when the HasLab Star Convoy/Sky Garry/Grandus set is only 7 years away?
>>
>>10960030
almost exclusively
probably because the people using it and spreading it and sensationalizing it are 100% homosexual or "allied."
>>
>>10960027
I bet you work as a pet groomer
>>
>>10960053
oh right, there's that too! cleaning and stuff, but with an added unspoken edge of "be less interesting-looking and fall into line or face shunning, shaggy"
>>
>>10960059
>Such a cute cat with little paws and soft fur. I'm going to wash all over you and trim your nails so you can't defend yourself, and put this collar around your neck.
>>
>>10960061
anon now you're giving me itchy feelings.
>>
>>10960033
Chunky boy became Beefy boy after 30 years on the gym, I'd like to see an official commander some day.
>>
>>10960077
CHUNKFORMERS
Robots with small thighs
>>
>>10959770
Like yea, it's better than some other shit, But it still sucks

>>10959801
Actually yea
Igor ass hunch

>>10959804
Honestly the "arm can remove for weapons" is a big part why I like them but also the guns feel absurdly tiny compared to the in game designs and some are off design a bit
>>
File: file.png (192 KB, 738x826)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
>>10960002
>>10960033
Pain
>>
>>10960095
what are you, me a couple weeks ago?
>>
File: file.png (241 KB, 717x906)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
>>10960100
Maybe lol
I think I just need the Rhinox/Scorponok and the Primal/Megatron
Paying $90-100+ for Primal/Megatron just hurts a lot honestly
>>
>>10960108
It's worth it, that megatron's paint job is GORGEOUS
and while Primal's not perfect (his fur is still a touch too dark), he is the first cartoon-accurate-skin-color primal toy outside of japan

rhinox and scorponok... trust me, just pay for a used t30 rhinox and... ... just wait for a better scorponok. I mean he looks good in beast mode, that's about it. There was an upgrade kit to at least make his legs longer, but I doubt that's available anymore.
>>
File: Legacy.png (2.71 MB, 1920x1645)
2.71 MB
2.71 MB PNG
Gaze upon the heights of my consumerism
>>
File: Masterpiece.png (2.89 MB, 1670x2174)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB PNG
>>
File: Studio Series.png (3.33 MB, 1942x2205)
3.33 MB
3.33 MB PNG
>>
>>10960110
It's so fucking good looking. Like fuckin gorgeous
I see T30 like $30 and under and that Worlds Collide Scorponok is great but really dark
I debated the Transart one but at that point collection wise I'd want them to finish the full set
>>
>>10960110
>just wait for a better scorponok
Poor guy, even with the thigh upgrades needs to be mistransformed to look ok-ish.
>>
>>10960123
>T30 (rhinox, right?) under 30 bucks
exactly, he's shockingly affordable. not PERFECT rhinox, but as close as I can imagine outside of the MP
>toy-color scorponok
I have to admit, that looks great on him. and because it's 'a different guy' i don't mind that he's so stumpy.
my issue with the transart one is it's too show-accurate, which is not what I'm into really. that was mainframe reluctantly making it look a lot like the toy. also is it too big? I forget. most 3Ps are MP scale and that irritates me.
>>10960128
I will just never understand what possessed them to give him such square, boxy chest and thighs and lower legs too to a lesser extent. There's zero reason they need to be that way, it harms both modes.
>>
>>10960123
Transart?
They don’t have a skorponok, they only do transmetal MP figures, do you mean Transform Element?
>>
>>10960143
not him but that's the guy. easy mistake.
and even he's not perfect. his chest is full of joints for basically no reason. it doesn't need to move.
>>
>>10960132
A scorpion is a box with legs and tail.
>>
File: file.png (394 KB, 640x480)
394 KB
394 KB PNG
>>10960152
it is not!
a scorpion is a BOWLING PIN with legs and a tail.
and the pincers need to come out of the tip of the bowling pin, not the 'shoulders'
>>
>>10960153
This doesn't look like Scorponok. The limbs are all thin, especially the robot mode hands. Also it is yellow.
>>
File: file.png (1.45 MB, 1280x850)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
>>10960155
>doesn't look like scorponok
I feel like you're starting to understand
in fairness, scorponok is more of an emperor scorpion. black color, big meaty claws, etc. and yes it is a BIT boxier, but not that boxy.
>>
File: 16120.jpg (96 KB, 1024x1018)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>10960155
Yeh, its missing the angry predator head.
>>
>>10960163
>6 legs outside the pincers
Mouthpart fags btfo.
>>
File: file.png (1.41 MB, 1280x720)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
>>10960164
nice.
>>10960165
look more carefully, anon. the frontmost legs are hiding behind the clawshields.

oh and for the record, obviously the show model took a lot of liberties with both a real scorpion and the toy (which takes even more liberties) but it still posed it relatively realistically. claws-in, etc. its body was ROUND... though it did get THICKER toward the claws, which is incorrect.. but that's because that part becomes his robot chest.
>>
>>10960148
Dunno what you mean, I have him and he’s great
>>
Why didn't they just use an easier to understand animal like a frog instead of something so alien looking?
>>
>>10960170
What do you mean?
Are you genuinely retarded?
>>
>>10960168
>dunno what you mean
About the chest joints? let me clarify
he's got joints on his chest
and from what I've seen, they are not necessary at all, they made the transformation fancier than it needed to be.
>>
>>10960170
the scorponok toy was big and they wanted to sell a lot of it. as I recall, of the first wave, he and polar claw were the only ultra size guys.
>>
>>10960174
If by fancier you mean more accurate looking in both modes then yes
>>
Kek, found pic related while looking for scorpion pics, thanks /tfg/ now I have more campy shit to watch tonight.
>>
>>10960171
Have you ever even seen a scorpion in the real world? Made up creatures. They don't even have bones.
>>
>>10960178
that is awesome. giving me WMAC Masters vibes.
what is taht thing on her left tit though, looks like a flesh colored bandage or something.
>>
>>10959962
Nah I'm not him, idk of hes groomed people or whatever, I just think hes a big fuckin dork who makes total nontent on youtube. If I'm referring to a repulsive transformers fan, flip a coin and it'l either come up with tj or that fat british faggit.
>>
>>10960177
i looked it up
the only thing those butterfly joints do (and he has them on BOTH sides of the torso) is allow him to have his shoulders sort of proudly held back in robot mode, then slump down in beast mode. if the transformation had been like the original toy, this would have been superfluous. Basically he has a double-sided torso that looks approximately the same on both sides, yet has a bunch of movable parts to allow you to switch which side you're using..
>>
>>10960182
So who is good content?
>>
Is Studio Series Battletrap getting a reissue? BBTS suddenly has stock, (priced at $70) and he is ‘pre-sold out’ on Entertainment Earth
>>
>>10960189
not that guy but i'm fond of jobby
it's actually fun watching him on stream because he's like 10% uncomfortable with how freaky his fanbase is and having to sort of stay in that mode in a live stream vs a pre-recorded and edited video where the performance and character feel more natural.
>>
>>10960193
His character is recycled too much from FilthyFrank.
>>
>>10960194
i've heard that before, I can only assume it's true
all the best characters are recycled. that said, if you can come up with a more original one, you should. and then other people will rip THAT off. and you can feel proud.
>>
>>10960178
>>
>>10960061
anon now you're making me hard.
>>
>>10960189
For Transformers? Fuck, thats a short list. Uhhhhhhh Gei4mae, Not_jib and Jobby probably. The rest are incredibly boring or bitchy.
>>
File: file.png (1.59 MB, 750x1124)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
>>10960132
Yea I get that. I'll prob cave and get the Optimus/Megatron set first when I get a bit more, Hoping on another sale so I feel more comfortable dropping that much and not eating sandwichs for the week lol

>>10960143
>>10960148
>>10960168
My mistake, It's Transform Element Scorponok
Not perfect but he's nice
>>
>>10960201
>the braid is her scorpion tail
i love it. shades of Lamie. but who she really reminds me of is Miss Lint
>>
File: IMG_2700.jpg (2.98 MB, 3024x4032)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB JPG
ok I was watching some reviews on Earthrise Bee and wanted to get one, but then I saw the Cyberverse Bee and I thought that was superior to the Earthrise version, so I got that instead. How did I miss this? It's actually a really good figure. It has a better backpack and has wrist and waist rotation compared to the Earthrise one
>>
>>10960211
if she had a longer braid, maybe she can use her hair like Scorpion from MK
>>
>>10960193
>>10960194
>>10960205
>Jobby fans
Christ that's cringe. He tries WAY too hard to be spergy "spaz" and "Filthy Frank was one of my main inspirations
>Has absolutely ZERO energy like him

TF Fans are really cucked because there really is no good reviewer it feels
Emgo is cringe and tries too hard, Feels like spaz rambling
ThatToyGuy is okay but seems too reddit
Baltmatrix still has an atrociously bad mic
PrimeVsPrime is ((english)) and his voice is insanely grating
Vast majority seem UK/English and obnoxious personality or voice

I think Peaugh is about the only one I can't really place a big complaint on
Mangmotion is good and majority of JP Reviewers too but they're mostly non speaking
>>
>>10960218
Peaugh has no passion, at least he didn't last time I watched a review, which was admittedly a while ago. He might have gone back to his golden era self since then.
>>
>>10960218
i bet i'd be a good reviewer. but I'd want someone else to do all the hard work and editing while i get all the toys (editor can have the ones people donate that I don't like). that's probably not gonna happen
>>
>>10960230
how in the fuck do you pronounce that, and why didn't he deliberately change the spelling to make that clearer? Yknow like as a stylized title. if it's po, he should call himself Master Po or someshit. if it's... pyu? he could be pyu or Pew or something funny. if it's pronounced.... puhhh? like with the german 'ch' sound? then.. he's on his own.
>>
>>10960238
I pronounce is pea-or myself.
>>
>>10960238
like a puke noise

PEEEEAAAAAUUUUUGGGGGGGgggggggghhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>10960242
you say that like you're familiar with the guy but have never watched him to hear him say his own name. or does he... not say his name ever?
>>10960244
that was my first guess but I thought surely it can't be that.
>>
>>10960246
I've heard other reviewers pronounce it like that, but that was a while ago. Baltmatrix is coming to mind but it might not have been him
>>
>>10960218
Jobby could stamd to turn it down, I fo agree there. Yeah Emgo seems like an odd guy. Like hes way more of a sperg than he lets on, which is something. As rolling things do, precious so precious, yadda yadda... its less that hes on a script, more like hes autistically compelled.

Thattoyguy is always too bitchy and he always plays the most dog shit music in his videos. You're spot oj about the rest, especially pvp. Brits, dude. The guy actually said he cried while watching RoTB too. Like bro... come on dude.
>>
>>10960218
>TF Fans are really cucked because there really is no good reviewer it feels
Thew.
>>
>>10960213
>How did I miss this?
It was a hiden jem in a poopy toyline, hes also better than legacy hotshot.
>>
>>10960254
>Thew
Good joke.
>>
>>10960254
Thew used to be good, but these days he hardly ever reviews anything and just opens boxes.
>>
>>10960254
Was cool years ago but now tries too damn hard.
>>
I still want that velocitron Hot Rod
>>
Bah. I went to Walmart and the only things that were on clearance were a few RotB things (which there were a lot of, including entire peg full of the Optimus Primal and Cheetor guns plus some that fell off and were on top of other boxes) and Earthspark Warrior class (Mostly Elita-1). It was really crowded there with not only most the pegs filled but deluxes stacked on top of each other on the shelves and even more on top. There actually was a pretty large variety with things from Wave 1 Legacy to Shadow Striker and Detritus. Legacy Elita-1 were also really common outside the Toxitron deluxes.
>>
>>10960268
>>10960270
I take no pleasure in watching people I abandon for becoming aggressive lefties lose their fanbase and eventually stop producing anything. but it sure keeps happening.
>>
>>10960275
guns? like, sold by themselves?
>>
>>10960268
In the past 2 months he's put out 12 reviews and 4 box openings. Additionally, some of the stuff he opens becomes an impromptu in-situ review.
>>10960270
You can blame youtube for the style change
>>
>>10960280
yeah youtube needs the metaphorical equivalent of a toilet brush jammed up its ass
>>
>>10960278
The Battlemaster ones. Thinking about it, that was a bad phrase since Cheetor turns into a melee weapon.
>>
>>10960282
OH oh oh right. christ, I forgot all about those after I got the last one.
I love those, I wish they sold them in larger numbers so they would be affordable. a whole set of repaints would be nice.
>>
>>10960213
don't you mean earthspark?
>>
>>10960213
Buzzworthy Origin Bumblebee is the superior Bee.
>>
>>10960271
Damn now I do too
>>
>>10960313
where do those rods go
>>
>>10960315
In Wheeljack's ass
>>
>>10960317
I knew you'd say that, yet i held back from adding "in b4 inside his or someone else's ass"
>>
>>10960315
They're Sounding Rods. Be sure to use all of them at once, and push them in as far as they'll go.
>>
>>10960325
you are taking me back 23 years to my first cyber sex, and the girl thinking i'd want her to jam her pinky in my peehole. i'm like first of all, flattering you think it would fit...
>>
File: IMG_2701.jpg (2.63 MB, 4032x3024)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB JPG
just look at these goobers. I want that RID Sideburn to add to the "young and impulsive car bots" lineup. I don't recall if the japanese G1 cartoons had a type like that

>>10960305
oh yea, I meant Earthspark

>>10960313
better than any of the cybertronian Bees that's been coming out lately.
>>
>>10960339
Some like Cheetor, Lio Junior, and Break are young and impulsive, but they aren't cars.
>>
File: IMG_2702.jpg (2.68 MB, 3024x4032)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB JPG
>>10960340
I guess Holi probably counts for that too
>>
Does anyone have that checklist image for legacy?
>>
>>10960230
Yea he's still very monotone and flat sounding but compared to others that's almost welcome

>>10960235
This
If I knew how to format, Video Edit and had a good spot I'd have started loooong ago
I feel like I'd do nonspeaking tho

>>10960250
I just personally can't fucking stand Jobby, Like at all
He barely even does Reviews well, and had this "I'm not a reviewer": meme for awhile
Get's free shit sent to him and doesn't fucking check mail for 6 months+, halfasses a Review and is surprised they dropped him

ToyGuy was too low quality for me, I've only watched a few videos of his when he was basically somehow the only person with the Former in hand
>The guy actually said he cried while watching RoTB too
Jesus christ

>>10960254
If we're talking mid 2010's you'd be right
But he's unironically pretty soi now
>>
>>10960339
I meant Earthspank
>>
>>10960346
>>10958078
>>
>>10960347
there's a lot of merit to nonspeaking
i think i'd just avoid the camera. my voice is good enough, and while i USED to be handsome, i've always looked like shit on webcams and maybe half the time in photo cameras.
>gets sent shit for free
he got too much shit and had to shut his PO box, right? man that's a luxurious problem to have.
>>
>>10960094
Good alt modes are almost a lost art.
>>
>>10960356
well, good altmodes with good robot modes.
beast wars basically started "let's make the robot mode look awesome, even if the altmode has to be kinda dumb. nobody will care" which works a bit better for animals than it does for a car. you can't just taper off the nose of a car and hope nobody noticed, or make the wheels different sizes.
>>
>>10960352
Thank you
>>
so if Nightprowler is an autobot... is he a gigantic snow leopard, or is he just profoundly tiny compared to his compatriots. and if the latter, in what way is he not then a maximal? I feel like they never really fully explained what the reformatting involves, but it sounds like it was linked to de-bigulation.
>>
>>10960368
Faction has nothing to do with size.
>>
>>10960372
okay. I mean that's rational.
but it SOUNDS LIKE becoming a maximal was linked to becoming smaller. They made it sound that way, perhaps inadvertently?
I mean to be fair the cassetteformers were pretty small. So it wouldn't be thaaat weird.
though speaking of them, it's weird Ravage was explicitly 'rebuilt into a Predacon' when he's not even any bigger, and the only major difference is now he can stand upright and talk.. and he still somehow turns into a tape.
>>
>>10960213
I bought him for his gun
>>
File: IMG_1995.jpg (1.2 MB, 3747x1916)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
>>10960356
>Stops you in your path
>>
>>10960372
Nah, I get what he's saying - Nightprowler is labeled as an Autobot, but is using the BW Cheetor mold; Autobots don't exist by the time of BW, though, and all of the Maximals and Predacons have downgraded to smaller bodies than their Autobot/Decepticon ancestors, so that puts Nightprowler in an odd position. It's possible he's cassette-sized like Ravage was (hence why he's 'normal' compared to the Predacons despite being a Deception), but if he isn't, then he's A.) a time-displaced Autobot who's around the size of the G1 Predacons/Weirdwolf/Mindwipe/etc., or B) he's a Maximal in the same small chassis as everyone else in the BW time period, but just identifies as an Autobot rather than a Maximal.
>>10960374
Ravage being 'rebuilt into a Predacon' was more along the lines of them just giving him a humanoid second robot mode, since his actual robot mode was his panther one (which was supposed to be the size of a real panther, thus already making him fit in the size range that the Predacons had downgraded to). Also helps that he was capable of mass-shifting, since he had to fit inside Soundwave even when the latter shrank himself down.
>>
>>10960380
'almost' probably covers that
that looks pretty good. man, I really like sleek sports cars. Their geometric perfection makes me want a weird line of beastformers who all turn into cool marketable abstract monsters like a lot of gen 1 pokemon.. like what if something turned into a flat-bottomed blob creature with lil eyes on it.
>>
>>10960382
>Ravage has to shrink inside Soundwave
I never thought of that before. Do you need to have mass-shifting in order to shift inside someone else? or does his own mass shifting 'field' cover anything within him...
>Autobots don't exist anymore
ehhh they made it sound like there were a few holdouts, presumably rich guys who can afford the extra energon. I'm pretty sure they said -most- but I suppose I don't have an exact quote.
>>
>>10960339
>I don't recall if the japanese G1 cartoons had a type like that
Chrome fucking dome, dude doomed his team often, also Goshoter didn't like to follow orders, then again Ginrai was his commander and he was hotheaded as fuck, you could say he had burning guts.
>>
>>10960382
>Autobots don't exist by the time of BW
They do, actually. At one point Megatron says he's defeat all the Maximals, "and the Autobots too".
>Nightprowler is labeled as an Autobot, but is using the BW Cheetor mold; Autobots don't exist by the time of BW, though, and all of the Maximals and Predacons have downgraded to smaller bodies than their Autobot/Decepticon ancestors, so that puts Nightprowler in an odd position. It's possible he's cassette-sized like Ravage was (hence why he's 'normal' compared to the Predacons despite being a Deception), but if he isn't, then he's A.) a time-displaced Autobot who's around the size of the G1 Predacons/Weirdwolf/Mindwipe/etc., or B) he's a Maximal in the same small chassis as everyone else in the BW time period, but just identifies as an Autobot rather than a Maximal.
OR
They slapped "Autobot" on the front of his name because they couldn't secure the "Nightprowler" name on its own.
>>
>>10960250
My favorite thing about toyguy is when he's like "yeah this guy poses AWESOME let me just show it off" followed by the most fucking basic and boring poses ever
He really can't put them in an interesting pose for the life of him
>>
>>10960380
There have been some good ones in recent years, but even the Bayverse Studio Series often suffers a bit compared to the original movie lines, though as overall toys they might make up for it elsewhere. There's definitely been a priority shift. That said good ones still happen. I love Siege Sideswipe's vehicle mode.
>>
>>10960368
Wasn't the original going to be released in Universe?
>>
>>10960218
I like TRDQ, TheSheepWielder, and Vangelus. They aren't obnoxious and have good recording setups, and also doesn't seem like any of them are shills. Good for me.
>>
>>10960387
they could have put 'maximal nightprowler' anon. that kinda negates that argument.
this was clearly a deliberate choice, though from what I can tell, it was never in any real fiction beyond a profile listing somewhere? the original canceled toy surely wasn't going to be an autobot, was it? I don't know the story behind Universe but I know it had a lot of surprising shit
>>
File: 1663632721681946.jpg (39 KB, 630x676)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>10960271
What could have been
>>
>>10960394
>the original canceled toy surely wasn't going to be an autobot, was it? I don't know the story behind Universe but I know it had a lot of surprising shit
All the Universe guys were either Autobots or Decepticons, even if the source mold was from the Beast Era stuff.
>>
>>10960396
oh weird.
before i just ask more dumb questions, this time I'm going to go look up what Universe's story was.
>>
File: IMG_20230613_011136680.jpg (1.79 MB, 2340x3120)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB JPG
>>10960313
He looks like he's made out of cheeese ha haha
>>
>>10960401
Oh, Universe's story fucks with the factions even more. For the story, it didn't matter if you were an Autobot, Decepticon, Maximal, Predacon, Vehicon, or Mini-Con. You were ACTUALLY either a Child of Primus, or a Minion of Unicron. Usually good faction characters were Children and bad faction characters were Minions, but not always.
The toy packing just use Autobot/Decepticon, because it's easier.
>>
>>10960395
I like these colors so much more.
>>
>>10960353
>he got too much shit and had to shut his PO box, right?
Must be fucking nice
>>
>>10960393
>Vangelus.
I don't support troons sorry
>>
>>10960404
i just looked it up, at least I can confirm it does take place in g1 universe. they hadn't gone all wacky with making new ones yet. it's just kind of a modified G1 that continues after BM and seems.. a lot better. Personally I think they should just continue that story.
>>
>>10960408
You'd support them if they chose to revert to their natural state, right? Like so many do
>>
File: canon female optimus.png (1.96 MB, 1112x2516)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB PNG
did someone say Universe?
>>
File: GLisU24WwAAHik8.jpg (25 KB, 360x360)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>10960415
The mold kinda works as female for its thick legs, but I'd like her to have a dedicated head, maybe even the same without mouthplate.
>>
File: file.png (356 KB, 1025x336)
356 KB
356 KB PNG
>>10960415
is this revenge for what we did to Boi in Zyuranger?
>>
>>10960412
Not at all
Vangelus is too pozzed and his fucked teeth troon can fuck off
>>
>>10959811
Sorry. I don't trust anything that comes out of a line that has to be abbreviated to "Pot Pee"
>>
>>10960417
Not even the first switch, Nitro convoy and Air razor are both male in japan while we got them as fembots.
>>
>>10960417
No. Yellow Convoy is a reference to girl Optimus, and girl Optimus only happened through random chance (a female fan won the raffle for the voice spot instead of a male fan.)
>>
>>10960421
I just meant having an entire world of yellow females
>>
>>10960418
then you're part of the promblem, like so many people who vehemently oppose things.
>>
File: genderbends.png (3.2 MB, 1730x2350)
3.2 MB
3.2 MB PNG
>>10960420
>>
>>10960426
who's the yellow and blue cutie pie
>>
File: RCO015_1496196191.jpg (678 KB, 1037x1600)
678 KB
678 KB JPG
>>10960428
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Nightbeat_(Animated)
>>
>>10960428
Isn't that Animated Nightbeat?
>>
>>10960425
>Opposing something and not willing to forgive it means I'm "part of the problem"
You can simp troons, I don't care. But Vangelus is a colossal faggot even before all that
I don't care
>>
>>10960426
Not the same, diferent shows means they're not the same character, also Lugnut and Clobber don't even share the name or altmode, real switch have to happen on the same show during loacalization.
>>
>>10960432
no one cares about your specifics
>>
>>10960429
i'm in love. she can nightbeat my meat anytime. toy when
>>
>>10960433
You did a shitty job with that list.
>>
>>10960431
nobody talked about forgiveness, we're talking about supporting the act of going back on insanity.
if after that you still want to hold a grudge forever, that's up to you. the rest of us will be friends with the recovered nutcase.
>>
>>10960437
There is no recovery for people like that
>>
>>10960441
lol it happens all the time dude.
people get their marbles back sometimes.
>>
>>10960408
IdPol is not /toy/ discussion material, didn't ask.
But of course, this's the default response you NPCs give any time someone offers half-decent alternatives: call them trans, that'll show em. Very brave. Probably shouldn't listen to the opinions of someone who thinks Jobby is peak entertainment, anyway.
>>
>>10960443
I fucking hate Jobby tho and have mocked him constantly
He's retarded and just some reddit sperg
Idk where you got I'm "defending" him
>>
File: no one cares.png (895 KB, 634x1125)
895 KB
895 KB PNG
>>10960436
>>
>>10960443
i feel like you're pretty confused.. nobody should use that term
>>
File: 1679887218132406.jpg (494 KB, 1102x1959)
494 KB
494 KB JPG
>Combiner Wars : Metroplex
>Titans Return : Trypticon
>Power of the Primes : Predaking
>Siege : Omega Supreme
>Earthrise : Scorponok
>Kingdom : Ark
>Legacy : Cybertron Metroplex
>Legacy Evolution : Nemesis
>Legacy United : Tidal Wave

I wonder what the next Line is and who the Titan will be
>>
>>10960392
>>10960394
>>10960396
The Universe accompanying comic line explained this. All of the characters were yoinked from different points in time from across multiple different universes - this included not just Autobots and Decepticons, but Maximals, Predacons, Vehicons, and even Minicons. All of them were brought to "The Cauldron" (what was later revealed to be a comatose Unicron's stomach) and the guys from the future were "reforged" into Autobots or Decepticons when the groups were getting sorted into two teams; a member of each team was dragged out and forced to fight each other to the death so Unicron could absorb the energies that were released during combat.
The storyline is a direct continuation of the Primeval Dawn story and is what the revived Tarantulas was working on while he was staging the second phase of the Beast Wars (and him testing his Space Bridge on a captured Waspinator who was being chased off by proto-humans is how the latter ended up on Cybertron just in time to become the Vehicon Thrust in BM).
>>
>>10960454
okay bear with me, what if..
titan-class optimus prime, to interact with beast wars guys at their scale.
>>
>>10960457
oh that makes sense. unicron is just making people fight, and those are the factions he knows.
>>
File: file.png (514 KB, 800x600)
514 KB
514 KB PNG
>>10960459
Actually would be cool.
Big ass G1 Prime and show it with Beast Wars gang.

I personally want something like a Cybertron Primus where it's Haslab Unicron but good.
Or pull a Nemesis and make the Miranda 2 from Energon.
Go crazy with an Alt Mode, and it'd look cool with the Core Megatron I bet.
>>
>>10960459
That's a bit too big - the BW guys would need to be MP sized to be close to accurate.
>>
>>10960457
>and the guys from the future were "reforged" into Autobots or Decepticons when the groups were getting sorted into two teams; a member of each team was dragged out and forced to fight each other to the death so Unicron could absorb the energies that were released during combat.
This literally never happened. You made this up. The only fights we saw in the comics were Smokescreen vs Smokescreen and Sideswipe vs Sunstreaker, all Autobots.
>>
File: Robot_1233930135.jpg (45 KB, 420x640)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>10960447
So shitty job you didn't included the original, Percpetor/Nijika.

>>10960454
Combiner wars titan was Devastator, Metroplex was earlier, from T30. Both are good candidates for re dos, an updated Fortress mold using Brave Maximus colors would be great to pair with the modern Car Robots toys.
>>
>>10960462
that's a pretty good ship. and it LOOKS like it should transform
I suppose I would enjoy axalon and darksyde titans. For thematic purposes, would they turn into robotic animals?
>>
>>10960454
I want a Titan Darksyde with a Deluxe class NAVI-Ko pack-in (like how Ark has Mainframe and Skorponok has Lord Zarak).
>>
>>10960466
>Nijika
Because... it's not an example of what the image is about? Are you stupid?
>>
>>10960463
are you sure? I'm imagining voyager primal (roughly dude-sized in gorilla mode) sitting in a seat in the cab, and it's a big seat. the front of the cab alone would be the size of a fucking lunchbox.
besides, he'd need a bunch more features than the titans we've gotten so far, all that shit in his trailer, so they could make it suit the size class and be a little smaller... come to think of it, Roller... did he have a diaclone seat originally? Because wouldn't that then require him to be.. kind of a lot bigger than I think he is? And also seat a gorilla if he was scaled that big? Or was he more like a golf cart than a car.
>>
File: CkJm0mgVAAAXfMY.jpg (506 KB, 1409x2171)
506 KB
506 KB JPG
>>10960454
Let them try Majin Zarak.

>>10960472
Is closer than mixing fucking clobber with lugnut.
>>
>>10960480
>Cyberverse story editor Randolph Heard "fell in love" with the look of Lugnut, the fanatically loyal Decepticon from Transformers Animated. When asked if Cyberverse could do a female version of Lugnut, Hasbro preferred to keep "Lugnut" as male, but was open to a female version with a different name, which became "Clobber". Series writer Mae Catt considered the Lugnut/Clobber gender change to be one of the show's greatest developments.[1] This change evidently came rather late or caused confusion, as Clobber is called "Lugnut" in some non-English dubbing. In addition, her toy packaging uses the masculine inflection of "Bruiser" for her function in French, Spanish, and Portuguese. Her official description on Hasbro's website uses male pronouns.
>>
>>10960480
the panelformer to end all panelformers..
i love that top design though, why can't that just be the guy.. why can't he turn into something sensible and way cooler than a simple carrier with tank treads apparently.
>>
>>10960094
That weirdly help make the bot look better, still hoping for a price drop though.
>>
>>10960484
>panelformer
With that much bulk on him, I don't think even panelforming would be enough - he'd have to partsform the limbs to make up the double bow and stern sections, at the very least. Dude would be an absolute nightmare to make work.
>>
File: 1711563921652413.jpg (170 KB, 640x801)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>10960482
I find this so strange. Not because I disagree with it, I also prefer "genderswap" characters to be given new names and treated as different characters; but, I find Hasbro's double-standards odd. Like why are they not comfortable with naming a genderswapped Lugnut "Lugnut", but are perfectly okay with genderswapped Seekers keeping the same names?
>>
>>10960495
Were Acid Storm and Skywarp deliberatly meant to be female in Cyberverse?
>>
>>10960495
different hasbro execs i imagine
plus it might be different for a character who's relatively new and hasn't had many different versions yet
>>
>>10960496
Yes? They have the girl seeker body and Acid Storm is voiced by a woman
>>
>>10960506
Alright, never watched Cyberverse and I was of the belief that it was a production error.
>>
>>10958998
Beast Machines was a really shitty toyline, but that figure was pretty good, I have to admit.

Well, ok, the Vehicons were mostly good
>>
>>10960510
The production errors with Acid Storm is that she would sometimes have the MALE seeker body by mistake.
>>
File: file.png (1.02 MB, 1280x720)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>10960466
Oh yea he was, I forget Devastator since he's so dogshit.

>>10960468
>>10960471
That'd be sick honestly.
>Axalon has a JP Energon Sharkticon Mold
Huh, Neat
Never knew that.

>>10960480
This is some G Gundam shit. I love it
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (279 KB, 2167x448)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
>>10960510
Cyberverse had 5 Seeker models:
- Male head Seeker
- Female head Seeker
- a one-off two-headed Seeker
- Coneheads (only males appeared)
- Starscream
>>
>>10960525
yeah that guy is cool even if he's definitely not the axalon
>g gundam
right? gotta be the same designer.
>>
>>10960528
Aside from named characters, there were also five fucktillion generic seekers in random colors.
Other notes:
- Thrust used the standard seeker model, not the conehead one
- Afterburner, a non-seeker jet from G2, appears in a conehead body in Cyberverse
>>
>>10960462
I want the giant ships from the start of Armada, the Hyperion and Doomsday.
>>
>>10960528
Weird how they made thunder cracker all blue
>>
>>10960193
Oh yeah Jobby is great if you're a 12-year old faggot who breaks expensive toys for """"comedy""""" and acts so weird about any female figma that it's 200% certain he's so far up the closet he's exploring Narnia
>>
>>10960495
And Swoop too. Who is even more widely known.
>>
File: IMG_20240422_075638691.jpg (2.87 MB, 4096x1940)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB JPG
>"what a time to be alive! to think you could buy a factory fresh G1 Prime straight from the motherland with modern articulation! it's amazing."
>"sounds gimmicky and stupid"
>"I bet it will be overpriced...."
missing link came in. pretty dope overall; I really love chrome and ~rubber tires apparently. some of the joints around the waist are a nightmare
>>
>>10960627
I want it but I can't oull the trigger on the price. I don't like the cartoon deco and the standard release includes $50 of shit I don't care about. G1 OP's trailer has more going for it than any modern trailer, but still.
>>
File: IMG_20240422_085049586.jpg (1.87 MB, 3432x1940)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB JPG
>>10960630
I completely understand but I am surprised by how much fun I'm having with the trailer
>"we want to join the teamsters; I'll cut you bitch!"
>"fine, Jesus Christ, workers rights, sentient beings, were all on the same page..."
>>
>>10960630
I don't blame you. I have him and I like him, but what they are charging is highway robbery. I hope they only do a few of them.
>>
>>10960647
The thing is I have a G2 Optimus with its trailer, so I already know from firsthand experience that I do not need another one. I think it's good that they made a version that includes it, I just wish they didn't go with a cartoon deco on the standalone version. It's almost as if they wanted to trap people.
>>
File: IMG_20240422_092753027.jpg (2.39 MB, 4096x1940)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB JPG
>>10960671
you're not wrong.
>"Spine Kick! You work for ME!"
>>
>>10960495
Lugnut means testicle in Transformers.
>>
File: 111311.png (80 KB, 770x274)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
what caused the price crash
>>
>>10960738
If I had to guess? Steep reduction in sales over the last 24 months or so. No I haven't looked at any data, I am trusting my gut.
>>
>>10960395
>The wheels on his lower legs were intentionally mis-transformed so Hot Rod would better resemble his original G1 toy
I love it when someone does that
>>
>>10959463
>>10959464
>>10959476
Thanks all, I bought the set. I also hope we get Powerlinx Optimus Prime with his Mini-Cons Sparkplug and Over-Run (Though the set will not come with his trailer or big rifle so it would be cheaper) in the future.
>>
>>10960738
Wasn't he in one of the Walmart clearance 2-packs? Those going down to like $7 probably helped.
>>
File: IMG_20240422_114933729~2.jpg (1.18 MB, 3048x1940)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB JPG
>>10960698
>"ok you said some things, I said some things...does it really matter now? ROLLER! E Tu, Roller!?
>>
>>10960466
>Both are good candidates for re dos
We're already getting SS86 constructions, there's no need for a Titan.
>>
File: IMG_20240422_121434113.jpg (3.03 MB, 4096x1940)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB JPG
>>10960772
>*inaudible mechanical grievances*
>>
File: IMG_20240422_123308570.jpg (2.25 MB, 4096x1940)
2.25 MB
2.25 MB JPG
>>10960789
>"roller...*cough cough* I....I should have..."
>"The trial is over!"
>>
File: IMG_20240422_124117812.jpg (1.07 MB, 2866x1940)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
>>10960796
>"the time of judgement is now!"
>>
>>10960574
But he's not?
>>
File: IMG_20240422_124949165.jpg (2.27 MB, 4096x1940)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB JPG
>>10960800
>*inaudible mechanical distress*
>"ROLLER! STAND ASIDE!"
>"...cough...I love you too, buddy...cough..."
>>
File: IMG_20240422_125458029.jpg (2 MB, 4096x1940)
2 MB
2 MB JPG
>>10960811
>...And so it was that war was averted and peace restored, through everyone's mutual love of Roller.
>>
>>10960738
Wamart restocked the Sideways / Arcee 2 pack for $10. Its still available. I got one, Sideways is fuckin awesome. I meant to post about him; I watched no less than three reviews that all call his transformation fiddly and complicated. Idk if they were al smoking the same shit that day or what, but hes not overcomicated, his transformation is quite simple and fun
>>
>>10960828
I remember Sideways feeling like a pretty stock standard carbot transformation, just run through a movie filter
>>
File: Legacy Magmatron 01.jpg (278 KB, 2048x980)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
Size comparison for those of you with an OG Magmatron
>>
File: Legacy Magmatron 05.jpg (447 KB, 2048x1555)
447 KB
447 KB JPG
>>
>>10960858
The new one has more detailing in the robot parts, but the old one has more texture to the beast parts. I don't know if that is important.
>>
File: unnamed.png (961 KB, 1024x512)
961 KB
961 KB PNG
Between seeing him pop up on BBTS and now this, I guess it's safe to assume there were a lot of cancellations for Deathsaurus.
>>10960819
Aren't Prime, Roller, and the Combat Deck all the same person, just like both of Sky Lynx's halves are the same dude controlling each piece? Wouldn't that make this just Optimus kicking the shit out of himself?
>>
>>10960854
Didn't notice this, but they turned Skysaurus from a generic pterosaur of indeterminate breed into a legit Quetzalcoatlus. That's awesome - now BM Skydive has a buddy.
>>
>>10958841
Man, I wish concept art megatron would actually show up in stores around here.
>>
>>10960863
>just bought mine for $220
d-did I fuck up
>>
>>10960906
>$220
No, that seems like a fair price to me. Better than what BBTS is selling him for at least ($275)
>>
>>10960854
>>10960869
>Swivels in wings
Can one of you with a Magmatron remake the Queltz stance with the wings rotated down like that?
>>
>>10960941
It even has balljointed wirsts to complete that pose.
>>
>>10960941
>>
File: Skysaur.jpg (2.37 MB, 4160x3120)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB JPG
>>10960941
Posted this other day, think this is as close as you can get:
>>
>>10960954
Close

>>10960961
Perfection
Based Anon
>>
File: Skysaur 2.jpg (118 KB, 1080x1920)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>10960966
Tried to get a better one, sorry for not dusting first (cba)
>>
>>10960789
have i mentioned lately how much i love and appreciate this shit
this is what toy collecting is all about
>>
>>10960854
the old seasaur was more of an elasmosaurus, this one is more plesio proportions.. actually neck might be even thicker than that. no complaints though.
>>
>>10960861
honestly i think some of that is that old stompy kaiju dinosaurs were often depicted with bumpy textured scaly skin, while today they are typically smooth and sleek
>>
>>10960869
in fairness, the old quetzalcoatlus restorations seemed not to have the head, because they looked VERY different when I was a kid. in fact, a LOT of pterosaur heads ballooned up to over ten times the size they were in my old dinosaur books.. it's kind of insane they'd be that big and they could still fly.
>>
>>10960966
not quite perfect since the wings are now pointing completely backwards (membranes facing forward) but if the wing tip part could be folded back more, that would probably be acceptable
>>
Speaking of large heads, got my Bumblebee Shockwave today. I didn't realize he had lightpiping. Then again, on an eye that large it'd be criminal not to, I guess.
>>
>>10960982
god i love lightpiping
i'd get it installed in my clothes if i could and if i ever went outside.
>>
File: skysaur wings.jpg (112 KB, 1080x1920)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>10960981
Yeah, not sure what they could have done outside of swappable parts, but then, I'm not an engineer.
>>
>>10960858
>open sides and you can see the dino head/neck/back through it
Please be mistransformed
>>
>>10961026
I feel like those sides can fold up more
If not you know %100 a 3P will make gap fillers or parts to better mesh
>>
>>10961040
>have to shell out money costing at least a deluxe for a commander-class
>>
File: magmatron035[1].jpg (162 KB, 1200x900)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>10961026
>>10961040
The trick is that the new one has more torso that the panels of the original aren't extending to cover as much. The panels reached the (fake) Skysaur hands on the original, then beneath that the remaining gap was covered by tiny dino hands. The new one reduces the panel to just where the shoulder is, rather than go down further (and make the chest more cubed).

Note this image from Seibertron is mistransformed, and the left arm has a panel flip out from the panel to lock the part into place on the torso.
>>
>>10960985
it would just require double jointed shoulders with both a hinge and a rotation
technically we have that here, but it's in the wrong order. the hinge first, THEN a rotation inside the hinge.
>>
>>10961026
Bigger question, the original has big grey slabs there, what do those do that this one has managed to not need?
>>
>>10961026
wait a cotton-pickin minute
those flaps hanging on his hips
whyyy aren't those folded up into his hollow sides??
>>
>>10960863
That or he was over produced. Could have been a situation where they had to make a full factory run to meet a few trailed backers. I doubt it’s as simple as making what was backed +whatever number is needed for replacement.
>>
>>10960454
TF collaborative titan class Borg Cube
>>
>>10961106
that would be pretty fuckin rad
>>
File: ezgif-1-219e8aa700.gif (3.18 MB, 540x264)
3.18 MB
3.18 MB GIF
>>10960454
>>
>>10959163
Allosaurus is a genus, allosauroids are a clade of dinosaurs encompassing all related groups as well.
>>
>>10961121
>Allosaurus is a genus
I doubt he's that smart
>>
File: 1610445175685.png (201 KB, 421x519)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>10961121
>all of saurus
>only has like ten dinosaurs inside
>>
>>10961121
you 100% knew exactly what I meant
this is all guesses anyway. if I say a giganotosaurus is a big allosaurus, I am right.
>>
>>10961106
Unironically that'd be sick
>>
>open up Studio Series Thundercracker now that I have the complete Decepticon Gang
>forget the BB Seeker mold looks like it's missing a panel on one leg because of the transformation
Hate when I scare myself.
>>
>>10961251
I am embarrassed to say i once sent a figure back because of a 'missing piece' that i simply hadn't unfolded properly.
in fairness it was part of an order of four and two of them genuinely did have missing pieces.
>>
Tfw want Magmatrpn and hate waiting
>>
So is Hasbro going to do more powerlinx decoes with minicons or were Hot Shot and Jolt a one time thing?
>>
>>10961287
There is a listing for Galvatron at least. That they didn't do Thundercracker/Starscream S yet is surprising though.
>>
>>10961290
Armada Starscream kind of shelwarmed so maybe they cancelled that repaint
>>
>>10961287
No idea, they seem open to it, but the only deco I know we're going to get (aside from the already announced Galvatron) is Armada Thundercracker.

In terms of minicons, no idea how or if we'll get more. Hell we still haven't gotten LG Metroplex when they practically told us they'd slot it into core class as soon as possible and not a peep since.
>>
>>10961285
it's worse when I want him discounted
i know at his size class, it's inevitabru. but still, the wait
>>
>>10961293
What hasn't shelfwarmed from Legacy? Tarn and some of the Menasor limbs?
>>
File: Galvatron_004.jpg (205 KB, 993x999)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>10961290
He's on Tidal Wave's box. He has a new angry face.
>>
Think tidal wave will go below 200 like all the others?
>>
>>10961314
No idea. Surprisingly Nemesis didn't, so maybe they are producing less of each Titan instead of flooding the market.
>>
>>10961290
>There is a listing for Galvatron at least
No Leader-1/Clench though.
>>
>>10961314
Even if he does, there's no telling how cheap it will get or how l much stock a store will have. Usa Amazon went out of stock almost right after it got a 20 dollar discount. I only recommend waiting if you're in the uk.
>>
Just saw the pvp Magmatron review, and the fucking Magmasaurus seems to have a sturdier combination than the robot mode. The 3 components in robot mode are held together by some chest tabs, not even a tab/peg combo.
>>
>>10961290
>>10961296
God I want Legacy Skywarp
I'm eyeing a 3D that did a stellar Legends Armada Star but the repaints are still prob like 6 months+ away
>>
>>10961314
I think so honestly given record

>>10961317
Must have missed where she was like $160 range like less than a month after release
>>
File: GL0O0TDaIAAeDAN.jpg (176 KB, 971x2048)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>10961147
>>10961141

Bonk
>>
File: GLxhGe6WwAAIlT0.jpg (532 KB, 1538x2048)
532 KB
532 KB JPG
*Angry potato noises*
>>
>>10961356
the legendary elasmace!
>>
>>10961359
is the joint piece "unpaintable" ? I might be able to fix that with some clear paint..
>>
>>10961298
>What hasn't shelfwarmed from Legacy?
Armada Prime, Armada Megatron, Tarn, Animated Optimus and uhhhhh it looks like Cybertron Starscream is popular. They dropped the ball with everything else
>>
>>10961359
i love that everyone's making his neck as crooked as a pikachu's tail, nobody's making nice smooth curves
>>
>>10961356
Sailor Moon lookin thing. In the name of the moon lookin ass.
>>
>>10961392
what the fuck would you transform into if a magical plesiosaur waddled up to you and gave you this as your magic wand
>>
File: 1704108784622069.jpg (390 KB, 1171x600)
390 KB
390 KB JPG
>>10961395
>>
>>10961395
Magical warrior clad in bone armor, fighting for Dinosaur justice or somesuch
>>
>>10961395
Ask Nessie - it'll only cost you 'bout tree fiddy.
>>
>>10961398
that would be a pretty unique mahou shoujo show.
>>10961400
ooh I like that too. whenever someoen asks what dinosaur justice is, she hits them.
>>
>>10961367
Nah, you can still find plenty of these easily, Tarn and the Devcon wave stood out due to how hard it is to find them for retail. Gears might end up in the same situation so I recommend getting it now it's not going to be repacked in a following wave.
>>
>>10961395
Ted Danson.
>>
>>10961407
If its not getting repacked.
>>
File: file.png (95 KB, 225x225)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
>>10961408
80s ted danson or today ted danson?
I would think THAT magical girl would have THIS as her magical companion
>>
>>10961367
>Armada Megatron
Same box sitting at my Target since release. Nobody wants Big Bad Beetle Bitch.
>>
File: 1713647642313563.jpg (287 KB, 2000x1500)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
When Blackarachnia says she wants to try pegging, and you agree without knowing what it is.
>>
>>10961415
Great storage for a few Headmasters
>>
File: A1vkvQxhjnL._SL1500_.jpg (289 KB, 1049x1500)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
>>10961412
90s Ted Danson.
>>
>>10961418
ahhh so that wasn't the nonsequitur I thought it was
>>10961415
kek the joints even make it look like goatse
>>
>>10961404
>LIBERATE MUSEUMS!
>FREE ALL THE DINOSAURS!
>PETROLEUM JUSTICE BEAM!
>>
>>10961420
>so that wasn't the nonsequitur I thought it was
No, just painfully esoteric. That being said, for a low budget movie Loch Ness is actually quite good, if a little predictable.
>>
>>10961430
i like movies like that sometime
you ever see his Gulliver's Travels miniseries? good shit.
>>
>>10961415
>When she sticks the ovipositor in raw
>>
>>10961431
Not since it originally aired. I should give it another go.
>>
>>10961439
I miss miniseries
I'd like to see Transformers do that sometime, but I know they never would, you wouldn't make all those complex models just for a short series.
well they have done a bunch of mini-sode shit with really garbage shitty cheap CG I remember that...
>>
Can the newest Dino bots combine? Or do I have to hunt down older ones if I want a big Dino mech
>>
File: GJMzEQWXcAAa8.jpg (43 KB, 334x537)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>10961415
Everyone knows winged wolves poop cubic pellets.
>>
>>10961493
ah, like wombats.
>>
>>10961473
>Can the newest Dino bots combine?
The tiny ones can, the big leader class ones don't, you can get a boxset of the old ones as oversized knock offs that combine for the price of one of the new leaders clas tho, better quality and they even include swords for the whole team, you'll find them on ebay or aliexpress searching for dinobot combiner.
>>
>>10961498
Thanks!
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>10961415
Wait, is that his robot mode head?, can you make it look back like.
>>
>>10961505
gutsman's ass!
>>
>>10961407
I can't find Armada Optimus
>>
>>10961493
Like wombats
>>
>>10961515
>>10961497
i like that we both know about obscure marsupial poopial
>>
>>10961511
He is, but it will also get a reissue so jump on it fast when its out?
>>
>>10961519
If there are more squared poopers out there I'm bizarrely fascinated to learn about them.
>>
Of course this fucker restocks just as I spent 45 for him https://hasbropulse.com/collections/new/products/transformers-studio-series-voyager-transformers-bumblebee-110-shockwave
>>
>>10960077
Id suck a mile of dicks just to get to play with a grandus, my micromasters would be sooooo at home living in his tummy
>>
>>10961367
You can get Armada Megs for little over 50% off here in the UK now.
>>
>>10961592
I don't live in the UK...
>>
>>10961595
Count yourself lucky, the occasional cheap transformer is one of the few goodies we get.
>>
I wonder why the original Triggercons/Triggerbots were never released in Japan?
>>
>>10961612
The Japanese got triggered by them.
>>
>>10961508
I understood that reference.
>>
>>10961612
no room, they were doing masterforce then
>>
>>10961297
When do you expect it to?
>>
I don’t think the double Target Masters were released in Japan either.
So strange. Especially since Takara designed them, as well as the Triggercons and triggerbots.
>>
Japan didn’t get the smaller pretenders like Bludgeon, Octopunch or Stranglehold either.

It’s really amazing women you look at how much was never released in Japan.
>>
>>10961431
No kidding? I'm reading that right now, and it was just a question on jeopardy. Weird how stuff just happens to crop up like that..
>>
>>10961649
^really amazing when you look at…
>>
who would win: lio convoy or lio kaiser?
>>
File: IMG_9383.jpg (599 KB, 1027x1212)
599 KB
599 KB JPG
Not the 3p bootleg general or whatever, but this seems worth checking out for animated fans
>>
File: IMG_9381.jpg (768 KB, 1206x1027)
768 KB
768 KB JPG
>>
>>10961687
>>10961691
Is DNA Designs back bros? This looks like the first non-miss in a while.
>>
>>10961691
I think the other one has a better bot mode
>>10961687
But this one looks pretty great in alt mode
>>
I really like Legacy Tarantulas but needing to have two painted bits(shins and feet) rub against each other for transformation was a very unfortunate design
>>
File: TFGDropshot.jpg (207 KB, 968x1087)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
When is this absolute unit going to get a toy
I bet if he came out during the movie he would've been in a love triangle with Arcee and Springer, and little girls would've dug him more than Springer because he turns into a horse
By the modern day the romance angle would be all anyone remembers him for, and his Shattered Glass/ IDW self would have the personality of a Lifetime movie villian
>>
>>10961711
You sure he wouldn’t have been a Decepticon?
>>
>>10961714
Decepticon's don't turn into horses, they turn into vicious beasts
>>
File: 20545461584189647.jpg (992 KB, 3204x1244)
992 KB
992 KB JPG
I want more femmebots without having to pay insane prices. I know we just got Shadow Striker, but it's a really compromised toy, so I'd like to get one more closely based on the Cyberverse cartoon, especially the Frankenstein'd together version because I love characters who were the best at something, and then became monsters because the hero didn't do a proper job of killing them. It would also be nice to get figures of Nautica and Slipstream that aren't either shit, or require selling a kidney for and are still kinda shit.
>>
>>10961718
>t would also be nice to get figures of Nautica and Slipstream
I've been waiting for years, Hasbro you cowards put out mainline fembots already.
>>
>>10961718
Aren't we supposed to get a new Slipstream this year?
>>
>>10961725
Yes. Slipstream comes in October.
Hope we get Flareup, Glyph, Thundwrblast and Roulette soon.
>>
>>10961720
>Hasbro you cowards put out mainline fembots already
The beauty of it is the characters would work without needing to be overly sexy, just stake a Skywarp, retool the waist to be slimmer put some purple lipstick on the head and add teal highlights, Slipstream. Shadow Striker you could do a thin waist, and slightly wider hips, but unless you KNEW she was a chick it's not apparenty, so both character would be able to go on shelves without the "boys don't play with female charater toys" bullshit.

>>10961725
Man, I hope so.
>>
File: IMG_2149.jpg (2.04 MB, 2459x3474)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB JPG
>>10961718
>somehow gets figure of stupid, lame, obscure character no one gives a fuck about
>its not good enough I want a new one
Learn to appreciate what you got. Youre not getting another Shadow Striker, ever. You are the same archetype, if not the exact person who crys for a decade for a specific character and then dosent even buy it.
I clearly remember anon crying for magamatrn and tidal wave in 2011 and its probably the same person “on the fence” about them in all these threads. Just try to enjoy what you get. Its more fun that way
>>
>>10961711
Maybe when Hasbro are going all out on Armada, this guy showed up in the Armada Dreamwave comics and would be considered an obscure Armada character despite being originally a prototype G1 toy.
>>
>>10961716
>A fucking cow
>>
>>10961744
The same person 13 years ago? That doesn't seem likely.
>>
>>10961759
Found you!
>>
>>10961744
Being a characterfag and buying a bunch of crap things because they resemble someone you like doesn't seem like a good plan either. Although that would be most self-destructive in the Optimus/Bumblebee/Megatron/Starscream/Soundwave levels.
>>
>>10961744
NTA but
>stupid, lame, obscure character no one gives a fuck about
I like Shadow Striker, and she was basically the standout character from Cyberverse, so you're factually incorrect too. I understand and agree with the sentiment of "just like cool toys even if innaccurate", but Legacy SS is not a cool toy anyway, it's very lame-looking and has poor poseability lol.
Judging by your pic, it just sounds like you're projecting your own regrets onto others. I'm sorry RotB sucked anon, I'm disappointed about it too.
>>
>>10961783
She only seems like that because the rest of the people around her were the usual guys that you probably own multiple of already.
>>
File: BM-toy_Scavenger.jpg (110 KB, 695x500)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>10961744
I did buy that Shadow Striker because I accept that if she gets another figure it's probably not gonna be for a while (hence why the mashed two versions together), but that's also kinda my point, I get that they sell but Hasbro has got to ease back on just doing the same characters over and over in such rapid succession. I don't care how popular he is, does Optimus NEED 10 different figures every year? Does Shockwave need 5? Does Bumblebee? Does Soundwave? Starscream?
Nautica's first appearance was literally 10 years ago (2014), in those ten years she has gotten ONE toy and it was freaking retool of Titan Master Blurr and only available in an exclusive box-set!
I appreciate that we have been getting a lot of really good figures recently, getting the main cast of Beast Wars properly again for the first time in almost 30 years has been wonderful, but maybe we ease back on G1 a little next year? Start doing more of the obscure characters. Give something to the guys whose favourite Transformer ever was Meanstreak, or Terradive.
Hell I was just saying a few threads ago I'd love a new figure (or even a straight re-release) of Scavenger.
>>
>>10961795
For a really long time G1 Shockwave and Soundwave were rare to get new figures. From 1991 -2010 there were two Shockwaves toys made, Energon Shockblast, and the retooled Alternator in 2004. It wasn't until 2016 that the slumpo ended with him and he was getting new toys every couple of years (MP, Combiner Wars,
Authentic, Cyber, Seige, etc)
Soundwave was even rarer, with this abomination being the first mainline figure in stores 18 years after the original
>>
>>10961794
Nah, Shadow Striker is a genuinely lame figure. The transformation is fiddly, awkward, and requires partsforming (which is just a needless sin 40 years into the franchise), the shoulders are pegged into the back pack, so they don't pose easily. It's just not great. That being said she does have variably sizeable tits.
>>
>>10961795
>I don't care how popular he is, does Optimus NEED 10 different figures every year?
They sell very well, they do fucking reprints of 3+ year old figures of him and they sell out. Same with the new shit. Fucksakes I'm seeing the Laser Rod OP repackage for United selling in stores better than Tigerhawk. I doubt collectors are wanting him that bad but to kids he's like fucking batman or Spiderman and you can't have enough of him.
>>
>>10961809
What are kids getting interest in Laser Optimus Prime from? The recent movie bombed, the recent cartoon is a Paramount+ exclusive whose merch isn't moving either, and the design doesn't look like the Optimus Prime you would see if you watched the original cartoon on Youtube.
>>
>>10961691
Looks great but with the way the figure is designed I can't help and feel that we will be getting (at least from takara) the Wingblade version in some kind of special pack and that makes the DNA add-on redundant

Hasbro probably will use this a chance to "make-up" the old cancelled figure as a promotion
>>
>>10961725
But it's a shitty recolor of Windblade.
>>
>>10961814
>What are kids getting interest in Laser Optimus Prime from?
The name on the box I guess
>>
>>10961809
>I'm seeing the Laser Rod OP repackage for United selling in stores better than Tigerhawk
That's not surprising - one: Tigerhawk is a literal who compared to Prime, even among kids who grew up with Beast Wars, and two: the new toy is horrible compared to the old one, so even BW fans who remembered him from the whole two episodes he existed for avoided getting the Legacy toy in favor of just keeping their original ones.
Optimus is the face of the franchise (even with all the Bee shilling in recent years), so it's not surprising that he hates a million toys every year.
>>
>>10961814
It could still be G1 fans/collectors, look at TMNT and how many times Neca has rolled out the same 4 turtles over and over. But consider for a moment Optimus Prime prime has reached a cultural zeitgeist comparable to Bat-man or Spider-man where he just sells regardless of tie in merc. Kids just like him and I wager a lot of parents are aware of him due to movies and shows they grew up with.
>>
>>10961828
>*Gets a million toys every year
>>
>>10961828
>the new toy is horrible compared to the old one, so even BW fans who remembered him from the whole two episodes he existed for avoided getting the Legacy toy in favor of just keeping their original ones.
I grew up with Beast Wars and I never got the original, so I grabbed the Legacy version, I really like him. But again, I ALSO love that he got a new figure.
>>
>>10961801
It just blows my mind how long the modern toylines had to run to get a decent Soundwave or Shockwave. They weren't exactly nobodies in fiction or popularity so what was the holdup?

Also, I haven't liked a kids line or fiction since RID2015, but it still sucks that the newer toys are often so bad. It really seems like the designers are either not talented or not passionate about their work. I can't even watch those BTS streams because it's like they're just going through the motions because they have to.
>>
>>10961828
Maybe the franchise needs a full refresh for a year, like with Beast Wars. Maybe just do a full Shattered Glass push for the whole franchise, toys, a toyline, a comic series, the whole shebang.
>>
>>10961814
>What are kids getting interest in Laser Optimus Prime from?
If it looks cool in the package, that's enough. It was for me when I was a kid.
>>
>>10961843
Or let the Japanese do another series.
>>
>>10961843
Honestly wouldn't mind if Prime was the last Generations line, at least for a while, then Hasbro put their whole ass into whatever cartoon would be airing in 2026.
Give it the full array of toys, not just gimmick toys and a pity line of deluxes
>>
>>10961850
That would be nice. Also if they COMMITTED to the show, not just "do a couple seasons and then wrap it up so we can pump out the next show."
>>
>>10961836
Role-play items like microcassette players and guns were phased out, so you had things like stealth bomber, compact car Soundwave, satellite Soundwave, space armored transport and so on in currently running shows/games. Although Soundwave also got a bunch of reissues of his original toy so even if the only one that turns into a microcassette player was a Japan-region exclusive small one and next closest was a microSD player Soundwave, not entirely out of circulation.
>>
>>10961804
Think >>10961794 meant in the show, but like... No? She was one of the most notable antagonists in the whole thing. Dude, don't criticize something if you don't even know what it is you're criticizing. Don't just talk out your ass.
>>
>>10961801
What about Animated Shockwave? Or FoC Shockers?
>>
>>10961895
She stops being relevant after the first season. Even switches from being Bumblebee's rival to Prowl's during the time skip. Only feat was killing Prowl during the massive battle and even that wasn't intentional.
>>
>>10961804
Does it require partsforming? I thought the canopy/shield could be transformed along with the arm, detaching just made it easier, no? And the bumper is the weapon, that doesn't count.
Playing devil's advocate further (I mean I hate the Legacy mold too, but still), I feel like the people complaining that a modern Speed Breaker mold has partsforming has never handled the og toy. That thing is a mess of balljoints and armatures.
>>
>>10961899
Not G1.
>>
>>10961902
>And the bumper is the weapon, that doesn't count.
The bumper is an additional part that attaches to the weapon as a place to store the part in robot mode. it's not the weapon itself, and is thus bad design
>>
>>10961903
If even FoC is "not G1 enough" for you, why were you counting Laserwave then...?? Dummy.
>>
>>10961907
Wrong, the bumper turned into a crossbow weapon on the original toy and in the show. It attaches to the gun to replicate it, but Legacy sadly lacks the missile, which would become the car's tailpipe.
>>
>>10961910
>It attaches to the gun to replicate it
and is thus, partsforming.
>>
Hey nerds, Commander Armada Optimus restocks are up for preorder on Pulse and BBTS, and I assume other sites too.
>>
>>10961908
Those were examples of how they weren't making Shockwaves at the time despite being important in G1 cartoon. Just half-assed references in cartoon line or "everyone is real-world cars".
>>
>>10961912
The original gun was partsforming, stupid idiot Shinji. It's just a different type of partsforming now; if anything, what you SHOULD be complaining about is that it *lacks* one of the parts on the original.

On that note, the original had the front bumper end up on SB's right shoulder - here it folds away into his pelvis, which is another inaccuracy to his character design.
>>
>>10961914
>despite being important in G1 cartoon.
Ehhh, be fair, he had a couple cameo roles in the cartoon and that's it. He was cool but that's like calling Jetfire 'important' in the toon :b
He was absolutely important in both Marvel and Dreamwave doe, so I'll grant ya that, ye.
>>
>>10961918
You attach the rear bumper in the tab on the shoulder to replace that.
>>
>>10961899
Those were after 2010 and you are up to four in a 20+ year stretch.
>>
>>10961920
Who the fuck is Jetfire? Skyfire was the big Autobot flier.
>>
>>10961913
Stupid gold shit on his head
>>
>>10961921
It barely holds though, and then that robs you of his main weapon even further...
>>
>>10961918
>>10961918
>The original gun was partsforming,
No, it wasn't. The original gun was all one piece. You did not need to take off part of the car and attach it to the gun as a separate piece.
>>
>>10961922
Classics didn't even start until 2006.
>>
>>10961922
I forgot the TFP and DotM Shockwaves too lol. But no, TFA Shockwave was sometime 2007-9. Was just pointing out "no new Shockwaves every couple years until 2016" was a misnomer, I'd call it more accurately ~2011.
>>
>>10961923
He was Jetfire in the Marvel comic and on the toy, and was even recorded as "Jetfire" for the show til being changed right at the last minute. Don't be a dweebus maximus >:p
>>
>>10961928
Yes it was, again, the tailpipe. Technically yes it """doesn't count""" because it's a spring-loaded missile, but if we're going by show accuracy then that thing never fired off - it was treated as just a part of the gun and fired lasers. So, phhhhtbtbtttbtbbtbtbtt.
>>
>>10961943
>Technically yes it """doesn't count"""
It outright doesn't count because it's a missile. Missiles are, by design, supposed to be separate parts.
RID Side Burn/Shadow Striker doesn't partsform.
Legacy Side Burn/Shadow Striker partsforms.
Accept your L, it's happening if you believe it or not.
>>
>>10961637
i have no sense of time anymore. it makes it both agonizing and really easy to wait.
one day i just wake up and there's huge sales
>>
If this toy was called Nightviper and had a different head, exactly zero people would be defending it.
>>
>>10961706
oh you mean like the left and right of both rub together? i hadn't thought of that.. i'd better be extra careful. that shade of gold is kinda hard to match
>>10961711
i like how robot mode looks like a horse standing up.
I just realized Shattered Glass Lifetime would basically be Spike TV
>>
>>10961801
sometimes i realize how good we have it. not often.
>>
>>10961691
Really needs the visor the Powermaster helmet gave prime, at the very least a new head with a faceplate.
>>
>>10961912
Guns are definitely the most innocuous partsforming.
>>
>>10961924
wait is that not show-accurate?
>>
File: IMG_1948.jpg (210 KB, 873x1126)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
Legacy Armada Prime is getting reissued at Hasbro Pulse for those who missed out. https://hasbropulse.com/products/transformers-legacy-evolution-armada-universe-optimus-prime-figure
>>
>>10961972
That's nice, dear. That's not what was being discussed.
>>
>>10961973
how stupid are you that you can't just find a screencap yourself
>>
>>10961986
*squint*
i swear it said "the gun attaches, so it's partsforming" fuck me.
>>
>>10961987
some of us are busy. and it's easier and more effective to have the person who's upset describe what part has changed. I might not see it myself til it's pointed out.
>>
>>10961973
I don't know I just never liked how it looked.
>>
>>10961995
you can't figure it out from "gold shit on head"? that's literally preschool skills, anon.
>>
>>10962006
there's a LOT of gold shit on the head
>>10961998
oh, fair enough. it is a very unusual convoy design. I quite like it, but it doesn't fit in well with the others. you look at it, you don't think oh that's a convoy of some type.
>>
>>10962008
I'd want just the prime without the trailer. Wonder what he looks like with the combine parts but not the other head?
>>
>>10962016
It's not possible with the way he transforms - when he goes into Super Mode, he basically does a handstand, with his feet becoming the Super Mode arms and his robot head tucking in so his neck and shoulders can become his torso while the other head folds down into the spot that was his normal mode's crotch.
It would be pointless to swap the heads, anyway, since you said you don't want the trailer, which is the Super Mode's entire lower torso, meaning you'd never get to see it anyway.
>>
File: 1671781752935627.webm (2.76 MB, 640x476)
2.76 MB
2.76 MB WEBM
>>10962016
do you not understand how the combined mode works
>>
>>10962035
Having yellow eyes on the super mode in the Legacy toy is funny. Usually Optimus Prime toys avoid having yellow eyes, but this one adds it where there wasn't one.
>>
>>10962039
They were just being consistent - he already had yellow eyes in normal mode, and red eyes are typically for bad guys.
>>
>>10962044
Optimus's own troops start with a red visor guy.
>>
>>10961801
>>10961836
>>10961879
Hasbro also had weird mental hurdles on what was appropriate for Soundwave (I remember a heavy emphasis on actual SOUND powers presumably because someone saw the name and wanted it as literal as possible). You can see this reach its peak with how the 07 movie's development had THREE characters all develop from attempts at Soundwave ultimately feeling "not good enough" for Hasbro-- Blackout, Brawl, and Frenzy.
>>
File: 125678923321.png (449 KB, 600x444)
449 KB
449 KB PNG
>>10961836
>so what was the holdup?

Archer was very cagey about feeding too much into nostalgia, he was fearful something like MOTU 200X would happen where after all the G1 fans got their initial fix of the originals they just leave and he also wanted to have fun designing new toys and didn't see the fun of taking the same designs and just reworking them over and over again. It was a major reason why he resigned in 2013 from the brand because he wasn't having fun making G1 Prime and Movie Prime over and over again. You'll notice it was shortly after that time we got stuck in this forever G1 that seems inescapable.
>>
>>10962051
Frenzy is the size of a kid. That wouldn't be suitable at all.
>>
>>10962056
to be fair the guy that took over for him made a name for himself of mining nostalgia like oil so it's hardly a surprise.
>>
>>10962051
>(I remember a heavy emphasis on actual SOUND powers
so... like G1 Soundwave?
>>
>>10961948
S'all a matter of perspective, anon. What if the og toy was made after the show, or merely didn't have a springloaded missile, yet transformed the exact same way? You'd call it partsforming, because in order to match what was onscreen, the tailpipe had to detach and reattach elsewhere.
Im not the one making a big deal outta it anyway lawl, you are; I'm the one wondering why this's such a grave offense to you one way or the other.
>>
File: 12291[1].jpg (271 KB, 926x1417)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
>>10962063
Surprisingly not in his original kit.
>>
>>10961948
>RID Side Burn/Shadow Striker doesn't partsform
step two my dude
>>
>>10962071
not partsforming, my dude
>>
>>10962069
They had to rework a lot of these guys for the show. Soundwave only laughs twice in the show at all.
>>
>>10962073
Yeah, it's only partsforming when a toy I don't like does it.
>>
>>10962076
...anon, "have the last laugh" is a turn of phrase, not that he literally laughs all the time.
>>
While we're on the topic, remember the time the toy engineers made something switch parts between limbs without it actually partsforming, but the cartoon animators just draw it partsforming anyway?
>>
>>10962073
It removes completely from the mode and robot when transforms. What else would you call it?
>>
>>10962088
Weapon storage
>>
>>10962088
A missile.
>>
>>10962088
Guns are not partsforming you fucking idiot
>>
File: s-l1200[1].jpg (80 KB, 1000x617)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
Pictured: not partsforming.
>>
>>10962100
Unironically, yes. That's not partsforming.
>>
>>10962069
Cartoon G1 Soundwave had sound powers.
>>
>>10962103
Yeah, if you lose those pieces the wolf mode is complete.
>>
>>10962112
Good thing that's not the defining description of partsforming, then.
>>
>>10962035
Armada was for babies when I was growing up. So no I don't know how it works
>>
>>10962118
Adults are typically able to understand baby things, anon.
>>
>>10962086
How many figures have this kind of sliding rail-transfer in their transformation? Only other ones I can think of are Siege/Kingdom UM's butt plate and one old Fansproject figure, it's such a neat bit of engineering
>>
>>10962122
07 Deluxe Jazz had it for his arm panels, but it was such a counter-intuitive step that they wound up retooling the toy to just not needing to do it anyway.
>>
Oh my Primus, it is another Omega Supreme
>>
>>10962118
You couldn't tell from looking at pictures of both modes on the toy, though? It's pretty obvious the combined arms are the normal robot legs, and the fact that the entire truck cab is now pointing down when it was going up for normal mode should have been a giveaway that the combined head was on the opposite side of his body.
>>
>>10962120
Just saying I only watched G1, beast wars and read g2.
>>
>>10962130
>07 Deluxe Jazz had it for his arm panels
What? No it didn't. What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>10962112
Like mine :(
>>
>>10962122
Siege and Kingdom Magnus slide their grill from altmode to botmode backpack, also Fansproject Chromedome slide his chest.
>>
>>10962103
So then what is the parts forming on Legacy Sideburn?
>>
>>10962143
Should have bought a replacement at Walmart then.
>>
>>10961687
>>10961691
We're so back bros
>>
>>10961783
>I understand and agree with the sentiment of "just like cool toys even if innaccurate"
>sounds like you're projecting your own regrets onto others. I'm sorry RotB sucked anon,
You might actually be retarded
>>
>>10962100
By this definition, every transformer ever made is a partsformer, even the Legacy ones, because you have to move a gun to transform them
>>
>>10962160
Is that gun a PART of the complete alternate mode?
>>
>>10962149
The bumper you fucking idiot.
>>
>>10962160
That doesn't even work since not every transformer has weapons to begin with.
>>
Best guy crawling through
>>
>>10962163
Doesn't matter. If I have to move the gun from point A to point B I'm afraid that's partsforming.

>>10962166
Cope.
>>
>>10962164
but why is >>10962071 not? One makes a shield the other makes a gun.
>>
File: 71hsMXxtytL.jpg (247 KB, 2000x2000)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
>>10962164
it makes a blast shield, it even calls it that in the instructions. You are claiming the bumper of RID Sideburn which makes the gun doesn't count but in this cause it does, why?
>>
>>10962172
You can go from vehicle to robot without detaching guns on a bunch of plane guys because they attach to their wings to being with.
>>
File: 346356735733.gif (496 KB, 500x324)
496 KB
496 KB GIF
>>10962160
>By this definition
>It's a picture with no words

You are falling apart man.

>because you have to move a gun to transform them
Don't play this level of retarded anon, you are better than this. Everyone understands the case being argued is if the part removed feature essential pieces of the alt mode to be reattached elsewhere, be it hand or back, it should count as partsforming
>>
>>10962175
The bumper and the gun on the orignial are all one piece. The bumper IS the gun.
On the Legacy toy, the bumper is a separate piece from the gun. It's not a part of the car that is a part of the weapon, it's a part of the car they couldn't figure out how to integrate into the transformation. It's not attached to the gun in car mode. It can attach, as a separate piece, to the gun for robot mode. That is partsforming.
It is also a """"""""shield""""""" seen here >>10962176
, but that's just an excuse to slap the bumper on somewhere because, again, they couldn't integrate it into the transformation or weapon design as a single piece. It's a cop out.
>ib4 "durrhurr but what about >>10962100"
That shield was designed from the get-go as an actual captial S SHIELD. It has its own transformation steps, a handle to hold it like a shield, it's a large blocking object.
>>
>>10962182
>Everyone understands the case being argued is if the part removed feature essential pieces of the alt mode to be reattached elsewhere, be it hand or back, it should count as partsforming
No, everyone doesn't understand this, because it's not true. Weapons are not partsforming.
>>
>>10962189
They are when they form an integral PART of the alternate mode. If >>10962167 loses the crossbow of his Insecticon toy, you'd never notice at all. Conversely, if Cheetor loses his tail gun, they took his ass, he can't shit.
>>
>>10962122
it's sort of neat, but it's also kind of unsatisfying and cheaty to me.
>>
File: 48356780.png (233 KB, 640x360)
233 KB
233 KB PNG
>>10962183
>That shield was designed from the get-go as an actual captial S SHIELD. It has its own transformation steps
and RID Sideburns gun has none so why does it get a pass?
You really are losing it man.
>>
File: vf1-transformation5.png (206 KB, 1600x834)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
>>10962086
Not TF, but this is how the VF-1 transforms in Macross. The engines/legs get attached to the nosecone area by a delivery system. Most toys cheat it with a swinging bar.
>>
>>10962200
is your reading comprehension really that poor
>>
>>10962189
>Weapons are not partsforming.
Which is what >>10962176 you even agree here >>10962183
You are just doing a lot of damage control because you don't like how they did weapons for the new figure over the old and try to force a term that you just debunked yourself 4 times over.

Take a break and go hang out with a friend or something man.
>>
Well at least is isn't nerd lizards now
>>
>>10962202
Yours clearly is and worse, you are bring everyone down with it. Your argument is "That doesn't count because I don't like it" and nothing else.
>>
>>10962198
Yes, those are unfortunate events, and I'm not arguing that the two types of weapons aren't different, or that they don't have different advantages and disadvantages.
But it's not partsforming. That's not what partsforming is.
>>
>>10962206
Me liking it has nothing to do with my argument. I never once mentioned personal preferences. You're the only one that's injecting that concept into this.
>>
>>10962183
>but that's just an excuse

Oh so it's an excuse when you don't like the toy doing it but fine when you like the toy?
>>
>>10962209
Why do you keep assuming I like the original Sideburn toy? I never claimed that.
>>
>>10962208
You liking it/not liking was giving you the good faith that you just didn't say something stupid and wasted your time trying to cope with the stupid thing you said rather than just realize they are both the same idea and move on.
>>
>>10962164
The bumper is a shield and with the "fusion gimmick" makes a crossbow according to the site. We would have to call any time two weapons/accessories coming together partsforming by your logic which is just really silly anon....
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (25 KB, 1005x379)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>10962211
Well,
1: That's schizo talk. Please take your medication, and
2: I can quite plainly demonstrate how they are not the same idea.
>>
>this whole back and fourth over Shadow Striker

OK I concede, Shadow Striker is a major standout character from Cyberverse, no way would anons argue over this otherwise. I was wrong to think no one liked her when this much passion is stirred up over her bumper.
>>
>>10962215
Again: the bumper is a "shield" as a cop out.
>We would have to call any time two weapons/accessories coming together partsforming by your logic which is just really silly anon....
That depends, on a case-by-case basis, entirely on what those pieces are and how they interact with the toy otherwise. Don't try to generalize the concept to move the goal posts.
>>
>>10962219
You have lost the plot anon. You call others schizo when you can't even see how lost you are. You made a picture of two guns and shield thinking it helps anything, it just makes you look that much more crazy to fight over this.
>>
>>10962223
It has nothing to do with the character, this is purely a toy design issue.
>>
>>10962225
the bumper is a "shield" as a cop out.
Both are cope outs look at >>10962219 That bumper to the gun is ugly as fuck and is just their to help the OG figure have a complete transformation, they couldn't figure anyway to incorporate the bumper into his mold so they glued it to the end his gun and called it a day.
>>
>>10962228
I'm hopping you didn't take the post seriously
>>
>>10962167
holy shit nice. I love this guy. Come on legacy give us a new one. this time, it WOULD be good for you to peg in the beast mode legs so they can't move (a peg that fits in the hand would do it)
or don't give us a new one, because he is fine
or give us one inspired by him, but looking more like one of those really thick black stag beetles.
then give us a new Ram Horn.
>>
>>10962229
It's a cop-out of design, sure, but not a cop-out of partsforming.
>>
>>10962201
wait really? interesting..
>>
White people will argue over toy and "partsforming" for hours.
>>
>>10962231
Let's just assume he did and let him have his retard award for it.
>>
>>10962233
I read from a reviewer that they lost the mold to this guy
>>
>>10962231
Oh I did, because there are people who legitimately would misunderstand a conversation and say something like that. And if your choice of reaction image is indicative of you thinking I was offended, I wasn't. I was simply corrective.
>>
>>10962233
It would just be a redeco of Chop Shop
>>
Kingdom Ultra Magnus
>makes a complete alt-mode without the extra parts (truck cab)
>makes a complete robot without the extra parts
>extra parts are designed to be armor+weapons for the robot
Conclusion: Kingdom Ultra Magnus is not a partsformer
>>
>>10962237
only the ones that are nearing/over 40 and still living with mom and/or dad. Rest of us just watch and/or egg on.
>>
>>10962245
Improper conclusion due to flawed logic.
>>
>>10962243
You are that worried about a misunderstand on a anonymous moonrune thread that will be 404 in a weeks time?
>>
>>10962245
Ultra Magnus is the robot with the armor attached. To be Ultra Magnus, you need to partsform.
>>
>>10962241
They mold for Rattrap was gone but they redid it for Vintage Beast Wars. It's not likely for Insecticon, but we know it's possible now.
>>
File: Awwww.jpg (45 KB, 517x562)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>10962245
I like you. Hope things are going well and only get better for you.
>>
>>10962250
In the moment, yes. Why not?
>>10962251
Except for one instance, the little guy inside the armor is still Ultra Magnus. He's not only Ultra Magnus with the armor on.
>>
File: ultra-magnus-mp-2-573.jpg (219 KB, 927x1578)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>10962251
>Ultra Magnus is the robot with the armor attached.
Nope, try again.
>>
>>10962251
>Ultra Magnus is the robot with the armor attached
Lies, Hasbro,Takara and revoltech have sold white optimus as Ultramagnus. They didn't think about specific names when upgraded until Ginrai/PM Prime.
>>
File: s-l1600.png (1.04 MB, 682x800)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>10962259
>>
Honestly can't tell anymore if this group would consider ER Cliffjumper to be a partsformer
>>
>>10962285
Considering he is a damn Cliffjumper where the original was just stick your limbs out and you are a robot yeah.
>>
>>10962254
And I hope things are going well for you as well anon.
>>
>>10962285
He is.
>>
>>10962178
But then you wouldn't be following the instructions and thus guilty of mistransforming.
>>
Just got Cybertron Starscream. Man, what a stunner, seriously. I really hope the rest of the Cybertron updates are similarly good
>>
>>10962241
then i'm glad i got him...
>>
>>10962244
nuuu
besides they can't make him a g1 remold because the name 'insecticon' would be too confusing
>>
>>10962338
It would be labeled Beast Wars Universe Predacon Insecticon. Kuwagigger might be proposed, but shot down.
>>
So, when, Hasbro ? I know Evan did say he wanted to do it when asked last year I think, but I really want this exact thing : a red Diaclone Mirage that is the Kingdom Variant with the toy head and as an Autobot. pretty please.
>>
Guys I Transformed Armada Optimus Prime today and I have to take him b ack to the store because he is actually a partsformer his legs are not the same as his body when you make him Big guy mode. You also have to put hims gun in his hand as well so even if they came together, you have to put gun in hand and form parts part hand gun part and form.
>>
>>10962354
that's not really the point
>>
>>10962237
while niggers just shoot you for...well any reason
>>
>>10962377
DK-4 Spy
>>
>>10962377
Box pack with Riggorus, Reboost, Blue Hoist, and some other guy. Maybe the slightly different red Honda Turbo or Topspin.
>>
>>10962387
What is the issue if it isn't name overlap? Laser Cycle is named as a group instead of an individual as a retail product.
>>
>>10962393
*City
>>
>>10962394
concept overlap
g1 insecticons are a thing. using a g1 mold makes that too weird to have a guy who named himself after the ancient faction
>>
>>10962393
A four pack would suck but I'd probably find buyers for the others, as I don't really care for those shitty Hoist/Trailbreaker and Skids molds.
>>
>>10962401
Dinobot is named after the faction and you have Grimlock who uses the same body who is a Dinobot. It doesn't matter.
>>
>Skid's vehicle mode was called Jazz in Europe
WTF
>>
>>10962245
Siege-Kingdom Ultra Magnus is literally the definition of Parts Forming my guy
>>
>>10962377
Doesn't have a dedicated TFWiki page so Hasbro doesn't know he exists.
>>
>>10961687
Goddamn, about time someone did thi-
>>10961691
>no mouthplate
Welp. Never mind
>>
>>10962432
Go look up the other one
>>
>>10962432
did he use a mouthplate in the show when he used this?
>>
>>10962418
Congratulations, you understood the joke.
>>
>>10962440
He never used this in the show.
>>
>>10962451
that's probably why there's no mouthplate then lol
>>
>>10962455
wait a minute
>>10962451
when you said 'this' you meant the super mode
i'm pretty sure he did, but if he didn't, then it's based on an old toy, right? So did THAT toy have a mouthplate?
>>
>>10962440
His super mode was for the following season that got cancelled. Concept art for it gave it a mouth plate.
>>
File: 20210521_002936.jpg (588 KB, 1408x1600)
588 KB
588 KB JPG
>>10962459
>>
>>10962461
>>10962462
then that is a bona fide mistake!
I mean it seems like this is only loosely based on that design, it has some enhancements, but.. come on, include the mouthplate.
>>
File: AnimatedVoyWingbladeOP.jpg (167 KB, 1497x869)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>10962462
That is a different design.
>>
>>10962285
Absolutely partsformer
You can not achieve alt form or vehicle without having to physically remove a part and relocate it
>>
>>10962440
To add to >>10962461, here is the original unreleased design from the Allspark Almanac, where you can see the head design is supposed to not only have a faceplate, but also a visor. as >>10962462 also points out, Wingblade Optimus prime has a faceplate, which is also present in his show appearance.
>>
>>10962465
>>10962462
these two look different, but very similar.
>>10961691
this clearly has elements of it, but... those knees are pure gundam.
>>
>>10962465
>>10962462
Oh, I changed the person I was replying to, but forgot to remove the image.
>>
>>10962471
The one with translucent is the released Japanese version. Opaque was the cancelled western version.
>>
>>10962477
are allt he differences i'm seeing just paint app related?
>>10962473
ohhh i see the shins now! so that's what they were doing. I love the stacked wheels.
crazy they put so much work into designs like this only for them to be curvilinear cartoon drawings on the show
>>
>>10962486
The armor parts are identical apart from the colors, but the western release was going to use the Deluxe Prime for the 2-pack while the Japanese version used the Voyager Prime, as the pieces are compatible with both molds
>>
>>10962492
weiiiird
>>
>>10962335
well some guy above said they lost rattrap but made another or something
>>
File: MPM bad guys heights.png (2.13 MB, 3801x950)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB PNG
Lots more pictures of MPM Brawl are out now
>>
>>10962501
love that starscream
i swear even though they are totally movie accurate, somehow the three on the left looked way cooler in the movie. I dunno. power of imagination I guess.
hope we get the Dreads at some point.
>>
>>10962501
damn, barricade is a manlet
>>
>>10962508
well he turns into a car, not -literally the largest military machines they could find-
what's this megatron turn into, I forget. is he the flying tank one
>>
File: MPM heights.png (867 KB, 1995x960)
867 KB
867 KB PNG
>>10962508
Barricade confirmed defected Autobot
>>
>>10962501
Frenzy didn't even bother to show up
>>
>>10962513
whoa, battle damage parts?
>>
>>10962501
MPM Constructicons when?
>>
>>10962534
I would plotz
i fucking loved devastator. we need more transformers with unusual builds like that, knucklewalking and hunching over and eating other transformers..
>>
>>10962510
The alien jet
>>
>>10962534
MPMG*
>>
>>10962545
no fuckin way, this looks way too good. i see no folded up wings anywhere.
god I might have to get this. I love that design, looked like the Stingray.
>>
>>10962537
They did everyone who could reasonably work at that scale, so going to RotF for next movie MP seems plausible enough. I'm guessing among the Decepticons order will be Megatron (RotF), The Fallen, Constructicons, Sideways, some redeco guys of Constructicons. The Fallen is interesting since he doesn't transform in the film, will he just be a bigger version of his usually vague space bullshit from the toyline?
>>
>>10962377
I'd be okay if they released this version if they do a new mold. The Siege/Kingdom Mirage mold is weird, I never like the fake robot mode chest.
Although we are getting a reissue of Crasher next year.
>>
>>10962548
Won't the unified name be just MPG? Since the Constructicons and Optimus Prime/Jetfire do the combine thing, seems okay.
>>
>>10962552
oh hell, if we get a new Jetfire, one that isn't compromised by a stupid combiner mode? where his legs look right? god damn, there would go my wallet.
>>
>>10962560
>isn't compromised by a stupid combiner mode
lolno. The geezer exists to become parts for Optimus.
>>
>>10962562
i'm okay with that! if parts are removable, and optimus-ible? I'm there. But please not another shitty combiner that looks nothing like what it was in the movie.
>>
>>10962550
He is pretty good
https://youtube.com/shorts/qL9M2RLYnoU?si=8LfcOZf-oaitRpF8
>>
>>10962572
wahhhh i kinda want it. Kinda really want it.
>>
>>10962501
A pretty iconic team in the brand of Transformers despite never actually being together in a group one way or another.
Anyway
Brawl>Dorrito>Megs>Blackout>Barry>Crusher
>>
>pics of legacy hot shot (cybertron) are out
>image limit reached
Bruh
>>
>>10962598
make aa neut htradff thread
>>
>>10962598
>>10962601
Did it

>>10962607
>>10962607
>>
>>10962598
Wow. Outside of the expected things, he pretty much nails it. I guess they decided to not go really strange with a simple scheme this time.
>>
>>10961795
Drift got a toy sooner than her lol
She sucks as a character anyway
>>
>>10959405
Like the knee slapper when Shias parents got high when he was in college?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.