[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240424_015559.jpg (387 KB, 1071x1119)
387 KB
387 KB JPG
>all those anons who kept things in their private warehouse for 3 to 4 years are finally going to get their shit cancelled

kek
>>
>>10962736
Hold it. Has anyone (here) even tested that there's a limit? Remember, that counter still went past zero and they still sent shipping reminders with no further action even past the coof days.
>>
will they be put up for sale?
>>
>>10962753
Last year, the limit was 60 days, and I went 2-3 months past it once and they just sent the occasional reminder asking to you to ship your stuff.
I don't know when exactly this year they updated their policy (probably January), but now they are giving you 6 months, and if you don't ship by then, it will automatically get cancelled. I've got stuff from January, but I'm not going to test them. It sounds like they aren't fucking around anymore. 6 months is pretty fair.
>>10962754
Sounds like it will return to stock, unless they have an eBay store.
>>
>>10962736
...why would you buy something from HLJ and then go years without shipping it?
>>
>>10962775
Its been like that since they removed the limit for covid till now I think? They didnt edit their website to remove the 6p days but they didnt send an email that said anything would happen if you didnt as far as I know
>>
>>10962736
Diamond hands.
>>
They've been saying this for months now.
>>
>>10962780
To maximize a combined shipping value for whatever else you'll be needing. But if it actually comes to not shipping it, there's no good answer for that
>>
>>10962753
It just says "0 days until automatic shipping" since they extended the time in 2020
>>
>>10962780
Mentally ill people are trying to dab on HLJ by seeing how long they can leave an item in the private warehouse for
>>
>>10962780
-Waiting forever for combined shipping with future items (unlikely, as you'd typically buy enough items to justify the shipping in all that time)
-Impulse purchases that the buyer have reconsidered
-Trolling, like that one anon who bragged about his pile of items
-Malicious flippers, they get HLJ to pay for storage for years, then ship the items when they want to resell them once they are rare
-Died of covid, or got turned into a meat cube, etc.
>>
Do they refund in form of payment used or store credit?

I have a figure I was wanting to cancel but couldnt, so just waiting this out for result.
>>
>>10962736
It felt weird getting this email despite only having a single item stored for half a day.
>>
>>10962736
This is why the BBTS Pile of Loot System is superior.
>>
>>10962780
Not HLJ but I did leave a substantial number of items at AE during the coof when there was no shipping out of Japan. And they stole most of it, blaming me for not shipping when I literally couldn't. At least HLJ returns store credit. But never again will I order from AE.
>>
>>10962736
Hopefully they do a 10% off shipping or something. All I've got are some low value model kit boxes which always feels bad to ship on their own when shipping ends up more than the items themselves.
>>
It's pretty sad that people try to exploit the system and cause hard limits to come down on all. They could've occasionally had a year of free warehousing, but they had to keep pushing it as far as it could go, so now they get 6 months and no more.
>>
>>10963039
>This is why I just heckin love paying double the prices for that super speedy special kekkeroni $4 dollar shipping service while waiting a whole extra year just to slap up those chunky little kinos and coomer figs I got wrastlinbfor a boner

Holy Fucking Shit
>>
>>10963002
They just want everyone to be aware of the new policy so there is no confusion.

>>10963039
BBTS lowered it's limit from 180 days to 90 days because people were abusing that too. That's even worse than HLJ now.

>>10963213
Assholes will be assholes. AmiAmi used to be really good about replacements for defective stuff until people openly bragged about getting free shit by taking advantage. Then they cracked down hard and it got ruined it for everyone.

>>10962800
No they haven't. They said they might do it. This is a clear cut message that they are tired of asking nicely and they WILL cancel items.
>>
I've been shipping everything pretty fast except a PG Gundam Banshee I don't want to build yet that I've had in the private warehouse for like 4 months
>>
>>10963213
I think I’ve got stuff from January still waiting, I feel pretty bad. But alas I have something coming out this month and want that tasty combination shipping. I feel like HLJ’s shipping is always kinda high anyway compared to some others.
>>
>>10963635
It's not. Even at normal price it's at least 1,000-1,600 yen cheaper than AmiAmi for a scale figure for example. HLJ base prices always tend to run higher and their shipping cheaper. But it's item dependent. Sometimes HLJ base price AND shipping is cheaper. Sometimes it's very similar across the board.
>>
>>10962907

they refund 80% cash to your paypal if you cancel which is pretty decent since in my case they had been storing it for 2 years.
>>
>>10962736
wait, is this still from the coof?
i had something waiting in the warehouse for like a year or nearly 2 during covid, but then i got cold feet at some point, decided to have it shipped. they said they had trouble locating it, making me fear that it was just no longer around (the item itself was out of stock everywhere else and on HLJ itself), but a week later they found it and shipped it after all
i can't imagine letting things stay there 2 years after that lol
>>
>>10962753
Some crazy anon in past threads parked their shit there for an entire year before they forced him to ship it.
>>
>>10963213
Didn't they admit they were leaving people's toys outside to rot in the sun? That shit was funny as hell.
>>
what kind of nebuloid do you have to be to actually think about this type of shit?
>>
>>10962780
Pile of loot fags
>>
>>10963039
No Jim, I'm not buying from your store.
>>
File: storecredit1year.png (4 KB, 620x85)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
lolwut

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.