[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images-7.jpg (11 KB, 259x194)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
Partnering actively and frequently pumping out products with these zionist corporations: Mcdonalds, Jazwares, Squishmallows, Niantic.

So now shitty pokemon toys fund more shitty games AND weapons for Israel, directly from these companies.

Feel free to drop more companies or examples, like how Pokemon has stayed silent and donated nothing but wouldn't shut up about BLM, donated a large sum and is now hiring a "diversity manager".

Whether you care about americans getting robbed to fund killing random people overseas, wanna light up pokemon or both, go nuts. Feel free to remind consoomers that now their purchases are killing kids.

Just don't visit the nyc nintendo store if twitter catches wind of this. Shits real ugly up in new york city.
>>
You're gayer than the retards blocking traffic. We should send a plane full of you faggots to Palestine. Would be far more devastating than any bombs.
>>
>>10964343
Thanks anon, guess I'll go put all my pokemon merchandise in the trash.
>>
>>10964343
I don't give a damn about Israel or Palestine. You only care because you're told to care.

Commit go to Palestine.
>>
>>10964350
You must be one of those blobs of waste matter that made purchasing pokemon plushies and cards and worshipping sword and shield your whole identity. Do better.

>>10964353
Dont do that. Just dont give these fuckheads anymore money or play go. If you want more pokemon shit theres a sea of fan artists, bootleggers, used items and fangames.
>>
>>10964360
I didnt care or care to learn for a long time, saw recent footage, thought it was real fucked up. That is too many civilian deaths and torturings. And yes im going to care that this country spent billions on this while many lack basic needs here.
>>
>>10964366
No. I'm a Digimon guy. I just take personal offense when you cock gobblers add an extra hour and a half to my drive home just for your gay little protest.
>>
>>10964371
I also like digimon. I'm not attending any protests. I'm crippled from a car accident. Sorry about your commutes. If or when cops or another country start brutalizing us in huge numbers, i hope theres protests like this for us in other countries.
>>
>>10964371
they're protesting the use of your money to fund a gay jew country that turns around and then steals more of your tax dollars
>>
File: 1713685223040954 (1).jpg (1.11 MB, 1955x3634)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
I LOVE TOYS
>>
>>10964371
>Angry wagie needing to get to his cagie
>>
>>10964343
>imblygin I care which sand dwelling goatfuckers get blown up
Tempted to go buy some Pokemon shit just to annoy you
>>
>>10964370

Hamas is responsible for every civillian death. Israel should completely destroy those bastards. If Hamas uses civillians as a shield, Israel still has every right to do what they need to do to kill Hamas.
>>
>>10964591
Hamas is Mossad. Way to fall for the psyop, golem.
>>
File: 1000015846.jpg (67 KB, 595x507)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>10964591
LOL.
>>
>>10964598
>>10966874

LOL.
>>
I don't know what a zionist or a hamas is and I intend to keep it that way.
>>
>>10967802
They're types of pokemon.
>>
>>10964343
There is so much demand for pokemon that they don’t really have a choice. Either they approve of the official merch or people will meet the demand with homemade stuff
>>
Israel and Palestine can both burn for all I care. Let the savages and the noseniggers kill each other.
>>
File: 1712560989763097.png (434 KB, 640x780)
434 KB
434 KB PNG
>>10964343
Friendly reminder that Muslims only cry about Palestine because they are losing. They celebrated when the hamas killed some kikes and tourists. Muslims are everything that jews are but worse because there is 2 Billion of them and they will kill you and your loved ones. It's only a matter of time.
>>
>>10966874
fucked up world
>>
>>10964343
What if I offset my purchases from Zionist companies by eating a halal certified doner kebab?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.