[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2262.jpg (502 KB, 797x1042)
502 KB
502 KB JPG
Tyrantrum edition
>>
Hmm, don't know if I'll grab Tyrantrum or not. Cool enough design, but never I mon I had much attachment too. Too weak to really do much with in-game.

Still would like to see Onix, Muk, Snorlax, Feraligatr, Mamoswine and Magnezone in the epic line.
>>
>>10980209
Yea same thoughts, gonna have to decide if I'm gonna pick it up. Pretty surprising pick, I know there was at least one anon here that's going to be very happy about it.

I don't think they'll do Snorlax here just cause they already did the battle feature one and they've yet to double up in 2 sizes in the main line. Would've liked Arceus
>>
>>10980200
What size is it?
>>
Anybody else use to take the Burger King toys and make a stadium style arena with tape spending days making up your own battles?
>>
>>10980234
Epic. So probably around 6-8" tall like the others.
>>
People in the discord have been spotting loads of new leaks lately.

Next battle figure 2pack and 3 pack wave
>>
File: image (16).png (3.08 MB, 1280x1707)
3.08 MB
3.08 MB PNG
Next environment base wave. Just Magnemite and Shellder are new in this wave.
>>
File: image (15).png (2.98 MB, 1707x1280)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB PNG
And lastly, confirmation that the next 4" wave is Heracross and Bisharp which we already knew
>>
>>10980200
>Tyrantrum
About time this line got based.
>>
>>10980384
Yeah thankfully they've made just about all the Pokemon that are the "most popular", many starter evolutions, and Kanto staples so now they are onto some more interesting choices.
>>
File: Deerling.jpg (20 KB, 217x320)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>10980298
They just need a winter tree now and they'll have all 4 seasons with matching Deerling colors. The city one is pretty nice.
>>
what are the chances we will get a Rika figma?
or is the figma line dead
>>
>>10980200
With how frequently Tyrunt popped up in releases Tyrantrum was a possibility but I don't think anyone would've been willing to bet on it. T-rex toys sell well.
>>
>>10980394
I'm assuming they're no longer gonna be making the "cool leader fans love the most" of the gen since I assume Raihan didn't sell as well as intended. We haven't gotten any Pokemon figma since 2021 actually but maybe they're waiting for a more favorable looking base trainer or waifu. I don't think the mexican shorts gen had popular enough designs, not even Penny.
>>
>>10980293
Damn, i was hoping it would be about the size of the Hammond Collection rex
>>
>>10980507
No way. These Epics are cheap figures. $20 and minimal articulation.
>>
>>10980298
I never found the Haunted House
>>
>>10980513
They are? I bought the Sneasel and the Togepi and Pikachus they had.
>>
>>10980441
Why did they do all that merch shilling for a gen with mostly male shill characters, do they hate straight male fans or something
I still want my fucking cynthia figma
>>
>>10980513
No dummy, only the ones that are obvious bootlegs. The first WCT wave of Alola figures from 2017 or 2018 (obviously), and the Tomy Clip ball figures from like 2015 (even more obviously)

With any toys in general, use common sense and you'll avoid buying bootlegs.
>>
>>10980294
Finally my boy Poliwhirl gets some love.
>>
File: fuck yeah.jpg (173 KB, 576x711)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>10980200
FINALLY GODDAMMIT YEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>10980301
what is heracross's feature
>>
>>10980301
Getting that Poliwhirl, Wooper and Heracross

>>10980394
Don't count on it. Figma's been rolling down the hill for a while now with fewer (interesting) releases and prices only going up.
I won't mind if a competitor gets the license, but we all know Bandai dropped it already and I can't see Mafex, Buzzmod or Snail Shell doing it.
Revoltech... maybe? But I don't really like how their YGO and Railgun figs turned out.
>>
>>10980788
Bends forward at the legs and it snaps back upright
>>
>>10980562
No, I’ve seen other bootlegs there as well. I contacted corporate and they said they were “unaware” and that they would let the store I saw them at know. However I still kept seeing them there. It’s kind of messed up scamming kids like that.
>>
>>10981017
Can he backflip?
>>
>>10980394
Probably not likely. Gen 7 and 8 both did the protag and another female char, Raihan seemed like a bonus cause of his jap popularity.

Out of the available options for current gen characters I'd take Nenoma if I had to pick one. They should throw a bone for people wanting old characters, its been Red and then a constant stream of current gen characters.
>>
>>10981044
You'd think Nemona would be a no brainer since she's pretty popular in the fan base. As far as older characters, I'd love a Blue, Gold or Silver. Shit, at this point I'd even take Crystal or Leaf.
>>
Anyone collect scale world stuff? Why does it seem to be so expensive?
>>
>>10981025
What other Pokemon bootlegs? Ofcourse the toy buyers there are unaware. They're just stupid. Obviously toys from a company that produced Pokemon toys almost 10 years ago are not still producing product. They don't know any better and just buy the bootleg stock online anyway.
>>
>>10981051
Because it's exclusive, released in small numbers, and because Bandai can.
>>
>>10981035
No, just goes from bent forward to standing upright
>>
>>10981053
I meant that corporate was unaware they had stores selling bootleg copies. They said they would fix the issue but I’ve yet to see them fix it.
>>
>>10981046
Doing Blue and a reissue of Red before the 30th anni seems like a good idea. I hope the art direction for gen 10 is good for human characters so if they do figures of new stuff at least they'll be desirable. Gen 9 protag looks like a youngster or bug catcher.
>>
>>10981072
Fuck off mariotehplumber BITCH
>>
>>10981074
What…?
>>
>>10981070
Be realistic. They're not going to stop. Their toy buyers are dumb, and unaware. They're just buying what they believe are authentic figures at a super low cost. A large retail chain isn't going to change their ways because one person at one store complains LOL. They've been selling those bootleg Tomy Pokemon ones for at least 6 years now.

Besides, their entire business model is based on producing or selling cheaper versions of well known product. Their entire homewares, electronics, and pet sections are essentially product sold on the cheap that rips of more expensive competing product.
>>
>>10980301
Good to see that they're on a roll with evolution lines, and in-scale too. Except for Perrserker
>>
>>10981234
Perrserker should have been larger. A 3" tall figure would have been best. Ninjask also seems a bit small compared to the other 2" figs
>>
>>10981297
I also mean G-Meowth isnt available yet. Not even a moncolle. Gen 8 just had no merch traction, for good reason
>>
got flygon today and it's my favorite select because i'm biased as a flygonfag
So happy they didn't fuck up like they did with some other releases
>>
>>10981118
Why wouldn’t they? Knowingly selling bootleg Pokémon merch is ILLEGAL.
>>
>>10981301
Oh I see what you meant. Well Jazwares did quite a lot of Galar merch. I think after Alola, Tomy JP just slowed down a lot with Moncolle and really started doing way too many repacks and rereleases. The amount of new Tomy figs dropped so drastically from 2018 or so until now.

>>10981394
As far as they can tell, the suppliers selling the bootleg toys are claiming its real and the packaging looks real (to the uninformed), so they purchase anyway. No different that Ross, Marsalls, TJ Maxx or Dollar General stores getting bootleg toys including Pokemon stuff. You should go down toy our nearest Ross or Dollar General and complain to their workers as well while you're at it
>>
>>10981397
Why are you calling me a meany?
>>
>>10981401
Well I ain't calling you a nicey!
>>
>>10981401
First post had a typo lol. "Meant" got mistyped as "Meany"
>>
Reminder ENTEI is still only found in parts of Europe.

>>10980234
Epic. Advertised to be around 12" but that might be its length. They are generally smaller?

>>10980200
Fuck ye, im gonna grab it

>>10980394
I think the ship sailed and its mostly TPC who handled these. Not figma themselves.

>>10980441
I sooner think the weird exclusivity hurt these more then any specific character. They seemed to have sold well in japan the US center is a diffrent story and possible they lacked sales as people already imported. I wish theyd sell them on the UK site so i can bug a friend to get me gloria. Already got Raihan.

>>10980561
>cynthia figma
Not only guys want her, trust me.

>>10981044
>Nenoma
Same here, i was hoping wed get her.
>>
File: Poliwag.jpg (208 KB, 1800x900)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
I wonder which Poliwhirl evo we're getting. I'm personally hoping for Politoed cause I want to put together teams of anime characters and Misty had one. With Politoed's anime presence from Misty maybe they'll choose that route too.
>>
Scizor is getting a model kit, like the cinderace one.
>>
File: 81hHE0TEJJL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (214 KB, 1500x1282)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
Anyone know if this Metagross already came out and I already missed it? havn't been paying attention, the last couple of months. Unavailable on Amazon which is always where these "Epic Sized" figures were available. I have the feeling it never got listed yet because not a lot of comments but could be wrong.
>>
>>10982100
Gamestop has been the only place in the US that got it, and it just went out of stock a day ago on their site since they have a sale going on currently. Stores may have some in stock still, but their stock checker has been fucked for a while so you'll likely have to call and speak to someone
>>
>>10982100
ugh I waited too long to buy it too. It's never been in any gamestop AND they have this goddamn $75 free shipping minimum. It's not fair, just when I wait for a sale, it's gone.
>>
>>10982132
This one has been a pain to get. All the other Amazon sites aside from the US one got it and Target restocked Rillaboom in stores that sell Epics and online instead of Metagross for whatever reason
>>
File: IMG_20240506_195329258.jpg (700 KB, 4160x3120)
700 KB
700 KB JPG
>>10980394
Fuck figma, I'll take literally whatever figures I can get of Rika. I've already got her Scale World figure pre-ordered. Scale figures are out of my budget but I would sell a kidney to pay for one if they made one of Rika.
>>
>>10982315
Just such a boringggggg character design. Most of this generation's characters were. You need cross appeal and people outside of the franchise bubble to also buy the figures. When even many Pokemon fans agree these character designs suck, that's bad. I don't blame the figure manufacturers for not wanting to touch any of them.
>>
>>10982426
>When even many Pokemon fans agree these character designs suck, that's bad.
Who are these fans that agree the designs are bad? /vp/ doesn't count
>>
>>10982426
If they're going to be boring anyway, I'd want a Larry figma
>>
>>10982426
>>10982436
Also its not even as if gen 9 hasn't already gotten character merch. Iono came out pretty recently and Scale World figures of her, Nemona, and Arven came out early this year I believe, with Rika on the way. I don't think its because they're unpopular characters, because that's certainly not the case. It just takes a bit for these things to come out.
>>
File: 1808671-c6b22.jpg (111 KB, 600x750)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>10982453
ffs forgot to attach the image
>>
>>10982081
Neat, should hopefully be more posable at least.
He won't be taller than Cinderace though.
>>
>>10982458
>Statue

Fuck Off retard
>>
>>10982436
Ah yes, everyone is just chomping at the bit to get expensive action figures of characters wearing drab, normal looking business casual clothes that look like they could be from any anime in the world. Those will surely sell well to non-Pokemon fans and keep the lines going

Iono has one of the most fun and eye catching designs but that will just make for the most frustrating Figma ever. That massive hair that'll topple it backwards, the massive sleeves that will be ugly to articulate and be a pain to move, the baggy shirt body that'll be a pain and get in the way of most articulation....
>>
>>10982458
Is this character's popularity a japanese thing? I get the feeling no one in the west really likes her and her reveal trailer had a terrible response here. She's one of those characters made with intention to be popular but it doesn't feel organic. Something more organically popular would be someone like Rika or Larry who weren't created to be such that people seemed to like on their own. And then there's Geeta who I'm not sure what they were doing no one likes the latest champion.
>>
>>10982910
Does America even matter when it comes to popularity of characters?
>>
>>10982458
wake me up when theres a figma
>>
>>10982921
Not really they make stuff with their jap audience in mind. And then you end up with something like the Raihan figma that's probably moving very slowly on the english Pokemon Centers.
>>
>>10982924
>comatose
>>
>>10982910
>I get the feeling no one in the west really likes her
Correct. She's fucking annoying and cringey. Ironically, she's got one of the only colorful and creative designs from the games. Almost everyone else is just wearing a school uniform or regular clothes.
>>
>>10982936
Sounds like America doesn't matter and should never be considered when making games as it's nothing but woke shit.
>>
>>10982910
She's cute, that's enough for me. That being said I'd take a Rika or Larry figma before her. Their designs are plainer but I like their personalities much more. And we'd probably get like a staraptor and clodsire to come with them which I like more than bellibolt
>>
File: english.gif (136 KB, 500x352)
136 KB
136 KB GIF
>>10980209
>Too weak to really do much with in-game.
>Still would like to see Onix
>>
>>10982872
>Those will surely sell well to non-Pokemon fans and keep the lines going
...Are non-Pokemon fans ever considered for what human characters to make figures for? If they did we'd probably just get shit like Misty or whoever people who dropped off after the Indigo League anime remember. Plus the series has a large enough install base I'm not sure why they'd want to reach outside of that anyways.
>>
>>10983021
Clearly from the last several Figma releases, they aren't selling well domestically. Staying in stock on Pokemon Center's site for ages. Most figure lines can benefit from making designs that are 'cool' or 'cute' enough that people who don't necessarily collect the line will be tempted. How many people pick up Figma and SHF of characters from animes or properties they aren't familiar with just because they like the way the figure looks? Tons
>>
canadabros, any updates?
>>
>>10982962
Yeah, Onix sucks too, but I have attachment to it from the anime and because I was a kid when red and blue came out.
>>
>>10982962
>>10983040
I'd love an Onix similar to the way they made Gyarados. A joint every few segments in the body and a clear stand
>>
>>10982962
>>10980209
I too would like toys of jobber mons. Golisopod, Vikavolt, Braviary, Walrein, Scolipede, etc
>>
>>10983131
>Golisopod
Would make a sick 6". The clear stand would actually be necessary to get it so stand due to how top heavy the design is so this is the most perfect line to make this figure in
>>
>>10983131
>Scolipede

I want this so bad.
>>
>>10983131
>jobbermons
>Scolipede
>Walrein

...do you know what a jobbermon is?
>>
>>10980200
Does anyone know where I can purchase a Flapple jazwares figure? I've seen them in the select case packs on /toy/ but never at my local retailers or elsewhere online.
>>
>>10983347
You can defend them how you can, they just never suited me the same way as others. Those two didn't hit hard enough, for one thing.
>>
>>10983367
swords dance speed boost scolipede isnt amazing but hes usable at least
>>
>>10983390
I prefer Speed Boost Blaziken with Protect, it had a Mega too. I could use it to possibly fool others, by protecting it without going Mega because I have another Mega user on my team, seemingly. The Mega strategy is lost now, but Fire and Fighting still has more type range than poison/bug does.
>>
>>10983398
Yeah thats fair, but other pokemon doing its niche better doesnt mean it isnt unusable, my point was I just wouldnt consider it a trashmon
>>
>>10983351
Those 2" in cases are only sold overseas and Canada. Not in the US. You'll have to import or wait for it to show up here. It's in the next wave of 3 packs after the wave with Joltik and Caterpie. But nothing in these lines are particularly easy to find in most cases
>>
File: Never ever.png (424 KB, 512x768)
424 KB
424 KB PNG
>>10980561
Here you go anon.
>>
File: 1702339573603452.gif (1.62 MB, 640x480)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB GIF
>>10982497
>>
>>10983462
Its sad because it feels like Cynthia is a great example of a Figma that a lot of casuals and non Poke fans would pick up since she has a unique enough anime look. I bet it's TPCI who's forcing the hand of Figma and restricting them to making only characters from the current games
>>
>>10983478
popular or not, I don't want Cynthia. High heels and long hair have been toy peeves ive had for years. This is why im obsessed with Bea getting one instead
>>
Will we ever get a transforming koraidon and Miraidon that scale to the figma trainer?
>>
>>10983497
I'm happy with just an Epic/Select of their final forms
>>
>>10983497
Lol that would be insane. I doubt it's possible.
>>
>>10983488
>Bea
No shot. That generation has come and gone. As much as I hate figures with high heels and huge hair that makes balancing hard, I'm afraid if we get any Figma this generation, it'll be Iono which is like the most toyetic design, but the worst possible figure in the world for getting to balance on its own.
>>
>>10983113
Yeah thats what id want aswell.
Or twisting segments like rayquaza?

>>10983131
Golisopod and Scolipede could work well as selects.

>>10983478
If i remember correctly TPC is the one who handled the galar Figmas overall. Maybe even earlier then that.

I still want Cynthia and N to get figmas.

>>10983497
Id take less then ideal articulation but inscale or somewhat undersized select at this point.
>>
>>10983478
The current gen choices is prob true but at the same time the stuff that got made as Nendos was more expansive. Blue, Giovanni, Cynthia, N off the top of my head. With both being the Pokemon license we in theory could've gotten those characters as figma already which is pretty frustrating.
>>
File: D8THBMxW4AAEBLW.jpg (92 KB, 1200x750)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>10983038
I would occasionally check the TRU website for new stuff but haven't seen anything. I think they're generally good about being accurate to their in store stock but I haven't checked physically in a while. We're starving out here.
>>
>>10983562
>>10983545
Save us Jazwares and make humans already
>>
>>10983613
Absolutely. More trainer figures is always a god thing. I'd trade the half the 6" line for some good trainers. But they'd have to be good and not have articulation that looks like it was designed by a blind person like many of these 6" figures suffer from
>>
>>10983640
Would be great in terms of getting somewhat consistent releases. The premium lines like figma you get something then have no idea when you're getting more. With jazwares you might get like a wave of 3 twice a year.

Not sure if I'd give up releases from the 6" Pokemon for them though. At the end of the day I care about the Pokemon more.
>>
>>10983640
It's going to be a surprise if they don't use the same team that made Fortnite
>>
>>10983690
I don't know how they could make dozens of those 6" Fortnite figures that were wonderful in every way and then shit out some of these 6" Pokemon that are so crappy. The articulation and way it functions is like night and day from one line to the other. It sucks being a Pokemon fan :(
>>
>>10983701
Pokemon don't share a common mold. The biggest surprise is how we got this much already despite being more costly from lack of reuse. Humans are comparably easier to produce too
>>
>>10980200
Woah finally a mon I actually care about. Neat!
>>
Chogokin Iron Moth and Iron Bundle? Wtf is going on??
https://www.instagram.com/p/C6u1vdiyaqq/
>>
>>10983840
holy shit unexpected but I'll take it
>>
>>10983840
finally some good fucking food

tired of all these cheap ass dollar store figs
>>
File: Iron Moth.png (176 KB, 535x470)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
>>10983840
OK but how the fuck will they make the floating wings work? Will it just have transparent poles attaching them to the figure's back?
>>
>>10983858
yeah maybe transparent ball joints
>>
>>10983840
Iron Bundle seems like a bad choice, unless it's an "accessory."
>>
>>10983868
Was just thinking, these are going to be the same size aren't they. Iron Thorns could've been really cool.
>>
Really fucking tired of people botting the pearlescent figure releases and then letting them rot on eBay because pokémon center charges a fair $15 and scalpers want double or quadruple that, more if they can.
>>
>>10983760
Neither do most the Fortnite figures. The more unique body styles of Pokemon doesn't excuse their shit job articulating them. I have no idea what correlation you're trying to make.
>>
>>10983913
An adult and then child is easier to reproduce than a big fat flappy dragon thing and then also a samurai otter
>>
>>10983941
>easier to reproduce
What does that even mean? All action figures are produced the exact same way.

If you're saying the non humanoid figures are more difficult to add articulation to, that's an entirely different point. But that's still not relevant because their figures do have the joints, they just suck. Most of them have horrible range and are half way useless. Thats the fault of Jazwares, not because the figures are a non humanoid shape.
>>
>>10983979
All humans are bucks and animals arent, that's what im saying.
>>
>>10983858
This is like the only future form aside from Miraidon that looks better than its counterparts, I'm glad it got the nod for a toy. The moth + satellite thing is inspired.
>>
>>10984023
You don't even understand what you're arguing.
"Buck" means the same tooling, the same exact body, aka the same exact parts. You're still missing the entire point I was making about the articulation.
>>
>>10984045
I was never talking about articulation. I was only saying humans are easier to make because there's expectedly less unique parts to make compared to the monsters.
>>
>>10980200
I don't know much about Beasts of the Mesozoic but I think it'd be funny if they made a Tyrantrum figure for like, April Fools or something.
>>
>>10983760
>from lack of reuse
and lack of repacking, even europe doesnt get the remaining figures on the back anymore it seems.
so every figure gets 1 run appearntly, wich makes absolutely no sense. atleats the repacks made it possible for people to get an older release or to save money and reuse the molds..

>>10983840
cool idea, but wake me up if they do a miraidon, bundle and moth dont exactly get me excited to pay Chogokin prices..
>>
File: GNFdmSjXIAAJVIr.jpeg.jpg (53 KB, 680x383)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
So something really cool, they are making a chogokin Pokemon figure. Anyone able to make out what it is based on this little tease. It's not Koraidon is it?
>>
>>10984340
Oh shit, just realized. It's Iron Bundle and Iron Moth. That's actually hype getting chogokin of the paradoxmons.
>>
>>10984340
iron bundle and iron moth, cool but not the paradoxes id pay chogokin money for.
now if they did miraidon, thatd be a diffrent story
>>
>>10984392
Maybe they will do all of the future ones if these sell okay. If bundle has parts for the funny extended head I'll absolutely get it.
>>
my local canadian walmart has the new environment sets
>>
>>10983840
iron valiant would be really fucking cool in this line
>>
>>10984945
The ones with Honedge and Murkrow or the newer ones with Torkoal?
>>
>>10985035
So far the only evidence of the newest wave being found is one Mercari listing in the US that had the Caterpie Forest set. Hope that wave gets out there more.
>>
>>10984340
I think that’s iron bundle and iron moth, but I’m not 100% sure. If they did Miraidon that’d be cool.
>>
>>10985054
I think so too. Does anyone even like Iron Bundle? It's short too. Iron Moth is supposed to be like two times the height too. These are already pretty bad character choices and if they're the same size and super out of scale, it'll just be even more of a fail. They should have done Miraidon, Iron Thorns, Iron Valiant, the three future swords tiro etc. All seem better choices than these two
>>
>>10985080
>Does anyone even like Iron Bundle?
I'm sure how busted it was in game nabbed it a few fans on top of the funny factor of a robot delibird. I agree there are much better choices though
>>
>>10985080
How big are Chogokin figures? I'm hoping that this isn't the case for going super out of scale.
>>
>>10985099
I only have two Super Robot Chogokin which are both from Aquarion, about same size as a 1/144 gundam or 1/12ish human figure.
>>
>>10985080
Iron Bundle is no joke one of the more popular paradox mons, the one that is a surprise here is Iron Moth. I like it but I think the others are more popular than it.
>>
>>10985099
I dont think they have a set scale. They all come in varying sizes depending on what they make.
>>
Teaser for Iron Bundle and Iron Moth showing some gimmicks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSKwAl2Gwbc
>>
File: IMG_5115.jpg (391 KB, 2048x1346)
391 KB
391 KB JPG
Finally got all the legendary birds. Now just need Entei/Ho-Oh and I could complete the legendary beast set to go with it
>>
>>10985365
At those prices, they have to be those big Chogokins.
13-16k yen.
>>
>>10985393
Lugia needs to be double that size though. It looks wayyyyy too small IMO. Ho-oh would have been fine at that Epic size, but not Lugia
>>
is it worth getting the big target pack just for the geodude
>>
>>10985444
Why do ppl ask stuff like this? How do you expect anyone to answer? It's literally up to you, however much you're willing to pay for it if that's the only figure in the pack you want. Sell the rest if you really don't want them.
>>
>>10985393
I like the effects. Hope we get Ho-oh soon. It was probably the safest bet for an epic figure until Tyrantrum showed up.
>>
>>10985415
its 4 inches tall lmao
>>
>>10985365
They look fairly fun, but there are other things I'd rather spend money on. At a good sale I might be interested but I'm otherwise perfectly fine with missing out on these.
>>
>>10985481
And where do you see that?
>>
>>10985542
The measurements are listed in cm (base included) on the product pages. Iron Bundle is likely about 4" tall based on that, and Moth looks to be about 6" tall depending on how tall exactly those bases are.
>>
>>10985035
the honedge murkrow and poliwag ones
>>
File: 20240228_214125.jpg (1.16 MB, 2240x1756)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
>>10985393
Nice effect parts
>>
File: img_conts_04_02.jpg (201 KB, 1120x462)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>10985365
Just posting pic in case anyone misses them
>>
>>10985444
If you really just want Geodude, you're out of luck because they'll always repack it with something. Otherwise, I don't see why you don't need the rest
>>
>>10985444
Someone on discord actually found that one of the future Five Below singles waves has Geodude in it. I think they said that was marked as wave 10 and most stores are still full of wave 6 and some are just starting to get wave 7 so it could be a long time until that wave shows up
>>
>>10985690
they look cool but those prices are insane
>>
Pokemon and jazwares are hardcore zionists plus these things ALWAYS have paint problems. Do better...
>>
>>10985816
Delibird is oversized, more posable and cheaper
Volcarona has only one feature and is bigger but costs more
This whole deal sucks
>>
>>10985415
I see them listed as 13.5cm tall lol
That's like the size of a trainer figma.
>>
>>10985867
still better scale than Delibird
>>
>>10985690
They look clean but yeah not for me, just don't look fun to mess around with and pose. If they did valiant or thorns maybe I'd be interested, they'd make for better articulated figures
>>
>>10985867
>>10985869
Those measurements include the base too. So they're not too wildly out of scale for Figmas. But still not perfect.
>>
>>10985913
>Thorns
>Would make a better articulated figure than bundle
blindbro.....
>>
>>10985816
>>10985826
Most of the cost comes from what they are made of. These are high quality die-cast figures, they aren't cheaply made. Sure they are pricey, but it's understandable, I thought they would cost more.
>>
>>10985927
>So they're not too wildly out of scale for Figmas
Aren't future paradoxes generally smaller than the normal versions? it seems super big for them, 'specially bundle.
>>
>>10985981
Im still right lol enjoy your single gimmick where you move the moths wings slightly. The bar is just that low
>>
File: thorns.jpg (96 KB, 1290x1305)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
https://meccha-japan.com/en/stationery/135662-paperweight-figure-iron-thorns-pokemon-strange-paradox.html
There's a paper weight of thorns that's being listed at 5,445 yen. Doesn't say how big it is.
>>
File: IMG_4884.jpg (118 KB, 1640x1308)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>10985365
I wonder if they would make shiny version
I think the all metal looks way better for all of the violet paradox pokemon
>>
>>10986586
Might get... looks good. Been happy with thorns moncolle, it's a cute little dude but I like the sheen to this.
>>
>>10986586
I'd be surprised if it was at least a 4" statue
>>
Where's the next Pokepla reveal, Bandai!?
>>
A place where i can get the Butterfree and Primeape figure?
>>
>>10988069
It's Scizor. They only teased it but he's up next.
>>
>>10988147
Man, this slow pace since Groudon.
Still hoping for Meowscarada and Ceruledge.
>>
>>10988096
In the US, Macys and Kohl's are getting them in physical stores. That's it as far as we know.
>>
I don't come to these threads often but any Select leaks for after Entei Flygon and Tox?
>>
friendly reminder that the only good pokemon line, Shodo, is dead and wasted two slots on urshitfu forms
>>
>>10989322
There were some pics of Zeraora a few threads ago. Not sure if anything else has surfaced since then, probably not cause someone likely would've posted it here.
>>
>>10988149
I hate going to Macy's anymore unless they have a backstage, there's practically nothing there. I remember when going to TRU was fun regardless if they had anything
>>
>>10989322
No, just Zeraora like the other guy above stated. We should know more soon. Hopefully some of the leaks that never made it into waves finally get made.
>>
People on the nintendo merch discord are saying a 4.5 inch Rhydon is coming
>>
>>10985798
>Expecting me to trust five below
Yeah no thanks, I could get a knockoff Geodude already
>>
>>10990769
You are so dumb, my god.
>>
>>10990777
Im the dumb one for not trusting them after selling knockoffs? Sorry but I completely lose trust in a store after that happens
>>
>>10990786
Yes. I bet you almost every single retailer under the sun has sold bootlegs, knockoffs, etc wither intentionally or not at some point in time. Besides, we know which ones specifically are bootlegs and which aren't.
>>
>>10990766
Too small!
>>
>>10990272
I'm really hoping we get Salamence soon. Since Zeraora is already like a "human shape" poke and there seems to be a conscious effort to have different body shapes in a wave, Zoroark and Blaziken seem a little less likely to be next. Besides that I'm curious if they'll begin to tackle another legendary trio/group/duo.
>>
>>10990835
I'd never considered that they try to have a varieties of Pokemon 'body shapes' per wave, but you're completely right. Salamence would be great. What else was leaked or listed but never released? Salamence, Zoroark, Blaziken, Decidueye, Mega Lucario?
>>
>>10990835
>I'm curious if they'll begin to tackle another legendary trio/group/duo.
Please Jazwares I'm praying for Koraidon and Miraidon! Don't stiff the box legends like you did for Sword and Shield. This would be the best line to release them in since the Epic line only does 1 per year.
>>
>>10990842
I think you listed all of them. Funny enough they can all kinda fit the human shape classification besides maybe Decidueye who looks enough like an owl with wings.
>>
any in-store location anywhere in the US where I can buy a sylveon plushie? or any online listing from a place I can actually go to and buy it there?
>>
>>10990844
>since the Epic line only does 1 per year.
And we get dino instead of dinobike.
>>
>>10990951
No, just one brain dead, delusional retard. But don't worry. He spoke to a minimum wage hourly employee so he expects all Five Below stores nationwide to have this bootleg issue taken care of shortly.

They are carrying the first WCT battle pack wave in the old circular light blue packaging. The same wave that has been around for years and years. Same wave that many other small retailers are also carrying. Besides that, they have had the Tomy Clip n Go ball packs which are clearly bootlegs too because Tomy stopped producing those almost 10 years ago now.
>>
>>10991317
There ARE bootlegs, but it's just the very first WCT wave (pic) and the Tomy Clip balls like many others have already said. Basically the stuff that is clear and obvious to be bootlegs. None of the recent stuff in the Jazwares packages is bootleg.
>>
>>10990766
So only choices for that now is 4.5" or the 1/10 on aliexpress with the weird pose. No fair
>>
>>10985393
Where'd you get the ice effects for Articuno? I recognize the others as Tamashii effects but don't recall them having an ice set.
>>
>>10991426
ebay bootlegs, under "effect parts"
>>
>>10990859
Salamence is definitely not humanshape. Boy's built like luggage.
>>
File: EB Games GS.png (1.96 MB, 1384x1574)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB PNG
>>10990769
EB Games which is the same company as Gamestop also have this bootleg WCT Alola wave. So you're going to stop shopping there and buying any video games too? Plus stop shipping at dollar stores, and your local grocery stores like Kroger, Meijer, and HEB that have also carried these?
>>
>>10992338
EB games is dead. I still remember a time when they weren't the same company, and deciding between memberships was almost a toss-up
>>
>>10992348
Still exists in other countries. That listing is active on their site right now.
>>
>>10980294
>Zangoose
Please, PLEASE do Seviper too, I've wanted a good figure of it for fucking years.
>>
>>10980200
I love this pokemon, but I'm sorry, 'Tyrantrum' is such a shit name.
>>
>>10993613
Then call him Rexillius or Monargoras
>>
File: 20200801_132249.jpg (736 KB, 2284x1620)
736 KB
736 KB JPG
>>10993519
There's this, in the meantime
>>10993613
Could've been cooler, but it fits with how big and angry it is
>>
>>10994146
NTA who asked, but I also would like a Seviper. I guess they'd make a 3" of it, but I'm not really sure how you articulate it. That pose is so odd and there isn't much to do other than a neck pivot
>>
I would like a reissue of the Red figma please?
>>
>>10994606
We all would. Doesn't seem likely though with TPCI now handling Figma, and Red being issues so long ago, and when Figma themselves handled the releases
>>
>>10993613
Sounds like you're throwing a tyrantum of your own
>>
>>10994146
Still want a damn Arbok and Weezing for my SHF.
>>
File: 20180213_001024.jpg (245 KB, 1079x795)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
>>10994988
Only Weezing I know of
>>
They need to pull the Enteis that are sitting around rotting in some warehouse and dump them on Ross or something. I want my fire lion doggo.
>>
>>10998078
sorry anon it seems my region has them all.
>>
File: IMG_9497.jpg (1.43 MB, 2650x2364)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
Kill me she’s too tall
>>
File: lZIiLyC.jpg (346 KB, 1920x1080)
346 KB
346 KB JPG
>>10999808
He's 11 and she's using an adult avatar.
>>
>>10999808
What's the character? I'm not familiar
>>
>>10999808
>that neck
Dang, didn't realize Raging Bolt already had merch.
>>
>>11000288
Ayame from Gundam Build Divers.
Specifically, it's her Figure-Rise kit.
>>
>>10999808
Yeah model kits tend to larger than figma, usually 1/10 scale.
>>
File: 3671171.jpg (416 KB, 2048x1231)
416 KB
416 KB JPG
>>11000985
True, she was also still in the period where they were transitioning humans from HG to FR, because most were in-universe humanoid gundams like the first Fumina.
The Mercury, Synduality and I hope Kaiju no 8 ones are in good scale.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.