[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240509_041225.jpg (2.28 MB, 2770x2696)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB JPG
Do you browse other apps/forums/websites? Or do you stay here for all your toy related stuff? What do you look for- Discussion? News? Photography? Reviews?
>>
>>10983792
Im a home body but id try something diffrent. The alternatives seem so focused on one thing or like a gate kept community that id just rather deal with the shit i know.
>>
File: punisher max jigsaw.jpg (121 KB, 800x1329)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
I go to MWCtoys to check out reviews and that's about it.
I'll use youtube from time to time if i want to get some comparisons, but i just scrub the video to get to the good parts.

i think /toy/ does a good enough job with toy news.
>>
I watch quite a lot of youtube stuff on figures. Its fun diving into toys I otherwise wouldn't get to experience because I don't have enough of an interest in them. On new releases it can help me decide if I want to get something if I'm on the fence. That being said most toy reviewers are retarded and make poor videos. The ones where they spend most of the video with the camera focused on their nails instead of the toy are hilarious

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.