[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault.jpg (262 KB, 1280x720)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
When is it enough and should there be a limit?
>>
Film accurate Woody and Buzz is all I want.
>>
I think when it doesn't fit into one shelf then it's already too much. People should refine and reduce as much as possible. Those mono line collectors like dbz fags or that one piss reddit shill are retarded and don't actually like toys at all. Thats one of the reason their pictures suck dick and have more in common with reddit style posts than with 4chan culture. Thats also why SHF threads are fucking garbage and unironic reddit shill threads with 0 quality posts.
>>
File: 1715219123011494.jpg (50 KB, 570x592)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>10984321
>>
>>10984319
Also buying figures just because they are X franchise without having an idea what to do with it is part of the problem. That Berserk fag who has all the figures just lets them rot like statues. It's pointless collections.
>>
>>10984319
>reddit shill
>reddit style posts
>reddit shill threads
You seem to know an awful lot about this site you're in multiple threads accusing everyone else of coming from.
>>
Men buying plushies always comes across as weird to me.
I guess I'm just a judgemental asshole.
>>
>>10984377
>t.redditor
You retards are unable to create anything of worth.
>>
>>10984326
This I agree with. I can't stand people have a dozen different Hulk Hogans.
>>10984319
There's a small appeal to me when I see an overcrowded shelf stuffed with toys but giving your things room actually pose and stand out is it. I don't care for collector videos where the entire room is head to toe stuffed with toys and my eye can't settle anywhere.
>>
>>10984306
I don't collect Toy Story at all, but when it comes to toy collecting in general it's not about a specific number imo. Michael Crawford's been a toy reviewer for decades and allegedly has 10,000+ figures. But because he literally has a separate house for his collection, is passionate about it, and somehow manages to keep it all clean, for him that's not too much. Personally, I'm approaching 400 taking my few dozen statues into account and while I still have a bit of space to expand, I've reached a point where I get a figure and just add it to the pile of unopened figures. I'm more interested in the chase and finding a good deal lately than actually displaying the figure. I'm not spending beyond my means and it's not spreading beyond my home office, but when the passion's dwindled like mine has, that's when you've hit too much I feel.
>>
File: 1714096607881735.png (155 KB, 639x382)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
I think a collection should generally be kept to one or two detolfs in one room. Especially if you have a nostalgia-centric collection, any more than that makes it look like your childhood is taking over your life.

>>10984653
>thinking his insults phase Americans when picrel
>>
>>10984653
>Quotes the six posts above his completely unrelated to Toy Story
>Ignores the first and only post that is
So, this is just a malfunctioning bot at this point, right?
>>
File: DsrI664XoAED2Cw-orig.jpg (193 KB, 1920x1080)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>10984306
Shit collection missing the best toys
>>
>>10985051
Those woke faggots never made them for us!!!
>>
File: 4845979262_ed95fc1bfb_b.jpg (305 KB, 1023x767)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
>>10984306
Thinkway Chunk is best
>>
>>10985051
we've gotten toys of baby face and some very obscure one offs if my cum filled brain remembers correctly but yidney is leaving money on the table otherwise
>>
I only have 1 Woody and 1 Bullseye and that's enough. A Buzz Lightyear would be cool but I don't feel like getting anything else.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.