[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Broken Funko.jpg (383 KB, 1080x1440)
383 KB
383 KB JPG
Finally, no more shelf-space gobbled up by those blocky monstrosities.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20240509036697/en/Funko-Appoints-Cynthia-Williams-Chief-Executive-Officer-Board-Member
>>
>>10985914
How? What will change?
>>
>>10985914
>Most recently, Williams served as president of Hasbro’s Wizards of the Coast and Hasbro Gaming division, where she oversaw the company’s portfolio of games that includes Dungeons & Dragons, Magic: The Gathering, and Monopoly.
Beautiful. The death of Funko will come even quicker.
>>
>>10985914
>>10985919
The Brian guy left already? Did the previous CEO just screw them over so bad it was too much for Brian to handle?
This Cynthia person sounds like they are going to tank the company.
>>
I hope everyone whose ever bought a funko stays unhappy and miserable and keeps buying plastic to fill the whole their mommy and daddy left in them
>>
>>10986979
Seems a little harsh anon, do you feel this way about nendoroids as well?
>>
>>10992943
Probably one of those all toys are bad freaks. I see em picketing outside walmarts all the time.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.