[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 71K8BvtE90L._AC_SL1471_.jpg (141 KB, 1368x1471)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
What action figure company in your opinion has the best quality for the cheapest price?
>>
Been digging Jada Toys offering lately
>>
Jada toys actually really surprised me for being relatively unknown. Hope they get more licenses.
>>
>>11002424
Jakks
>>
You guys are gonna hate me for it but I'd honestly say McFarlane for the price point.
>>
>>11002450
How about you talk about some toys and maybe show something you like as opposed to trying to start some shit?
>>
I'd say Jada or Gi Joe Classified. Jada with the extra hands and heads, Classified with all the weapons and trinkets the figures have. Both are excellent value.
>>
>>11002478
That’s weird because Mcfarlane makes some of the worst toys in it’s price range.
>>
>>11002478
on paper mcfarlene would be great.
>(Larger figures with mostly unique sculpts and a good amount of accessories all for $20)
but the figures themselves with the exception of some really suck articulation wise.
they look good on a shelf but that's about it.
>>
>>11002424
Bandai Gunpla
>>
>>11002424
Jazwares. The offer multiple scales and have done great on the lines ive bought from them. Honestly, best bang for the buck.
>>
>>11002657
I think you need to specify a line, I got the Jazwares Call of Duty figures and the 3 of them are dog shit.
>>
>>11002645
nta but I hear this a lot. What makes them so bad?
>>
>>11002610
This right here, even a bad Classified figure is a good toy and all the (very limited) Jada figures I've gotten were surprising homeruns. Well, except for the one side eyed misprinted Ryu head I got. But still, overall a great figure.

>>11002673
I know their Fortnite offerings (both 1:18 and 1:12) and their World of Halo line were really solid figures, but I don't know of any of their other lines really standing out as great.

>>11002677
Nta, but as someone who actually *likes* McFarlane stuff and has been collecting his toys since the literal start of his company, they just don't move well. Most joints have stiff detents that limit the actual angles you can bend stuff at, or they have overly sculpted parts that straight up stop articulation. They also wobble a lot so they have a tendency to fall over, even with their stand. They also have *super* stiff hands but noodle soft accessories, that are both too big to fit past their fingers, but too small to be gripped properly and thus their accessories have a tendency to wobble and droop. The lack of paint on some figures is also *very* noticeable and often times highly distracting.

On paper, they look great. In action, there's just so many minor flaws and cut corners that often times they're just not fun to mess with.
>>
>click the thread perfectly knowing retards will say Jada
>Jada Jada Jada
Kek
>>
>>11002478
25 years ago maybe
>>
>>11002424
Bandai Namco
>>
File: 1570018241560.png (376 KB, 479x492)
376 KB
376 KB PNG
>>11002901
>assume the obvious correct answer
>heh heh, got em again
>>
>>11002936
i am patient. i can wait as long as it takes if they keep putting out heat.
>>
>>11002949
So much projection in one post.
>>
McFarlane DC is better than Mattel DC though, right?
>>
>>11002673
>>11002779
Well, you guys covered what ive tried, i think the aew wresyling figures are ok. Arent they doing the new sega toy line? Ive only got altered beast so i cant remember with out google but its a nice ass toy.
>>
>>11003080
That's Jakks. Those are neat in a sort of generic way. I like the Streets of Rage guy. The Monkey Ball one is maybe kind of expensive for what it is.
>>
>>11003093
Those are 5 inch, right?
>>
Jakks has consistently been best value for money lately.
>>
>>11002424
I thought of grabbing one of these as a generic utility bot or something but with how cheap they are I figured they'd fall apart or something. Are they actually any good?
>>
>>11002424
what are these and where can I get them.
>>
>>11003246
They're all over the place on Amazon. Just search for "action figure 3D printed".
>>
>>11003246
Fair warning, they’re cheap as hell and built like it. They are very clearly mass printed with minimal quality control.
>>
>>11002442
Don’t they have a $20+ price tag? Is there anyone cheaper that does jada quality? Please don’t say jaks
>>
>>11015439
Wholesome six inch kino?
>>
>>11015444
Anything anon
>>
>>11003102
AiAi's about 3", but he's small, in general.
>>
What companies are totally overrated? Not worth the price at all?
>>
>>11016736
Super 7
>>
when jakks isn't doing mario reissues they're the obvious choice even with a few of their boneheaded articulation mistakes(samus without arm swivel). the altered beast and axel figures at $10 are ludicrous.
>>
>>11015439
jazzwares though smaller scale.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.