[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why is george miller anal about Mad Max toys? How do we not have more than funkos?
>>
>>11004507
Why should he care? He has money to actually enjoy life. What do you have?
>>
>>11004507
There’s a lot of third party 1/6 figures, multiple different companies have made Max from the original trilogy, there’s also a Wez and Humungus, as far as the new stuff there’s a Hardy Max, Furiosa, and an Immortan Joe. There may be more I can’t think of off the top of my head, but they’ve basically done all the characters most people would want.
>>
>>11004516
>There's third party

Bootlegs, just call them bootlegs you fucking retard I want actual mad max toys not FUCKING BOOTLEGS
>>
File: IMG_9619.jpg (472 KB, 1528x1528)
472 KB
472 KB JPG
>>11004522
Bootlegs, third parties… who cares. What the fuck does it matter if they’re officially licensed or not? Genuinely curious, because if there was “official” Mad Max figures, they would still probably not be the same quality as the third party figures.
>>
>>11004522
I'll take the bait. So if an independent company or a third party is making product that looks good, you don't want it because it's not officially licensed? I know some people think that way and I'm genuinely curious as to why.
>>
>>11004533
>Franchise is about crap and making trash out of trash
>Anon needs a highly detailed collectible from a factory

Weird how you faggots that love this franchise seem to miss the entire point of it, George seems to understand why making funkos of his movies makes sense, seeing how it's nothing more than junk food for faggots such as yourself
>>
>>11004536
I can understand not wanting to buy knockoffs, but when companies are essentially doing all the work to make a figure that doesn’t exist otherwise, I think it’s dumb if you genuinely care that it’s unlicensed. If you really wanted Mad Max stuff, this wouldn’t even be an issue.
>>
>>11004536
Explain the reasoning in needing a doll of a real person
>>
>>11004543
Did the dimensional merge happen? Last time I checked, mad max wasn’t real.
>>
>>11004549
Did you make a wholesome little reference to Chris Chan? Explains why you faggots worship media and need highly detailed collectibles of those oh so precious kinos of old for an epic six inch display.
>>
>>11004543
>I want actual mad max toys not FUCKING BOOTLEGS
Is what I was asking about, so ask yourself or that anon the same question. But this doesn't just relate to Mad Max toys. I've seen people complain about the Phantom Pain Big Boss that wasn't an officially licensed figures, companies doing their own versions of Battle Beasts, Transformers, Centurions. If something isn't made by and licensed by Hasbro, Mattel, Neca, whoever, it seems like brand-loyalty mentality prevents them from wanting it.
>>
>>11004543
>>
File: 1697626680785333.jpg (49 KB, 684x680)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
N2toys did a figure line back in 2000.
>>
>>11004653
Why is his head so small? And it looks nothing like Gibson.
>>
>>11004551
know your place, dog
>>
>>11004551
>>11005541
This one fits the retard better.
>>
>>11004522
Retard
>>
>>11004509
He’s 80 so a working asshole I guess
>>
>>11004533
>gross knockoffs
No thanks I’d honestly rather have NECAs
>>
>>11005557
I feel like this even needs an update with some of his newer catchphrases
>>
>>11017821
Like slt is a pedophile
>>
>>11004653
I think I remember back in the day the rumor being that these toys shelf warmed so hard and looked so terrible that George Miller never gave the license out again (until the Funko figures became a thing).

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.