[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

LAST TIME ON BEYBLADE: >>10989525

>Archive:
https://archive.palanq.win/toy/search/subject/Beyblade%20General

TAKARATOMY RELEASES

>Future 2024:
BX-00 Storm Pegasis
BX-00 Victory Valkyrie

>June:
BX-33 Weiss Tiger 3-60U
BX-00 Dran Sword (Metal Coat: Blue) CoroCoro exclusive
BX-00 Custom Grip (Clear Black) Tournament exclusive

>July:
BX-34 Starter
BX-35 Random Booster

>August:
UX-06 Booster
UX-07 Battle Deck Set
BX-00 Dran Dagger 2-80GP (Metal Coat: Black) Giants Ver.

>September:
BX-36 Random Booster Select
BX-00 Random Booster Select

>November:
Shinobi Knife 4-60LF (Metal Coat: Blue) XONE Switch edition exclusive
>>
File: images (40).jpg (34 KB, 729x421)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
HASBRO RELEASES

WAVE 1 (June)

>Starters:
Sword Dran 3-60F
Scythe Incendio 4-60T
Arrow Wizard 4-80B
Helm Knight 3-80N

>Single Boosters:
Steel Samurai
Horn Rhino
Keel Shark
Talon Ptera

>Dual Packs:
Knife Shinobi & Keel Shark
Chain Incendio & Arrow Wizard
Tail Viper & Sword Dran

>Misc:
Dranzer S 3-80T (US Red, EU Green)
Soar Phoenix 9-60GF String Launcher Set
Winder Launcher
Xtreme Battle Set (Dagger Dran 4-60R, Tusk Mammoth 3-60T)
>>
WAVE 2

>Dual Packs:
Yell Kong & Helm Knight
Bite Croc & Sting Uni
Gale Wyvern & Tail Viper

MISC LEAKS

Savage Bear
Roar Tyranno
Rhino Horn 5-80Q
Wizard Arrow 4-80GB
Sphinx Cowl
Lance Knight
Claw Leon
Black Shell
Beystadium 25

CROSSOVERS

>July:
Optimus Prime 4-60P vs Megatron 4-80B
Optimus Primal 3-60F vs Starscream 3-80N

>Leaked:
Luke vs Darth Vader
Mando vs Moff Gideon
Iron Man vs Thanos
Spider-Man vs Venom
Marvel Battle Set
>>
File: 568570457567679.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
no local hasbro x stuff, caved and ordered a dual pack with viper and a bucket off amazon because stuff won't be on the shelves until next week at the earliest and everything else i want is sold out
>>
Does anyone have the new Hasbro X stadium set and can compare it to the TT one? I wondering if I should spring for the TT stadium if it plays better than the Hasbro one, since some first impression are saying the stadiums play slightly differently.
>>
>>11018898
It's mainly due to how it's shaped that makes it different from the original.
https://youtu.be/idh37ZjxLpk?t=645
>>
>>11018898
It has less space to dodge and thus forces beys to interact more often. If loud bangs excite you and not deftly maneuvering to avoid collision, then you'll be fine with the Hasbro one.
>>
>>11018914
>the battles will end up being more intense and requiring different strategies
Yeah, like not playing nimble stamina types that are designed to outlast the opponent. I think this is a huge mistake because it makes aggro THE most important trait of any beyblade now. It's a gross understatement to say that this changes very little.
>>
>>11018819
The other thread didn't even max out yet....?
Either way,I'm the Blackship guy waiting on the black/green hells bey. They're taking care of the previous issue I had. Currently $30usd in.
>>
>>11018819
Why is this so dead outside? Is it hasblow or the people? I’ve seen the hasblow videos on how they fucked up so hard so you don’t need to give me a rundown
>>
File: GPOHSn7a8AA-Uwt.jpg (2.09 MB, 4032x3024)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB JPG
>
Free beypoint code to scan

>>11019011
>The other thread didn't even max out yet....?
It already reaches page 10
>>
>>11019077
it's barely been a week since it "launched" here. wait until next week to see if stores have them in stock.
>>
>>11018951
I'd like to see a deck format where the loser of the previous round can choose which stadium to play for the next.
>>
>>11019311
He means the series
>>
For the past couple years I’ve been bringing my Beyblade equipment to a bar and whenever pass-by and participants ask where I got all my collection from it’d always be the same answer that they’re imports due to either a) American molds not having the same gimmicks (Burst) or hadn’t been released to the Americas yet (X).

I want to start telling people that they sell the latest Beyblades in stores like Target, Walmart and shit, but does Hasbro’s X line actually contend with TT’s this time around in that they’re the exact same thing, or are there still differences in weight and parts used and such?
>>
>>11019967
beys are the exact same, the stadium is slightly smaller but otherwise the same
>>
>>11019967
>I’ve been bringing my Beyblade equipment to a bar
>>
File: news240321_4_1.png (49 KB, 814x432)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>11020012
You don't?
>>
>>11019967
>I’ve been bringing my Beyblade equipment to a bar
BASED
>>
>>11020012
>>11020033
Yes. I’ll green text the story.
>been a frequent at this gamer bar for years
>in 2022 it had finished expanding
>I overhear an employee joke about holding a Beyblade tournament with the increased size
>decide to actually bring my Burst shit the following week
>keep it inside my vehicle most of the night because I’m autistic and nervous about ridicule
>near bar closing decide “fuck it” and bring out the stadium and bag of Beyblades
>everyone outside or leaving goes “Holy shit! Beyblades!” and things of that nature
>bar patrons start asking if they could play round or two to relive their childhood because of nostalgia for 2000 and Metal Fight
>they freak about about the beys bursting
>have a crowd of people either wanting to play or watch
>this goes on for half an hour then I decide to pack up and leave
>two weeks later I return to the same bar with my stuff
>decide to bring out my gear earlier now that I feel more comfortable beyblading in public
>a regular I usually play Street Fighter with sees my setup outside
>”YOURE Beyblade guy?!”
>… I have a name?
>”People have been talking about some dude that brought Beyblades here once!”
>that night have a crowd of people wanting to Beyblade
>been keeping this up since
I’ve actually had people walk up to me and say they’ve heard of me from others. They don’t know my name obviously, but of some guy that brings his Beyblades out for people to mess with. Only downside is I’ve lost a number of string launchers from having drunks and newbies twisting the beys too much that it breaks the gears. It’s why I’m glad ripcords are actually viable in X because now I just give them those to use.
>>
Got a guy to spill the beans at a local Walmart. Mods finally include them, but they're not arriving until past the 20th here. Everything is cross-referenced except for singles so far. If you can find them in the wild, that may be your best bet if those are delayed.
>>
File: Light bit.png (294 KB, 392x704)
294 KB
294 KB PNG
Idea for a bit concept. I call it "Light". It's a defence bit that is designed to maintain stamina by reducing surface area with the stadium floor.
>>
>>11021359
aint this the same concept as spike? i guess it can tilt more but not sure if thats desirable. someone whould 3d print it and test
>>
File: Light bit 2.png (120 KB, 632x498)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
>>11021739
Not exactly. My design's for reducing surface area when tilted. Spike can't really do this.
>>
>>11021359
I think maybe 'point' or 'sharp' would be a better name, but I can see the utility of a needle point like that, unfortunately I bet it would wear and break super easy.
>>
>>11021359
>>11021805
I feel like this would just punch a hole in the stadium if you launched it from a foot above it.
>>
I want more 4 sided beys.
>>
File: 1678634177131309.jpg (214 KB, 2000x1500)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
Is there any reason to use 80 height ratchets over 60 height ones?
>>
>>11021979
slightly better life after death and stability recovery, i've heard they can have better burst resistance but i've never seen it tested
>>
>>11021979
Who made a Guel Jeturk beyblade edit? Why?

Anyway;
>Is there any reason to use 80 height ratchets over 60 height ones?
Yeah, taller bey = better stamina. As long as you don't get shit rng on the burst resistance and don't use something retarded like 4-80 they're useful.
>>
>>11022013
Different anon. So in theory, Wizard Rod 9-80B should be better than using 9-60, right?
>>
where do I even play beyblade, I don't have any friend
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (131 KB, 1280x720)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
Why do these look so cheap and shitty? are they budget beyblades? I dunno anything about beyblades anymore, but I wanted to buy the classics and came across these
>>
File: 4353453476765.png (49 KB, 640x352)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>11022336
> that nicotine stained driger s attack ring
>>
>>11022332
You find people to play with. Ironically enough the best place seems to be big fighting game tournaments. No idea where you live, but I traveled to ComboBreaker this year and there was at least 3 stadiums for people to Beyblade near the entrance. CEO and its spin off CEOtaku are known for having Beyblade tournaments every year.
>>
>>11022336
>Fingerless gloves
>>
>>11022403
it's a black weeb, they go the extra mile for cringe shit. it's why they like sonic/shadow and kingdom hearts.
>>
>>11021823
"Point" is already taken and "Spike" has "S". Anyway, I call it "Light" because it's lighter than Needle. Essentially, it's Needle without the cone.

>>11021861
It's actually supposed to be rounded off at the tip, kind of like that little nub on Point.
>>
>>11022336
>Why do these look so cheap and shitty?

Because they are. Hasbro Burst is awful.
>>
https://youtu.be/o2spxgT1ToY
>Singapore G1 Deck
1st place
>SharkEdge 1-60F
>PhoenixWing 3-60R
>WizardRod 5-60H

2nd place
>DranSword 9-60H
>PhoenixWing 9-80T
>WizardRod 1-60R
>>
>>11022403
are you telling me you dont wear fingerless gloves?
>>
>>11019967
They're mostly the same, I'd say the beys are 99% similar. Maybe it's just me but the one thing I noticed is that the ratchets aren't as clicky. I got the stadium set, and putting Mammoth Tusk together, there's resistance when you twist it into place. It feels like the ratchet has a god damn death grip on the blade, which isn't something that happens with my TT ones, but that might be a positive if it means it's harder to burst.
>>
the tt team did a video for hasbro in english
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtmL2PXPMKk
>>
Finally got my hands on a X beyblade. (Keel) Shark Edge. I didn't realize they were so compact compared to the burst stuff. I think it's even smaller than my Nightmare Longinus. It's pretty cool, though, especially not getting punched in the dick by import fees...for now.
>>
Also they need to create a green insect/grasshopper beyblade so I can have a tatoba combo.
>>
>Stadium Set
>Soar Phoenix
>Tail Viper & Sword Dran
Other than the above and singles, what else is worth grabbing from Hasbro? A lot of parts seem to overlap the more you grab. I might eventually buy everything, but starting well is what I want to do first.
>>
File: MFB_BladerKen.jpg (45 KB, 480x360)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>11024052
Is the Ken in that video the same Blader Ken from the Metal Fight era?
>>
>>11024537
yeah that's basically all you need, you could get the green shedge and shinobi set too
>>
>>11024337
They're about the same size as every first-year beyblade.
>>
File: 81Z9cQIBb9L.jpg (453 KB, 2000x2000)
453 KB
453 KB JPG
>>11022347
To be fair, it was some "special edition" bey called "Phantom Driger S". The actual one's from a 2-pack.
>>
You know what, after trying out beyblade x at a local event today I can say that it has almost the same amount of soul as MFB era. Clear distinct battle styles of each bey, and initially I thought all beys would take advantage of the ridge and make customization useless but I was dead wrong. Love the intense battles and the sound of the metal clacking.
>>
https://streamable.com/iux6mc
>>
>>11025620
the fact that all beys can use the line, but it depending on bit used and launch style really helps drive the "gear sport" angle
>>
File: 1326201756-559511167.jpg (473 KB, 800x800)
473 KB
473 KB JPG
Haven't played Beyblade in over a decade. I found my old Galaxy and Cyber Pegasus and want to get back into the game. I have 30$, help me choose
>Trick out my existing ones with metal facebolts, spin track and tips
>might be able to buy a midfake or two as well
Or
>Buy a green X arena and a two pack of X beys (I don't know if UX Hasbro exists yet)
>>
>>11025898
Save up 20 bucks more for the actual stadium. Pic related.
>I don't know if UX Hasbro exists yet
It doesn't exist yet.
>>
I just remember new corocoro issue gonna be released in few days, is there any leak about the first left launch beyblade x?
>>
>>11026047
I just hope it's not treated as a special snowflake like it was in gen 1 and Metal. Give us some lefty attacks, defense, and balance types. Give people variety and choice like they did with Burst.
>>
File: 1718020135615.jpg (431 KB, 786x1048)
431 KB
431 KB JPG
I found my old beyblade!!!!!!!
>>
>>11025898
what the other anon said, save up for the proper battle set. i own a green bucket stadium and shit sucks, hard for the beys to catch the line and easy for them to get stuck at the end of it since it doesn't have teeth all the way
>>
>>11004316
do you happen to have or know where I can procure the file you used to print that Master Draciel?
>>
File: 20240610_145533.jpg (1.98 MB, 3151x1848)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB JPG
Got this perfect organizer at the Container Store today.
I want them all, guys.
>>
>>11026568
You know, you alone are kinda making me rethink about getting into this. I'm a grown ass man with no friends (at all) into the hobby and that right there, even if they were just $8 a pop with Hasbro prices, still totals to past $300.
but being the next beyblade bar guy is such an option since i have one of those gaming bars and having drunk friendship would be magical
>>
File: 20240610_110558.jpg (1.59 MB, 1848x2077)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB JPG
>>11026672
I'm 39 with a decent income and no kids. They're not crazy expensive and most of them I got on Amazon. They're durable, look cool, and don't take up a lot of space You can tell they're aiming towards all ages by their television ads, and the fact that the game is legitimately playable whether you're a weak ass 6 year old or middle aged chad
>>
Not to mention that there's been multiple remakes of plastic-gen beyblades in X. I'd take that as a pretty large green flag that they want the "hey, I remember this from my childhood" crowd. It's definitely what drew me back in. I'm just a wage slave, but it probably won't kill me to snag one occasionally.
>>
>>11026771
i've agreed with most of you points but they did remakes in burst too. tt really hit it out of the park with x imo to actually be an all ages hobby, and hasbro is actually delivering good product so far
>>
>>11026771
They're absolutely leaning into the 25th anniversary thing.
I'm for sure one of those 30-somethings that got drawn into it. All it took was one video of an xtreme finish about a year ago and now I pretty much have every release except for the rare bey get stuff.
The suruga-ya free shipping campaigns have been amazing for getting stuff without paying the absurd markup from importers.
>>
>>11026672
Tournaments are gonna be happening more often as more people get into it. Hasbro has made it more widely available. It's probably gonna drag in a lot of people who grew up with plastics and metal fight. I can assure you that you're not going to be the only weird adult at a public beyblade tournament.
>>
>>11022332
WBO shows local tournaments, go to those, meet people. Optionally join their discord server. They have regional channels, you can discover events that way. Hell, you could even become a WBO organizer and host your own events. Some people will actually drive 2-3 hours to go to this shit. A lot of the times tournaments are just held outside in public parks.
Otherwise places like anime conventions or fighting game tournaments sometimes might have people there playing beyblade.

Worst case scenario you get something like pic related and be miserable at home alone until you find people.

>>11022376
I'd like to say things are being planned for proper side tournament brackets at Frosty Faustings and Combo Breaker next year, but it's too early to actually start working on that. Combo Breaker seems to be the more likely of the two, but hopefully both can happen.
In the meantime I'm looking into how easy it is to fuck up running a beyblade tournament. The answer seems to be very.
>>
For those of you that have gone to X events what are the types of people that go? I just wanna make sure im not crazy but near me its like 90% people with behavioral/mental disorders or something, then like 5% kids and 5% normal chill dudes.
>>
>>11027173
Your numbers are a bit off, but that sounds about right. It's a niche hobby. You're gonna get the weird people turning out in full force. They're generally harmless and just looking for a place to fit in. You kinda learn to deal with that until you find your own group of chill people.
>>
>>11026143
I also have my Earth Wolf beyblade still :D
>>
>G1 Sendai Finalist, Shunta & Kouki along with their deck profile
https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/beyblade-x/event/players/
>>
>>11027173
The tournament I attended recently is mostly normal dudes, the one with mental disorders probably only 5-10%. Also like >>11027188 said, this is a niche hobby, you're mostly gonna bump into a person with autism or similar conditions.
>>
Is Keel Shark's stock combo (Shark Edge, 3-60, LF) the shortest possible combo? I want to try and get the blade as low as possible.
>>
>>11027544
3-60 and LF for sure are the shortest ratchet and bit, but there might be shorter blades if you're not married to the Shark Edge blade.
>>
>>11027353
>60 ratchets
>both use wizard rod

I am not liking WizardRodblade X
>>
>>11027544
Stock Shark Edge is fine. If you wanna be different then maybe try 1-60 LF. I've had pretty good results with that.
But even a stock Shark is one of the most consistent things against Wizard Rod.
>>
>>11026568
I need one of those I'm starting g to have to many beys
>>
>>11027546
I kinda do want to keep the shark edge blade since until there's a cooler blade, i want to stick with attacking things with sharks.
>>11027884
Is W.Rod really that much of a problem? I was thinking of 1-60 just because I think it'd be fun. Maybe combine it with that "jumping" bit from tyrano beat if I can get my hands on it. Some sort of goofy flying shark
>>
I haven't thought about Beyblade in years holy crap- Kind of cool to see that it's still around
>>
>>11026143
Those Metal Fusion 2-pack beys were so ugly. Glad Hasbro fixed that with later releases.
>>
>>11027869
>>11027353
I'm so determined to win tournaments while never using Wizard Rod.
Also where can I get pic related?
>>
>>11028281
>Is W.Rod really that much of a problem?
If you don't take out Rod right away it will outspin everything else in the game at the moment. SharkEdge, DranBuster, and TyrannoBeat seem to be the best options to deal with it right now.

>>11028409
I think this was a tournament prize.
>>
File: IMG-20240612.jpg (35 KB, 1012x118)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>11028281
Speaking of 1-60 ratchet, picrel is why they've been used on Phoenix Wing.

>>11028409
You need to win G3 tournaments held on toystores across Japan
>>
>>11028516
that makes so much sense desu. I see dranbuster jumping a lot. i figured it was more the blade than the ratchet
>>
File: 20240612_233321.jpg (1.46 MB, 1848x2658)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB JPG
I understand I'll probably never fill some of these.
>>
File: IMG-20240613-0023.jpg (118 KB, 1024x576)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
First left spin Bey X: Cobalt Dragoon 2-60C (Cyclone)
>>
File: image0.jpg (104 KB, 576x1024)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
Leak day, fellas.
>Cobalt Dragoon
>Left spin
>Bit is Cyclone
>>
File: IMG-20240613-WA0042.jpg (390 KB, 576x1024)
390 KB
390 KB JPG
i love how i posted practically at the same time as >>11029856

Black Shell 4-60D (Dot)
>>
File: IMG-20240613-0024.jpg (83 KB, 576x1024)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>11029856
>>
>>11029858
>Random Booster Vol.4
Fuck off
>>
Rest in pieces to Cobalt Drake.
>>
File: IMG-20240613-0033.jpg (63 KB, 688x823)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
Random Booster Vol. 4 line up
>Black Shell
>Phoenix Wing non-coating
>Wizard Rod (?)
>Viper Tail
>Unicorn Sting
>>
File: IMG-20240613-0035.jpg (119 KB, 720x1280)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>11029858
Bit Dot
>>
>>11029858
Draciel bros we're back
>>11029904
Well this just shits all over the previous boosters
>>
File: IMG-20240613-0042.jpg (218 KB, 975x1196)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>11029856
>>11029857
>>11029859
BX-34 Cobalt Dragoon boxart
>>
File: IMG-20240613-0043.jpg (129 KB, 1080x1349)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>11029964
Blue left string launcher
>>
>>11029966
>first left spin launcher is string
Fuck.
>>
>>11029856
YO, this is cool. My boy Dragoon is back.
>>11029858
Also Draciel, but it has its terrible shape.
>>11029948
>Draciel bros we're back
It's probably gonna be so ass, the worst.
>>11029967
What's wrong with the string launchers?
>>
>>11029987
I just hate getting slapped with the string, especially since the pinch method is apparently the easiest way to get max power on one.
>>
>>11029989
>hate getting slapped with the string
Same, but I put up with it for the power.
But X ripcord launchers are about equal.
>>
>>11029989
Just use gloves
>>
>>11029856
>>11029858
Hell yeah! Getting my hands on these two no matter what!

>>11029911
Oh boy, this looks like a gimmick that'll grind away quick. Good thing it's part of a random booster so I'll be able to replace Dot with the other Dot bits I'll be getting.
>>
File: 20240613_174550.jpg (526 KB, 1152x2048)
526 KB
526 KB JPG
Corocoro next month issue bonus, Xtreme Container
>>
File: 20240613_174555.jpg (308 KB, 2048x1152)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
>>11030070
>Cobalt Dragoon Metal Coat Black
>Limited to 100 people
>>
>>11029856
>>11029857
>>11029859
Nooooo! Its not 4 sided like the original Dragoon.
>>
>>11029989
place your thumb holding the launcher above the hole the string comes out of. if you stop the string with your thumb for a half second it won't smack your hand as it retracts
>>
so what month does left X release?
>>
>>11030228
July 13 >>11029964
>>
>BX-34 Starter Cobalt Dragoon 2-60C
>Price 2321yen
>Release date, July 13
https://takaratomymall.jp/shop/g/g4904810914563/
>>
>>11030351
>>
>BX-35 Random Booster Vol.4
>Price 1400yen
>Release date, July 13
>>
>>11026568
Uuh, your red wizard arrow and dran sword? The other two less desirable sphinx cowl?
>>
File: IMG-20240613-0081.jpg (92 KB, 970x600)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>11030360
Line up
>1. Black Shell 4-60D
>2. Black Shell 9-80B
>3. Unicorn Sting 3-70D
>4. Wizard Rod 1-60R
>5. Phoenix Wing 5-80H
>6. Viper Tail 5-70D
>>
>>11029911
>DOTS
I'm sorry, but why? Aren't multiple separate points of contact going to slow it down faster than one larger one that will still only make a single point of contact with the stadium?
>>
>BX-32 Wide Extreme Stadium
>Price 4400yen
>Release date, 13 July
>>
>>11030368
such a good line up, the only thing i don't like is the viper tail blade
>>
>>11030471
I'm fortunate to not have a single vipertail, so i'm thinking of just buying the whole set and maybe selling off the phoenix wing (considering it's soft banned anyways)
>>
Brehs why did the anime have to be so bad
>>
>>11030365
see
>>11029782
I want them all
>>
>>11026752
>You can tell they're aiming towards all ages by their television ads
There's a reason why Bey X tagline is "Gear Sports". Also you wouldn't see adults competing during early era of Burst, nowadays adults can compete on official tournament like picrel and >>11027353
>>
>>11029857
DRAGOON FROM KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>11030396
The fuck is this? Hopefully it’s not as cancerous as the DB stadium.
>>
>>11030351
>>11030355
>>11030360
>>11030368
>these release the same day
Looks like I'm spending a lot of money. Also that yellow Black Shell look so ugly. Wouldn't mind owning that Wizard Rod since I don't have one.
>>
>>11030630
I feel like MFB would be the Genwunners.
Because I see more MFB nostalgia online.
>>
>>11030847
Metal Fight is more amalgomous to Gens 3 and 4 combined in terms Beyblade fandom because as you said you see their numbers more, but they also will not shut the fuck up about why things aren't like their gen anymore. Nobody listens to gen one pokemon fans on anything because they're codgers at this point; and Beyblade was so small back during the 2000 series that the only people who knew about it was anybody born before the year 2005.
>>
>>11030847
Bakuten shoot was the 1st hence genwun(one(1(uno)))ner. But MFB does deserve the praise as the best beyblade era we all know this.
>>
File: 456356813462475.png (466 KB, 600x400)
466 KB
466 KB PNG
>these kiddos that weren't around for the original run
>>
File: stadium.png (9 KB, 321x569)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>11030396
Now we need an ultra narrow stadium
>>
>>11030873
I've long come to terms that I'll never understand what's to like about Metal Fight. Hell it's the reason I thought Beyblade was over for me until Burst roped me back in with Beyblade designs that were actually creative and GOOD with fun gimmicks to them.
>>
>>11030922
Muh dick...
>>
Tyranno Beat can't come to Hasbro quick enough. I hope those Takara rats start malding when people no longer need to buy 40 packs to get 1 specific look.
>>
>>11030873
>But MFB does deserve the praise as the best beyblade era we all know this.

Only the toys were good. The anime was trash.
>>
>>11031002
You dont have to caveat it. I never mentioned the anime. The toys itself were the peak of this franchise. Though I did like the MFB anime more than OG. But I would need to rewatch the OG in sub cuz I only ever watched it dub so not fair for me to compare them.
>>
>>11030922
>leaked Hasbro Xtreme Beystadium early prototype.png
>>
>>11030368
thats actually really solid. even the worst gets for me (US and VT) would give me the new bit. pretty solid
>>
How often do pieces break? I've been reading here and there about bits especially, but curious as a whole. Yet to get a stadium and now I'm worried about constantly having to replace beys. Months of life is great, but a week would be such a waste.
>>
>>11031289
Very frequently, at my first outside event we had beys fly out of the stadium and hitting concrete fucking up the bits and metal. Was beautiful outside that day so worth, but damn man my brand spanking new wizard arrow took a beating.... its bit is completely unusable.....
>>
>>11031395
Reminds me of one time I decided to try outside. Buster knocked PW's bit off, then sent it flying out of the stadium. The blade and ratchet detached when hitting the ground, shit was awesome.
>>
>>11031002
>The anime was trash.
no
>>
>>11031289
I've been playing for a year, I've had zero blades break.
Other people have like a dozen broken blades. It's a crapshoot.
Bits and ratchets will take a beating though. A few of my bits are work weird and most of my ratchets have dents from contact.
>>
>>11031407
>work weird
idk why that autocorrected, I meant to say worn
I only have one taper that's unusable, all of my other stuff plays fine.
>>
>>11030393
We need all the gimmicks. They can't all be good though.

>>11030491
That's in 1-on-1 formats. I don't think they actually implemented it yet, they were just testing it for one tournament. Left spin beys are probably gonna make Rod and Wing a bit less of a problem.

>>11030993
I'll still buy TT. I like getting the stuff as it comes out.
It's honestly kinda worth it in some ways to order a full set and not have to worry about gacha. It's nice to have spares and different colors of parts.
>>
Lmao the resellers near me have been trying their hardest to dump their shit ass jap beys at only 2x msrp instead of 5x kek, cant wait for them to kneel and sell at msrp when hasbro versions come out. Now they cope and say "at least im buying the rare tournament beys, they wont come out over here" LMAOOOOOO
>>
>>11031422
These are just children's toys. You're not sticking it to them in any way.
You do not need to be like this.
>kek
Reevaluate your life. Get some actual friends.
>>
File: 20240604_142824.jpg (1.41 MB, 4000x3000)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB JPG
>>11031289
I only had one breakage so far...
>>
>>11030993
>wait a year for Colbalt Dragoon to come out in the states
Or
>get it in a month
Gee they're really twisting my arm with this decision ain't they? Plus I don't mind getting non prize beys in randoms because hey extra parts, combos, and shit for the drunks that use my gear on Fridays. They don't care if it's stock or not, they just wanna see the tops collide and brag.

>>11031289
I bought two Dranzers and both their Taper bits are either worn down from constant use or has a chip in the very top of the bit. So make sure you're carrying extra bits at least.
>>
>Left-spin Dragoon
>Tortoise
>Grey Tiger
>Phoenix Wing has been a thing for a while
Finally! We're finally back, Bakuten Shooters!
>>
Also can someone test Shark Edge 1-60 Q? I feel like it'd be absolutely fun, but want to see before deciding whether to wait for english Buster or just grab it with the black shark that has the quake bit.
>>
>>11031704
burn said he was almost ready to show a new phoenix, that one will probably be the vermillion bird. with the other 3 having the bakuten logo in them, including cobalt drake, while neither phoenix feather or wing has it, i wonder if it will be someone else's bey
>>
>>11031415
>Left spin beys are probably gonna make Rod and Wing a bit less of a problem.
exactly how is that going to happen? I don't understand rightspin vs left; do they counter each other?
>>
>>11031707
Quake is a funny bit. It works sometimes, but it's very inconsistent. 1-60 on SharkEdge is a good combo though, just run a different bit on it for better results.

>>11031840
More or less.
>>
>>11031861
I've had quake literally jump over or stomp other beys which is pretty funny but not really effective at all esp against rizzler rod. Quake also fucks up your stadium (way worse than people thought MN would) but I'm willing to try this build for the meme
>>
>>11032021
has anyone tried spraying layers of clear coat on their stadium to protect it? I know it might not do much for MN but I think it would work for the regular wear and tear from plastic bits.
>>
>>11032091
I'm not sure that would be very effective. Most clear paints would still chip like crazy with the amount of friction from this gen. They need to consider a hard plastic stadium.
>>
>>11031704
>>11031735
the suzaku is not a phoenix. i get people conflate red bird with other red bird but i really wish people would do like 1 google search and realize what they're talking about
>>
You know...finding out that Promised Neverland was drawn by the same guy who does the Beyblade X manga...I suddenly understand why Bird suffers. It's like if Urobutcher was writing it: the suffering is mandatory.
>>
I forgot how abysmal Hasbro distribution is. Still waiting on the east coast for Target or Walmart to get stuff. At least Gamestop has had a few.
>>
>>11032603
Fellow east cost here, you north or south? Tried some Gamestops down here but haven't seen anything yet.
>>
>>11032091
I was thinking of at least filling underneath with spray foam or something since the middle of the arena is so damn thin
>>
Anyone know of any good 3D printer for Beyblades, Mini Pokemon and mini Digimon? Looking around, people who sell stuff like this refuse to tell what printer or other materials they use.
>>
>>11032666
Fuck those fags, if theyre selling printed bey bits or some shit give a heads up to hasbro and tt. They will make sure they stop printing immediately.
>>
>>11032666
i use a bambu p1p, if you're wanting to print mini's i'd suggest the a1 with a .2mm nozzle
>>
>>11032964
What do you print? Would the latter one be good for Beyblades and the minis or can I buy parts for one so that it can do both?
>>
File: 386587036537.jpg (62 KB, 900x675)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>11033069
i've printed bits, cases, even ripcords. an a1 would work for both, i'd recommend printing beys with a .4mm nozzle and with the a1 switching is easy
>>
>>11033092
Thanks for the info. I'm looking at some videos on some of Bambu's products and will probably get one this fall. How durable is everything? If I was to make beys I'd want to use them casually.
>>
>>11033109
there's an anon that prints plastic gen parts, printing will never be as strong as injection moulding however for attack rings they hold up and if you want to print x bits hold up great. the trick to printing strong parts is instead of doing a 100% infill, you increase the amount of walls until it's solid. i'd recommend going over to >>>/diy/
>>
>>11033125
Thanks so much. I'll go over there and see what's up.
>>
>>11032624
NC. Only a few had anything at all, and if they did, it was only two beys. The website doesn't track inventory correctly either so it's just a gamble. Hopefully it'll be here next week on shelves.
>>
>>11031426
>These are just children's toys. You're not sticking it to them in any way.
NTA but Takara Tomy tagline for bey x clearly said "It's not a toy"
>>
>>11032705
fuck off corpo bootlicker your mom sleeps with tyrone
>>11032666
you should look into resin printers since theyre the best at printing small scale stuff
>>
>>11032505
>the suzaku is not a phoenix
I don't think Takara will make the distinction.
We never had another Vermillion bird, only Phoenixes.
>>
>>11033901
> that burst blade
absolutely dimeless design
>>
File: rail for beyblade.jpg (2.6 MB, 1307x3065)
2.6 MB
2.6 MB JPG
I made a picatinny rail adapter for beyblade X launchers so I could use gun grip instead of the regular ones, I guess you could also attach flashlights, bipods, IR lasers etc. too.
https://www.printables.com/model/914298-picatinny-rail-for-beyblade-x-launcher
>>
>>11032505
Eh, I wouldn't hold it against them to do something like that. Even Takara Tomy was guilty. The cancelled Dranzer expy of Metal Fight was named after the Garuda.
>>
>>11033901
MFB actually two phoenix beys, Burn Phoenix 130MS and Thief Phoenic E230GCF.
>>
File: Big Mac 320YEN.png (43 KB, 432x321)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
Idea for a McDonald's promotion.
>"Beyblade X Battle Spinners"
>"Spinners" are comprised of three parts, the Blade, "Base Tip", and "Spin Shaft".
>"Base Tip" is a hollow plastic piece that twists and locks into the tabs under the blade.
>the "Spin Shaft" is a clear rubber disc with three prongs underneath and a handle on top that hooks onto the clear plastic slits of the chip cover(prongs are built like the ones one a Beyblade X launcher).
>put them together to form a battling top that can be spun by hand.
>the blade from said "Battle Spinners" is just retooled from current blades(like the Hasbro exclusives) and are fully compatible with all official Beyblade X parts and equipment.
>4 spinners in the line, each with an exclusive Base Tip.
>"Small Fry"(blue) is a retool of DranSword made to look like french fries, comes with a flat tip. Hamburglar on the gear chip.
>"Big Mac"(green) is a retool of KnightShield made to look l a hamburger, comes with a sharp tip. Ronald McDonald on the gear chip.
>"Wedge Apple"(yellow) is a retool of WizardArrow made to look like apple slices, comes with a ball tip. Birdie on the gear chip.
>"McNugget Chicken"(red) is a retool of HellsScythe made to look like chicken nuggets, comes with a semi-flat tip. Grimace on the gear chip.
>metal tabs on the top of the blade are modeled after McDonald's arches.

I also thought about giving each top four different colors(technically making 16 to collect), but I thought I'd just stick with the basics.
>>
File: ThiefPhoenic2.jpg (223 KB, 1200x1221)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>11034366
>The cancelled Dranzer expy named after Garuda
This convinced me maybe they will make a separate bey instead of using Phoenix
>>11034370
I couldn't find an image with that included Thief Phoenic, Takara ignores Zero G anyway.
It was a failure and they won't include it.
>>
>>11034574
I was mostly indifferent toward Zero-G, but the Bakuten Shoot references really drew me in. Back when Metal Fight first hit the states, I tried to recreate the Bladebreakers' beys(I even made custom face stickers for them), so when I learned about Dragooon and Genbull, I knew they were just what I needed.
>>
File: SamuraiIfraidOfficial (1).jpg (180 KB, 1084x1069)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>11034696
I actually like Zero G's designs and I want them to remake Samurai Ifraid.
They got creative with the designs, I really like how ornamental they look.
>>
Do tou think they'll show Cobalt Drake's bitbeast in the anime before showing Cobalt Dragoon's?
>>
Weird request but anyone got any raw beyblade battle montage videos? No talking over, just two tops going at each other?
>>
>>11037548
I recommend Yancho channel
https://youtu.be/EJm8GRMP7NI?si=IWNjm_p6s3kVs4wN
>>
File: Faux Fox.png (850 KB, 536x922)
850 KB
850 KB PNG
Why is GameStop still the only place to get BBX in the states? It's weird that none of the usual toy spots like walmart or target have them.

>>11033941
I like burst phoenix. The armor gimmick is pretty cool and the users are pretty fun to watch in the show. Actually considering the previous "fire bird" users, I'm hoping Burn steps up his game because currently he's the most normal of the four. Also the only one to not have some possession/corruption/alternate persona yet.
There's also this guy who made a "Phoenic Stinger" (Renamed because BBX beat him to the punch of making an X-beyblade Phoenix)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VcKXRL6tSg

Personally I'm hoping we get a fox beyblade. Burst didn't have one, even if the bullet driver and phoenix armor technically carried on the same idea of introducing a stage hazard that Phantom Fox MS had.
>>
>>11039081
nah, target has them now. i grabbed what i could from target and gamestop, and both have stadiums.
>>
>>11039081
Some Walmarts just got them in too. I know my actual Walmart got the shipment today and will be putting it out since it's a pallet. Issue is, no singles so I'm still looking for my last two. Might just get them from Target at this point.
>>
I know it's super old but I once said /qa/ Drive instead of Quad Drive and I still giggle whenever I see the packages rotting on shelves.
>>
Won the gold Hells Scythe on the app, debating if it's even worth the trouble getting a proxy to send it over. Maybe if I keep gambling and eventually get a Drake I'll finally fold and get them redeemed.
>>
>>11040096
Gold beys are cool. I'd go for it.
If I could get an alternate shark edge I'd probably shit myself
>>
File: 20240621_200845.jpg (233 KB, 1080x1610)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>Takara Tomy response for Unite bit don't have any protrusion
https://twitter.com/6IzM2at3bpgjSHm/status/1804070061646446861
>>
>>11040406
please translate the yappanese
>>
>>11040446
>>11040406
>>
>>11040406
>>11040523
I think the idea is that the protrusion becomes more noticeable when the bit is worn out.
>>
File: GQeKSSPW4AAv6ZV.jpg (672 KB, 1536x2048)
672 KB
672 KB JPG
Walmart display
https://twitter.com/DigitamaQueen/status/1803562229104566540
>>
I got a whole bunch of beys, and I'm just going to return them in the end. I can't justify getting them when I have no one around to use these things with. Can't travel too far either. Here's to hoping it gets popular enough in my area I can come back without any regrets, and I hope you guys get great releases and lucky with random boosters!
>>
>>11041368
I've been collecting them somewhat recently and I don't really have anyone to try them with either. I'm fine testing this stuff myself but part of it is nostalgia I admit. Something to do at least in my case.
>>
>>11031289
One of them broke but I just get Chinese knockoffs from Temu

Like if I was in a competition and wanted high quality shit I could understand. But for me beyblades are like physical shitposting where I just like seeing them spin and go BRRRRRTTTT
>>
Where in Florida are these fucking things? I'm trying to get my hands on Steel Samurai and the Ptera Claw or whatever, and I'm not seeing anything in the Gamestops I've gone to.
>>
File: 20240621_171135.jpg (1.78 MB, 1848x3391)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB JPG
>>11041368
They've been sitting on the shelves at Target where I live. My gf's kids just walked right past it, even though I've played woth them before and they loved it. It's too bad Bey X is going to flop in America but at least the Hasbro exclusive beys will be easy to get
>>
>>11041280
Local Walmart has them too. Just snagged the twofer pack with the red deansword and viper tail.
Singles are more expensive than GameStop, though, which feels odd
>>
>>11042208
It's probably because those singles come with a launcher, they're starters rather than boosters. The launchers are shitty, but it still probably drives the price up. The Gamestop singles I picked up like the prize Shark and Steel Samurai didn't have one.
>>
>>11040096
I did just this with the black hells chain through Blackshipand it ended up costing me over 60 bucks in the end. Sure there was a smarter way to do it and days later the bey is all over ebay for 50 bucks or less
>>
>>11042057
damn. I definitely need to try and get one of those beystadiums. Been hearing good things about them. Though I'd stay the fuck away from the shitty bucket stadiums.
>>
>>11042804
It seems like Hasbro are trying to make as much money as possible from it. You can just tell the way everything is packaged you won't really get the full experience unless you actually buy everything, where the Japanese version you could get a bey with a 2xgear rip or even a string launcher with some in the same package, and there's only 1 stadium to choose from apart from colors. You just needed less to achieve the same thing. Even if I wanted to collect Hasbro exclusives so far I'd have to buy the whole stadium set and a 2-pack
>>
>>11042851
ironically, they're also gearing up for the premiere of the Beyblade X dub and a tournament at Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
>>
>>11042804
>>11042851
the bucket stadium is shitty but it's a cheap entry for kids with little allowance money. i modded mine since they're so cheap, brining back ring-outs for 1 point
>>
File: 2453567274524567.jpg (174 KB, 1276x957)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>11043177
forgot pic
>>
File: 81qDil7vYiL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (331 KB, 1363x1500)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
I got the Hasbro Hells Chain 2 pack and the box says it comes with a 5-60 ratchet but the actual ratchet was 5-80.
Did anyone else get that 2-pack and have the same thing?
>>
>>11043421
oof, i've seen a couple of mess ups from hasbro like that posted elsewhere. i'd return it if you can
>>
>>11043185
That's a pretty good idea, I like how that looks, although I'd probably keep the two walls at the front.
>>
>>11043185
bideo please saar
(seriously though i wanna some battles in that)
>>
File: 20240624_152457.jpg (272 KB, 1080x2520)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
UX-06 Leon Crest 7-60 GN got leaked on Hong Kong marketplace
https://www.carousell.com.hk/p/%E7%88%86%E6%97%8B%E9%99%80%E8%9E%BAbx04-bx06-bx13-bx19-bx24-1310504431/
>>
File: 20240624_152459.jpg (338 KB, 1080x2520)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
>>11044276
Seller already edited the original photo showing UX-06
>>
>>11044276
looks hefty as fuck maybe it'll rival wizard rod. i swear to god if this thing weighs like shit, im convinved takara are a bunch or retards who cant balance the game if their lives depended on it. so much for making this a sport if that was the case
>>
>>11044276
>>11044278
7-60 already got leaked too supposedly
https://twitter.com/GunmaWong/status/1805218533728559118
>>
File: 20240624_125449.jpg (1.01 MB, 1710x1944)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
Got my Weiss Tiger today and the chinks already scanned the QR code. I sent them a nice autistic email already
>>
>>11044276
>Gear Needle
no thanks
>>
>>11044276
>reusing bits
unironically based?
like yeah its a bit weird that we're going from balance to defense but one of the biggest things that irked me about burst was how every single release outside of random boosters had to have a completely unique driver (i count dash drivers as separate), metal fight did that right and I'm glad to see we're going back to that
>>
>Preferred online toy seller starts carrying Beyblades
>No longer forced to buy from TRU/Walmart/Amazon
What a blessed day.
>>
Finally got a Phoenix Wing from the local target. Honestly didn't even expect to see it there, but it was literally the only one on the shelf (which was still labeled with the burst quadstrike logo). This is also my first string launcher, and it's going to take some getting used to.
>>
>>11044276
>>11044278
pleasebeheavypleasebeheavypleasebeheavy
>>
>>11045428
String launcher with the grip is s tier imo
>>
I'm still curious is anyone has even seen a gold Wizard Rod or the red Dran Buster. I can't even find a picture of either anywhere
>>
File: GQw5SM4bwAAMSaT.jpg (559 KB, 1290x1656)
559 KB
559 KB JPG
>>11045688
You need to search the hashtag
https://twitter.com/M_D5M_D5/status/1804880540686033307
>>
File: GQw5SM2bYAA4YtI.jpg (901 KB, 2048x1536)
901 KB
901 KB JPG
>>11045747
>>
>>11044475
fucken DELETED
gotta find it now.

>>11044422
dude. we're in year one. it's bound to be awkward for the first few years. phoenixwing was 100% intentional, but wizardrod I'm pretty sure wasn't supposed to be that fucking heavy
>>
>>11045637
I'd imagine. I always see the cooldudes with the fancy launchers and I want to be the dude. I want to get one of those battle passes, even if I don't think I'd get much out of it aside from looking cool as shit.
To be fair, "Cool as shit" is a valid reason in and of itself.
>>
>Open price for Leon Crest factory sample is 160 bucks
https://www.carousell.com.hk/p/%E7%8F%BE%E8%B2%A8%E5%85%A8%E6%96%B0tomica-takara-tomy%E7%88%86%E6%97%8B%E9%99%80%E8%9E%BAx-%E6%9C%80%E6%96%B0%E4%B8%80%E4%BB%A3bb-beyblade-x-ux-06-%E7%8D%85%E7%8E%8B%E9%AC%83%E6%AF%9B-%E7%88%86%E6%97%8B%E9%99%80%E8%9E%BAx-bb-beyblade-burst-db-bh-107-%E8%BB%B8%E6%89%BF%E9%A3%84%E7%A7%BB%E8%BB%B8%E5%BF%83-beybladex-ux-06-leoncrest-bb-beybladex-booster-ux-06-beyblade-burst-db-metal-bearing-drift-driver-1310766575/?t-id=Xb4CnSdsK8_1719237261358
>>
>>11046152
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75_XTg6XR9c
>>
>>11045747
Someone just offered me one of these for $430
>>
time to fug the rods for cheap
https://streamable.com/pww9at
>>
>>11046707
What combos are those? The rod breaker looks like Wyvern Gale and Disc Ball but I'm not sure of the ratchet, and Rod is Rod 3-80B?
>>
newbie here, why is stamina so reviled? What what I understand stamina loses to attack types, right?
>>
>>11047997
>stamina loses to attack types, right?
Not really. Unless an attack type knocks a stamina blade into a pocket or out of the arena within the first 3 seconds it will inevitably lose to spin out. Defense types are just shittier stamina types, and balance types are probably a better fit to try and beat out stamina because they still have some momentum after the first hit.
>>
>>11047997
In an ideal world Defense beats Attack because their designed to tank assaults, Stamina beats Defense due to the latter not having the striking power, and Attack beats Stamina because the latter isn't meant to aborb hits. That's how the system is supposed to work, but even in X you're better off with a bit that's stable as opposed to one that runs wildly and spends energy.

They tried making stamina types more prone to bursts and the extreme line forces attack types to the center of the stadium to actually hit the thing they're meant to fight, but it's still a crap shoot at best. Attack types can miss opportunities to ride the ridge or even worse use the ridge and end up missing more than once. In the end it's just simpler practice to outlast your opponent than trying for bursts or over/extreme finishes. Also like >>11048002, balance bit can utilize mutliple features depending on which one you use and are pretty decent counters against stamina types.
>>
>>11048002
>>11048039
That's disappointing. Especially hearing that defense types suck because beefy beys are my favorites. I wanted to make a super heavy combo with whatever bit rides the rail the best and just effectively throw a brick at things
>>
>>11047095
Wizard Arrow 4-60DB vs WR 9-60B

Have to launch Wizard Arrow at an angle so that it doesn't directly hit WR head on but destabilize it
>>
>>11048043
If you want a bit that rides the rail then Gear Flat, Flat, and Taper are what I recommend. Taper is likely your best bet because it can utilize the extreme line and still have stamina unlike the flats. If you want something that hits hard you have Phoenix Wing, Hellhammers (or any Hells layer really), and Shark Edge at potential choices. Disclaimer: I keep all my gear stock (explained here >>11020059) so I have no idea whether or not my suggestions work with each other or not.
>>
>>11048057
>Sweet. I think I'll go with Shark Edge 9-60 T then. The 9-60 is mostly for aesthetic, since it's red and looks chewed up like a shark got to it.
>>
>>11048060
That wasn't meant to be a quote...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.