[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 61Vd6OKj6uL.jpg (72 KB, 1049x968)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
What's the best Spongebob toys? figure or plush wise
>>
File: IMG_3689.jpg (2.05 MB, 3428x2749)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB JPG
>>11022210
Super7, probably.
>>
>>11023189
Yep unfortunately. The Spongebob character designs are just horrible for action figures. Almost all of them have super thin and spindly legs that won't support the weight of the figure, or pointed feet like Patrick, Plankton, Mr Krabs, etc that will never stand on their own without a base anyway.
>>
>>11023189
I was considering this or the nendo but has super 7 even finished the core cast?
>>
>>11023259
they made spongebob, sandy, patrick, and squidward, mr krabs is hopefully next, though no idea if they're making more
>>
I just have the super7 reAction one. Ultimate's scale is not for me
>>
>>11023457
Tell me how you managed to get that Tom
>>
>>11023547
Wasn't at all easy kek. First google image searched the figure and found one Brazilian store had it in stock. It was priced for like $30 but had to use some proxy service to have someone buy and ship it to to me. overall cost me close to $150 but whatever I needed it
>>
These things are fucking sick.
>>
>>11023634
Based Tom collector.
>>
How does the Nendo compare to the Super7?
>>
>>11022210
The bendy figs from like 2001 or so.
>>
>>11023652
I remember the complaints of them replacing his bubblegum eyes with unnoticeable chocolate pieces instead. I say im fine with that because it's 2 less things to throw in the trash
>>
>>
>>11028181
I used to had these as a kid (the top pack only) and actually still have the SpongeBob one. Patrick straight up did not move at all and the Squidward broke, but the SpongeBob one actually still bends properly and is in good condition.
>>
>>11023634
>>11023457
so cool anon, there's this kids next door toy of the treehouse from carls jr or hardees or some kids meal toy set I could only ever find on google but I'd pay a lot for that.
I've also wanted a father figure forever, but it was only in that kolossoliner play set so I've only seen it for sale like once or twice and it was very expensive.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.