[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What's the best budget toy of this guy? I really just want him so I can play him as that one Rocko's Modern Life character that appeared twice
>>
>>11028184
if scale isnt an issue, the 5 inch bandai ultimate legends figs are the best bang for your buck.
>>
>>11028196
This.
>>
>>11028196
>>11028276
How does it compare to McF, Anime Heroes etc in quality?
>>
>>11028444
Like was said, if you want a cheap Inosuke, with fair amounts of articulation then you aren't gonna beat the Ultimate Legends. It's probably comparable to Anime Heroes, just a smaller scale.
McFarlane's is larger, and doesn't look to move quite as well as the UL figure.
>>
>>11028738
Sucks the figures don't come with alternate heads.
>>
>>11028762
You're gonna have to move up to figma or BUZZmod. if you want that.
>>
File: Inosuke.jpg (411 KB, 672x1059)
411 KB
411 KB JPG
I have the McFarlane and the Bandai Ultimate Legends, and I prefer the McFarlane waaay more than the Ultimate Legends. McFarlane's Demon Slayer line is leaps and bounds better than pretty much all of his other anime lines. The Ultimate Legends might have been better, but they're charging like $17-$18 for the DS figures. By comparison, they charge $10-$11 for the Dragonball figures in the same scale and with the same detail and paint. Supposedly they charge more for the DS figures because they come with their weapons, but even in the DB line they can do additional weapons and hands (Trunks came with alternate hands, his sword, and scabbard, and he was still only $10) the paint is really hit or miss on those figures, and to me, they aren't worth nearly $20. I can't even really get the Legends Inosuke to really stand on his own in any sort of even slight action pose, because his feet or so tiny.

Pic is the McFarlane.
>>
>>11028809
Do their faces suck? That always happens with their other anime lines.
>>
File: IMG_1573.jpg (335 KB, 1498x1795)
335 KB
335 KB JPG
>>11028824
The faces are decent, which is why I think they’re better than most of McFarlane’s other anime property offerings. They’re more like a molded plastic with the faces tampo’d on, like some other companies, rather than the weird, thick paint like some of the other lines he’s done.
>>
>>11028762
I don't want his human head anyway. He's going to be a boar man anyway
>>
>>11028184
Stop being cheap and buy the DX version.
>>
>>11032721
I don't need extra things like a human head I'll never play with anyway
>>
I don't own a McFarlane Demon Slayer figure but they looked decent and was alright.i have the ultimate legends tanjiro and it is better than the McFarlane one.i originally wanted to get tanjiro and nezuko but when I heard sh figure arts was going to do demon slayer I ditched the McFarlanes because I own the My Hero Academia figures by them and I do like them but sometime in the future I'll replace them with the revoltechs instead.i rather have anime figures made from Japan and not from a Western company.

The figures from the Mha line with the faces looked bad and some decent.
>>
>>11034815
Hearing a lot of good things about the UL line. Do the joints pop off a lot? Reviews say they do, and ive seen other toys of this price point have that problem too
>>
>>11032763
It's 60 bucks on big bad toy store. Pull the trigger. Stop with the excuses
>>
>>11028184
This is the shit weebs think looks cool lmao
>>
>>11037577
im sick of owning pairs of hands and a bunch of facial expressions ill never use. I just need another mutant for my TMNT's to team up with
>>
>>11037580
You’ll have to see if you can find one secondhand or broken or missing parts or something. Check Facebook or secondhand selling apps.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.