[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1717117468016037.png (353 KB, 794x461)
353 KB
353 KB PNG
Do you like Chinese style packaging?
>>
>>11032228
It okay, all the stuff I've ordered off aliexpress was just wrapped up in a big roll of bubble wrap taped up several times then dropped into a mailer bag and shipped off.
>>
I don't give a fuck as long as the thing inside is okay
>>
>>11032228
I've never encountered the style of packaging in OP's pic, but it looks performative
>>
>>11032228
It's a bit of a chore to separate all the plastic from carboard when they do that.
>>
>>11032228
Make sure to check all over the box, I’ve heard stories of them trying to sneak seeds into the box
>>
>>11033327
You WILL grow vegetables in your garden!
>>
>>11033327
Seeds for invasive species of plants? Not sure I follow.
>>
>>11033539
Bug people eggs.
>>
It's shit, because they use the cheapest packing materials and their shipping of packages is also shit.

Everything is one step away from being destroyed, and even if it isn't, don't expect your stuff to arrive mint in box.

Everything I've always ordered from China comes trashed. 8 out of 8 so far.

not my pic, but literally like this.
>>
>>11033539
that's the fearmongering headline misinformed people like to spread whenever this stuff does the news rounds again, but really it's more that they're mailing random cheap shit (or yes something as utterly worthless as seeds) to random addresses they've bought as a way to artificially inflate their ratings on whatever website they're abusing.
>>
no, because it contains Chinese crap.
>>
>>11038653
Then why are all my KO Transformers so much better quality than officially licensed Hasbro products?
>>
It's all subjective and depends on what site you actually use to buy shit from. Some of the reputable ones use double walled boxes and fully weatherproof the box. Is it a bit overkill? Yes. Do I appreciate it as someone whose had 3 packages fully soaked by water? Yes.
>>
>>11033602
ooof...
>>
>>11033602
i can't believe my pic is still making the rounds
to be fair however, this was my only big chink shipment that arrived this beat up, and nothing inside was actually damaged thanks to the plastic shells inside

on the other hand, fuck china, fuck those fucking chinks and aliexpress for not refunding me anything on those destroyed fucking boxes
>>
>>11033602
>>11044906
They don't see the boxes as valuable, they just treat them as disposable packaging.
>>
>>11044982
They are correct
>>
>>11045054
Then why do companies ever bother designing box art? Might as well just toss the clamshell into a basic brown box if it isn't worth anything to you.
>>
>>11045240
marketing
>>
>>11044982
>they just treat them as disposable
just like their people
>>
>>11032271
Agreed.

>>11033602
>cheapest packing materials
But yes, this.

>>11045240
For idiots that buy to resell, so I would never do that from China, and for idiots that want the boxes and don't open or display their toys.
>>
>>11033606
The warranted fear that the correctly informed use to educate people further, based on fact. We see you, bugman.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.