[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'm looking for life sized pikmin figures as in the actual size they appear in game I plan to place them around my yard near my plants and such
>>
>>11034025
thank you for the advice i thought with all the nintendo fans here someone would know a toy to buy off the top of their head

thank you for the advice i will take it to heart in future posts
>>
>>11034024
OP you can't even google "Pikmin figures"? Not just you but why do people come here and ask other people for everything instead of doing a simply google search? We that lazy now?
>>
>>11034049
I trusted the experience of the collectors here would far outweigh the google search of someone like me. I find amazon figures that dont look size accurate its the pikmin 3 box set and these things all look around 2-3 inches tall while the average pikmin is only about1-1.5 inches tall from foot to stalk.

Olimar being the same height range

so to be clear i want this figures some where in the 1-2 inch range (2.5-5.1 cm) im asking here because when you look up niche stuff like that its hard to find good results alot of seller dont even post measurements
>>
>>11034074
Agatsuma Pikmin
>>
File: clay-pikmin.jpg (270 KB, 2000x1000)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
>>11034024
Get some clay and make some yourself
>>
>>11034529
This is the route I'd go, maybe get the World of Nintendo Olimar and make the Pikmin. I have a few of the World of Nintendo Pikmin and they aren't good enough to justify the price of army building them, plus limited poses.

The really old Pikmin 2 set has a lot of fun pieces like the onion ships and little tokens but it's like McDonald's tier shit plastic

They are like the perfect use case for sculpey not sure how it'd hold up to the weather though
>>
Commission a 3d model artist, print, don't forget to specify the right size.
>>
File: 816GMva62dL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (626 KB, 1500x1419)
626 KB
626 KB JPG
>>11034074
If you mean this set, I just measured mine and both the Pikmin and Olimar are about the same height, 2" tall
>>
>>11034024
>anon wants to pick men and have them all over his property
nothing new here folks
>>
>>11034529
This.
Pikmin have very simple shapes and you can mould them out of clay even with 0 experience.
>>
File: piked men.jpg (59 KB, 1079x970)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>11034024
Honestly to get a 1:1 accurate sized Pikmin would probably be way too small for anyone to actually see. They'd have to be less than an inch tall.

>>11034868
I have this and recommend that if you want to decorate them in your yard/plants. Even at this scale, they're pretty small. I was able to snag the whole set for like $15-$20 but its been out of print for a while. I don't think Jazwares has re-released it but they always could with updated 4 branding.

Your best bet for 1:1 scale is to make them yourself, either 3D printed or with sculpty clay. Then you can make a bunch of them all at once.
>>
File: he looks like Olimar.jpg (266 KB, 850x1202)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
>>11037516
Bought the Dolphin & Hocotate ship, despite being pricey, it's unironically a good deal when compare to official pikmin products.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.